Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Welcome To The Land of Mazes: Kaili Meets Jielko

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Welcome To The Land of Mazes: Kaili Meets Jielko Empty
PostSubject: Welcome To The Land of Mazes: Kaili Meets Jielko   Welcome To The Land of Mazes: Kaili Meets Jielko Icon_minitime31st October 2020, 12:59 pm

Today was particularly normal. The sun was out with a slight breeze. The timeline would be a full week after the ASN trials and Elias is seen out and about looking to get into something new. He was decked out in his Nazogakure village gear ready to perform his duty in the hunter corp. As usual, when he'd get this sense of adventure; he'd call forth his team. So Elias radioed his coordinates to his team and waited to great the new comer. This dude is supposed to be from Kohaigakure and today's objective is to somehow entice him to becoming a future ninja. Elias wasn't sure how Jielko got placed with such a task or even why for that matter. Maybe it was due to their impressive performance in the exams. Maybe it was just because the three of them were probably riding bench as hunter ninja. Either way they would all soon find out.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Land of Mazes: Kaili Meets Jielko   Welcome To The Land of Mazes: Kaili Meets Jielko Icon_minitime1st November 2020, 3:51 am

Since the start of this Hunter Corp placement Kotone had already gotten herself pretty involved and active in some areas. She was mainly left to be around the temple, a middle woman for shinobi, the civilians, and the temple itself. A familiar territory she was happy to be in, and usually helping out where did could it she wasn't tasked with anything. It was funny, she had more time to herself since getting this promotion thank she did before. But when the call came from Elias, she went right in to action to meet up. Not even that far by the sounds of it. She kept herself humming along as she made her way over, even continuing through the brief hug she gave her oldest friends and perched to the side to await their third. The village gear wasn't the most comfortable, but she'd made an alteration or two within the allowed boundaries, praise Kikuri and her priestesshood for that, so it was a little better, but certainly unique compared to a lot of the others, whilst still having the clear indication she was from the Corp.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Land of Mazes: Kaili Meets Jielko   Welcome To The Land of Mazes: Kaili Meets Jielko Icon_minitime3rd November 2020, 10:45 pm

Kaili didn't know how to deal with his current situation, he was now roaming about a village made of nothing but mazes.   He had been briefed on meeting a team here in Nazogakure, however the maze had constantly derailed him since the moment he arrived. It was annoying but more importantly it flared up his already present paranoia. This could be some sort of trap for all he knew after all, hence why he brought his spear. If needed he could also bluff his way out. Almost an hour later he finally arrived at the meeting spot. There were currently two other people in the area, so he eyed them for a bit before making his way over for introductions. "Hey there, sorry I'm late. These mazes are ridiculous. How do any of you live here?"
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Land of Mazes: Kaili Meets Jielko   Welcome To The Land of Mazes: Kaili Meets Jielko Icon_minitime4th November 2020, 8:51 am

"Wew, sorry i'm late!" Jinnouchi was supposed to be welcoming everyone with the rest of the crew. But with him trying to perfect his throws, he became so busy and had all of the other things on his mind. At the moment, there was an individual that Elias seemed to know a little better than one would think. Kotone was going to be there too, so the least that Gado can do was back.

"I mean unless I was invited. I am the leader after all, no job is too small and I don't want my team thinking I won't be here for the little things. I'll be the first to scrub that toilet, haha."

With that being said, Jin offered a handshake.

"The mazes have something of a set rotation that you learn as you live here. It's like a rythem, but it does change over time. At the very least, you can bet on being safe while here. "
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome To The Land of Mazes: Kaili Meets Jielko   Welcome To The Land of Mazes: Kaili Meets Jielko Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome To The Land of Mazes: Kaili Meets Jielko
Page 1 of 1