Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage

Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] - Page 4 Icon_minitime9th April 2017, 10:31 am

"Thank you, you did really well too but your right these opponents weren't worth going all out." As she said that she used the mystical healing palm to heal her injuries from opening the 1st of the Eight Gates as while she didn't feel pain she wanted her body to be in optimal condition for whatever they fought in the future. She would walk closer to him as if she wanted to hold him but then rethought it as that would seem as if she didn't trust in his ability to keep himself alive for when they saw each other again. Thus she would head to the door on the opposite end of his, aka the one to the furthest right.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th April 2017, 6:45 pm

Hana would join the group once the battles were over, still stretching herself off. "Hey err, I hate to be a bother and I did kinda get myself into it, but could I get a little more heal for my legs? I'd like to be at my fighting best for whatever is ahead, but... eh, I don't know your limits and I wouldn't want you wasting anything on my stupid mistakes," She would then give a childish grin, all but ignoring the platform beginning to raise them all to the next level.

Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] - Page 4 Icon_minitime11th April 2017, 7:41 pm

Zaku stepped onto the platform with the others, his hands placed behind his head. Once it was raised into the room he took a step off of it and walked towards the middle right door, as Stohana fluttered into the one to the left of his own "Blood is blood no matter where it comes from. Onto our next adventure." He was speaking more to himself than the others, as he was sure they were focused on the task that may lie ahead of them. Zaku put on his best smirk and took a step forward into the doorway, directly into adventure.

OOC: I stated Stohana walked into the middle left door for the sake of moving this along, sorry.
[Exit]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th April 2017, 1:20 pm

Hearing Stohana's comment she would refrain from going through and turn back in order to assist her with her hands glowing once more. Cleo would expend more chakra to heal Stohana's wounds with her mystical healing palm technique but didn't make a comment this time as she had already warned her to not be too reckless already. Hopefully she would take her words to heart in the next trial because she didn't know whether or not she would be there to help heal her. [color:5cc8=cc99ff]"Be safe everyone. Anata I'll see you soon." she said before rushing over to Hiro and hugging him tightly before speaking to him directly, with that she would bid everyone a farewell with a wave before stepping through the door she had initially chosen.

(Cleo Exits)
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] - Page 4 Icon_minitime12th April 2017, 8:09 pm

Hana just sniggered as her recoil damage was repaired before they would move off. She wound up staying back a second behind the others as she was working the blood through her legs again, testing the strength of them to find she was back to perfect condition. With everyone else taking a door, she would take the final, running through the door so even if she wasn't meeting with the rest of the group she wouldn't be keeping them waiting.

(Hana Exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell] - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yin Group) [Lower, Treeline Stairwell]
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4