Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu) Empty
PostSubject: Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)   Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu) Icon_minitime8th April 2017, 9:29 pm

Lilica all but stumbled about in the crowds as she was gathering the supplies she would need to spend the night in Haka whilst she was taking a short break from her training. Getting out of their usual surroundings after all was good for the mind too. As she wandered the market stalls she would constantly fidget and tug on the Hokai Protector she wore loose around her neck, a huge giveaway to most that this was the evidence that she was perhaps not used to wearing it yet and thus would be new to wearing it. As time passed and she picked up more supplies than she could possibly use up in her single night away from home, looking down at the full bag she carried and sighing to herself that she had spent so much. Enough in fact she would stop paying attention enough to bump in to someone, and instantly bounce off due to her own small stature. "Oh, I'm sorry Ma'am. I wasn't looking," She said in her usual 'bored' tone, realising only as she stumbled back that the person was female and a much larger figure than her.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)   Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu) Icon_minitime15th April 2017, 7:04 pm

The girl that Lilica had bumped into was actually just standing there staring up at the ceiling of Hakagakure, looking into the sky beyond the crystal roof. She hadn't really noticed the people around her, at least until someone bumped into her. Immediately her head dropped and she looked at the tiny bunny girl in front of her. Almost instantly a smile broke over her face and she stepped forwards, wrapping Lilica in a hug and pulling her in tight, accidentally squishing the girl's face into the fluff in the middle of her chest. Mizu after all was only wearing a bikini top and a light skirt around her legs because of how warm Hakagakure was. "Oh don't you be sorry! It's alright, I wasn't really paying attention anyway. It's a good thing I'm a big softy or you might have hurt yourself? Are you sure you're okay?" She let go of the girl and crouched down to smile brightly at her, purple eyes gleaming with delight. "You are really cute! My name is Mizu! Mizu Kiho, what's your name?" Her voice was bubbling with energy and her hips were wiggling slightly just to release some of it.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)   Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu) Icon_minitime15th April 2017, 7:15 pm

"Oh goodness!" Lilica suddenly cried out as she was yanked up on to her feet in the tight squeezing hug, and further until she could hardly reach if she stretched her feet. "Gah, t-tight, so tight," She muttered, "P-Please put me down." She wriggled a little, her fur sparking a little as she was unable to help the fight or flight instinct from acting up to the situation. Whilst it would feel like little more than static, Lilica still held good control over it, and finding a little wriggle room from it to slip from the grip enough to be on her feet. "... Lilica. My name's Lilica Argent. And I'm not cute. But you are really strong... Aqua Tribe?" She would question, back in to her usual monotonous voice. If anything she was observant to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)   Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu) Icon_minitime31st January 2018, 4:04 pm

"Bah shush! You are incredibly cute! You just need to not be so down on yourself but that's why you make friends, then the friends help you out and they give you compliments and they stop you from being down on yourself." Mizu paused for a moment and scratched her chin. "I don't really have many friends yet either! Dang it, that's not good at all. Thankfully I don't need any encouragement because I know that I'm great, in fact, I'm going to be one of the best." Mizu put her hands on her hips and grinned brightly, her tail swinging around happily behind her. "Yep yep, I'm Aqua Tribe. What was it my mama said I was... A Mizutsune or something? They're like me but much bigger and fluffier and they blow bubbles at people, I don't blow bubbles at people unfortunately... Well not yet but there's always the future, never know when I might learn to blow bubbles. Come on, let's go for a walk." She hooked her arm through Lilica's and started to drag her off. "So talk to me! Why are ya out walking around? You gonna do some shopping or are you just bored like me and looking for a nice place to sit in the shade and stare up at the sky for a while?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)   Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu) Icon_minitime2nd February 2018, 7:03 pm

Lilica struggled in getting even a single word in with the excitable young woman. Yet she found it a little funny how she didn't seem to know by heart what exactly she was. But perhaps that was just how she was raised. She knew they were Lapine and to be proud of that from birth, so finding Mizu having to take a second just to remember was so strange. She was confident though, that was for sure. Especially when she just grabbed Mizu, the height difference meaning until she wriggled out of the grip at least a little she was trailing across the ground as she was brought along for this walk. "Oh I'm just training. Or I'm taking a break from training. I just needed something for dinner," She glanced upwards at Mizu, and then to the sky. "... But I could stare. I suppose. At the sky I mean," Even with the subject altered as they began to walk she shifted back to the first, "... So you're a fighter then I guess?" Her monotonous voice gained a little inflection with her question, something she just might've been interested in.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)   Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu) Icon_minitime11th February 2018, 4:47 pm

"Aaah, you train a lot? I know I do, gotta get strong for the exams, gonna make my family proud. I do fight though, I kinda want to be a medical nin when I grow up, yeah?" She looked down at Lilica, flashing her a massive grin and showing off her rather impressive canines. "You a fighter as well then? I mean, I guess you'd have to be to ask me that question." The larger faunus scratched her chin for a moment, head cocked to the side, tail swishing around behind her, accidentally smacking up against Lilica's side and shoulder. At least the fur was soft. "So how do you fight? Do you kick people or... Well... You ARE a bunny... Do you bite people? Do you have big chompers and you just..." She mimed attacking someone with her teeth, shaking her head side to side. She then paused and seemed to think for a few minutes. "...Was that racist?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)   Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu) Icon_minitime11th February 2018, 5:26 pm

