Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Just hangging out

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Haio

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime13th September 2019, 3:29 pm

indra had been recently looking for a way to overcome her skill gap between her and the temporary trainer she was given for training. She had sent a letter to her old teammate, especially diana. "Its been a long time since we spoke or sent a letter to each other, how about we do some training in hakagakure in the middle sector." She wrote on the letter to diana, knowing that diana had a habit of dumping her so she decided to send one to her guardian as well.

The sun was set high in the sky, or the ball at the top of the ceiling. her legs crossed waiting patiently on the bench, her pale skin were covered by a black legging that ware cut on the knees and one by her left ankle.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime13th September 2019, 4:52 pm

The truth was she just wasn’t feeling it anymore. She did entertain the idea of just becoming a civilian but she never really made up her mind. Coupled with the fact that both her teammates and her best friend fell off the face of the earth, she really had no need to play ninja anymore. Zhao had seemingly given up on persuading her as well and only spoke to her about things that weren’t pertaining to her being a shinobi. Though he knew she had a massive potential to be fulfilled, he knew that he couldn’t force her to be something she didn’t wish to be.

Today was like any other day. She woke up, showered and went back to bed after making breakfast and seeing out Zhao. While she was busy staring at the wooden ceiling in her room, she would notice a letter that was on her bedside table. Opening it up she would read the contents before placing it back down. It was an invitation to meet, honestly, it had been a while since anyone had reached out to her and she had felt a slight responsibility to actually go and meet Indra since she did have a tendency to leave her hanging. With that said, she would drag her corpse out of her bed, got dressed and made her way to the training grounds for the first time in God knows how long.

Yo Indra-chan. Been a while.” She said with a smile the moment she saw her old friend.
Back to top Go down
Haio

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime17th September 2019, 2:38 am

After what seemed to be about hours of waiting on indra, she decided it was time to go grabbing her stuffing and raising to her feet. She slowly turnedaround to hear diana call out to her, she dropped her stuff and went over to diana. "hey, i'm so surprised to see you" she stated cheerfully "since you do have a tendency not show up and not say anything about it." she thought to herself before extending her hand out to shake diana. "so what's been up since the last time i seen you?" she questioned calmly.

Indra tried to make her path a part of her life in evey aspect, she kept her ears to the sky. what she did heard was a lot of chatter of poeple deciding that they wanted out of the rebuplic of five, a lot of their recruits were dropping like flys; pretty soon they might ever get destroyed by some other organization. Indra honestly decided to hold this session with diana to see what se was planning since she knew two of her teammates also went with the wind, with their current whereabouts unknown.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime19th September 2019, 12:07 pm

Diana would smile before taking Indra’s hand and shaking it. “Sorry for avoiding your messages and going MIA. I needed to re-evaluate a few things in my life.” She said hoping that Indra would understand. It did sound a bit mature for the young girl to say but it was the absolute truth, she hadn’t been enjoying her life as a shinobi and had wanted to live a more peaceful life, maybe settle down and have kids, thought what man would want to settle down with someone like her.

I’m here though and I think it’s about time that I get my life as a shinobi back on track and who knows? Maybe I’ll be ready for them Chunin exams” She said with a smile. “How about you though? What have you been up to?
Back to top Go down
Haio

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime20th September 2019, 1:58 pm

Indra's face slowly turned into a smile, despite wanting to have a straightforward glare at so called friend, she forced the smile onto her face knowing diana has probably been through a lot. "it's alright, but if you ever want to talk just know i'm here for you." she stated calmly then chuckled at the ide of being ready for the chunnin exams. Maybe we can even come out on top. she joked to herself wondering if that'll ever be possible with the current events.

"I've been goofy off mostly since i dont have anyonne to do anything with, at one point i was assigned to a team for three hours then things went to shit." She took a pause in her statement to make sure diana was following then continued. "we were suppose to go meet to start trainning but no one ever showed up, so i've been skating alone these days."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime21st September 2019, 10:50 pm

Thank you Indra, you’ve always been good to me” Diana said with a smile. She didn’t mind having someone to rely on since Praise had been go for a while and though they didn’t share the same connection as the former, Indra was indeed someone she could count on so she was an invaluable friend, which made her feel much worse since she was avoiding her all this time but now that she was sure of the path she wanted to take, she wouldn’t avoid her friend anymore.

