Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Haio

Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Empty
PostSubject: Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)   Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Icon_minitime3rd June 2021, 1:25 am

Lately there’s been a lot of gossip surrounding a merc who’d been taking on bounties left and right, with the frequency of bounties he was taking, it was more than enough evidence that he was still alive. Her loose black cloak’s hood slept over her brows, her head was slightly tilted towards the dirt road ”he should be near this location” she thought to herself as she continued to slowly walk down the dirt path, her eyes swayed from left to right, observing the damage to the village. Most of the builds had lost their roofs while other were missing a wall, yet the worse of them laid in a pile of rumble. Kasako continued to walk down the path, slowly ascend until it become a road which lead to building which could still be compared to a medium(M) creature. ”Hello, is there anyone here?” she yelled into the building switch hopes for a respondent.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)   Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Icon_minitime3rd June 2021, 6:06 pm

No one would answer after a while but if she had stuck around for a few more minutes a man would appear from the back while wiping his bloodied hands in a white hander kerchief. “You must be Cassieko?” He said trying to remember the name that was given to him but in truth, it didn’t really matter to him. “Either way come on in the back and let’s talk.” He said with a smile before signaling to her to walk around the back to join him. When she made her way around the back he would be sitting at a desk waiting for her before signaling to her to take a seat while sharpening his knife. “What can I do for you?” He asked not really looking at her but was completely over the conversation already.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)   Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Icon_minitime3rd June 2021, 7:10 pm

As she waited for what seemed to be an eternity, she heard a voice attempt to announce her name, it was most likely a man but was it the man she’d been looking for. ”it’s Kasa-“ she spoke in a soft tone which would end up being overshadowed by his voice, she rolled her eyes, however the blood on the handkerchief stood out to her more than the actually time it took him to get her. Watching as he faded back into the abyss that he came from, her head tilted down towards the ground, her feet kicking rocks with every step she took along the way until she finally got around to the back. Her head lifted up to witness him sitting in a chair with a knife in hand, she wasn’t to particularly about leaving herself defenseless at this moment. She pulled the seat further back from the table hopping to escape the close range they had between them.

“I’m in search of Enoch” she spoke letting the first name roll of her tough ”Juryuko” she glanced at him with a confused face unsure of the name of who the rumors truly spoke of.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)   Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Icon_minitime3rd June 2021, 7:34 pm

Confused about what she was even talking about he would let out a sigh. “No clue who that is.” He simply said before pushing the chair back and getting up from around the table. He had better things to do than play guessing games with the girl and quite frankly he wasn’t some Jonin sensei that was getting a salary from the government. He had places to go and people to kill so whoever she wanted had to be somewhere else. “Please close the door on your way out kid.” He said as placed a dead deer on the table as he began skinning it while humming. It wasn’t every day he was able to have such a great catch and he would have to get it ready before it went bad.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)   Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Icon_minitime3rd June 2021, 7:55 pm

Seeing as the only lead into the primed person she was looking for ”Im looking for a Juryuko, I’m not too familiar with his first name” she announced using both of her hand to rush herself to her feet. She wasn’t too confident on what his name was but she was confident that he was a Juryuko ”What exactly peaks your interest?” she questioned in a soft seductive tone before realizing that she’d placed her hands onto the bloody deer. Her eyes shuffled around as she was unsure of what to do, slowly she reached behind her head to grab the hood and pull it off
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)   Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Icon_minitime3rd June 2021, 10:10 pm

The moment she had attempted to get closer to him he would point the knife in her face to stop her from getting closer. “What do you think this is?” He asked not really expecting an answer as he was sure someone of her caliber wouldn’t be able to even give the correct answer. “You aren’t a part of one of those villages where they hold your hand and baby you. You were given this address and as you can see there is only one person here so if you have a brain in that skull it would be obvious that the person you are searching for is right here. Now state the reason why you’re here or get the fuck out.” He ended as he wasn’t in the mood for whatever games she was trying to play, so she had had one last chance before he killed her and called whatever small bounty she had on her name.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)   Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Icon_minitime4th June 2021, 11:55 am

She would lean her head back and raise both of her hands into the air, keeping them far apart so that he could see that there wasn't anything in her hand. "Right, Right." she forced a small harmless chuckle, this certainly wasn't the situation that the students of the republic got themselves into "Well, I'm no dog of the republic. I'm actually just someone looking to be mentored by you." she stated, slowly lowing her hands back down to her side. "With your tutorage, there is no doubt that any mercenary you train will be great!" she added a compliment in there hoping that he'd put away the knife.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)   Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Icon_minitime4th June 2021, 12:42 pm

For fucks sake.” Enu muttered before placing the knife down next to the deer before pushing her back into the chair at bullet release speeds, before taking a seat himself. “Listen to me and I hope you’re smart enough to not repeat this mistake. This isn’t a game. People out here are dangerous, there’s no doubt that you being watched or worst case scenario being followed. I’m certain you’ve never faced any real adversity in life and you think this Missing Ninja thing is all fun and games, I can assure you it’s not. I’ve been on the run for ten years constantly moving around until I managed to find somewhere that not even the Hunters want to come to.” He stopped before putting a cigarette in his mouth. “Until someone strong comes around.” He finished before lighting the cigarette and taking a draw. “Listen, lady. You come across the same like everyone else, doe-eyed thinking you’ll become the second coming of Carmen or something and be some sort of conqueror and rule the world. Let me tell you now, most of those people are dead, gravely injured, or back in a prison or somewhere. I’ll train you I suppose because that’s why I’m here. I’m not doing this for free, however.” He said taking a couple of draws before outing the cigarette on the table. “You’re going to have to either pay me an amount of 1,000 xel per session I have with you or take out a few targets for me who’ve been giving me and my boys some trouble. That or.” He said with a smirk before leaning back in the chair. “Well let’s not go there yet.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)   Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Icon_minitime4th June 2021, 4:36 pm

