Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Empty
PostSubject: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime18th May 2017, 8:14 pm

Takeshi had been bored out of his mind recently. With the world in a state of peace and there had been a shortage of low level missing ninja to hunt, Takeshi had a lot of free time on his hands. During that free time, however, he had come up with a few techniques which would improve his arsenal immensely but instead of doing this training on his own, he decided to drag Calesto along for the ride. After all they were partners so familiarizing themselves with each other’s move set would make battling together easier and more effective. With that said, he would inform the Neanderthal to meet him at the hunter nin training grounds so that they could get something constructive done during their down time.

As expected, Takeshi was the first to arrive at the grounds. In all honesty he had gotten so used to Calesto being late he wasn’t even upset anymore. Calesto was the type of ninja to be late for his own funeral. Anyways, he would wait patiently for the man to show up.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime7th June 2017, 5:14 pm

Mujin had been napping (what else was new?) in a little alcove he had found in the Hunter's Division rather happily until he had been found by a rather miffed Hunter. She was yelling and screaming about laziness, but his groggy mind couldn't quite put together that she was yelling at him, or even why she was yelling. He had simply gotten up and decided to take a walk, figuring he could find another spot to rest until the woman left...or just stay in the new spot until he was found again. The second one seemed like a good choice, though he changed his mind a bit when he saw his student-turned-Hunter standing around in the training area. He wandered over with a jovial smile and a wave to his junior "Hey there, Tak!" He said brightly to get the other's attention "What cha doin'? Waiting for Cal?"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime7th June 2017, 5:43 pm

Why did it feel like I’ve been standing here for a long time? Takeshi thought to himself as he was starting to get rather impatient and annoyed at the fact that his partner had yet to show up. He knew that his partner had picked up certain bad habits from his sensei but having him waiting for this long was borderline ridiculous since he was the one that actually approached him about training, the damn prick. Having gotten tired of waiting around for the useless bastard, Takeshi had decided that it was probably time to just go do something else that was until he heard a familiar voice calling out to him. “Aren’t we in a good mood today, must have been quite the productive day for you sensei.” He stated with the latter part of his greeting riddled with sarcasm. He knew Mujin was more of a reactive than a proactive person that and he knew he spent most of his days sleeping. “I am waiting for Cal but of course he didn’t show up. Again.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime8th June 2017, 8:15 pm

Mujin gave a fond smile at his former student's sarcasm, as well as Cal's tardiness "Of all the things to pass onto that kid, it had to be my lazy ways. Figures." He gave a small chuckle and shook his head, pulling his hands out of his pockets and shaking them about, making sure blood was flowing sufficiently "What were you two planning on doing? Taking some bounties? Doing a bit of training?" He asked conversationally as his hands rose to lace behind his neck, supporting his head and holding his balance as he tilted his head back in a relaxed pose. He waited for his student's answer patiently, it wasn't like he had anything else better to do.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime8th June 2017, 9:42 pm

Well the idea was to get some training done so that we can go hunt for some high-class bounties but based on the current events I can say that won’t be happening today.” Takeshi said before sighing. It was quite hard to take Calesto seriously as he constantly had that annoyingly laid back attitude all the time and treated nothing with urgency or importance. Except if that thing was Liara, then there was a different side to him which annoyed Takeshi even further. How could he trust him on the battlefield if he was always like this? “Well, since your free how about help me train a few things? I mean unless you’re busy that is.” Takeshi stated looking at the man before him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime22nd July 2017, 9:56 am

Mujin stretch his arms into the air, he inhaled which son turned into him exhaling "training what you need to get done is getting married?" mujin teased, yet the conversation soon turned to a more serious one "you know, I once heard from a teammate of mine, love can make a person stronger." he looked over to Takeshi and formed a heart with his hands, he was hoping to help Takeshi understand cal a bit better; if Takeshi had gotten his drift or not he'd simply give him a thumbs ups. "I was actually in the middle of something important!" he teased, giving Takeshi a large grin. "but for my lovely student, I'll make time for you. What exactly would you like to train, if I remember correctly you specialized in genjutsu, and ninjutsu" this was only true to the fact one couldn't remember everything, but mujin sure did try to keep a tab on his students.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime24th July 2017, 9:12 pm