Three hours before it went to shit huh? Looks like a lot of teams aren’t holding up lately. I wonder why?” She thought to herself as she felt like teams disbanding was a frequent occurrence. Maybe others were just like her and wanted to think things through? Or maybe they felt it was better to be on their own? Who knew? “Well, since they decided to abandon you, maybe we could train together? I’m a bit rusty so you’ll have to take it easy on me
Back to top Go down
Haio

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime23rd September 2019, 11:55 am

Indra smiled and tilted her head to the side "Anytime, my friend." She hadn't known Diana as long as diana's other friends, but there was never a competion of who was the better friend. Indra' began to stretch hearing diana say the word rusty. "do you do anthing beside fight." She teased as she stretched her arms, she wouldn't want this to end early due to a muscle cramp.

Inda's right palm was in the direction of diana, high and hanging around head level, her other hand rested at her waiste but still point towards diana secretly wait for a chance to shine. "Anytime you are ready D" she yelled waiting on diana to make the first move.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime24th September 2019, 3:39 pm

It had been quite some time since she had fought or even picked up a weapon but she was hoping that it would come back to her at the moment, you know like riding a bike. Either way she would draw her weapons and assumed her stance. The weapons in question were made of board, bokken made in the shape of a katana as of course, she didn’t want to hurt her friend during their spare, well this may hurt but not as much as steel piercing flesh.

Here I come!” She exclaimed before running towards Indra at D rank speeds aiming to hit her in the stomach with the tip of her bokken. Again, she was a bit rusty so she needed some time to warm up before she started throwing out actual techniques, besides, she wanted to see what Indra could actually do.

Back to top Go down
Haio

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime2nd October 2019, 6:43 pm

Indra closed her eyes allowing the wind to guide her decision, the voice of her friend could be heard in the distance. She felt the flow of wind coming towards her, she leapped backward away from the tip of diana weapon; even though the tip of lhe blade was wood, it didn’t take a genius to knwo that it would hurt a lot if she had been hit by that. She theows a kick with D-rank speed to diana’s chest while being airborne.

Wind trick: forsight used
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime2nd October 2019, 9:03 pm

Oh? You can read my attacks? This will be interesting. Diana thought to herself as she watched her friend calmly evade her attack. She had never fought against someone who was as flamboyant as a Kukinorite so this might actually be interesting. Preparing herself, Diana would charge towards her as Indra made her way to attack and the movement she got within swinging distance, she would sword to clash with her skates. Upon contact, she would parry the attack off to the side while crossing her legs forcing herself to teether upwards so that she would end up landing behind Indra. Once she had successfully landed there, she would look to deliver a hit to Indra’s back with the tip of her wooden sword.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime29th October 2019, 11:32 am

Praise had gotten the news that one of her teammates was no longer was interested in the shinobi program while the other was Qeynan. Suffice to say she requested a transfer to a squad that she knew she could work with and that lead her to the land of Graves. It took a little bit of asking for directions nut she eventually was able to find the two she was looking for and would watch from about 15 ft away before making her appearance known. "Guess who just joined your team" she said with some cheer as she recognized Diana but not the other person yet she did see that they were at least competant enough to react to her besties probing strikes.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime30th October 2019, 11:08 am

Diana would stop her attack after hearing a familiar voice in the distance. “Well, this is a pleasant surprise.” She said with a smile as she made her way to Praise before hugging her. She wasn’t surprised that Praise had left her team since they sounded pretty undependable but she was glad that she had chosen to be apart of her team, now she would be able to see her more often and that was a bonus. “You’re just in time here. Indra and I are doing a little training session. Care to join us?” She sai with a smile before signaling to Indra, to come to interduce herself to their new teammate.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime30th October 2019, 1:06 pm

She would return the hug with a slight fercority as she hadn't seen Diana in a fair while amd thus missed her terribly. Though that was mostly her fault she had gotten lost in ways to improve herself and after delving into her family library had been engrossed in studying fuinjutsu formulae for several weeks. "Sure, I'm a little bit rusty but a spar cluld be exactly what I need to get back in gear. This squad is a different designation than my former one so there is a lot of catching up to do on my end right? she said limbering up a bit after the hug was ended and would manage a small smirk at Indra before refocusing on Diana. If she oblidged her in the warm up spar she would back up and slip into a loose fighting style that she had picked up from one of her fight club matches with team Jeiko.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime30th October 2019, 1:27 pm

Well…. I’m not so sure about that. You see I’m actually the only original member of team nine. The other two just upped and disappeared after a little argument during our first and last mission. I didn’t really look for them so I just stayed home and sulked for a bit until recently. So in truth, Indra and I probably need to catch up to you.” It was sad to admit but it was the truth, she had been slacking off completely but now she hoped that she would be able to pick up where she left off.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime30th October 2019, 2:09 pm

