Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Just hangging out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Just hangging out - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th November 2019, 7:24 am

Praise would relax once the mist began dispersing and would nod in affirmation of the stalemate they were in while retracting her bones back into her body. She would then stretch a bit a couple of her joints popping as she got used to no longer having an exoskeleton as well amd her muscles would return to their normal size as she left Geist State. "Was fun though so....what now? Oh HI Vivaan! she would wave at the salamander with a bright smile before remembering that there was a third person who up until now had been content to observe them.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2019, 9:28 am

Surprised at the fact that she had remembered his name, Vivaan smirked before waving his til. "Yo, been a while." He said in his usual tone of voice. A bit exhausted from all that thinking she had to do, Diana would point towards the nearby bench signaling to Praise that they should head there. After taking a seat, she would let out a loud sigh as it had been awhile she had to exert so much energy on one opponent since her last training session with her guardian. “Well since Indra is gone I guess we have to wait for her to come back before we call an end to this training session. I am curious though. Is there anything you could’ve used against me but chose not to and why? Well, if you have some super-secret technique that you don’t wanna share it’s fine but I kinda felt like you held back a little.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2019, 11:23 am

Praise would nod and move over to sit next to Diana her hand tenatively reaching out so she could pet Vivaan though when Diana asked if she was holding back she would frown slightly. "Yes, there are some stuff I can dp which I haven't mastered good enough yet to use in a spar and then there are other stuff which I can't use because you are really quick and use close qyarters combat because they take a bit of time to work. Finally there are soke stuff I wouldn't use on someone I'm not trying to kill, after all it's really dangerous to use seals on comrades it's why you'll probably not see ke use my more nasty stuff unless we are on a mission. It's not so much holding back it's more that I don't want to hurt you in a way that I can't fix because my unsealing isn't as advanced as my sealing techniques. Praise would try to explain as thoroughly as possible as she didn't want Diana to feel slighted because she didn't use her juinjutsu or barrier fuinjutsu or even tap into her family's way of fighting. She did try her best and if things had kept going on she probably would have tried more elaborate Dances in order to secure a win even though they wrre far more taxing than what she did use. "But I feel like you also have some techniques you are keeping close to your chest as well and some which would be pretty dangerous if you were able to stay close to me without my bones getting in the way.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out - Page 2 Icon_minitime21st November 2019, 5:53 pm

Wow, that does sound a bit scary. I never seen seals used before so I would’ve liked to see it up close but I get why you don’t want to use it all willy nilly.” Diana said having listened closely to Praise. It was interesting to know that she had things that she had to hold back or she would’ve probably injured Diana badly but it still it would’ve been cool to see. “Who me? Yeah, to be honest, there were a few things I didn’t use. But it wasn’t because it would've just been a waste of stamina since it wouldn’t do much against you. I haven’t been training much recently so while I do have techniques that would kill anyone without defense. Against opponents like yourself not so much but I’m glad I was able to fight against you because now I’ve learned a lot!
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th November 2019, 11:39 am

"Yeah it's important to have something to rend through armor even I hav trouble with armored opponents which is why I use seals to just bypass their armor. But I heard Lightning is good at piercing defenses maybe with something more advanced than that thing you used on the bone sword would be your ticket. Praise said with a slight shrug as she didn't actually use nature transformation herself in the traditional sense. She either made use of her natural ability to modify her bones or was in the process of breaking down nature transformation with fuinjutsu to one day be able to utilize nature release as was her plan.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th December 2019, 10:58 am

Diana did know that lightning was good against piercing defenses, however, Praise’s defense was just too good for her to get beat at her current level anyway. But thanks to Praise she now knew what she needed to work on and she had a pretty good idea on how she’d do it. “Your bone swords could come in handy in the future. Not gonna lie with you on our team we’d be pretty much unstoppable.” Diana stated with a smile before jumping up from the bench she was on. “I’ve never been this excited being a shinobi in awhile. We should do something else! How about a mission?
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out - Page 2 Icon_minitime5th December 2019, 11:51 am

Praise was happy that she was seen as useful amd in all honesty it was good to have a teammate that she could actually trust rather than one who she didn't understand or one who put in absolutely no effort. Granted she didn't know how Indra would be but she had faith that their ladt teammate was the hard working type after all she had s feeling the reason she didn't participate was because she lacked training and wanted to make a better showing if they were to spar together. "A mission sounds pretty good actually maybe the three of us could go on one together? Get some experience working alongside one another and stuff
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th December 2019, 2:26 pm

I wouldn’t have it any other way! I mean we’d need to learn more about each other so that we can be better prepared for the chunin exams so a mission together would make sense.” Diana said with a smile. She knew much about Praise thanks to the time they had spent together but she didn’t know much Indra and her fighting style besides the fact that she was a Kukinorite but she was positive that she would be able to pull her weight once they were out in the field even if she didn’t with Praise on the team they’d be unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th December 2019, 1:54 pm

Praise would nod and then sigh as they had probably get to doing something else rather than linger around here. Maybe they could do a mission or something that could get them in the rhythm of things and foster better teamwork not that she felt that they didn't have it but it would be interesting while on an official mission rather than something more lowkey.

(Praise exits)
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th January 2020, 2:09 pm

Techs learned:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th January 2020, 12:04 am

(I was told to claim 5 C-ranks)
Co-Ordinate: Bullet Mapping - C
Chakra Materialization: Monk Shape Weaving - C
Co-Ordinate Capture: Modification Sealing Theory - C
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hangging out
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: Republic of Five :: Land of Graves :: Hakagakure(Village Hidden in the Tombs) :: Middle Sector-
Jump to: