Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Savannah

Savannah

Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf) Empty
PostSubject: Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf)   Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf) Icon_minitime31st March 2019, 2:35 pm

It was the middle of the evening on a snowy day, though anyone from yesterday night could of anticipated the weather taking such a turn. It was likewise the time for the town crier to deliver today's news and due to being on Lycia it meant that it would be primarily about the Privateers and their accomplishments. Either way the young boy with proceed to ring his bells and belt out the news while those affluent enough you probanly see a repeat of such information in their homes on their Zen Zen Bushi.

"New Admirals have been elected to replace the late Admirals Isley & Pegasus in response to 'Golden Age of Piracy Declaration'! Fleet Admiral Wyliffe reassures public that proper measures will be taken to combat rise of Piirate Threat! S1 Vice Admiral Navy Fish follows others in mass-recruitment drive to combat this new threat! Seaman Johnson enacts island wide curfew starting at 9 o'clock! Curfew starts in 2 hours and those caught outside will recieve a fine for second offense, jail time for third offense and onward!"

Such declarations would cause numerous conversatioms to break out in the town square as Lycia was considered to be the safest island within the Hauberd Triad but such news of a new age of piracy was still unsettling. It had been nearly 50 years since the silver age of piracy had been declared by H.I.F Simurgh after killing Blackbeard and the world had become quite a dangerous place. She had been the first of the Bronze Age corsairs to perish and it resulted in changes that shook up the foundations of the Pirate world. A new age of piracy would undoubtedly end up doing the same...

Welcome to the Pirate World:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf)   Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf) Icon_minitime31st March 2019, 6:18 pm

Sora placed his right hand on his neck before rotating his neck to relieve the tension he felt in his neck ”Well its not exactly the right time to join the pirateers, they seem as if they have a lot on their plate at the moment.” he mumbled to himself while his eye stared at the young boy who was ringing the bell earlier. ”Maybe I’ll just wait to next year to join!” he continued his mumbling softly, he wasn’t left with much choices anyway either join the pirateers, look for work dealing with injuryed pirate, or permanently move into one of the pirateer cells. Honestly the second and third idea was a big no, but for now he should look for a place to crash, at least for the night.

Even with his thin coat heplaced his hands on the inside of his coat and tuck them around his body, under the coat laid a dirty shirt with a few splatters of along his chest. His eyes who at one point never stopped watching the young boy decided to search amost the crowd around for a girl appearance seemed to be around his age, if that quality was found he’d look again for a female with a more mature appearance to her. At this moment it wasn’t about searching for his taste more as keeping himself warm tonight, upon finding the female he made his way to hear in small steps keep the blood on his shirt hidden. ”Excuse me, miss, but you must be a representatives of kami.” he paused waiting for a reply then spoke ”My name is Sora and you are extremely beautiful. he complemented with a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf)   Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf) Icon_minitime3rd April 2019, 1:29 pm

Durzo had been seated on a bench a bit off from the center of the town square, enjoying the sight of the snowfall and a bit of people watching. Since arriving earlier in the day he had taken to paying some attention to the locals and their community. The results left him quite happy, there was little to no crime that he had noticed in that amount of time. The people themselves seemed without worry for their safety, from what he could see anyway.  This was a good place, where people lived safely under the law. Now if only everyone and everywhere else could just follow suit.

Hands buried within the depth of his coat pockets, he was dressed warmly, though not entirely. With what money he had left from the trip here he had bought warmer clothes as he didn't expect it to be snowing. However, his tail lay behind him uncovered and in need of an occasional sway to fight off the buildup of snow. It was a shame really, no stores here had any items specifically for a tail. Though its to be expected, he didn't really see many of his kind here.