Diana would frown as her circumstances were similar to her own but if that was the case they wpuld all essentially have to grow together especially if they were going to participate in the exams which were coming up. She didn't care of they passed or not she wanted to make sure they came out of the exams would getting seriously hurt at the very least and to do that they would either have to get disqualified early which wouldn't do or make it to the finals. A lofty goal but she could see the talent in the team, Diana had immense potential and she was a genous of hard work and while she didn't know much about Indra she knew she was at least a Kukinorite and they were known to be quite intelligent. "In that case we'll just have to get up to snuff together." Praise wpuld lift up her hands and then would nod to signify she was ready to spar.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime30th October 2019, 3:35 pm

And now the hard work begins.” Diana said before drawing her wooden sword once more. She had recalled their last before spar that she would be free to at least go a bit harder than what she could do against someone like Indra which was a relief as it was quite difficult for her to hold back at times since she was trained to hit vital points and kill as quickly as possible, though she’s never actually killed anyone or even had a fight for her life. With that said, she would kick off the ground and make her way towards Praise at bullet release speeds before delivering a quick slash to her torso. If she hadn’t anchored herself down with C rank strength she would be sent flying and if this had happened Diana would fire a four senbon in her direction.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime30th October 2019, 4:21 pm

Praise would smirk as Diana lunged at her causing her to react by sprouting bones from various locations on her body and then spinning in place in order to deter the strike and likewise entrap the wooden sword if Diana decided to persist in following through. Regardless if she was hit she would still get knocked away but her bones wpuld force Diana tp either let go of her sword or hold on as Praise was knocked away. In either case Praise would retract the bones when the strike either was ended or after she was knocked away and would create another bone from her arm which she would shape into a sword before tossing it over to Diana. "If we are going to spar it's best if you use a sword which is a bit more sturdy I don't accidentally want to break your bokken."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime30th October 2019, 6:31 pm

Diana would immediately let go the moment the wooden sword the moment Praise had entrapped it. She had known of her ability to use her bones offensively and defensively but seeing it first hand was quite remarkable. “I had a feeling that a wooden sword wouldn’t cut it against someone like you. Sadly I left all my stuff at home.”She said with a frown on her lips. Even though she thought it wouldn’t have been enough thanks to her abilities. The moment those words had left her lips, however, Praise was kind enough to hand her something that was even better than what she owned. “Wow this is pretty neat!” Diana exclaimed as she examined the weapon with her eyes. “Alright, let’s try this again.

Diana would proceed to perform the exact same move, however, this time the bone sword would be coated with lightning chakra, hoping that would be enough to cut through her defense.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime30th October 2019, 8:38 pm

This time rather than use a strictly defensive technique Praose would reach behind her and tug at her neck in order to draw her spinal cord at crashing ground speeds in prder to contest with Diana's swing. This way it wpuld wrap around the blade upon impact allowong the knock-back to affect the extended spinal cord in her hand rather than send Praise flying. Still the lightning coursing through Diana's bone blade would bite into the vetebrae but it wouldn't slice through due to her bones resilience against chakra based techniques. If Praise was successful then she would be pushed back 5 ft sliding across the ground while the spinal cord would wrap around some of the blade as it was stretched to it's full 15 ft from the blow. This would give her the opportunity to point her hand at Diana and use drilling finger bullet, careful not to use the bones marked by her curses, and fire at her to intercept the thrown senbon.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime4th November 2019, 2:54 pm

"Huh, neat, a fight." Silva muttered as he sat cross-legged on his skateboard, elbows on his knees. He slowly moved along the ground before bumping into Indra's leg now that she wasn't in the fight. He didn't even bother saying sorry or anything and instead rested his chin on his hands. He was pretty sure he had seen one of these kids before... Which one was it though? Had he inadvertently followed a previous student or estranged love child of a marriage he didn't remember having? He decided that it was a previous student, previous marriages were far too likely for his bad luck.

"Ah, it's Pretzel! No... Primrose?" He seemed confused before shrugging and going back to watching the spar that was happening. Silva wasn't very good at identifying people.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime4th November 2019, 6:27 pm

Diana couldn’t help but scoff at the fact that she was still was unable to bypass Praise’s defenses yet again. It was getting pretty obvious that this would end up in some sort of a stalemate unless Praise had something up her sleeve, which she was hoping she didn’t. Diana, however, did have a few tricks of her own she would be able to depend on and once Praise had successfully deflected her senbon, she quickly bit down on her thumb and placed her left hand on the sword that she held with her right hand to summon Vivaan.

