Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

More Jinnies Customs

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sithis

More Jinnies Customs Empty
PostSubject: More Jinnies Customs   More Jinnies Customs Icon_minitime29th June 2017, 12:41 pm

Name: Bone Claws
Classification: Taijutsu
Class:  Offense and Defense and Supp
Range: Close

Description:  Due to being constructed weapons and not projectiles, or attacks that are launched, these claws will not have a concrete damage they can do, or speed at which that can move. Jin will manifest at C-Rank speed and possess C-Rank durability, while also being capable of piercing through defenses equal to 1-Rank below Jin's strength, or 2-Ranks below Jin's speed. Piercing through anything above C-Rank will result in not only damaging Jin's target, but destroying the claws as well.

Name: Outstretch Palm Spear
Class:  Offense
Range: Long

Description: User Outstretch his right hand opens the palm and send a spear of bone from the palm at high speeds.  that it is capable of reaching a maximum of 40ft away when launched., And moves at C Rank Speeds, And Penetrates C rank or Lower Defense.

Name: Double Outstretched Palms Spear Of Destiny
Classification: Taijutsu(Darkor Only)
Class: Taijutsu
Range: Long

Description: Upgraded version of the single Palmed attack. This time using two palms and from the inside of the palm sends a Rapid high Flying The spears are capable of reaching a maximum of 60ft away when launched. Smites B rank or Lower Defenses, and Moves at B Rank Speed.

Name: Genetic Structure: Dermal Armor
Class: Defensive
Range: Self

Description: The user flows chakra through all parts of their body causing it to become noticeably ivory white and metallic in hue, which increases their defensive power to its utmost limits by making the skin changed seemingly invulnerable to damage to a greater level than a similar technique, Earth Release: Earth Spear. Furthermore, the destructive power of physical attacks is increased due to the increased defense turning all physical techniques into Nintaijutsu dealing Life Release Physical damage equal to the amount of chakra put into this technique, making this a great all-purpose technique. The amount of techniques that can break through the areas hardened by the Dermal Armor are close to zero. When encased in the durable life release chakra it costs an initial chakra price to activate however doing so results in the user being weighed down by the bones dropping one's speed tier dependent on how much the life release chakra is saturated in their skin, this however can be offset through strength tiers to regain normal movement speed. Due to being comprised of his genetic structure the user's use of this technique is capable without hand seals at speeds dependent on his skill level. Due to incorporating the user's Genetic Structure, this technique can be reactivated by siphoning the chakra currently stored in the user's bones. This technique is fully capable of being fused with any of the user's Genetic Structure (Insert Element): Impervious Armors, boosting the defense of the bones to Tier++.
Chakra Price - Defense Gained - Weight Gained (Speed Drop) - Strength Needed to Offset Weight Gain
D - D+ - 1x (1-rank) - D
C - C+ - 2x (2-ranks) - C
B - B+ - 3x (3-ranks) - B
A - A+ - 4x (4-ranks) - A
S - S+ - 5x (5-ranks) - S

Name: Slicing Spiked Demon Sword of the Twin Dances
Classification: Taijuts, Kenjutsu
Class: Offense, Defense

Description: Taken out two Swords from the spine. One after the another after one is replaced the bone is regrown, and then taken the next. Jin is capable of using these two swords. and using a furry of attacks. And attacking at A Rank Speed. these are constructs. Jin will manifest as A-Rank speeds and possess A-Rank durability, while dealing Slicing damage equal to Jin's Strength, or 1-Rank below your speed.

Last edited by Sithis on 2nd July 2017, 7:35 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: More Jinnies Customs   More Jinnies Customs Icon_minitime1st July 2017, 4:27 pm

All - You do not need to put that the bones are replaced within the body, as they aren't removed in the first place. Life Release creates jutsu from your bones, but does not remove them. Think of it as manipulating the calcium to make different structures. I would also enlist help when you are attempting to come up with names...because most of these are Grade A cringe material.

