Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Empty
PostSubject: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime8th June 2017, 3:57 pm

After all of the members of both teams had collected their badges they would be collectively warped to a majestic castle, which had two openings the first being to the north while the second was to the south. Not that they would know of such things, the real point was that the entire group minus two would find themselves in a large spacious room with a shimmering wall which showcased the two individuals who were in fact missing. The first who represented the Allied Shinobi Nations, Takahiro Denkou would be face down on the ground about 50 ft away from his opponent who was also face down yet represented the Pandora Empire.

In between them was the mysterious man who would snap his fingers causing both of them to wake up and once they did he would begin speaking. "You two are the only members of your respective groups to be of Denkou Blood, and thus you two alone are the ones worthy of my treasure. The Legendary weapon that once was a possession of the Denkou Clan at least before my murder resulted in it being lost to them. My name, at least the part of me that was Human was Raijin Denkou and as I once was the rightful head of the Denkou Clan before those zealots murdered me and my unborn child before subsequently being slain by my beloved, I alone have the right to chose a heir. However there are two choices both opposing where the Denkou now reside in a continent to the West and thus I must leave the choice to you two. The two of you must fight, to the Death so that I may know who shall earn my sword. To the victor, goes the spoils and regardless of the outcome those allies that you have brought here will be free to leave as well. To the winning side they get my treasures, and the losing team they get the scraps." The mysterious man, now known as Raijin would say before vanishing leaving the two to their duel of death.

OOC:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime8th June 2017, 6:05 pm

Hiroshima’s eyes slowly crept open revealing his new surroundings. He didn’t understand the necessity for the man to keep putting them to sleep then bringing their bodies to some other location, who was even doing all of this since the man had no physical form, was it magic or did he have some henchmen lurking around waiting for him to do his thing. Either way, how this was executed didn’t matter at this point, all that did matter was the current obstacle before him and unlike the other tasks the man had thrown at him, he was without his friends and the only one other person was obviously not an ally. Such a pain in the ass this is, he thought to himself as he picked himself up from off the cold ground and stood on his feet wondering what will happen next and just as the thought crossed his mind the man that orchestrated had begun explaining the final task.

After hearing the man’s explanation and what was going on, he couldn’t help but sigh. All that they had been through had finally boiled down to this. A battle to the death and unlike the fodder they had faced previously he knew that this guy before him was something different, which meant that he had to bring his A game he had to win as this was the stage where he needed to prove he was worthy of being the heir of the demon if he lost this, well there would be a fate far more terrifying that death awaiting him back in Pandora. Hiro would stand there silently waiting for his opponent and when he did regain consciousness he would speak. “Hey. I’m Hiroshima Isley, nice to meet you. I’m… not one for death matches to be honest as I hate unnecessary killing so I hope this would end some other way, not that I’m implying that I’d beat you or anything!” Hiro chuckled nervously before his usual warm and friendly demeanor would be replaced by one filled with determination. “May the best man win, Denkou-san.” Hiro ended unsheathing the katana and drawing the Wakizashi that Xan had created for him. There was no way he was going to die here not when he had Karliah and Tyrell waiting for him back home.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime9th June 2017, 12:02 am

Takahiro would get up slowly eventually standing firm and surveying the area to get a good feel for where he would be fighting. He wasn't the type to rush in when his life was on he line not anymore at least and he would notice his opponent and immediately begin studying him. He didn't recognize him from any of the villages he had been to, nor seen him in the Bachiatari. He couldn't be Shogunate because as the former heir je knew how many of his clansmen had left him behind and joined...that woman. Yet by his words he couldn't be a rouge shinobi eother thus that left one option. Pandora. You're from therw that's good I've been meaning to pay them back for R'Tari anyways. The name is Takahiro remember it because it's the last name you'll ever hear. he said and shifted his demeanor into a stance favoring physical combat all the while pitch black lines would begin o creep along the left side of his face.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime9th June 2017, 10:06 pm

What were the odds that he also had something against people from Pandora? Though he did remember hearing that name from someone within the village. Come to think of it that person he had mentioned had been a part of that group that wanted to recapture Ka, R'Tari Mikaboshi. He and Orion had ended up fighting to the death and both lost, that didn’t matter to him either way since he didn’t know either of them nor did he care about his opponent’s hatred of Pandora, he could join the line with the rest of the world. “I see. Good luck then Hiro-san.” He said with a smile as they both shared a similar nickname he thought anyways and with the niceties out the way he would begin this death match.