Slowly but surely he began to notice the increase in people that had gathered in the square. They all seemed to come here only to mingle or rather to wait for something. Then there he was, like clockwork, a young lad ringing a bell. The boy's voice rang throughout the square as he delivered his piece to the community. The rise of new leadership to replace the fallen, and the news he wanted the most, the want for people to step up to aid in beating down the lawless pirates. The rest seemed to flow in one ear and out the other.  "Fancy its time I put myself to use for the cause," he whispered under his breath. Excitement seemed to leak from him with each word. Though, he wasn't quite sure where he needed to go to sign up.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf)   Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf) Icon_minitime7th April 2019, 2:42 pm

Wherever Bardolf goes, there always seems to be a tavern full of ladies that he could seduce and share a drink with. It was something that he enjoyed in his past time, living his life to the fullest in the way that he wanted. However, he did aspire for more, the Beetleguise name was being wasted on lecherous activities when he could be adventuring with his father. But not since that fateful day, not again.

"You ok baby?"

The face he made was a little scary while finding himself nuzzled up against two big boobied beauties while in front of a table full of drinks. Right now, the pleasures of the world were Bardolf's therapy, it was how he choose to mourn.

"Of course not, I guess I had a little cramp. Let's continue with this party that's never gonna end!"

*Thump*

The door was pushed open from a man that was in an awfully bad mood.

"Bartender, get me your biggest glass, this island is going to shit."

He sat down rather dramatically, the attention even caught the eye of Bardolf as he looked over.

"What's going on with you?"

The bartender said as he passed a full glass of ale towards the man's side.

" Jail time for third offense, fine for second... the privateers are eating up this place and there is a mass recruitment going on for them... how am I supposed to beg now? Yar...."

Bardie sucked his teeth at the news as he placed a bag of coins on the table.

"Sorry, but i'll have to cut this short. "

Bardolf had to see this for himself.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf)   Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf) Icon_minitime11th April 2019, 6:13 pm

It was just one of those nights where the news had caused a ripple effect were the spirjts of people had been lofted in response to the Privateers actions. Still even on an island like this there were those who weren't pleased with the news though they were usually smart enough to not show their displasure outwardly. In this case when Sora went up to the woman who seemed to fit his strike zone she would raise an eyebrow at his pick-up line before sighing as she wasn't even on duty anyways so what could the harm be with humoring him. Well that's the most generic pick up line ever. she said with a roll of her eyes. Before noticing across the street that a couple of drunks were making a scene, though that didn't warrant any interference so far though they had began making a rant about how the Privateers aren't shit etc etc.

Either way she was paying more attention to that particular group than the man in front of her though that didn't mean he wasn't attractive it just meant at the moment there were other things which held her attention more. In the case of the brothel two streets down when Bardolf exited he would hear a repeat of the town criers information through a discussion between two men outside like him they weren’t the most scrupulous of individuals but it didn’t mean they didn’t know how to keep themselves in line. It would seem however that while they talked a trio of women another corner over would proceed to fast walk further away from the square instead headed to the backstreets for some reason. This was only obvious to someone nearby due to the fact the drunks in the town square were making a lot of noise. It was only a matter of time before some Privateers arrived to settle them down as there were about five of them in total making total fools of themselves.

Four of them were in a group but the other was ambling towards the town crier his intentions unknown but judging by his face it didn’t seem like it would be anything pleasant. People around would warily continue what they were doing though as even their foul moods couldn’t ruin the atmosphere after the news broke, but perhaps this could be an opportunity for those capable of taking advantage of the situation.

Decisions:
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf)   Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf) Icon_minitime29th April 2019, 3:47 am

A small smile erupted from his face while he examined her body once more "If it was generic as you say it was, allow me to buy you a beer to make up for it." he offered, his eye glanced over towards the bar which had been picking up up with noise. his eyes looked over to the girl whom seemed to be focused on the group outside the bar, he took a deep breathe before marching toward the group, he would approach the group "who do you think protected this island for the last 50 years, was it the pirates, was it the buccaneers? no, it was these privateers who you are standing here slandering their names. Damn insignificant cowards." he would turn away from them and continue to make his way into the bar, If he could safely make it into the bar safely he'd ask the bartender to give him a shot.
Back to top Go down
Haru

Haru

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf)   Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf) Icon_minitime6th May 2019, 1:48 am

Yes. Durzo had no clue where he could sign up to serve and become an instrument of justice, but maybe someone here did. Well, it was a most likely case, the majority here seemed to be really supportive of the law. So much so that a feeling of pride welled up in him. Though he had not done anything yet he felt happy that he would be protecting good people like them. Taking a look around his eyes scanned the uplifted crowd for someone available. The search was interrupted by a couple of intoxicated men disrupting the good mood within the square. Forcing a sigh, he quickly overlooked them as it wasn't his place to quiet them down, yet. Though it was a bit unexpected to see those types here. "I guess there are bad eggs everywhere. A pity."

