Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Lets do this Reee [Enzo/Amanda Training]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Lets do this Reee [Enzo/Amanda Training] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lets do this Reee [Enzo/Amanda Training]   Lets do this Reee [Enzo/Amanda Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th January 2017, 1:19 pm

"Why don't you learn better ways of hitting people then? You have some sort of invisible fist, and it hurt me pretty good. Which reminds me, I should pay a visit to the hospital after this. "Enzo would say in a joking tone as he rubbed his leg. "So you have alot of power, alot stronger than me in a way. I wish i was that strong naturally. It always costs me chakra to do something even close to what you can do normally.
Back to top Go down
Salsia

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this Reee [Enzo/Amanda Training]   Lets do this Reee [Enzo/Amanda Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th January 2017, 1:29 pm

Well, I am. Those arms you saw are my clans trademark... I am of the zerin clan.Amanda would say with some confidence in her tone. Well. You have Chakra, you can just train to get stronger right? That's what I did, but I can't get those powers you have either..
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this Reee [Enzo/Amanda Training]   Lets do this Reee [Enzo/Amanda Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th January 2017, 1:49 pm

"Well, i'm from the bakuhatsu clan. Not a lot of people like me either because i can blow things up. Mostly by acccident...but...you know...." Though, Enzo never heard from the Zerin clan. "Ahh.. those people..... i don't know what they did in the past...but what does that have to do with you? I'm 14, i'm guessing you are around the same age as me, no? I shouldn't have to suffer for the decisions my clan made in the past, or family members. I'm unique. So you shouldn't have to make up for anything. Live for yourself, and then show eternal gratitude!" Enzo said as he pointed to his neck tattoo that said "gratitude"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this Reee [Enzo/Amanda Training]   Lets do this Reee [Enzo/Amanda Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th February 2017, 6:34 am

Hn...okay 27 Posts. Lengthen them next time 2 liners are kind of ugh should be around 5 lines for your minimum yeah?

You both can get these techniques thanks to doing this Dual Training.
D-rank: Both of you must post a total of 2 times.
C-rank: Both of you must post a total of 4 times.
B-rank: Both of you must post a total of 8 times.
A-rank: Both of you must post a total of 16 times.

So yeah pick which ones you want as long as it adds up to or below 27 and you are able to learn said techniques through Training topics.

-----------------------
Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lets do this Reee [Enzo/Amanda Training]   Lets do this Reee [Enzo/Amanda Training] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lets do this Reee [Enzo/Amanda Training]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2