Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

What's really going on? (Show)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Decimus

Decimus

What's really going on? (Show) Empty
PostSubject: What's really going on? (Show)   What's really going on? (Show) Icon_minitime22nd July 2017, 2:36 am

Decimus would sigh heavily as he had awoken from his dream, it all seemed to be blur if anything as he couldn't recall a bit of it. Oh how quickly things change in the blink of an eye as life and it's unpredictability had a way of sneaking up on us all. Decimus would be resting himself in a tree near the outer perimeters of the town, enjoying what seemingly could be a decent enough day. He would sit up and yawn in his perch and gaze at the sky above and whisper softly to himself "I waz born ta fly so I can touch the sky, going so high I shoulda said goodbye..." He chuckled softly (gotta save that one for the next mixtape). He would stifle another yawn that threatened to escape him before jumping down from the tree. He landed with a thud as his body made contact with the ground. He was definitely getting heavier, but he wasn't quite sure if that was a good or bad thing. He was definitely changing, he hardly resembled the young boy he once was, him as well his his elder brother Armenezra. They were growing into powerful individuals but even still Decimus was still slacking in comparison to his elder. He had only himself to blame however time he could be spent training he instead would lounge around and enjoy nature or read, it was to be expected that someone like himself would fall behind the great beast that was his twin. You'd think after all this time it would inspire him to pick up his slack just a bit. He would press the palm of his hand to his forehead, perhaps he was overthinking a bit? He dusted himself off before he would begin to walk, he didn't exactly have a destination in mind but wherever he went he was sure some kind of trouble would follow.
Back to top Go down
$how

$how

PostSubject: Re: What's really going on? (Show)   What's really going on? (Show) Icon_minitime25th July 2017, 1:57 pm

the forest was always calming for Show and since he didn't like hanging out all to much with people bar the one who he thinks of as a father, The tree's would be swaying as the young boy moved under them his hand in the inside of his hoodie pocket and his hood up despite the sun being fully out for the moment the brief cover the tree's offered was enough to keep him cool. He was walking along when he spotted something falling from a tree.

"Fallin from da, sky. tha broda of my pops. "

Show would speed up a little and try to get in front of decimus who he recognized right away from pictures and junk but he never had had the time too actually talk or train or anything for that matter with him.

"Waz poppin my ninja"

Show would pull his hood down and offer a smile showing his third eye and the thin line from the mask he had gotten when he was even younger than he is now, he never liked too hide his third eye cause it always seemed to be able to keep up with things better than he ever could.
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: What's really going on? (Show)   What's really going on? (Show) Icon_minitime27th July 2017, 9:34 pm

As Decimus would wonder through the trees at his leisure his path would suddenly be blocked by a boy. Not just any boy however it was one he knew, well sort of. Show was taken under his brother's care at some point in time when he came across him. In truth he barely had any contact with the kid but in his defense he rarely saw him. Unlike in his younger years he had learn to live apart from his elder, not that he had much choice given the circumstances. Armenezra was becoming a beacon for peace and all that jazz which meant more responsibilities on his part. Decimus was always here for support but his roles in the matter have been few and far. He would look to the young boy and greet him with a soft smile "Aye, what up witcha fam? Livin' good? Hope you aint been eatin' all da food ya feel? I homie be hungry too". He would extend his fist to the boy waiting for him to bump his fist to his as a gesture of greeting. He scanned over the boy with his eyes as he waited, nothing about him stood out besides the third eye that brandished his forehead but all in all he just seemed like a normal boy. It would be a good opportunity to see what was up with this kid now that he had joined into their mix.
Back to top Go down
$how

$how

PostSubject: Re: What's really going on? (Show)   What's really going on? (Show) Icon_minitime31st July 2017, 8:41 am

Show would extend his hand outward then bump his knuckles against Decimus own. He could tell from looking directly at Decimus that the man was scanning him over. He would place his hands within his pockets then offer a small sigh as he listened too Decimus speak.

"i feel ya homie, i b jus chillin, lik a villin. lookin for sum ta get n ta"

Show was rather giddy of course he didn't talk like this before he meet the people he called family no he instead decided to copy there speech mannerism in a small hope too be like them one day. He was still having trouble with the lingo but for the most part he figured it was still cute at his current age.
Back to top Go down
Decimus

Decimus

PostSubject: Re: What's really going on? (Show)   What's really going on? (Show) Icon_minitime31st July 2017, 11:17 pm

He would listen and give a slight nod in response, Decimus was quite bored himself, with his brother missing in action his desire to do anything was shot. The time he could be spending training he utilized for other important purposes, like sleeping or spitting some nice juicy bars. "I feel ya lil homie, needya sumtin ta do, it's kinda quiet 'round dez parts leave ya ninja bored y'know?". He took notice that the boys dialect was similar to his own and even closer to his brother's. It was rare or rather next to impossible finding people that understood half of what they said let alone being able to speak it back in a similar fashion. It was evident that the boy had been learning it for a good minute. "What's yo name again lil nin swear that ish slipped my mind?"As he waited for his response he would look about the area, nothing peaked his interest as it was just a bunch of trees for the most part (What the heck am I supposed to do with some trees mane?) he would sigh to himself as the thought crossed his mind. There had to be something that they could do to occupy some time but for the most part Decimus was drawing up blanks. Perhaps they could visit a town or something and grab some good eats. Though Decimus didn't look it he probably ate the most out of everyone in the base and yet he remained as fit as could be, some would call it a blessing in disguise. Decimus didn't care all too much either way if he was going to eat then he was going to eat pure and simple. He would refocus on the kid "Any thang come to mind? I'm short on ideas maself"
Back to top Go down
$how

$how

PostSubject: Re: What's really going on? (Show)   What's really going on? (Show) Icon_minitime2nd August 2017, 6:32 pm

"tha name isa Show, cuz i Show up!"

Show would give a twisted x with his hands as he spoke before smiling big and taking a second too look around, there was nothing to do in the woods and of course Show had plenty of ideas on things the two of them could get into. They could wander around and hope too find something worthwhile or even go and get something to eat there was never enough food in one's system.

He knew that staying out in the woods too long could mean a random ninja could come and try and rob them or even a bandit like the last one that Show had encountered and dealt with using his slick words.

"we cud roll ta da town and try to fin som ta eat, a ninja hungry."
Back to top Go down
$how

$how

PostSubject: Re: What's really going on? (Show)   What's really going on? (Show) Icon_minitime8th September 2017, 12:16 pm

Exit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's really going on? (Show)   What's really going on? (Show) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's really going on? (Show)
Page 1 of 1