Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Empty
PostSubject: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime10th July 2017, 7:13 pm

The two of them have been traveling for several hours, keeping up a good pace and making good time. Armen spent most of the trip pondering on the work load he is leaving behind with his assistant. Seems a bit unfair to have left all that work for her to do , but he needed to handle a few inquiries that required personal attention. Its been hours since Armen had said anything to Kris, this was possibly the longest that he has remained quiet around her. Realizing that he had forgotten that she was even there; he'd look towards her direction and then think about the last thing they spoke about. " ERhmm.. so... u realleh hadnt hurd much bout ma old team eh? I though ya surely wulda met mah blood alreadeh. Deci is a real trip ya kno. U wuld realleh like em. " He'd give her a smile as his mind would drift onto Himiko. At that moment his eyes would fall to the ground and he would have a lingering smile. A very genuine smile telegraphing the happiness in his heart about her. She's someone very special to Armen, but he cant seem to find the words to describe her. Its really been a long time, over two years to be exact but alot has happened since then. For one, Armen didnt have long hair back then. All he could remember was the way she made him feel. Maybe it was for the best that he couldnt say much, she probably isnt the same anyway. "ey Peewee, ya wanna hear a story?"
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime10th July 2017, 7:21 pm

Kris had faded herself in to her own world after a while of silence, looking down to her hands and the crystals she formed there. Having found herself engrossed in a story the past week, she found herself forming the crystals into a dragon, leaping between her hands back and forth, both to keep her entertained but also to practise such fine control. She looked up when Armen finally spoke again after a while, "Oh, well... yeah I know about your brother. Deci-... Decimus was it? But no, you don't speak much about..." She trailed off when seeing his expression, hands dropping as she got closer to walk besides him. "A story? Why not,"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime10th July 2017, 7:48 pm

Armen waited for her permission to share a story of when he and his team were still known as Team 6. He'd keep the pace and keep his awareness up while he takes a small trip to the past. " wen i wus a jit i neva knew mah pops" Armen goes into the story of his father, at least the one told to him by his sister Ludacrisa.
Spoiler:

" Frum dat moment,,,mah fam n i had ta hustle hard fo erthang dat we had. Moms wuld sometimes leave food on da table but most da time it wus straight robbin ninjas fo fetti. Fetti ta buy food, clothes n wen thangs gots tuff ta even buy weapons. As a jit i always wanted mo fo me n da fam, well Dipugakure made dat happen fo a brutha. Well atleast fo a moment we wus eatten gud. We take one of dem commissions mak dat dough n feed da fam. Heck i even made nough moneh ta buy quality weapons. Afta a few commissions ASN thought it wus time ta put me n deci in one of dem three man squads. N dats wen i met dat bish. Ya wanna kno hur name?"
Armen would ask her to see if she had already lost interest or have gotten lost in the story.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime10th July 2017, 7:55 pm

Armen had never lost Kris's interest, it was just nice to hear a little more about him, and a bonus he wasn't over-calling her peewee still. She wasn't really sure what to say about his family life, she was aware he was with the ASN before but realised she knew very little other than that. It made her realise just how different her own home life was. Her family struggled for money too, but she had both her parents, albeit no siblings, but it only made her feel that little more lucky that the only fighting she had to do before she joined the academy was with her parents to let her go. "Please, continue," She would say directly to him, before adding, "Also if we meet him, I'm gonna tell her you called her a 'bish' unless you stop calling me peewee,"
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime10th July 2017, 8:18 pm

A look of sheer terror instantly came to Armen's face as he'd look at Kris with intensity in his eyes. " N her name wus Lashantay" A strange smile came after saying the name, as the emotions of terror and relief confused his expressions. Making up a name had Armen believe that he had fooled Kris into thinking that he wasnt referring to his former teammate. " ya but afta meet'n dat bish i met da priestess of da zakiyoshi clan, Himiko. She wus a spicy one frum da start, fam! Da moment i seent hur i jus knew i hadta sauce dat. "

Spoiler:

"Needless ta say it didnt werk. she damn near burnt ma nipples off. But as we got closah she jus became mon mo precious ta me. Deci n r regard hur as part of da fam, n we do jus bout anythang fo r family. " Armen said this with a big smile on his face, that would soon fade away as his tone gets more serious. " Ya kno.. ya neva ask me bout ma arms. Come ta think of it, no one does realleh, is it not dat noticeable?" Armen began referring to his full metal arms that starts fromhis shoulders.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime10th July 2017, 8:30 pm