He knew nothing of the man, which was why he decided that he would test his abilities with a bit of senbon play. Hiroshima would bolt to the left at samurai vacuum Release speeds while sheathing both his weapons at the same time. He would dip into the front of his flak jacket and pulled out five galvanized senbon and would fire them towards him at samurai vacuum Release speeds with each senbon aimed at a specific part of his body. Two would be aimed at his left and right leg the other two at his throat and chest while the final one was heading for his right eye. Since he would be completely unaware of it, it would be good to note that one of the senbon had a nasty surprise waiting on him.

Hiroshima:

Senbon:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime9th June 2017, 11:12 pm

The lines would quickly spread along his entire body and his skin would darken alone with the scelera of his left eye, and has his body sprouted two additional arms he would activate his dojutsu both of them shifting into their base forms. "I won't need it." Takahiro said in response as his opponent moved, causing him to move as well especially considering electricity would engulf his form so that he would move at S-rank speeds while both of his hands threw out senbon of his own. Underneath that the other set of arms blurred through hand seals and once they were finished, he would snap his fingers as a bolt of lightning formed in it which he would toss like a javelin towards the Pandoran Denkou.

The single bolt of lightning would travel forward at vacuum release speeds matching him hopefully while he was distracted by the incoming senbon and if he continued to run from it, the single bolt would branch into four, and promptly begin to branch more and more depending on how far he was fleeing from it all intending on electrocuting his opponent. Hopefully this wasn't all that the Pandoran could do...no Takahiro wasn't even started yet, not even close seeing as he hadn't gotten the chance to even unleash the full power of his new curse mark.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime14th June 2017, 8:06 pm

Hiroshima couldn’t help but frown upon noticing that his plan had failed but even though that was the case he was able to see how fast his opponent was able to move that and the kind of dojutsu he had. It was quite obvious that this kid was someone he needed to take seriously and not beat around the bush like he always had a tendency to do it was do or die time and he had no intentions of losing or dying so it was time he pulled his pants up and got serious.

With his senbon successfully deflected, Hiroshima would draw both his weapons once more and prepared himself for his counter attack. Thanks to his Mashin and Muscle Tension he was able to successfully predict the path and evade the oncoming senbon by moving further to the right with S rank reaction of course. Having evaded the senbon, Hiro would bolt towards Takahiro at samurai blinding light speeds, he would see the bolt of lightning heading towards him and would tighten his grip on his katana before swinging and hitting the bolt of lightning. Instead of being destroyed, however, the technique would be redirected to Takahiro at the same speeds it had been traveling. He would move to the left then towards Takahiro at samurai blinding light speeds, this again was another attempt to throw him off using afterimages, maybe it would work out in his favor this time? Regardless if he was distracted or not he position his blade so that the light in the room would reflect from it into his eyes while he was preoccupied with the after image and/or the redirected bolt of lightning. Hiro would end up stumbling forward only to launch himself forwards spinning like a drill aiming to pierce his stomach before slashing it open.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime15th June 2017, 1:21 pm

Takahiro would watch as his opponent would get faster causing him to realize that the initial assault was just as much of a test as his throwing of senbon was. As a result, when Hiroshima picked up the pace, so would he, as the lightning surrounding his body would proceed to be enveloped by Raiden's lightning which was extremely bright colored and he would no longer be befuddled by the Bushin as he could easily single out the real one. In response to his lightning release technique being deflected back to him, he would make hand seals even as his body grew from the activation of the next stage of his curse mark, causing him to gain horns and a third set of arms would manifest and move backward at SS-rank speeds.