Back to his search, he was finding it hard to find someone rather he found it hard to bring himself to disturb them. Everyone was gossiping about the good news, least they expected right now was a total stranger interrupting them. A dilemma. So he began to stroll about the square, making his way towards the center. Hopefully, he could spot someone by their lonesome whom he could trouble for a minute. Then it dawned on him. The young boy who announced the news would surely know where he should go and he didn't seem occupied by anything at the moment now that his primary duty was finished. Quickly, Durzo speed walked towards the town crier, weaving and dodging past the throngs of citizens till he was before his target. "Pardon me, young lad, I'm in need of a bit of assistance. I'm a new face around these parts and not really sure of finding my way. So if you'd be so kind, could you tell me how I might arrive at the privateers headquarters?"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf)   Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf) Icon_minitime6th June 2019, 1:02 pm

She would actually laugh at his transition and decided to humor him with a shrug. "Sure why not, I'm Winny by the way what's your name? she said shifting her focus from the drunks to the man who had hit on her only for him to walk off and confront the drunks who were making a ruckus. Initially she was a bit miffed by his action thkugh she would watch him chide them for their wprds notcing how they would glare at him. Meanwhile there were about five or so drunks and none of them were willing to admit they were in the wrong. In fact the mans words would make them more belligerent and one of them would take a swing from his beer bottle becore throwing it at Sora's head. Two of the others would laugh at the situation while the other two would attempt to take advantage of the first's throw to try and get closer to Sora to beat him up.

While that happened the town crier would be approached by Durzo and would be distracted from delivering the news in order to give him directions. "Seeking to enlist or are you just trying to repirt a crime? If it's the former well the base is up north from here in the center of this here island. You really can't miss it, it's a pure white building with the word Proclaimation emblazoned on the front of the wall surrounding it. If you want to report a crime however usually you can find patrols on the street behind the bar and by going through that alley to the street it leada to. the boy said while a smile before he would suddenly frown at the sight of what was going on with the drunks and would quickly decide to leave this area before it got ugly. He would try and find a patrol to break the fight up as such things were better pff being left in the hands of the Privateers.

Those within the bar would continue their business though those near the windows would notice the guy getting jumped by the drunks and snicker with none of them seeing fit to assist him. After all he decided to jump into ths fight on his own and they were always willing to see a good beat down.
Back to top Go down
Haio

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf)   Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf) Icon_minitime7th June 2019, 2:48 am

Sora’s eyes secretly scanned the room to make sure it was safe, he’d swiftly moved his head to the left dodging the incoming beer bottle, which was followed by him taking the shot to the head “damn I would’ve had to kill you if that’d hit me!” he stated trying to intimidate the other two men he’d glance from earlier making their move to him “is it self defense if I killed them!” he asked the bartender, he had no real intention to kill them but breaking a couple bones and charging them to fix em was a different story.

Sora would use both fist to punch both of the men in their chest with D- strengths, it should’ve been more than enough to give them a permanent seat on the ground for a while. “Oh the girl” he thought to himself before making his out the door of the bar to signal her to come here, once she came he’d announced the situation of the two “these two knuckleheads got into a fight that was very displeasing to jump into the middle of, they seem to be seriously hurt do to you know where we can drop them off before heading back to your place.” he announced to her before whispering in her ears “so I can take those restraints you call clothes of and massage every inch of your body.” well whisper would'vebeen an understatement but only the two men laying on the ground could hear him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf)   Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mauberd Triad [Lycia] - The Golden Age of Piracy (Sora, Durzo & Bardolf)
Page 1 of 1