Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Blade

Blade

On The Walls [B-Rank Mission] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   On The Walls [B-Rank Mission] - Page 3 Icon_minitime26th March 2018, 5:06 pm

"Evwyfing is awful..." Mizu mumbled to herself before bringing her tongue back inside her mouth, taking Yuki's hand to get up and then scratching her head gently. "There was no one in there but a bunch of bandits. Pretty sure all of them are dead though. They were using the underground as a base and had this secret little hole in the floor. We had a good fight, I was like pew pew! Pow! Kablam!" She swung her hips around and mimed spitting water bullets. "Then I went in to save Yuki because she was fighting this weird perv who kept trying to grab us! Mama always told me to beat up people that try and touch you inappropriately so that's what I did. I gave him a bounce and then Yuki went BOW!" She swung a fist before laughing and nudging Yuki with her hip. "Then he EXPLODED! It was really cool actually and then all this happened! So unless Drake was able to explode at will or was a bandit all along... I don't think he was in there." She nodded firmly, entirely forgetting that she really wasn't to talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   On The Walls [B-Rank Mission] - Page 3 Icon_minitime26th March 2018, 5:16 pm

Yuki held onto her own arm, uppercutting people was hard. She took a step to the side to prevent from stumbling over from Mizu’s little hip bump. ”Unfortunately, we don’t know names here. Chances are Drake was either a bandit hiding in plain sight, kidnapped and stored somewhere for ransom, or killed.” When did Yuki start sounding so harsh? She blamed hanging around Occam for such an attitude.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   On The Walls [B-Rank Mission] - Page 3 Icon_minitime26th March 2018, 7:29 pm

"Oh dear. I... I can only hope he was a casualty but if the attack was truly an inside job... Well no matter. I would say that you've both done a fine job in our defence," He was clearly distressed about the possibility of their blacksmith being involved with the damage that was done, but it wasn't a job for the two to worry. "I think that counts for a job well done. And please, my wife owns the inn, she would love to make you both a home cooked meal before you head on back home,"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   On The Walls [B-Rank Mission] - Page 3 Icon_minitime27th March 2018, 4:54 pm

"Thank you very much! I'll let Yuki decide but I'm absolutely beat! I wanna get something to eat and then sleep for a couple years." She then paused and leaned in to Yuki. "Do Mizutsune hibernate? I can't really remember?" She mumbled before giving a shrug and then rubbing the back of her head. She really wasn't sure of everything that something related to her own species was supposed to do but she'd learn eventually. "Well, with that done, we might as well get some grub and then go turn this mission in 'cause we're awesome, let's go Yuki." She then strode off to go find the inn on her own.

[Exit, Mission Complete]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]   On The Walls [B-Rank Mission] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Walls [B-Rank Mission]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3