Takeshi couldn’t help but scoff at Mujin’s words. Even though it had been years he still felt the need to push relationship matters to him. Takeshi wasn’t interested in getting into a relationship with simply due to the fact that having such a thing would distract him from his goals in life and he had no need for such distractions nor was he interested in being with a woman or man for that matter. With that said Takeshi would completely ignore his words and focused on the matter of training. “Close, I specialize in Fuinjutsu, that you taught me by the way, genjutsu and Barrier ninjutsu.” Takeshi stated as he couldn’t help but shake his head at the fact that his sensei still knew nothing about him even after all these years. It couldn’t be helped, however, as Mujin didn’t really remember anything. Maybe he was getting old?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime25th July 2017, 1:23 pm

It seemed that mujin's memories were playing with him or was he remembering the girl from last night, even turned his head slightly then began to stare into the distance; after a matter of moment mujin would place his chin in between his thumb and index "maybe it was her!" the words escaped his lips softly, he glanced over to Takeshi witnessing as Takeshi shook his head in disapproval; mujin want quite sure if Takeshi understood his point of view, but it wasn't something to get worked up about, mujin placed his hand in front of his face then faked a light cough"yes, yes, that's what I meant. So what exactly can I help you train, takeshi? Or was that you need my guidance in a more physical aspect of training?" he questioned
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 9:17 am

Takeshi wasn’t sure what Mujin was rambling on about but like the last time, he chose to ignore it as he didn’t wish to entertain his folly. “You’re pretty knowledgeable on the primary elemental seals and you had previously advised me to learn them all. Well, I did” Takeshi stated before rolling up his sleeves revealing what seemed to be tattoos on his skin. On closer inspection Mujin would notice that Takeshi had etched all six primary tattoos on his body. “The first thing I’d like would be for you to hit me with your strongest elemental attacks so I can have some materia stored for what I have planned.” Takeshi ended before jumping backward at crashing ground speeds waiting for him to make his move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 9:50 am

Mujin glance up once more as a large smirk can across his face, this was in accordance to the scene which happened the other night, soon it all went away with the voice of takeshi; hearing his choice of words to say he was knowledgeable in them was a mere complement, yet takeshi seemed to have wanted to take things to the next level. He wanted to use those seals to store Chakra natures like materia. A very great idea in deed, yet there was something missing from the idea of training with him. Well, that was until takeshi told him to hit him with what he got "very well takeshi, I completely and outterly understand. This is to protect a woman!" Mujin spoke making the last part a bit louder than the rest, mujin simple shook his fist in respect for making such a decision. Mujin would preform several hand signs upon completion, he had formed a sloppy looking was dragon which was now aim to hit takeshi.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 10:04 am

Takeshi couldn’t help but roll his eyes as Mujin continued to spew his nonsense about relationships and women. He thought about hitting him with a genjutsu so he would shut the hell up but his genjutsu shouldn’t be used against people who he considered his allies as they did tend to deal permanent mental scarring to those who get trapped in them. Then again, maybe a brain dead Mujin would be an improvement to the one before him right now. Sighing he would activate the tattoo on his right arm and when the water dragon came towards him it would get sucked in and sealed away. “Hm. Next.” Takeshi said waiting on him to use a different technique.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 5:22 pm

So, far so good, Takeshi seemed to have taken his dragon and turned it into materia. Now it was time for another affinity, which affinity should it be something told him to go for earth, not like it really mattered at this point, it's not like Takeshi was missing a primary affinity or anything like that. "So does the woman you care to protect have a name, takeshi?" It was an assumption of his that takeshi's need strength to protect a girl, this would be followed by hand signs which were completed quickly, upon finishing them his Chakra began to affect the earth, causing earth spikes to come towards him. "Well her name isn't important, just become strong enough to grab her as and get away with!" Obviously his mind was somewhere else other than here

