Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Feels like the first time [Corri/Ka]

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Feels like the first time [Corri/Ka] Empty
PostSubject: Feels like the first time [Corri/Ka]   Feels like the first time [Corri/Ka] Icon_minitime26th March 2017, 9:04 pm

Ka was a little excited and nervous this day, night, whatever, it was so hard to determine the time of day in this domed nation. Anyways back to it, the reason why Ka was the way he was today is because his daughter Corrina had grown up so much in the two years since she was born, it almost reminded him of watching Jazz grow up in such a short amount of time. So he decided like his former team mate it was time to start training his daughter so she would never be the victim, he just hoped his daughter would accept his attempts at bonding. He was walking out out to the main courtyard of the Jiko compound with Corri floating around behind him, she seemed to enjoy the feeling of flight even though she really didn't like to show her true feelings around him. "I hope you're excited Corri"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Feels like the first time [Corri/Ka]   Feels like the first time [Corri/Ka] Icon_minitime27th March 2017, 4:18 pm

The little girl twisted and turned in the air, enjoying the feeling of flying with a little smirk on her face. She really would never let her father know she enjoyed this so much. He needed to keep on thinking that it was hard to please her. That way she got more pretty things, and Corri loved pretty things. She spun a little more before raising an eyebrow at her father, moving a lock of blonde hair from her face "I don't think I'm ever really excited to do anything with you, Da. You usually only take me out when you do...weird things." She scrunched up her face a bit at a memory "Remember that time we went to find Aunt Hana? And we walked in on her hitting that guy with a paddle and calling him a 'bad boy'? I dunno what that was, but I am pretty sure that is not usually how people react when they are being disciplined for something they did wrong..." She shook her head as if to get the memory out of her head and just gave a small huff "So yeah. Excitement? Not the word. Trepidation is closer." She was young, but she had aged quite a bit faster than what was normal. Chronologically, she was only two, but physically and mentally she was around the age of eleven or twelve. She was also a bit smart for someone her physical age, due to her love of reading. She would read anything she could get her hands on, from story books to dictionaries. That was how she learned the word trepidation, in fact. She floated closer to her father and gave him a curious look "You're taking me to train right? To become like you? A fighter? I don't really feel like training, but I'll do it." She sighed dramatically, though there was a small bit of anticipation in her eyes "What are you going to teach me?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feels like the first time [Corri/Ka]   Feels like the first time [Corri/Ka] Icon_minitime31st March 2017, 8:43 am

Ka couldn't help but chuckle at his daughter's explanation of an encounter her mother had with Hana and a gentleman they brought home to play with, he couldn't help but laugh at her reactionto thee acts of two consenting adul........ Wait, was Hana over 18? Or is Jessica just a cradle robber? Like yeah he knew she was a sexual deviant, the whole "Pudding" incident that both himself and his daughter were unsure was just chocolate and pudding. "Your mom is an odd one Corri, you have to remember that. However you can't necessarily judge her, as she was a slave throughout her life until I freed her from that. Plus you never really know what your into until it happens, that and your God Mother is a very bad influence" He would say before floating his daughter slowly to the ground a few feet in front of him, it was time he started this thing. "So Brisngr tells me you really like to play with with the tools I have in my study, he enjoys your conversations by the way. So I was just wondering if you could tell me why you are so fascinated with them"
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Feels like the first time [Corri/Ka]   Feels like the first time [Corri/Ka] Icon_minitime31st March 2017, 5:55 pm

Corri's brows furrowed for a minute in confusion "Mama was there? I didn't see her..." She squinted at her father as if she were trying to decide if he was being truthful. She figured he was just making things up, so she shook her head at him and decided to move on, hoping that he would too. She considered his question about her fascination with weaponry, her eyes pointed to the sky in thought. She twirled a bit in mid-air and wound up upside down when she settled on an answer "I'm just...drawn to them I guess. Whenever I pick one up, it's like I was meant to hold it. Like it calls to me, and I am compelled to answer it's call...It's weird." She thought a moment more before speaking "I remember one time I found one in one of the storage rooms. I picked it up and it just felt right. Like I was always meant to have it. Like it was destiny. Anyways, I threw it at the wall, it had one of those big tapestries that Lady Pol hates, and it speared a guy in the tapestry in his face. I thought I had just gotten lucky, but I tried again and it landed in the same place. I tried tons of times, but I only missed when I aimed somewhere else at the last minute." She looked to her father curiously "Is that weird?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Feels like the first time [Corri/Ka]   Feels like the first time [Corri/Ka] Icon_minitime12th April 2017, 5:02 am

Ka could not help but grin as his daughter glared at him, trying to figure out if he was telling the truth about her mother. Truth was Jessica was a sexual deviant, exposed to many fetishes with her time as a slave, so of course that plus her knowledge of the Jiko compound by that point was close to Ka's own. However once Corri started talking about her fascination with weapon's, how they felt in her hand, her accuracy with them. "Is this what she felt when she asked me?" He thought as a sad look came across his face, remembering the first time he trained with his mother, Abigail. She was such a great mother, despite her troubles with invading personal space. Caring, yet strict when needed. She was all about the village as a whole, and hosted many events to bring a sense of community among those within Dipu. "Your grandmother would absolutely love you, I really do hope you get a chance to meet her" He would say wiping a tear away from his eye as he put a smile on his face, there was so much of him in this little girl, even if she didn't like it. "But no, it is not weird at all. I myself was quite like you when I was your age. All Cyphers are born weapon masters, skilled in many, but extremely deadly if focused in one in particular"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feels like the first time [Corri/Ka]   Feels like the first time [Corri/Ka] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feels like the first time [Corri/Ka]
Page 1 of 1