Hearing the story was more than hilarious, and several times she began to crack up, trying to contain herself and let him continue telling the story. Eventually she just couldn't help herself though, the idea of Armen being spoken up to by someone was just too funny. It did also however make her realise she should be a little more outspoken perhaps. "She sounds like a good person," She answered directly as she calmed her laughter. "And I don't really ask because I wasn't sure if it was a sore point or not. I've seen they work as weapons in themselves, more than normal nin might say. And I figured if it was important you'd share. Otherwise it just... didn't feel my place."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime10th July 2017, 9:18 pm

Armen smirked a bit realizing that she was completely right and mature for not asking. His arms have always been a soft spot. He has grown accustomed to the look and quite honestly cant even remember the sight or feeling of having original arms.  He'd look ahead of him to make sure there was no incoming objects and then sighs, closing his eyes in the process as he continues. He was pleased that she was laughing a bit at the story, definitely made for a better trip than total silence. "Chyeaa, U rit. It is a bit sensitive fo meh. It use ta be much worst.  a brutha damn near lost his gud sense durin dat time. Now i kinda likes it. It all happen so dam fast ya kno? I gots useta bein part of da team n trainin wus amazin. I got much stronga den expected, so much dat dey pulled me rit off da streets and commissioned a brutha ta go on a retrieval mission ta fetch dem ninjas dat were sent ta fetch anotha ninja. I was guessin dey were late or sumthin. But dat trip changed mah life. On da way der i saw sumthin i couldnt even describe wit words."

Spoiler:

"Tis wus n unnervin sight indeed. Since den i hadnt seen a thang soo powahful. Decidin to avoid da creature wus the wisest choice, but it wusnt mah choice. We focused on da mission wit  Captain R'tari leadin a team of youngins in ma first eva B rank commission. We were sent ta jus bring dem ninjas back home. But wen we touched soil shit changed fo all of us."

Spoiler:

" N dats how it happened. I gots greedy n wanted to take der weapons. I didnt undastand da severity of da sitchation. I figuhed dat ASN culdnt have sent us on sumthin so damn dangerous. I neva knew dat da world had such monstas  before i met the duo from pandora. I lost ma arms, but Captain R'tari lost his life. Ta think i wus speakin to da man jus an hour ago, N now he's gone foreva. Dat day marked me fo along time. Dat wus da first time i eva killed anythin. N my heart became like mah arms, completely void of feelin. I wus truly lost.
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime11th July 2017, 7:18 am

Kris listened just as intently, letting him go through his whole story, and yet her shock at hearing tales of a bijuu was clear. She immediately looked out over the horizon, not even knowing if that was the right way towards where it had been or not, but from the stories she'd heard, even one of the biggest fears her parents had for her job, she knew there wasn't anything to do against them. Although some things he was telling her started to fit into place with what she'd already learned about him just being around him. "See Armenezra," She hoped using the full name might get his attention, "If you really were 'void' like that you wouldn't get a goofy smile when you talk about your old team mate. And you wouldn't give your favourite student a dumb nickname that she doesn't like."
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime12th July 2017, 3:06 am

Armen remained quiet a bit  as she spoke some sense, and when she'd  stop he'd reply jokingly, favorite student?!! Wur? wen? He'd chuckle a bit giving her a little shove to let her know that he was only kidding. " Bachiatari did dat fo a brutha. Best believe dat i wus far different frum da playa u kno n love. "

Spoiler:

" Bachiatari helped a brutha wake up frum his nightmares n mak a real difference. Bachiatari aint weapons used fo the will of othas. We are truly peace in our time." As they moved closer to their destination , Armen would share one last thing with Kris." we breathe taday ta die tomorrow. " He thought back on the lives taken during his dark time, and how the most daunting part of this was that he didnt even know their names, or anything about them. " If ya die, leave a legacy n go out in style" He smiles a bit at her hoping that she doesn't think that anyone is about to die anytime soon.

Last edited by Armenezra on 12th July 2017, 4:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime12th July 2017, 4:36 pm

Kris was silent, she couldn't really thing of much to even really say in response. She could see what Armen was saying was true, seeing the organisation as a new view of things perhaps? She herself could easily understand that, she'd taken what was honestly a blind leap in joining. Before this little trip she had been thinking of just returning to the ASN, but just this one journey alone, she was being reminded of what she could do, and what the Bachiatari could do for her, that she only felt more resolved to keep going.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime12th July 2017, 5:17 pm

As the two made their way to the Land of Graves chattering without a care in the world up ahead they would notice something rather interesting. What was it you ask? Well, it was a giant hole in the ground. It seemed as if someone or something had dug a hole and just left it there. Why? Who knew? But if they decided to check it out they would notice that the hole wasn’t all that deep, in fact, an eleven-year-old child could fit in there with no problem whatsoever. Inside the hole was a strange looking plant, an odd place for a plant to grow since hardly any sunlight or water down there. Maybe it was rare? Only one way to find out truly. Would it be worth it though? Possibly.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime12th July 2017, 6:01 pm

As the two drew closer to their destination, Armen would notice a strangely large hole. He'd stand on the edge of that hole, activating his sensory based techniques just in case something was in it . From where he stood he could barely make out an object at the bottom. " Aye Peewee whatchu think dat is down der?" He would then use his right arm to channel wind chakra; creating a suction effect to pull the plant gently from the ground and place it before Kris. " Lets be careful, dis thang can be dangerous eh?"