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime26th July 2017, 5:41 pm

This was beginning to feel like a mistake asking him to help. Takeshi thought to himself as Mujin didn’t seem to have an off switch and was constantly spouting the same nonsense rhetoric which was starting to annoy the hell out of him and what exactly did he mean by grabbing her and run? Sounds like a kidnapping more than something romantic. “There is no woman Mujin, I’m simply getting stronger for my sake. As a hunter I need to be prepared for any threat, you of all people should understand that.” Takeshi stated as the tattoo on his right arm would begin to illuminate before absorbing the earth spikes being sent towards him. “Next.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime27th July 2017, 5:25 pm

Mujin once again placed his chin in the middle of his thumb and index, he was now certain there was something he wanted to protect but it wouldn't involve a female "could Takeshi have changed his sexual appetite, this would mean that he like men instead of woman or hence he would've of choose to ask a woman to train with him!" it seemed in mujin's mind Takeshi had stronger, more emotional feelings for those of the same sex, it seemed little take has changed so much "here we go" mujin said use the ground as some sort of burial ground. It seemed to work as two bone clones rose from the ground and rushed towards him "takeshi, if it isn't a she... then who is this guy you want to protect" it seemed mujin was ignoring the fact he wanted to protect something bigger than a person or a team.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime27th July 2017, 6:01 pm

Takeshi would roll his eyes in disgust has Mujin was now under the impression that he was interested in the same sex. Just the thought of him laying with another man made him want to throw up. As the bone clones rushed towards him, the seal on his left arm would illuminate and absorb the two clones inside the seal, sealing them away. It was obvious that he was completely ignoring what he truly wanted to protect but that was Mujin for you. Letting out a soft sigh he would run his hands through his hair before speaking. “You wouldn’t happen to know any other elemental techniques would you?” He said as the only ones he had left were fire, wind and lightning.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime3rd August 2017, 11:52 am

Mujin's body would release a tingly sensation to him, it was one that made him even more uncomfortable. It could be possible that he let his head imagine the whole thing, but why would his mind play tricks on him, what could possible be achieved by misleading him. Well if anything, it was one thing mujin knew for sure, Takeshi no longer had the taste for the rare fruit, instead he wanted something else, the forbidden fruit. "That's a bit different, well whomever he is, protect him." Mujin would give Takeshi a thumbs up, "those are the only three I've sealed myself!" He stated taking a step away.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime3rd August 2017, 12:51 pm

Takeshi would groan at the fact that Mujin was still going on about his imaginary love for a man, how disgusting. He wouldn’t try and correct him, however, as well it was quite obvious that he wouldn’t listen at all so it was just a waste of breath. “Well since you haven’t anything else you can throw at me, how about we spare a bit so I can practice a few combinations I’ve been working on.” Takeshi stated as he waited on Mujin’s response before jumping back at bullet release speeds. It had been awhile since he had fought, a very long while to be honest, which was why he had suggested this as he needed to be prepared for the hunts he was planning on going on.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime3rd August 2017, 2:19 pm

It seemed Takeshi really wanted to protect whomever it was, that was enough for mujin to understand "I'll spare with you if needs be, and it needs bee done." Mujin would leap backwards at bullet release speeds, this would give him a distance from takeshi, upon receiving that distance he'd rub the Barcode on his right wrist, this would allow him to take out three shuriken at A-rank speeds. He held the three shuriken tightly before giving takeshi a serious glance "i'll hold back a little bit!" He smirked, soon afterward he threw the shuriken with A-rank speed; the first was aimed at the left side of his chest, while the other two was aimed his thighs. This was followed by mujin preform hand seals with S-rank speeds, upon the end of the hand seals a poof of smoke clouded mujin's body, when the smoke dispersed three mujin stood side by side. It took a matter of second for them to serve their purpose they both formed hand seals before releasing an S-rank amountil of water from their mouth, mujin simply followed this technique up by having the two clones produce a combination of ten way pillars.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime5th August 2017, 9:56 am

