Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Once Upon a Time...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Meimu

Meimu

Once Upon a Time... Empty
PostSubject: Once Upon a Time...   Once Upon a Time... Icon_minitime27th January 2012, 2:57 pm

Lets give this a go shall we. Start up a few small games here to pass the time, spark conversations and who know what else.

This game is very simple. As a collective whole we write a story 3 sentences at a time. No more no less. It can be advancments in a char, the enemies attacking or introducing a new character. Could be adding a bit of background or could be killing off a character you don't like. Do it all in three sentences and pass it on to the next person. Simple as that. I'll Reserve the next three posts and within those three I'll compile what we write for a quick and easy read so you don't have to continuously flip through pages. I will also provide a list of created places and characters that will include if they are deceased or dead, and a description of each place based on the information given about it.

So here we go to the Rules of the game

• No double posts. Give other people a chance to add in.
  • 3 Sentences, no more no less. Its not much to ask of but it puts a challenge on others to keep it to 3 sentences.
  • Be as specific as possible. This is from the area the characters are in, what they are wearing/holding, their actions or the actions of others. Just remember 3 sentences.
  • Try to make sense. Spelling errors are half way understood but please form complete sentences. No do that lot thing wher no knows wtf you said.
  • No actions done by other people can be undone, BUT twist can easily be thrown in. As such, CharacterA dies in post 7, CharacterA is revealed alive in post 24 being saved by unknown medical team.
  • Do try to make it interesting
  • This is the final rule. This forum is a Mature form as such this is NOT limited by things like no sex, not gutting people, etc.

{LAST EDITED 1-27-2012}

Last edited by ¿ Meimu ? on 27th January 2012, 3:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time...   Once Upon a Time... Icon_minitime27th January 2012, 2:57 pm

Characters:

Locations:

{LAST EDITED 1-27-2012}

Last edited by ¿ Meimu ? on 27th January 2012, 3:01 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time...   Once Upon a Time... Icon_minitime27th January 2012, 2:57 pm

RESERVED

{LAST EDITED 1-27-2012}

Last edited by ¿ Meimu ? on 27th January 2012, 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time...   Once Upon a Time... Icon_minitime27th January 2012, 2:58 pm

RESERVED

{LAST EDITED 1-27-2012}
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time...   Once Upon a Time... Icon_minitime27th January 2012, 3:08 pm

Once Upon a Time...

I was strolling along in my finest suit, with no more but the top hat on my head and a cane in my hand. It wasn't the brightest of days and by far one of the worst on which to wear such an outfit, but even from the glares I recieved I pranced down the steet. It wasn't untill reaching the corner my livly attitude took a turn for the worst.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time...   Once Upon a Time... Icon_minitime28th January 2012, 12:15 am

A wealthy Business man had just finished work, walking his way hom wearing his usually Black Suit and his tie. Although it wouldn't have been expect by his looks, This man had actually lived on a farm with him wife. So walking down the dirt track in this Suit was quite, strange, and nobody understood why he would even want to live in such a Dirty area.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once Upon a Time...   Once Upon a Time... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Once Upon a Time...
Page 1 of 1