This time the last set of arms would once again make hand seals, moving far quicker than before due to his speed increase thanks to his chakra flow technique and spawning two emissions of black Raiden's Lightning in the form of panthers. Both of them would rush forward to meet the lightning technique which was deflected back at him, upon one of them touching a lightning bolt they would leap to another one, and another and another, each time increasing their speed while being unharmed by the lesser lightning based technique. He had moved backward with this purpose in mind, as the two techniques of his did chain together very well, seeing as the approaching whirl of blades would be met by both panthers leaping at S-rank speeds. If Hiroshima could survive this, then Takahiro would finally get serious and stop playing around wasting chakra unnecessarily seeing as despite his distance away he would slip into a stance; his middle two hands would be set into a boxing pose, his upper two hands would draw his nodachi to wield it two-handed and finally his lower to hands would remain free occasionally moving his fingers in anticipation of making hand seals once more or something or the other.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime15th June 2017, 9:43 pm

Well, it was becoming increasingly obvious that Shunpo: Bushin would be ineffective against Takahiro, which meant that he had to come up with another means of trying to catch him off guard. Speaking of diversions, the bolt of lightning he had sent back to its owner had failed to do what he had expected it to do, which in all honesty, wasn’t a surprise considering the massive power up his opponent had gone through in that instant. Thankfully for him, he was still fully able to see what had been going on even though he had been twirling around like a madman so he had noticed that something had collided with the bolt of lightning, something he was unable to detect at his dojutsu’s current level. With that said he would activate the second stage of his Mashin Raidengan which would enhance his perception so he was able to pick up on what exactly had destroyed the bolt of lightning. “Black Panther huh? Neat.” Hiroshima said to himself as he noticed both Panthers heading towards him, as such he would do what any sane individual would do and halted his spinning before jumping up and over them using Hoho: Bound to travel 50 feet instantly before landing a few feet away from Takahiro and safely away from the Panthers chasing him. He would do nothing, however, having noticed that Takahiro had taken his fighting stance which he assumed meant that he was going to come at him. Hiro would respond by shifting his body and taking his stance as well, the blood moon stance. He had an idea, it probably wasn’t the smartest idea but let’s see what the outcome would be that wouldn’t mean that he wouldn’t do anything, however, as he would release fifteen wolves comprised of lightning natural energy to give chase to Takahiro at blinding light speeds while he watched and waited to strike him down.

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime16th June 2017, 11:54 am

Now that his opponent was closer he could see that he was reevaluating the threat level, which was something that Takahiro preferred namely being taken seriously. As such he would make hand seals with his lowest set of hands and then promptly use flash blade to summon senbon which he would throw at the various wolves Hiroshima had formed each one being coated in white Raiden's lightning. From there he would dash, before swinging at Hiroshima's mid section rapidly yet each slice was backed with the power granted to him by his curse mark. "And this..should be my victory" Takahiro thought to himself as his opponent didn't seem to me any wiser that he was currently ensnared in a genjutsu, and thus the Takahiro that he would see charge forward and attack from his left would instead actually attack from the right eager to exploit the opening left by whatever Hiroshima would have done. It was particularly useful with Moonlight Serial Slashes because of the typical options available to victims who encounter it as they would either; dodge leading them to having to possess higher speeds and unknowingly dealing with double the number of attacks one being illusory the other being reality, block improperly as they would only think the attack was coming from one side and thus would be left open to the real strikes or finally counter-attack which fell into the same pitfall as blocking as they would aim for the wrong opponent while he was free to cut them down. As he thought about such things he would revert his dojutsu back to their activation stage, as the boosts from his Raiden Release: Armor exceeded that of the natural reaction speed his eyes granted him due to his Sayo Heritage. It was better to conserve chakra in case his opponent didn't die before his curse mark time-limit ran out otherwise he might be the loser of this death battle.

Takahiro:

Bottom Arms:

Middle Arms:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime19th June 2017, 2:31 pm

Hiroshima would, of course, be able to blink in time since his dojutsu had granted him reaction beyond what was needed to avoid being blinded by the sudden flash. It was a bit disappointing that the wolves were easily dealt with but then again this fight in its entirety had been them just canceling out each other so it wasn’t that surprising at all. The only good thing about all of this would be the fact that he didn’t have to keep up that ridiculous cost that was associated with the Senōkami. With that out of the way, Hiroshima would take a deep breath and braced himself the moment he Takahiro had made a mad dash towards him. This was the moment he had waited for and he needed to make this count if he couldn’t well he was probably screwed.

Unknown to Takahiro, Hiroshima was actually immune to genjutsu thanks to the fact that he had no chakra system to disrupt due to the fact that his system was replaced with Natural Energy because of the magician seal he held so his attempt to throw him off was thwarted instantly. Unknown to Takahiro, Hiroshima was actually immune to genjutsu thanks to the fact that he had no chakra system to disrupt due to the fact that his system was replaced with Natural Energy because of the magician seal he held so his attempt to throw him off was thwarted instantly. Instead, his eyes were trained on the monstrous figure heading towards him but he wouldn’t fret instead he would bolt towards Takahiro himself at Ripping Discord speeds quickly drawing his weapon and cutting through Takahiro's torso then sheathing his sword.

Hiroshima:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime19th June 2017, 5:12 pm

Something was wrong, and it was for that reason that he had put a bit of insurance, and the white lightning surrounding him would turn black as his speed and perception increased a bit, with 6 arms there was only one feasible thing he could do to try and save himself and thus he would try it. This was to try and intercept the incoming strike before it reached him, this would be successful only thanks to his increased movement speed from the black Raiden version of his Chakra Mode. With that he would use the first two arms to slow the advance of the blade, while his second set would try Hosho using his increased size to try and reach the blade before it reached the rest of his body.

The first was unlikely to work seeing as despite having a greater range, his opponent was faster than him, however it depended on how many of his arms were cut through to make up the difference in speed. If that was successful then the fourth arm would manage to land the Hosho and reflect Hiroshima's technique right back to him almost as fast as he had swung. "It can't be over. No I won't die before I have my revenge!" Takahiro roared out in challenge, he could not die to someone who did not know of his pain, his hatred. Besides those were extra arms regardless, he could simply revert back into his curse mark stage one and be roughly good as new, however if his opponent could not do one thing then it would be him who died this day. Hiroshima would have to cut through the edge of his own blade, if he had any hope of surviving the slash meant to end Takahiro's life.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime22nd June 2017, 10:32 am

Takahiro’s sudden outburst had surprised Hiroshima to say the least as throughout the fight he seemed to be a rather calm and collected person. This demeanor shouldn’t be something that he should be concerned about, however, as he had somehow managed to not only stop his attack but also redirect it back at him. Cursing under his breath, Hiroshima would quickly shift his body into the blood moon stance once more and when his redirected strike entered his Tsuki Radius, he would parry off the attack to the left with a combination of the Crimson Moon parry and the Full Moon Parry. When he had successfully managed to parry the attack off to the side he would put some distance between them by skipping a few feet backward before sighing. He had gambled and it had failed, luckily for him, it didn’t cost him big time but this fighting was going on a bit longer than he had expected. They’ve just been canceling each other out since the beginning of this match and at the rate, this was heading, it doesn’t seem anyone would end up winning at least it didn’t seem he would. He wouldn’t allow his head to drop, however, and decided to go ahead with Plan C. With that said he would shift into the blood moon stance once more.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime22nd June 2017, 2:39 pm

Takahiro would exhale, channeling lightning through his body his cut arms quickly becoming cauterized so that the bleeding would stop, he was pissed as his primary advantage of having multiple arms was nearly stolen from him, halving his original number. He was lucky that his additional mass caused said injuries to not be as bad as they could be, and the fact that they were merely the auxiliary arms given to him by his curse mark otherwise he would be crippled now. This prompted him to no longer react to incoming attacks but rather now that he had felt out his opponent he would instead up his aggression. He would rush forward at his top speed before stopping abruptly and throwing out a punch aimed at the collarbone, the electricity surrounding his body becoming a mixture of black, white and the standard yellow while he would ease up on his dojutsu's activation as he needed to conserve chakra. If it managed to hit then he would follow up with a leap easily clearing the distance that he launched his opponent and he would attempt to strike him a second time while Hiroshima was still vulnerable from the knock-back of the first hit.

Was it a bit much, no it was justified as getting his arms cut off was extremely painful and he wouldn't have done it if it didn't meant his life was at the line, at the moment however he was running on fumes from the near death experience and needed to finish this. Thus he would go for things which would reduce his damage capability and his movement, hence the first strike targeting the right collarbone while the second would target the left knee. He would wear down his opponent all the while inflicting such pain that he would be rendered incapable of thinking straight all the while breaking his body externally and internally. This was his tribute to his fallen comrade R'tari, the culmination of the fighting style that had been taught to him, the fighting style of his clan and the fighting style of the faction he now fought for. There was no point trying to be something he wasn't, Kenjutsu was never his true calling, as he couldn't get the satisfaction of brutalizing someone with his bare hands from cutting them with a blade.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime28th June 2017, 10:16 pm

Hiroshima had done nothing but watched with bated breath waiting for his opposite number to make his move, which was a recurring theme in this fight, but against someone who faster and had a greater visual prowess than he had, his defensive approach to this fight was the only reason he had actually been able to last this long and not get killed. This was quite the frustrating ordeal but it was better that he made calculated moves instead of going all out and getting his ass handed to him or at least that’s what he told himself.

The moment Takahiro had made his move, Hiroshima would steel himself for the oncoming assault.  Takahiro may have been faster than he was but he was still able to predict his movement due to a number of things. The first was his Muscle Tension that he had trained to its maximum capabilities and the fact that he had entered his Tsuki Radius. With that said, Hiroshima would avoid the attack to his well-formed and perfect collarbone by moving to the left. In the same motion he would swing his Wakizashi aiming to slice open Takahiro’s chest at S+ speeds. If successful Takahiro would be dealt S rank physical slicing damage but would also be hit by a paralytic natural energy wave which would send him flying back where he came from.

Hiroshima:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime29th June 2017, 11:14 pm

Just like he anticipated his opponent was fast and had an almost telepathic way of reacting to his strikes the closer he got to him, but such things could be fooled so long as one possessed enough reactive capability and speed to offset it. Thus, Takahiro would lean back avoiding the strike to his upper body all the while moving forward and delivering a counter attack. "Tokken!" Taka would utter as he attempted to impact Hiroshima with a shoulder tackle using the momentum from his lean to enable him to rush his opponent from close range. His opponent wasn't the only one who could read an attack and now he would punish him for it, just like he had been punished for their first encounter. If he was successful then he would hit Hiroshima in the arm that he had tried to use to cut him, with the impact aimed at crippling him since he used a dual wielding style. From there the follow up Gangeki would be used to sent him hurtling away so that Taka could claim the dropped weapon as his own.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime3rd July 2017, 10:27 pm

Just as he expected, his attack had missed its intended target. With his superior reaction and speeds, his usually deadly kenjutsu were reduced to nothing as his actions were clear as day to this opponent which had left him with one option. Hiroshima would be able to read his movements and intentions thanks to a combination of Muscle Tension and due to the fact that Takahiro was still within his Tsuki Radii as such, he would be able to see and predict his counter assault. With that said he would look to put some distance between them by using Hoho to jump backward instantly covering fifty feet and of course evading his attack. He would settle for simply dodging of course as while he was in the process of jumping backward he would sheath his katana and fired numerous senbon in an arc hoping that in his attempt to give chase to him he would end up being skewered by the senbon. When that was completed he would draw his weapon again and took his stance once more.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime4th July 2017, 1:25 pm

It was foolish, as his opponent should have realized that with his size advantage the distance that he could cover was farther than the distance that he could flee. Instead of even bothering to dodge he would instead continue onward with his shoulder tackle at his top speed easily closing the distance between him and his opponent to the point that with Hiroshima's jump back he would actually be tackled while he was still airborne. Thus due to his faulty dodge, he would waste his opportunity to instead counter attack to instead get struck down, and when the first hit, it would set off the chain that he had attempted to do before his opponent decided to flee so he could quickly try to pin Hiroshima down and repay him for cutting off his arms.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime5th July 2017, 3:50 pm