She exhaled softly watching him put the knife down onto the table next to the dear, it was reassuring that she was going to be able to keep her life for another day and that the person that she'd been hearing stories of was actually very friendly compared to the stories with the bounty hunters that she heard about. "Ten years of constantly being on the run, He's definitely strong" her eyes adjusted to the cigarette he placed into his mouth, it was more than evident that he had more than a few connects if he was able to get cigarettes in a place like this; there was always the possibility that he could've collected them from the nearby rubble however he didn't come off as a scavenger more of one of those people who was only a asshole to hide their kindness. "Did anyone of them ever die regretting meeting you?" She questioned in a soft tone with a stern voice, giving very little chance for him to think of the answer much less respond "If they did, then they weren't as dedicated to their goals as they said they were. I don't want to be the second coming of carmen, that's just a target goal that seems to unrealistic especially if they plan to accomplish it by themselves. She spoke slowly raising to her feet and throwing her cloak onto her seat, exposing not only the sheath for her sword but the black duo of a shorts that meet her thighs halfway down and a crop top that exposed her navel "Let's see if your trainning is worth that other thing" she responded in a stern confident voice
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)   Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Icon_minitime4th June 2021, 6:07 pm

No one has ever regret coming to me because I’m not out to kill anyone. I’m just here to provide guidance to lost souls like yourself in this cruel world we live in.” He said before letting out a yawn. He didn’t really care about what else she had to say and began daydreaming about how delicious the deer will taste later but she would quickly bring him back to reality after mentioning the word training. He would nod and signaled her to follow him out back where there was a field of sorts. “Alright, kid let’s get this show on the road. So to start off tell me your full name and what you specialize in.” He said yawning once more before starting to stretch his limbs.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)   Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Icon_minitime4th June 2021, 6:45 pm

"My name is kasako, But you can call me Ko" she introduced herself with an option for an alias since he didn't seem to care to much for remember things that he weren't interested in. "I want to specialize in assualt" she answered the question following his every foo step as he began to lead her away from the base, it seemed he cared more for the base and the crew he spoke about earlier. Her palm greasily grasping the hilt of her blade as any moment could potential be the start of her training, her steps became slowly as she could only be cautious since she didn't know the extent to what he was capable of accomplishing.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)   Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Icon_minitime4th June 2021, 7:52 pm

Oh, so that’s what her name was. Thought to himself as he continued his warm-up. He was hoping for a more detailed description, however, and her failure to do so made him decide he’d go a bit harder during her training. “Right Miss Kasako, I’ve yet to hear a name related to a clan or a family. Are not aligned to one? Also, assault does help me I need to know if you’re good at Ninjutsu, Genjutsu that sort of stuff.” She said before letting out another sigh. She was pretty but she wasn’t the brightest of the bunch now was she? It was like they were making the missing-nin more bloodthirsty but dumber than before. Shame really, she would’ve made a fine sex slave to one of his clients. Then again when she did end up dying they could always reanimate her.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)   Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Icon_minitime5th June 2021, 10:05 am

"Right, Right... my Former clan's name is jiko... so far i only have my iaido, displacement aura, and reaction which all belong to the physical classification. I want to expand more on my psionic release, and make a kenjutsu Style which works on dealing with larger enemies and one for dealing with multiple enemies." she explained, since she didn't really relay on the jiko clan to much at this point, but if it could be used to get her a somewhat peaceful life like what the juryuko had here. Her eyes focused on the what ever movement he made as she wanted to prepare herself for any beatdown that she would potentially get.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)   Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Icon_minitime6th June 2021, 4:31 pm

Hmm, interesting. He thought to himself having heard all he needed to hear. He was ready to see what she was capable of and quite frankly he was excited so much so he would decide to take the first move instead of what he would normally do which was give them the first move. Enu would go through a number of seals before producing a stream of wind from his mouth towards the girl to deal Wind release damage to her. This was simple enough for her to dodge and he would get to see what exactly she was made when she launched her counterattack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)   Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Icon_minitime8th June 2021, 10:32 am

kasako tightly gripped her sword, relatively she wasn't sure of the exact distance between them, roughly about 20ft in distance. launching herself in there and attacking was always an option however she wasn't sure what type of technique the juryuko had up his sleeve, she'd chose to see exactly what she was up against before launching in; even after watching she wasn't quite sure what had happened. she charged forward at D-rank speeds and leaped into the air, despite wanting to simple cut it was a bit tricky not knowing what type of trap was laid out for her. Once she was in the air, she wait until she was about to land before blinking her eye; in that moment she'd had drawn her sword and made a cut to his shirt, despite cutting the shirt the blade never made contact with his skin.

Spoiler:

Learned:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)   Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Icon_minitime13th June 2021, 12:41 pm

A smile would appear on his lips having noticed the technique she was using. It would be interesting to see how she would combine her psionic release with her kenjutsu since cypher excelled so greatly with it but with her being a cypher now he knew he wasn’t going to feel bad about what was to come, then again, he wasn’t going to feel bad either way. He’d wait till she landed knowing she would have a smug look on her face as that was par for course given personality type and would rust towards her at crashing ground speeds and when looking to sucker punch her in the gut.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)   Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Straight out the street (Kasako Jiko)
Page 1 of 1