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Armenezra on 12th July 2017, 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime12th July 2017, 6:06 pm

Kris let him take the lead, knowing he had forms of sensory that she lacked and knowing he would pick things before she she would. She watched him remove the plant and float it over towards her, not really sure what to do with it. "It's... just a hole right? You really think something's down there? And it's pretty narrow to boot."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime12th July 2017, 6:58 pm

It seemed that the prey was smarter than their predecessors but that didn’t matter since their little journey was about to end right here. Unknown to them the hole in the ground was nothing but a means of trapping unsuspecting travelers to their doom as the moment they had entered the hole it would collapse leading them to the nest of an Akura Vashimu, which ironically was waiting right below them. They would have to be quite special to know that the beast was below them waiting and since it had failed in capturing them it would strike. Burrowing its way to the top at crashing ground speeds, it would aim to dissect the small child with a swipe of its claw which was backed by B rank strength. Whether it had failed or not, it would pull itself to the surface, hopefully with the girl on its claw so it could eat.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime12th July 2017, 7:44 pm

He'd place the plant before her so she could put away for them to research later. But the hole before them was very suspicious. It had to be formed by some sort of creature, at least that was Armen's experience with fauna. As they stared at the hole, it began to collapse. Armen placed a hand in front of Kris and slowly began to back up indicating that she should back away too. It was fortunate that they did not foolishly jump into the hole to retrieve the strange plant . Shortly after signalling Kris to back away, he'd pick up the sound of something big moving underground; ripping through the earth. Armen's vibration sensory had not advanced enough to accurately pin point the creatures location but his hearing was surely improved enough and even with the insufficient vibration sensory he could also feel the general direction in which it was coming. "Sumthins comin" As the creature came up at B-rank speeds it aimed for Kris, but Armen simply watched carefully to how she would react to it. Since B-rank speed was faster than Armen has seen her move before, he'd buy her some time, by grabbing her and pulling her to his chest at S-rank speed, forcing the attack to miss before letting her go to defend herself. " Dis be a Akura Vashimu. Dats good game rit der, be wise da thang has both crystal release n acid. Did ya rememba ta bring da shuriken i gave ya? Nows a gud time ta use it. Protect it n try ta keep it frum damage. Oh n whateva ya do try nots ta kill da beast." If she'd pull out the heart shaped shuriken, he'd place a seal on it and ready a boomerang in his right land, with Arukami in his left.
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime12th July 2017, 8:48 pm

Kris moved on instinct, feeling she should be ready the second that Armen was guiding her back away from the hole. Turning her hands in to fists, they began to shed and cover with the crystal plates, watching the hole and ready for the beast to come out. With Armen pulling her back completely though she felt engaging in close range just wouldn't work, "Not kill the beast?" She repeated making sure she heard him right, "It has crystal like me, and acid. That means... I keep my solid base crystals. I can't trump my own crystal, but basic crystal trumps acid," She muttered under her breath as she was let go from his chest as she watched the beast emerge and Armen prepared. "Yeah, I've got the sword. But that's not my speciality," Focusing her crystal plates on her hands, they slid from her arms almost like liquid before forming her large shuriken, wondering to herself if this was becoming a trademark now. But it was only when she thought about how he worded it that she thought something else was up. With the giant shuriken in hand, she used her other to take out the heart shaped shuriken he had given her before. She suddenly exhaled as her body charged with chakra, wondering how he might respond to her having learned his technique of Law of Speed. "Well, here I go I guess," With the heart shuriken, she would throw it as fast as she could, the Law of Speed increasing it up to B+ Rank due to the time of day, as it was thrown for the creatures underbelly. Meanwhile she would keep her giant shuriken ready for interception.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime12th July 2017, 9:14 pm

It missed what a shame and here it thought that it would have some little girl for dinner but it was far from over as this fight had just begun. The fauna would burrow its way upward before landing on the surface as it turned to face the food that Gaia had blessed it with. The scorpion would turn to give chase to the humans in its presence before being hit by two shurikens that were thrown by the young girl. The two shuriken would bounce off it like a ball made of paper hitting a wall as its natural defenses but this Akura had already coated itself with a thin layer of crystal which would further improve its already impervious defenses. The scorpion would then release a stream of acid into the air which would, in turn, create a fog of sorts which would rob them of their sight and of course eat away their flesh. With that done, the scorpion would burrow its way into the ground once more.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime12th July 2017, 9:31 pm