It was a bit foolish of him to have tried evading in such a manner but that didn’t mean that it was the end of him, it was far from it, as for as long he could see such straightforward attacks couldn’t hit him. To say the last time he had tried this it was a success but it wasn’t a failure either but it was a gamble especially in his current state but it was either this or die and dying wasn’t on his itinerary today as such he had to do this no he needed to. Using Muscle Tension to predict Takahiro’s movements, he would shift his body to avoid his oncoming charge and would then follow up with a swing of his katana. This oncoming strike with was something that Takahiro was familiar with, The Moonlit Blade. This was the gamble he was talking about, he knew Takahiro would be unable to do anything but use that technique to deflect it which would most likely result in losing his final set of arms but he wouldn’t give him the chance to redirect the attack back at him like the last time so immediately after using his attack he would follow it up with the Crimson Drilling Blade with his wakizashi, so while he was busy with trying to deal with the threat of the Moonlit Blade the secondary attack should connect and launch him into the sky unless he had the necessary strength tiers to keep himself grounded. If this was successful, he would hurtle towards him while he was in midair to deliver a series of strikes before chaining the final slash with the Waxing Dash technique before drilling him into the ground.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime5th July 2017, 9:02 pm

Takahiro saw the approaching blade and remember ed the feeling of his arms being cut, this time he wouldnt take any chances and would make sure to try and end the fight. Rather than shy away he would allow for the blade to come in contact with his shoulder strike abandoning a form of defense to make this a draw. This was because though he would get cut by the moonlit blade Hiroshima would have that weapon broken while one of Takahiros hands would launch a pinch at him and the other two would try to ise an open palm strike to deflect the follow up with his wakizashi. If Taka didnt manage to kill his opponent and live tben he would make sure to die while bringing his murderer with him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime5th July 2017, 11:03 pm

What he had been trying to avoid for so long had finally happened, the destruction of his beloved katana. That was the weapon that Xan had personally had crafted for him and now all that was left of it was the hilt. This wasn’t the time for him to be all sentimental about the weapon, however, as he was still in the middle of a life or death battle with someone who seemed rather eager to take him out. Tossing the hilt of his broken katana to the side, Hiroshima would promptly use flash blade to summon his extra katana. With that done he would stop himself from following through with his original plan to avoid losing another weapon. Instead, he would look to dodge the arms coming towards him by predicting their path and evaded them accordingly. He knew he had one more in him, however, he wasn’t going to risk using that technique twice in succession. So instead would make his way towards Takahiro at SSS- speeds looking to inflict further damage to his wounded shoulder with Crimson Drilling Blade followed by the Waxing Dash.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime6th July 2017, 12:27 pm

Takahiro would blink uncomprehendingly as his gambit failed and would stumble before falling downward as the strike to his shoulder and the exhaustion would finally get to him as his curse mark ran out. It was to the point that he couldn't even move and with anguish in his very soul, he acknowledged that he was powerless to stop his defeat. However he wouldn't die like a dog and would instead gaze at his opponent, damning him with all his being as because of Hiroshima his vengeance would never be fulfilled. But he was a Denkou, just like Takahiro was so maybe he could ask for him to do it in his stead. "Tikatchi Mishura, Xing Denkou, those were the people I swore to kill, if you have any pride as a member of the Denkou Clan you will take them down. It isn't without benefit for you either, one of them is a Blade of the Shogunate and should you kill him you could claim his sword for yourself or those you are close with, and she has two Kami Raidengan another spoil of war for you." he would utter out as fast as he could knowing that his opponent would be able to comprehend his words before the drilling sword technique would finish Takahiro off.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime6th July 2017, 12:52 pm