Bone Claws - Due to being constructed weapons and not projectiles, or attacks that are launched, these claws will not have a concrete damage they can do, or speed at which that can move. They will manifest at C-Rank speed and possess C-Rank durability, while also being capable of piercing through defenses equal to 1-Rank below your strength, or 2-Ranks below your speed. Piercing through anything above C-Rank will result in not only damaging your target, but destroying the claws as well.

Outstretched Palm Spear - Remove the C-Rank damage, as it is synonymous with C-Rank piercing. Add in that it is capable of reaching a maximum of 40ft away when launched.

Double Outstretched Palm Spears of Destiny - Same deal as above, in terms of the damage and piercing being the same. The spears are capable of reaching a maximum of 60ft away when launched.

Bone Armor - A technique like this already exists, I would suggest using that.

Slicing Spiked Demon Sword of the Twin Dances - Much like the Bone Claws, these are constructs. They will manifest as A-Rank speeds and possess A-Rank durability, while dealing Slicing damage equal to your Strength, or 1-Rank below your speed. They won't be capable of piercing.
Back to top Go down
Sithis

PostSubject: Re: More Jinnies Customs   More Jinnies Customs Icon_minitime1st July 2017, 10:46 pm

Fixed, thank you for the help very much.

But I'd like to keep my version of Bone armor. Unless you would like to help with the desp like you did before. If not then I'd to keep my version of bone armour.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: More Jinnies Customs   More Jinnies Customs Icon_minitime1st July 2017, 10:59 pm

All - For all of the techniques, you still have that they are replaced after they are removed. Please remove this. Also, rather than just copying and pasting the changes I told you to make, you could type them out yourself. Please remove all mentions of "you" and "your" within the descriptions and make them third person (the user's, the user, the user's target, etc.)

Bone Armor - I implore you to simply use the technique that has already been made, because the one you have will need to be changed and it would be the exact same as the one that already exists.

Slicing Spiked Demon Sword of the Twin Dances - The same copy/past issue here. Please remove "They won't be capable of piercing" from the description. It is a given that if the tech doesn't state that it is possible, it usually isn't.
Back to top Go down
Sithis

PostSubject: Re: More Jinnies Customs   More Jinnies Customs Icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 12:35 am

Fixed. Also, if you can fetch me the Body Armor tech you so badly want me to replace. That would be great seeing as I have no idea where it belongs. Other wise I am keeping my tech... As Body Armor.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: More Jinnies Customs   More Jinnies Customs Icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 12:34 pm

*Cough*

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sithis

PostSubject: Re: More Jinnies Customs   More Jinnies Customs Icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 7:35 pm

DONE!
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: More Jinnies Customs   More Jinnies Customs Icon_minitime2nd July 2017, 10:23 pm

*Sigh* Approved. But you didn't need to place the technique I recommended in your post...because it has already been made and approved =.=
Back to top Go down
Sithis

PostSubject: Re: More Jinnies Customs   More Jinnies Customs Icon_minitime10th July 2017, 6:20 pm

Name: Yang Release Focus Right Punch
Classification: Ninjutsu, Taijutsu, Yang Release
Class: Offense

Description: Jin focus raw energy into his right fist, and then enhances it with Yang Releases unleashing a Powerful Right Punch.

Name: Yang Release Focused Left Punch
Classification: Taijuts, Ninjutsu, Yang Release

Description: Jin focus raw energy into his left fist, and then enhances it with Yang Releases unleashing a Powerful left Punch.

Name: Yang Release Focused Right Round House Kick
Classification: Taijuts, Ninjutsu, Yang Release

Description: Jin focus raw energy into his Right Foot, and then enhances it with Yang Releases unleashing a Powerful Focused Right Round House.

Name: Yang Release Focused Left Round House Kick
Classification: Taijuts, Ninjutsu , Yang Release

Description: Jin focus raw energy into his Left Foot, and then enhances it with Yang Releases unleashing a Powerful Focused Left Round House.

Back to top Go down
Sithis

PostSubject: Re: More Jinnies Customs   More Jinnies Customs Icon_minitime22nd December 2017, 11:33 am

Bumping this for approval v.v
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More Jinnies Customs   More Jinnies Customs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

More Jinnies Customs
Page 1 of 1