Armen grinned as she did exactly as he asked and used his signature move to attack the creature. One couldn't describe the feeling of having a young protege use a move that he has made famous and with such ease. It wasn't the greatest feat but it was enough to form that grin, and also help him execute the plan. It was as he said early, this creature was good game and would be ashame to kill. Fortunately Rikigaku aren't as ignorant to let a creature such as that go to waste. Instead Armen used the opportunity to give Kris something that she really can make use of this time, unlike the shuriken he has given her. As her shuriken made its way, he would  mark his boomerang and release it at S-rank speeds using law of speed, but instead of hitting the creature, he'd use the boomerang as a slight distraction to use that left hand to initiate burst combat, propelling him towards the creature at SS rank speeds. the two were already in close proximity but once in range, Armen would slap on the second seal onto the body of the scorpion. The sea placed matched the one that Armen had marked Kris' shuriken with to completely absorb the fauna. In an instant the creature would become one with the heart shapped shuriken that was thrown  at the cost of B-rank blood and A -rank chakra.  This would prevent the creature's escape while the toll would cause Armen to stumble slightly. He'd use his Arukami blade to catch him from falling as he attempts to overcome the slight dizziness and wipe the blood from his mouth. He'd chuckle, " heh..it's done, peewee". If successful all that would be left behind is a heart shaped shuriken that serves as an egg for Kris' new organic weapon.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Armenezra on 13th July 2017, 5:23 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime13th July 2017, 9:44 am

Kris had no clue what even happened, one moment she was preparing to block some sort of attack with her giant shuriken, the next she was looking as the crafted heart shuriken dropped out of thin air where the monster had been. She was frozen in place, mouth agape, "... Umm... Gonna need... to explain,"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime13th July 2017, 5:48 pm

Well that was over rather quickly. With no way of defending against such a fast counter assault. The scorpion would be sealed into the heart shaped shuriken which was given to the girl. The scorpion was disappointed with the outcome of this since it was yearning for the taste of a little girl. She was lucky he was around to stop herself from being devoured maybe one day she wouldn’t be so lucky. The two would be free to go whenever it was they were heading as the only hostile creature in the area had been dispatched.
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime13th July 2017, 6:15 pm

Armen would regain his composure and place his Arukami back in the organoid matrix. Making his way to the heart shapped shuriken he'd stare down at it, continuing the thought before the creature had appeared. " ya kno.. i give bachiatari lots a credit, but... Himiko deserve sum too ya dig? she a bit of a hard ass wit meh, but.. ya  she loved meh..ya i think so."

Spoiler:

He'd look over to Kris's and noticed the open mouthed stunned look on her face. He'd then scan the area looking for what she could possibly be so shocked about before realizing that she was looking at the heart shapped shuriken containing the beast.  Armen chuckled a bit enjoying her confusion for a while longer as he picks up the shuriken and shows it to her. "eyyyyyyaaaahhh, yo shurikens dunt do dat. Not really. Wat ya saw jus now wus mah clan jutsu in action. Now wat ya see befo ya here, now dis is a game changa." As he was about to hand it over to her he hesitated remembering what she'd have to do inorder to raise this egg on her own. These requirements were not ones that he'd wish for Kris to fulfill so for her sake, he would have to raise this egg on her behalf." Dis organoid be urs Peewee. But u r not yet readeh for dis responsibility. Wen im dun wit dis ill give it back to ya. Den u can name it whateva u want." Armen then placed it in the organoid matrix and walked off smiling at Kris, knowing that she probably still has no idea how he did what he did.  He'd pat her shoulder as he walks pass her so that she'd snap out of it and follow along.  " Well here we r... da land of graves, Hakagakure." Before entering the village, he'd kneel down and work on his weapons and seals for a few minutes. Using the time now to seal 1SS, 3S, 4A, 4B,2C's of chakra into it. Once finished he'd make his way on through.

Spoiler:
[/Exit]
Back to top Go down
LexxiLove

LexxiLove

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime14th July 2017, 2:06 pm

Kris just shook her head following him away from the scene of the barely-even-a-fight, looking curiously to the shuriken he collected. "I didn't catch any of that, but I'll just defer to your judgement," She halted with him outside of the village, wondering if they might even have time for her to visit home even briefly. "And stop calling me Peewee,"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]   Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Are We There Yet: [Travel : Paradox -> Hakagakure]
Page 1 of 1