Hiroshima had finally managed to land a hit and that hit was enough to finish the fight. After drilling Takahiro into the ground, Hiroshima would drop both weapons and fall to his knees. He had actually survived and won this brutal fight he would be jumping for joy if he wasn’t so bloody exhausted. “Tikatchi Mishura? Xan’s old teammate?” Hiroshima muttered to himself after recalling what Takahiro had mentioned to him earlier. “Sorry Hiro-san, Denkou pride isn’t something I have as I’m an Isley but you were a worthy opponent so I’ll take your mission as if it was my own. “I will avenge what you lost, I swear it.” Hiroshima ended as he struggled to his feet. He wasn’t sure what would happen next but he was sure of his next move.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime6th July 2017, 1:43 pm

Raijin would smile before snapping his hands and Hiroshima would find himself waking up as would Takahiro both of them being in a separate section from their teammates both of them being face down once more. "I could not waste such prodigious upstarts to my clan especially considering that neither of you actually truly a part of the clan which forsook me. One is marked by a deity yet raised by god, while the other seeks vengeance against a profound betrayal. Still to the victor goes the spoils, Hiroshima Denkou...you are worthy of my weapon." he said before vanishing from the arena that the two of them had apparently did battle to instead reappear in both places at once. The one who appeared in the section that Hiroshima was would come bearing the Raijin no Ken while likewise releasing the barrier so that his teammates could meet with him. While the one who appeared in the section that Takahiro was would come bearing nothing but would likewise release the barrier so that his teammates could meet with him as well.

"You will find that proceeding down the corridor that I stand before you will find yourself in a different place. For the victors you will be able to enter the Denkou Ancestral Treasury, for the vanquished you will be able to enter the storage area containing the equipment of all of those who have failed this challenge. I have nothing else of value to give you, and now I can finally meet my beloved Angel in the afterlife." Raijin said with a fond smile before both of him would vanish leaving an illuminated path behind.

For Hiroshima:

Takahiro:

For the Pandora Group:

For the ASN Group:

To All:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime6th July 2017, 3:16 pm

God, I hate it when that happens. Hiroshima muttered to himself as he ended up face down on the floor yet again. Pulling himself up, Hiroshima would brush the dirt off his clothes before noticing the hilt on the ground. “Damn I loved that thing.” Hiroshima muttered before picking up the hilt of the weapon that was destroyed during their fight. Perhaps that it was a sign of better things to come since he had managed to win his fight thus become eligible to wield the legendary weapon but still the katana had a bit of sentimental value to it. With that said he would seal the hilt along with the katana, he had previously summoned back into the tattoo on his wrist before approaching the man before him. To say he was nervous about holding the weapon was an understatement as palms were sweaty and he was trembling but once he took the weapon from the ghost he would grip it firmly and examined it thoroughly. “Thank you for giving me this opportunity Raijin. I wish you well in the afterlife.” He said before the man vanished.

Now that was over it was time to meet back up with everyone so they could leave this place. Walking down the illuminated path that was before him, he would enter the Denkou Ancestral Treasury and once the others had arrived he would end up searching the place for anything that would be of use to them. “Well, if there is anything you’d like to take, go ahead and do so. The rest will be brought back to the Isley compound.” Hiroshima said before picking up the Preserved Kirin Corpse. It was a rather odd thing to be laying around but hey free stuff. Once they had managed to move everything from the treasury out, it was time to head home.

Hiroshima exits
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime7th July 2017, 6:01 pm

Hana cheered as she raced in after Hiroshima, certainly excited to have watched firstly such an amazing fight, but one in which her side had claimed victory. She likewise knew she was probably irritating people by her constant bouncing around during the whole match, but in her own defence being contained in such a space was not something she did so well with. Once they were let out the ball of energy that she was was granted more space to let it loose. Following her team mate into the room at the end, she looked around the treasury, pouting as she found nothing to catch her interest. "Hey, if nobody minds I definitely want something to decorate my room," She said with a grin, taking her rather small claims compared to what was available. She laid her claims to a single nodachi, two tanto and a single katana. With her claim made, she would set herself off to leave too with her prize.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)   STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STG - Kirin Steppe (Final Task, Showdown for the Rajin no Ken)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next