Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Teaching the Greenhorn II

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Teaching the Greenhorn II Empty
PostSubject: Teaching the Greenhorn II   Teaching the Greenhorn II Icon_minitime7th September 2017, 6:40 pm

Takeshi wasn’t actually spoilt for choice when it came to training partners. Those who he thought he could rely on were actually very much unreliable which lead him to be constantly switching training partners which yielded the same results. It was a never ending cycle. Sometimes he wondered why he even bothered seeking training partners as it was obvious that he should just stick to doing things on his own. That was what he was planning on doing in fact until he had gotten a request from that young Kurogane he had supervised a few months back and thus he decided to entertain his request for a training session. Takeshi, being the punctual person he was, he was already at the training grounds waiting for the kid to show up so that they could get this training session started.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn II   Teaching the Greenhorn II Icon_minitime7th September 2017, 7:03 pm

Yama came running into the training grounds, panting heavily as he nearly collapsed in front of Takeshi. He attempted to catch his breath and after a few seconds he spoke in a ragged voice. His clothes and hair was a mess. "S-sorry, Yami made me oversleep. Please forgive this students rudeness on being late," he would say taking a half bow while clutching his chest and still panting. He was so excited when he had heard that Takeshi would train with him again. He was looking forward to what he would learn today as well.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn II   Teaching the Greenhorn II Icon_minitime7th September 2017, 7:35 pm

Takeshi was already deep in thought when Yama had arrived a bit earlier than he had expected. “No need to be sorry kid, after spending years with my teammates and my sensei I’ve gotten used to being the first one arriving at a meeting or training session.” Takeshi said in his usual disinterested tone of voice as he turned to greet the kid that seemed like he was about to collapse at any minute. Giving him a moment to catch his breath Takeshi thought about what exactly he himself needed to learn today. He had already learned a few modification seals and had already known the basic seals so that left some of Entity techniques. “So Yama, you wanted to become a Hunter nin correct?” He asked genuinely interested in his answer.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn II   Teaching the Greenhorn II Icon_minitime7th September 2017, 8:14 pm

Yama rubbed the back of his head as his breathing calmed. "Eh. I'm not sure. I know one day I wanna be a teacher. I wanna be a principal that can help mold young minds for the future really. So I don't know if being a hunter nin would suit me. Yami might like the idea of hunting and killing people but I'm a bit squeamish." Yama took a seat on a nearby stump to rest his legs after his long run.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn II   Teaching the Greenhorn II Icon_minitime7th September 2017, 10:14 pm

To say he was confused was an understatement. Initially, he had thought that Yami was a relative of his that forgot to wake him up this morning which was why he was late but it now seems that Yami was actually apart of him? Odd but interesting. He wasn’t sure how he would approach this passive Yama in regards to this training session but it’ll be interesting to see how this will pan out. “I see, if that’s your goal why be a shinobi? Why not just retire and become and scholar and open up a school here?” Takeshi said to the young boy as he tried to pick his brain.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn II   Teaching the Greenhorn II Icon_minitime7th September 2017, 10:46 pm

Yama sighed and rubbed his legs to ease up their tension. "Well, one Yama would probably go on a rampage if I did. He hates that stuff. But I also wanna create a school for everyone, not just the ASN, but the Shogunate, Pandora and others. To do that I'd have to make it in a neutral area and there is risk of being attacked by missing ninja and I also have to show I can protect the students to the other nations. So I have to get stronger and becoming a shinobi is the only way," he would say as he had already planned a little for the end result on how to get the school going.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn II   Teaching the Greenhorn II Icon_minitime13th September 2017, 2:41 pm

Takashi couldn’t help but chuckle at how naïve this kid was. A school that caters for the entire world, that was nothing but a silly wish that only one who’s never experienced the other factions would think. “Hate to break it to you kid but that’s already been tried and done. The Shogun once had an academy that housed all the academy students from the world as you can see that didn’t work out too well and if the Shogun with all his wealth and power couldn’t stop everyone from pissing off what chance do you have?” His uncovered eye would be fixed on the kid to see his reaction to his words. “Besides, you’d have more luck solving world hunger than trying to do that. I’m originally a member of the Pandora Empire and let me tell you, it’s a place that houses all of the world’s nightmares and monsters.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn II   Teaching the Greenhorn II Icon_minitime28th September 2017, 6:28 pm

Ending the topic here due to Basara being away for awhile.

7 posts between us
Takeshi has the dual training spec thus training is halved

Takeshi learns

Chakra Guard (-4)
Burst Scatter (-2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Teaching the Greenhorn II   Teaching the Greenhorn II Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Teaching the Greenhorn II
Page 1 of 1