Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ash to Snow [Cersei Traveling]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Ash to Snow [Cersei Traveling] Empty
PostSubject: Ash to Snow [Cersei Traveling]   Ash to Snow [Cersei Traveling] Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 9:29 pm

It had taken awhile but not only was she able to gather the fauna she had needed for the ranch she had dreamed of, she had also gathered enough civilians to operate it. All that was left of here now was to gather the money to actually build the damn thing. She had tried her best to do a couple of high ranking missions here and there but unfortunately for her she came up short. Like really short. So short in fact that she sort of regretted doing any of those missions as she ended up to fall on her Plan B, which was to get that loan from the bank. She needed this even more now since she had a total of ten civilians crammed in her little shack she had been living in and a total of five medium sized animals roaming around her backyard which occasionally get into fights with one another and not to mention become a nuisance to her neighbors and passerby’s. With that said it was about high time she got the show on the road. Cersei would end up calling a meeting during breakfast, which meant that everyone was gathered within the living room while Cera made breakfast since the dining room was too small to hold everyone. “Well guys, today we’ve managed to raise a whopping 35,00 xel. As you know this isn’t even half of what we need for the ranch. Not counting the living expenses of feeding all of us and the rabid animals we have outside. So I’ve now decided that it’s time to go with Plan B.“ Cersei ended before taking the cup of coffee she was offered by Cera. Taking a quick sip she would let out a soft sigh as the coffee was made the way she had liked it. Sweet and savory. “According to a source the nearest bank that would welcome someone of my caliber without starting some sort of civil war would be Souls. So it’s best we get packing and head out. I’ll be taking Curtis with me since he’s the highest ranking of you lot. ” Cersei ended before taking another sip of her coffee. Before she could get another word in, however, Cera would begin to speak. “You know while you were gone I was able to use a friend I have outside the village and gathered some information. No worries as this friend has been in the Land of Glaciers, which is a territory of Pandora is it not?“ Cera said and when Cersei had confirmed this she would continue. “Apparently there is a bank within Samuigakure, which is just as shocking as this is the headquarters for the God of Pandora. It’s completely untouched and is fully functional and operational. Instead of traveling half the way around the world you can just head to the Land of Glaciers and collect the loan with no hassle at all.” To say this information was shocking was an understatement but she was grateful for Cera’s information. With that said, she would look to head to the land of glaciers instead of souls. “Well you heard the lady Curtis, let’s get packing and head out!” She declared before dismissing the group of civilians. Cersei and Curtis would immediately begin packing. Unfortunately for her she would have to pack some actual clothes or else she would end up freezing her tits off and that wasn’t fun in the slightest. With packing done, she would leave Cera in charge of course before saying goodbye to everyone inside and her lovely fauna on the outside. With that done and dusted she would head out of the village with Curtis at her side and headed to the docks where they would catch a ferry to head to the land of glaciers.

It hadn’t taken them long to get to the docks on the outskirts of the village, and when they did. Cersei would head to the ticket booth to purchase a ticket for the both of them. “Did you really need to pack so much clothes for this trip? We’re only spending the weekend the most!” Curtis complained as he struggled with his luggage and Cersei’s several bags of luggage. “Hm? I didn’t know what to pick so I just went with all of them. Besides aren’t you man? You should be okay with carrying all that stuff.” Cersei added while she ate a donut that she bought she didn’t know why he was complaining as she technically owned him and as such she could do whatever she wanted with him. When the ferry arrived they would end up boarding of course and took their seats. Unfortunately, this was going to be a long ride and not after long the boredom started kicking in. With Curtis fast asleep after they’ve been traveling for almost an hour, Cersei would end up roaming around the ferry. After about a minute of aimless wandering she would be suddenly groped from behind. “I’ve been watching you ever since you’ve arrived at the port since your boyfriends asleep I’ll just help myself.” The man whispered in her ear before licking her neck. Cersei couldn’t stand the way the man’s hot breath felt on her neck but this was a rather interesting situation. “I guess I could play with you.” Cersei said as the man entered a trance and was now hers for the taking. He wasn’t good looking, in fact he was a fat hideous bastard. Scoffing should transform into her succubus form and instead of using him for her own please, she would jam her tail right up into his ass. The man would scream in agony at first but after a few strokes he would seem to get into the act of liking it. With her tail between her legs she would kneel down as the man was on all fours and began giving him the fuck of his life as she spanked his ass and jerked him off at the same time. “God this is hot on so many levels!’ Cersei exclaimed as got off on his lewd act by fondling her breasts. She had managed to have one of the weirdest orgasms of her life and when she came to she would notice that her tail was almost completely up the ass of the man and he was of course dead. “Ugh, whoops. My bad” Cersei said as she pulled her tail from outside the man and looked around to see if anyone had actually seen her. When she had noticed that the coast was clear, she would do what any other person would do and stuffed his body in the broom closet. “I feel bad for anyone who has to clean this up.” Cersei stated as she washed her tail and her hands of his blood. Served him right though for trying to rape and not look even remotely attractive.

When she had finished cleaning up, she would head back to her seat and noticed that Curtis was awake and was talking to some random female. She would give him a thumbs up before sitting across from him as she waited for him to finish his conversation. The boat would end up docking in The Land of Glaciers before that had happened and being the good sport she was, she would pick up the luggage and headed out to wait on him. “Hey, thanks for waiting on me. Shall we get going?’ He said a tad bit suspicious that Cersei hadn’t interrupted his conversation but decided not to say anything. “Yes, lets!” She said with a smile as they headed to Samuigakure.
Back to top Go down

Ash to Snow [Cersei Traveling]
Page 1 of 1