Lilica watched the taller Faunus's face closely, trying to find some way to better understand her, enough that she hadn't paid attention to the tail. Her much smaller expecting body was knocked over to the side, though miraculously her feet did not move, showing a marvelous sense of balance. She never even had a chance to answer back until the 'racist' remark, and despite not being physically knocked over by the swinging tail, the question definitely did. She stumbled a step forwards, catching herself and bouncing back using her hand. "Ah, that... that was a little..." She now she was blushing under her fur again. The girl was adorable! Then a small giggle left her just thinking over what had just been said to her. "Y-Yeah, that was a tiny bit but... c'mon, I've heard a lot worse." She seemed to have relaxed, rolling her eyes as she thought about it. "People expect me to be a master of pervy stuff. Y'know... bunnies are great at multiplying, they have big families... But no, I use lightning for the most part. I'm fast, quiet and stronger than I look. We lapine are nearly all muscle under the fur so... taijutsu is my speciality." It felt... strange to open up like this with someone. But nice.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)   Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu) Icon_minitime12th February 2018, 4:25 pm

"Oh... Whoopsies! Didn't mean to say anything bad!" Mizu laughed quietly and rubbed the back of her head before crouching down to look Lilica in the eyes. "Would you believe they say the same thing about me? I actually don't really understand why, it's not like Mizutsune are known for it or anything." She furrowed her eyebrows before shrugging. "Anyway! I fight using my butt and my breasts! I smack people around with them due to being naturally disposed towards strength. Not only that but I make soapy water! Like my water makes people slip and slide and fall over, it's actually really funny." She didn't even realise the irony. The larger girl then reached forwards and gently poked Lilica's stomach. "Boop... Oh... You do have a lot of muscle! That's really cool! Spark bunny, that's awesome." She stood up once more and nodded. "I like you, you're awesome!" She then turned and waved Lilica to follow her before skipping off, tail swishing around, smacking into walls, the ground, sometimes a person or two who proceeded to give Mizu a glare but she didn't really notice. After a while she found a nice little park in the sunlight and sat down on a bench, waving for Lilica to sit next to her. "So, tell me about yourself and not fight-y stuff, we're gonna have some girl talk... I think? Is there a specific type of topic for 'girl talk' or...?" Mizu seemed to confuse herself once more and let her head flop to the side as she thought abotu it.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)   Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu) Icon_minitime12th February 2018, 5:15 pm

"It's fine, I actually found it... sorta funny," Lilica admitted to, in part because the larger girl just looked so adorable when she apologised for something Lilica didn't give a second thought to. Her eyes widened as Mizu told her how she fought, and her eyes involuntarily wandered down because... why wouldn't you be curious. All the bunny faunus could think was that she looked so soft, could she really fight throwing such soft parts around like that? From the sounds of it though she was likely on the same stage so... perhaps they might actually fight at some point. The poke to her stomach made her whole body tense, but nothing was more obvious that how her ears shot right out, and a little squeak left her mouth. "I-It's... ok," She said looking away bashfully. This other girl was so sweet, it was hard for Lilica not to already like talking to her. As she looked back she was being ushered away, watching even more embarassed as Mizu bumped her way through people. She hurried to catch up, muttering apologies to anyone who looked angrily at the two.

Following in to the park Lilica sat herself next to her, taking a second to think over exactly what to say. But for the most part she got absolutely nothing. She thought back to her old conversation with her sisters, and that was never really quite easy either. "I... really don't know. I don't really do 'girl talk'. My big sister tried, but I just make things awkward by not knowing what to talk about. I can't talk about... pretty things. I don't really think I know what to talk about most of the time,"
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)   Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu) Icon_minitime19th February 2018, 2:07 pm

"Well hey, you're talking about yourself, so you do know how to talk about something pretty." She gave the bunny an exaggerated wink before yawning and flopping down onto her back on the bench, legs over the arm and her head right next to Lilica's lap so she could look up at the girl. "Talk about stuff you enjoy! Being happy about stuff is super infectious so no one can really be upset about it. I like lots of things! In fact it's easier to say what I don't like.... Uuuh..." She seemed to think it over for a bit, tapping her chin. "...I don't like... Rain! Wait, yes I do, cause then I get to run around in it and it's nice and refreshing. Maybe I don't like sunshine? But then why do I like being in this place so much, there's lots of sunshine around here. Huh, guess I just like all weathers. I don't like.... Well actually I do like those." She huffed and wiggled around a bit. "Wow, thinking of stuff I don't like is REALLY HARD! Since when was there so much awesome stuff in this world? I don't like... Oh! I don't like people being mean, usually they have a reason but it's still not very nice of them, you know? If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, that's what my mama taught me and she's a mother so she has to be like, super smart, y'know?"
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)   Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu) Icon_minitime19th February 2018, 6:21 pm

Lilica's arms retracted as Mizu was lounging on the bench, head in the bunny faunus's lap. She was caught off guard, didn't know just what to even do in such a position. Her little sister had done this often, and normally just meant she wanted her head patting, or her ears rubbed, but Mizu... Mizu had neither. Nor did she know if that was even something she could do. "Uh, yes, your mother does sound smart." She looked down at her new friend, "I... I like training, I like my pet and friend Udon. Maybe I just haven't thought of this type of thing before. I read a lot. I study. It's... strange living in just one place. I'm used to moving around every few months to find somewhere else. And being away from family."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)   Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beastly Buddies (Lilica/Mizu)
Page 1 of 1