Hold back all you want.” Takeshi stated before he prepared himself for whatever that he was going to through at him. He would smirk as he watched the shuriken heading towards him. The shuriken would, of course, pass through him as he was an Entity, which meant that physical attacks of that nature were completely ineffective against him. As for the water, it was quite silly of him to try such a thing against him after what they had been doing a few moments ago, but it was more materia for him either way. Activating the tattoo on his arm he would absorb the water in its entirety before sealing it away. He would follow up with just forming the tiger seal so that Mujin could see but he did nothing else.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 2:52 pm

In the dire siituation mujin gazed upon takeshi, his eyes showed fear for what his mind had played into effect "you wil not eat my flesh." It was at this time cale arrived to deliever a message "what are you talking about mujin, he already uses mine!" The misconception continued leaving an empty feeling in the air until calesto continued his message "youre needed by the higher ups, they want you to hurry!" He stated as mujin took no less then a mere second to take advantage of that and leave. "Sorry about being late, i had to do something!" He stated glancing away from takeshi "so you wanted to train, what is it you wanna train?"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 3:51 pm

The fuck was he going on about? Takeshi thought to himself when Mujin mentioned him eating his flesh. He was all but ready to hit Mujin with his attack but that was before Calesto had managed to show up and interrupt his concentration. He didn’t mind though as it meant that Mujin would end up leaving and he wouldn’t be spouting random weird bullshit anymore. “Look who decided to show up. I should just leave right now to be honest.” Takeshi said as he was seriously contemplating heading home as he was feeling a bit hungry and he wasn’t in the mood for any nonsense right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime16th August 2017, 11:35 pm

It seemed cale was seen in the best light when it came to Takeshi, well, it wasn't something new but it actually felt a bit different from their usual arguments "im suspecting your mad at me?" He teased with his both index fingers on his temples with his eyes closed "shouldn't you at least explain what you said to mujin to have him thinking about you eating his flesh?" It questioned pointing off in the direction their sensei left in. Cale had a busy day so far, which caused the training they had planned to be placed further into the back of his mind "well how about we get some food then anything you wanna eat!" He suggested to Takeshi with a large grin on his face.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime17th August 2017, 12:33 pm

Mujin’s an idiot. Nothing more, nothing less.” Mujin stated as he recalled the stupid conversations they’ve been having until Calesto had arrived and for once in his life, he was thankful that Caelsto had interrupted them. “I’m not interested in getting anything to eat, I’ve been training and I plan on continue to train so unless you’re here to pick up from where Mujin had left off and spar you can just go ahead and leave.” Takeshi stated as he was clearly annoyed at the fact that he was unable to get some training done. If he had agreed, Takeshi would slip into his fighting stance and waited for him to make his move.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 12:50 pm

"Fine, I'll spar with you!" he stated after sighing, it was the least he could do since he was late to the  training session with takeshi, plus he had some techniques he wanted to try as well. Cale would reach into his kunai pouch and pull two out with his left hand, with a moments notice he'd throw both of them at takes core with C-rank speeds. This was followed by cale utilizing his life claws, then rushing to take with the same speed he threw the kunai at; his purpose for rushing forward was to use his right claws to slash take horizontally. Right now anything was worth a shot, if cale could produce results he'd leap backwards.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime18th August 2017, 2:18 pm

Takeshi was pleased with his response as he was tired of being the one who was always behind everyone else that was his rank. This training was supposed to at least bring him a considerable distance closer to his goal and when he had arrived at that goal he would put his plans into action. Turning his focus to Calesto, he would smirk as a sudden flash of light would erupt from his body, blinding him in the process. When that had happened, he would allow the kunai to pass through him which would, in turn, cause him to split into several copies of himself. The real Takeshi would stand amongst the group of them and unless Calesto had some means of differentiating between him and the group of clones then he would have a warm time.

Takeshi:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]   The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Two Hunters [Takeshi & Mujin]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next