Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Nudibranch Beach Days [Kimaede's Techs]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Nudibranch Beach Days [Kimaede's Techs] Empty
PostSubject: Nudibranch Beach Days [Kimaede's Techs]   Nudibranch Beach Days [Kimaede's Techs] Icon_minitime3rd August 2019, 8:25 pm

-Boil Release-

Spoiler:

-Beast Arts-

Spoiler:

Last edited by 雪 on 11th September 2019, 6:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Nudibranch Beach Days [Kimaede's Techs]   Nudibranch Beach Days [Kimaede's Techs] Icon_minitime6th August 2019, 7:15 pm

Here we go:

Corrosive Mist - I would have said to first include table for the accumulating 'power and range with multiple uses'. It also doesn't to me feel it is specific enough in what it does to explain what it does in 'eating through C-rank attack and defence'

Corrosive Clone - I feel has the same as above when it comes to the 'eating through C-rank' things. Also I believe that none shadow clones had to have it written in them that the clones cannot use elemental techniques? I feel it would also need to be said it can be dispelled in some other way, like just taking enough damage from elemental techniques, because right now it reads that the clones only go away when they have burned through something.

Corrosive Contact - I actually think this is pretty good. Changed I would say is it doesn't say how long it takes to turn water acidic. The technique says extra chakra can be used to increase the speed and pH change, and whilst she included the chakra and the pH and such, she hasn't listed pt timers and modifiers.

Oh! and I forgot the catch all to all the Corrosive stuff
Resistance through Defence / Endurance tiers to limit the 'corrosion' to the person themselves, I believe is the norm for Boil techniques

And finally

Contact Sting - I can't quite put my finger on it exactly, but it feels like a passive effect that could be quite broken in extended use, but at the same time this could just be a personal thing, because as it reads, Kimaede taking a multi-hit technique would return a physical attacker a decent rank of damage EVERY hit. It should also cap at S-rank, and being a Beast Art, it should have a stamina price each time it comes in to effect.

For this, we suggested either a cooldown for each single use of damage, or lower damage and high defence piercing. Personally I thought the latter would fit the idea of defensive spikes better, but it's up to you.

I believe that is everything <3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Nudibranch Beach Days [Kimaede's Techs]   Nudibranch Beach Days [Kimaede's Techs] Icon_minitime28th September 2019, 6:36 pm

-Boil Release-

Spoiler:

Last edited by 雪 on 21st January 2021, 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Nudibranch Beach Days [Kimaede's Techs]   Nudibranch Beach Days [Kimaede's Techs] Icon_minitime28th September 2019, 7:05 pm

Coagulation: It needs a little more mechanically, or it could be quite a broken technique in the current state. What I would suggest, is the effect creating clots locks off blood for a set period of time, until the body would expel the blood clot. Basically it causes them to have a lower blood reserve until they get rid of the clot.

To fill this it needs a duration for how long the clot remains in the body after for each use of the technique, opposite the opponenet's endurance tier. Kimaede's rank would also determine how much blood is locked out with each use. 3D-ranks of blood per rank will make it a good amount without getting too powerful we thought, so:

Rank - Blood Clot
D - 3D
C - C
B - C+3D
A - B
S - B+3D

Endurance - Duration (pt)
None - 30
D - 25
C - 20
B - 15
A - 10
S - 5

Necrotic Touch: This is just copying what Blade said when I was learning what to look at, as I can't think of a better way to put it.
As for the other, causes the area to be soaked in corrosive fluid that gradually builds up damage over time, can be washed away with water release. The longer it is left, the more damage it starts to do.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nudibranch Beach Days [Kimaede's Techs]   Nudibranch Beach Days [Kimaede's Techs] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nudibranch Beach Days [Kimaede's Techs]
Page 1 of 1