Vivaan would immediately release a grey mist unto the training ground, hoping that would be enough to throw Praise off guard. After the mist had settled, Vivaan would follow up with spitting out chakra infused water on the ground covering 40 feet. If Praise was unable to see this coming, she would end up getting stuck in the grey liquid. Releasing the sword Praise gave her, Diana would pull out a scroll that had two wakizashi sealed inside. Unsealing the weapons, she would stick them into the liquid before firing a bolt of lightning towards Praise.

Vivaan:

Diana:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime6th November 2019, 7:43 am

Praise would see Vivaan and when the mist poured out she would close her eyes while switching around her senses so that her hearing was raised while her eyesight was lowered. She was somewhat used to fighting people who used Hiding in the Mist as during her spars with Jeiko, Himiko used that technique quite often. Still when she heard the tell tale sign of water rushing she would kick off the ground to move backwards at the speed that she had seen Diana using while placing part of her Dance of Clemantis in her mouth. Due to the mist the slight jolt her body went through which would make her muscles more defined wouldn't be seen by anyone allowing her to get some distance before being forced to leap into the air as the water got too close for her to just avoid.

From there she would hear the water get electrified and would whip her head to send her spinal cord whip at the location where she first heard the electricity originate from. If she could hit Diana that wpuld be great but at the very least if she could break her concentration then the electricity could get halted and she could hopefully land on the water safely.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime14th November 2019, 7:26 pm

Diana couldn’t help but be amazed at how easily Praise was able to adapt at and defend against everything that was thrown at her and it was obvious that Vivaan felt the same. “Your girlfriend is pretty good.” Vivaan said as he watched Praise through the mist. A bit annoyed at his words, Diana decided against responding and instead focused on the fight at hand. Watching Praise carefully she came to the conclusion that she wasn’t actually seeing through the mist which meant that she was either tracking her via scent or using sound somehow and she was about to test that theory. “Vivaan let’s split up.” Diana ordered before Vivaan ran off to the right at C++ speeds.

Diana would dodge Praise’s oncoming attack and ran into the opposite direction of Vivaan before grabbing her Denki kunai and spinning it around discharging electricity into the mist. Normally, this technique would extend five feet but thanks to the mist it would expand throughout the entire radius of the mist. If she was using sound to track her then she would hope that this would be enough to throw her off track, if it was smell then she would this method would also reveal this.

Regardless, Diana would bolt towards Praise at samurai crashing ground speeds before delivering a horizontal slash to her upper body.

Spoiler:

Vivaan:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime15th November 2019, 1:04 pm

Praise would continue trying to track Diana via sound and when electricity discharged through it the sound would work against her forcing her to turtle up im case she was attacked. Sure enough that weakness was exploited by her bestie and she would get slashed, the blade breaking skin and promptly being halted in place as underneath her skin was an exoskeleton specifically geared to protect her in situations like this. She would immediately sprout bones which would probably pierce Diana if she didn't let go of her sword.

Still it wasn't for no reason as Praise felt that if she didn't get Diana to back off the lighting chakra coursing through the blade would gradually whittle away at her exoskeleton just like it had bit into her externally expressed bones earlier. "You noticed huh. Nice counter but now that I know you know I won't fall prey to that again." Praise said quickly as eventually if they remained interlocked they both would end up landing on the ground where she could put her enhanced strength into play and overpower her while spinning in place thus turning whatever bones managed to pierce Diana into lacerations.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime16th November 2019, 9:32 am

Diana couldn’t help but feel a bit pleased that she was able to figure her trick out but they were back to square one it seems as she was still unable to land a blow on her friend. The moment Praise began sprouting bones, she would let go of her Wakizashi and immediately put some distance between the two of them. “Well, I guess we’d have to call this a stalemate” Diana stated as the mist began clearing. Sure she could’ve continued slashing away while allowing the mist to its thing but that would take too long truthfully.

Once the mist clears and the water cleared, Vivaan would make his way towards Diana and would jump on top of her head. “Man, that was something else! You’re pretty tough, normally once I get close to someone it’s over so this has been a valuable learning experience.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Just hangging out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just hangging out   Just hangging out Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just hangging out
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto Beginnings :: Origin Continent (Land of Beginnings) :: Republic of Five :: Land of Graves :: Hakagakure(Village Hidden in the Tombs) :: Middle Sector-
Jump to: