Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Empty
PostSubject: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime8th January 2017, 1:13 pm

Takahiro moved quickly urged forward by some inexplicable pull to the Land of Echoes, it was like the raw electricity that coursed through his body as it did through all Denkou was guiding him to some sort of beacon. It had been the reason why he had gathered allies and headed for the Land of Echoes, while he was in fact a Bachiatari he didn't feel close enough to them to warrant an excursion with them like he did say Nyen or Colt. Alyssa was a recent ally having become close to her during his T. Jonin placement test seeing as she had decided to take it at around the same time and they had practiced together. Still his thoughts would once again be brought back to that pull, the attraction of this particular Lightning Born through the Land of Echoes bringing him all the way to the Treeline Stairwell.

Not just all of it but he was draw to the Upper while he felt very strongly repelled by the Lower and he would end up stopping right before a tree marked by a Lightning Bolt. He would look back if only to see if his companions were following him and once they had all arrived he would reach outward and touch the base of the tree as his instincts all but screamed at him to do.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime11th January 2017, 12:39 am

Nyen had been following her ex-teammate for sometime now, not that it was easy seeing as unlike him she was quite heavy, not saying she was fat or anything it was just all the things she was carrying. She had her hair in a long ponytail all of it completely swept back so that it wouldn't get in her way though it was mainly concealed by the hat that all members of Kohaigakure above genin rank were allowed to wear. Her forehead proector was wrapped around the brim of the hat, and she was running with her hands in her flak jacket's pockets and if not for her gourd being filled to full capacity she was sure that with every step there would be a constant jingle of her iron sand. She had been glad in a sense that they were all journeying together it had been over a year since all of them were in the same place. Sure she saw Colt all the time and she had worked with Alyssa on some missions quickly becoming friends with her, but she was mainly referring to the new team 9 which hadn't lasted too long.

"Looks like the gang is back together again, huh. Though with the way Taka is acting it looks like it's not going to a completely fun reunion. Either of you two know what's up or are you in the dark just like me?" Nyen would pose the question to Alyssa and Colt seeing as Takahiro was in some sort of zone that probably wouldn't be breached until he touched that tree he was reaching out at. She was glad to stop though, as she had been meaning to ask Colt whether he could lighten her again, she had been relying on her old layering technique despite the fact that she was more skilled and now this was the perfect time to field test a new method. "Oh Colt by the way, could you do that thing for me again? Similar to before so my sand doesn't weigh me down."

Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Tamsyn10
Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime11th January 2017, 1:14 am

Colt spent most of the day taking in the views. Today was his day off and he spent most of it walking the streets with one hand in his jacket and his right hand stringing a yo-yo forward as if he was walking a dog. After a while, boredom started to kick in , so that only meant it was time for Colt to visit a hot spring, or anything that served his favorite dish, "That Pussy On a Platter".  While on his way he couldn't help but to spot the familiar face of his former team member  heading somewhere with a sense of urgency. Although Colt has developed a special bond with his team mates he hadn't quite learned to trust Takahiro fully. The mistrust wasn't based solely off of anything that Takahiro does or has done , but rather its based on what Colt has not seen him do. For as long as he's known Takahiro , the guy has been quiet and a bit reserved, and sometimes shy around him. This made it a bit confusing for Colt to figure him out. His other team mate ,Nyen has wrote it off as Takahiro being an enigma, but Colt doesn't think as much. Nothing wrong with the guy, but he has never seen the man even blink in the same direction as a woman before.  Colt has even tried time after time to throw a few good jokes his way concerning women, and every-time Takahiro changes the subject as if the joke had completely phase through him. But maybe Nyen is right, i mean of course she's right. Beauty is never wrong, it cant be. What can be wrong about her tan skin, and curvy composition. Those small but full lumps on her soft chest, with an ass more enchanting than an S rank genjutsu.

It would be like R'tari to curse Colt with his dying will never to touch Nyen, lest he falls prey to her sand. But though she is right, curiosity overcomes Colt. The platter is this way, but there Takahiro goes that way. Clueless and Unaware of his surroundings, not even noticing that Colt was near by. So he would begin to helicopter his yo-yo and make his way towards the same direction as Takahiro. Not saying a word the entire trip only praying in his head that he isn't going to visit a boy friend or something.  Once Takahiro would reach his destination, Colt would make note of his behavior being stranger than usual. Finally Takahiro would look back at Colt helicoptering his yo-yo. He would then stop the helicopter motion by catching the yo-yo and pausing for a bit, staring at Takahiro before raising his eye brow in confusion. "You ok?", Colt would say moments before Takahiro touches the base of the tree. As he did this Nyen would appear, making all the noise in the world, which Colt only viewed as her beauty being properly announced to the area it graces. As she stopped she began speaking, but by then colt was already too much in his head about her and lost interest in that weird shit ,Takahiro was doing. He wanted just to stand next to her, close enough to maybe catch a wiff of that good ole body sweat. All that weight she carried on the tight little body; if only he was a kurogane that way he can heighten his senses to catch a better wiff, but enough being weird he had to act normal. His face was looking kind of flush as he pretended to have listened to what Nyen was saying. " HA... well you look bomb too.. you always know what to.. um the perfect thing to wear for , um yes." He would give her a confident pretty boy smile and turn towards Takahiro, and suddenly get a bit more serious again. His only thoughts on the situation and Takahiro's weirdness , 'gosh, can never trust this homo'

Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] 336pJsk

Elias’ Techs
Elias’ Bank
Elias’ Claims

Reserves:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime11th January 2017, 9:27 pm

Alyssa had been sitting high upon the tree that Takahiro had been thinking about assaulting, or maybe he was going to give it a hug, fuck I don't know what the hell the kid was trying to do. She was just trying to relax a bit before they got started on this whole ordeal that has Hiro's g-string wedge too far up, was it so bad to want to take a moment to one's self for reflection? Anyways as the others had started to show up to the tree, talking among themselves, Alyssa would recognize Nyen from a couple of missions they had done in the past. Which meant the guy hovering around her had to be the perverted boyfriend that had been known to peep on the women of many villages. If the girl was actually able to feel to emote disgust, she would at the boy before jumping down from the tree landing next to Hiro. "I don't know why we all have been gathered here, think Mr. tall dark and brooding there would have a better idea though" She said in a monotone voice which only seemed to match her emotionless expression.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime11th January 2017, 9:43 pm

As Takahiro touched the base of the tree it would glow for a bit before the ground would actually split open with the tree revealing itself to be a secret entrance way. If the group went inside they would see steps which trailed downward while arcs of electricity raced down the sides to illuminate the underground passageway. As for how deep it was they would have no idea but that inexplicable pull would only intensify now that the cavern was opened. Whether this was a good or bad idea who knew all that he would know is that he was driven to enter with the electricity within his blood actually cackling with increased intensity. The cavern was wide enough for all four of them to walk side by side with ample space though if they wished to walk one after another that was fine too.

~A message to all~

I am always available to help if you need it! Just send me a message here or on Discord, hope you enjoy your time here.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime12th January 2017, 3:41 pm

He would touch the tree and after a short time it would rumble and it was only then that he would reply to his comrades who had followed him this far almost with a mad look in his eye. "Never better Colt, never better." he said managing to collect his expression before turning around to look at them, even that action itself was difficult as everything within him, everything that made him a Denkou was screaming at him to enter the hidden passageway that had just opened up. "Nyen, Colt, Alyssa I understand that right now I've been acting odd and I apologize but you have to understand there has to be something of my lost heritage within here, I need to go in especially after everything. My clan being usurped right under our nose, my family being murdered my father and brother by that traitor Xing Denkou and my mother by missing-nin assassin no doubt on orders from the Shogunate. Even the exams which cost me the only things my father left me, I literally have nothing left but this, if I am to take revenge for my family and reclaim my clan I need to go in." he said turning and staring back into the passageway his eyes almost flickering in tune with the arcs of lightning that sent down it's sides.

He would step forward almost hesitantly at first pausing if only to speak once more, "That's why even if you don't follow me, I will be going inside though it would mean a lot if you assisted me in this challenge. While I don' tknow if I could do this alone I know with our combined might whatever lies ahead will be child's play. So please, come with me and help me gather a piece of my lost history." he said before continuing on now much more confident, hopefully they agreed with him and came along if not then he understood and would not blame them it would just be yet another burden he bore alone, such was the way of the Avenger.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime15th January 2017, 6:13 pm

Nyen would pause noticing that Takahiro was looking a bit crazy, though seeing as she was used to Colt's flirtations she had zoned him out for the most part, and as for Alyssa she welcomed her snark seeing as they had all gathered in a weird place all at the whim of her teammate who...had just started walking down the tunnel. "Well, I guess we are going down into a passageway underground in the middle of the Land of Echoes, completely outside of ASN territory. Awesome..just...awesome." she thought to herself while reaching behind and unsealing some of her Galvorn Particles just as she removed the top from her Iron Sand. The two different types of metals would first form into 2 clones of herself one comprised of Iron Sand, the other Galvorn Particles and both would look to Colt expectantly while Nyen would likewise hold out her hand. Once he lightened her as well as her clones, it would dissolve while would converging around her body before forming a layered armor and her expressive face would quickly become the stoic unchanging one that most people who did missions with her only saw. "Alright so, here we go then." she said walking down like Takahiro did albeit a bit slower mainly due to her weight and the fact that her walking speed was in fact quite slow, hopefully she wouldn't come across anything which required her to run or something because that would just be a pain.

Spoiler:

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime16th January 2017, 12:18 pm

Immediately after his thought, Alyssa would reveal her positioning on the tree and jump down. Colt was never really a fan of Alyssa's voice, it had too much; for lack of better words, "bitch" in it. But that body she had, it was more than sufficient for Colt to pardon her mouth, and rejoice on the mere thought of her well kept body. So as she finished her sentence in that plain tone, Colt would greet her with a his eyes dim, a daze and a smirk. He didn't want his perversion towards her to be too obvious since Nyen was standing right beside him. Any further interaction with Alyssa at this moment would be interrupted by a glow from the tree. Following the glow was the entrance to a secret passage. Once the passage was revealed Takahiro turns to Colt and gives him a late reply, "Never better Colt, never better".  Colt examined the troubled look in his eyes as he began to explain himself to the three of them. As Colt listened to Takahiro's reasoning he began to develop empathy towards him, but felt rather annoyed that his day off has now become a personal mission for Takahiro.  At this moment he'd simply place his hands in his own jacket and listen to the sweet sound of Nyen's voice.  Being that they're all sharp individuals and also based off the tone of Takahiro's plee, it was clear that Nyen's words  had not given the group any news as to what they're about to encounter. She just simply stated what they already figured out by context, yet Colt was astounded. He looked at her as if she had just made everything clear. She would know this based on the wide eyed look on Colt's face. It was as if Takahiro didn't warn them of any kind of danger.  Colt's focus was completely Nyen's as he watched her every move up until she would extend her hand out to him to lighten her weight.  Colt would bring a bit of hesitation as his face turned a light shade of pink and he would look to both Alyssa and Takahiro as if he rather they not watch.  What fortune has fallen at Colt's feet that he should once again  be blessed to touch her hand. Nyen the untouchable, allowing herself to be touched by a man soo impure. It was only a few seconds of hesitation, and then no more, Colt would touch her with his left hand and look into her eyes, sternly. He had rehearsed this many times before, and as he lightened her weight, he would say in a low tone not knowing that he could be heard, " I will protect you". Although  he had rehearsed this, Colt still managed to chicken out of the four words he really wanted to say,"We should hump tonight".

The moment has passed now, as he lets go of her hand and lightens her clones.  She would signal to follow Takahiro, and Colt would enter the passage way shortly after her.  He made mental note of having his gear one him and then went back to scolding himself for not saying what he had rehearsed.  With his hands in his jacket he would regain his grip on his yoyo and remain on alert.

Tech Used:
Spoiler:

Elias’ Techs
Elias’ Bank
Elias’ Claims

Reserves:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime18th January 2017, 6:58 am

To say that Alyssa was utterly repulsed by the love lorn action of Colt towards Nyen would be an understatement, the guy was a well known pervert, peeping on women, and stealing their undergarments, the list goes on and on for his offences. Yet in the presence of Nyen, the hormone driven teenager had taken on an almost sickly level of love, lust, infatuation, any and all of the above for the poor girl. Then again at least he wasn't leering at her anymore, so as the trio moved into the tree stump, Alyssa would take up the rear of the group going down the staircase. Keeping her thoughts to herself, she would continue to watch the three to see if she could gauge their abilities as her tessen bumped against the occasional step. As they walked she thought more on the task that Takahiro had asked them to participate on, an honor ridden clansmen trying to seize control of the top spot, a frivolous task if you asked her. Colt was doing this to prove his undying stalker-esque love for Nyen. Who like herself and only wanted to improve upon her own skills, well and to protect. Kami she missed Fang.

Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime18th January 2017, 10:06 am

Far behind the group, unknown to them unless they had been specifically watching the door, the entrance to this place closed and sealed behind them, locking them within the fortress. As they reached the end of the staircase before them would be laid out a large room in the center of which the yin-yang Symbol of the Denkou clan was embossed into the floor. The yang portion of it was glowing a deep crimson, bathing the room in light reminiscent of blood. On the far side of the room from the staircase stood a man made of chakra, staring at the floor, adorned in the armour of the Denkou. As he raised his head, doors around the room opened and admitted more Denkou into the chamber, all of them carrying at least one piece of denkou equipment, some of them with eyepatches denoting the eyes they had gained or lost. All stood silent for now, staring at the group that had descended from the staircase.

"Welcome, to the lost fortress of the Denkou, you all have been summoned here for a single purpose; to seek my blade which was kept here awaiting the chance for a worthy wielder of its might. Generations of the best and brightest of our clan have been drawn here every hundred years and each time met with failure. Perhaps one of my kin this time will claim it... Or simply fail and be added to the collection like the others..." His eyes wandered over their faces, catching their expressions as a slight, almost playful smile tilted his lips up. It didn't last for long however. "For you will not be able to leave until you have completed all of the tasks, and thus if you do not succeed you will be trapped here, for all eternity to serve as tests for a new generation of our clan. It is for your own benefit that you succeed though you will still be of use if you don't." He didn't listen to any of their responses and instead turned, still speaking with his voice bouncing and echoing around the chamber they all stood in.

"Your first task... Keep up..."
A door opened in front of him, large enough for the group to pass through as one. The strange man of chakra stepped through and started walking, not bothering to look back at them.

First Task:

~A message to all~

I am always available to help if you need it! Just send me a message here or on Discord, hope you enjoy your time here.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime19th January 2017, 11:58 am

Takahiro would eventually get to the circular room and would wait for his allies to get to him while looking at the other Denkou in case he recognized any of them if he didn't he wouldn't be disappointed if anything it would be more of a relief. The path of an avenger was a harsh one but on some level he was still somewhat reluctant to kill his clan members seeing as it wasn't their fault that the clan had moved to the Shogunate. The mysterious man's words would only reassure him though, after all if generations of his clan members had been led here then it was only fate and had to be a lost heirloom of the clan, he would claim it and use it to unite the clan once more. "Let's go, be careful and keep your eyes open, who knows what this place will entail and I would hate if any of you got hurt or something. he whispered to Nyen, Colt and Alyssa once they got near him, referencing the fact that they weren't alone. Once the man began to walk away he would follow making sure to keep his eyes open for anything that the other people would do in case they thought it was okay to sabotage him or his team.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime19th January 2017, 2:27 pm

Keep up? Ugh, some how I think this is going to require running at some point. How..cumbersome. Nyen grumbled walking at a slightly slower pace than everyone else courtesy of the weight on her body, she was actually trying to run at least at D-rank speeds but due to a combination of the weight of her armor and well her lack of dedication to the physical conditioning below the waist she was pretty slow. She had a solution but if she didn't need to reveal herself for who she was she wouldn't, not that she wasn't proud of her Kaironokuma heritage no that time had long since passed. It was more of not wanting to waste chakra or resources if she didn't have to, she would sooner lose her Iron Sand than risk her Galvorn and if she didn't need to unveil it early then what was the point since showing off really wasn't her thing if she could help it.

She would look back to Alyssa and Colt, while she knew Colt could reach high-speeds if the situation called for it simply by virtue of him being a Juryoku and they were capable of lightening themselves, she didn't know how fast Alyssa was really. She had a rough estimate somewhat just because they had done some missions together but none of them had really involved sprinting full tilt. After all when your both ranged fighters you don't really need to get close to your opponents nor run away from them if your doing your job right.

Spoiler:

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime20th January 2017, 11:52 am

Colt followed the group into a room where a man made of chakra stood. He made sure to pay good attention to what the man was saying and the countless souls that came through the open doors. The demand was made simple, "keep up". So as the group followed after the man Colt would move forward at C rank speeds, to be sure not to lose sight of Takahiro, the chakra man, or Nyen who is only moving at best D rank speeds. She didnt need to make any excuses, at this point they all knew why she was soo slow, as well as why we need her in a combat situation. No matter what surprises lay ahead, so long as Nyen is near the odds were in our favor. Colt would reach into his pocket and hold a yo-yo in each hand. Though he'd often give attention back to Nyen, he remained alert.

Elias’ Techs
Elias’ Bank
Elias’ Claims

Reserves:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime24th January 2017, 4:59 am

Alyssa would groan as she made her way into the strange glowing room with the weirdo standing around talking about how great his clan is, just what was it about being in a clan that makes people so........ Up their own asses? Guess it was too much inbreeding. Anyways, back to weird dude proclaiming that all their lives were all null and void because of a severe lack of information provided by Takahiro, to which she was full on giving him a look of annoyance that even hellen keller could even comprehend. However in spite of being guilt tripped into doing this with Takahiro, it would appear that they would be starting this whole ordeal off with a bit of friendly follow the leader, which to be honest sounded more exciting than just standing around in this headache of a room. So once again Alyssa would take up the rear of the group at D rank speeds, though surprising that she wasn't all by herself as Nyen seemed to be weighted down by all her armour and gear. "I thought you could pretty much fly with all that stuff on you?" She said pulling out one of her bladed Tessen, as if to ask if she wanted a bit of a boost.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime24th January 2017, 11:27 am

The rest of the warriors in the room with the group turned and stepped in as well, all of them spreading out as they entered what appeared to be a giant tunnel. The mysterious man had ran forwards and had now accelerated to D-Rank speeds as he charged down this winding passage that ran deeper into the earth it would seem. The rest of the people around them didn't seem to want to attack and were focused on making sure they didn't lose the stranger that they were supposed to follow, after all that was the only task they needed to follow. The only thing they done that was vaguely threatening was split off into multiple groups, some of two, some of four and all focused on keeping up.

However this was never going to be as simple as just 'follow the leader', it would hardly be a true task if it was. So with that the first sets of traps came into play. Small symbols along the floor lit up in a seemingly random pattern and didn't seem to do anything as one of the other people ran over one without noticing it was there but they would be surprisingly difficult to find. The other thing that happened was the veritable hail of kunai launched out of the walls towards them, wires guiding them towards their target, two to each person that was running and anyone that had struck one of the symbols would find the kunai were much faster coming towards them...

Magnetic Symbol Trap:

Guided Kunai Trap:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime24th January 2017, 7:38 pm

Takahiro would pick up the pace as he saw the man did, and would start running at D-rank speeds as well. He didn't activate his dojutsu for the moment as he didn't see the need to but would keep a hand on his nodachi just in case he needed to fight against some of the other participants in this race of sorts. As he ran he would make sure to not be too far ahead of his teammates allowing for other people within the race to overpass him while he simply followed behind them trying his best to match their pace and follow in their foot-steps. However when he saw someone fall prey to a trap before him he would reflexively activate both of his Raidengan and would attempt to use his new found perception to detect where the traps where. If he was unsuccessful then at least he would have an added reaction speed to deal with something if it ended up affecting him. A slight shift of his stance and he was ready for anything while in the proper position for the use of any of his kenjutsu techniques if need be, he wouldn't let some basic traps get him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime24th January 2017, 8:38 pm

Nyen would pick up the pace as when Alyssa spoke to her she would shake her head as for now it wasn't really needed. "Save your chakra, I'm good. If I need to move faster I'll create a clone or something but for now I'll manage this pace. I don't want to reveal what I can do just yet." As she spoke her face maintained it's stoic mask, though underneath all of those layers she was actually expressive. She kept an eye on Colt and Taka knowing that Alyssa could handle herself but it was a habit of hers to watch after her more impulsive squad members. Usually Taka was calm unless he got worked up about something pertaining to his vengeance in which case nothing would calm him down or deter him from it, it was kind of sad when she thought about it. Still she didn't say anything since it was his life and a;; she could do is just be there for him if he needed her help such as now, it was what R'tari would of done at least that's what she felt. As she ran she would notice that the man up front had gotten faster so it was pretty apparent that she would soon need to resort to other methods of transportation soon enough if he accelerated once more.

"It's a good thing no one is attacking though, it would make this race less peaceful than it is..currently.

Spoiler:

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime31st January 2017, 3:04 pm

Colt ran along with his teammates keeping a close eye on Takahiro who was a bit ahead of them. He's been acting weird all day, and although by now his strange behavior has been justified, Colt still wouldn't take an eye off of him. It was strange to him that Takahiro was so urgent in the beginning but now he is letting these apparitions lead past him. Why'd he lose his urgency? Being behind him, Colt was unable to read his facial expressions, but the shift in stance and the hand on his nodachi could only mean one thing. "guuuhhhh.. i know this ninja isnt about to just fart on me", Colt would say under his voice as he would slow down a bit more to be moving a little bit faster than Nyen, but slower than before, hoping that he can maybe shield her from the fart heading down stream.

Elias’ Techs
Elias’ Bank
Elias’ Claims

Reserves:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime2nd February 2017, 5:04 pm

Alyssa would put her Tensen back under her belt as Nyen would politely refuse her proposal of a boost, and would shift her attention back to the man they were following. By now more people had joined in the marathon, and had tried to overtake the leader only to have fallen for a set of traps. Which she wouldn't lie, but she was actually glad there was a bit more risk to this than just trying to stay out of last. "We need to stay in the center of this group, let the grunts go upfront so we can figure out a safe path" She would say loud enough that Hiro could hear her suggestion, but not so loud that the rest of the runners would clue into the plan.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime2nd February 2017, 5:19 pm

So it would seem this little group was unable to notice the symbols that were placed on the ground and each of them were struck by the field. Within the space of a second of one another, each of them would feel a strange energy buzzing across their skin, pressing their metal harder against their body as though it was attracted to them and the kunai that had fired from their sides were now closing in rapidly on their back, the speeds increased due to the magnetic fields. Unfortunately for them the danger was far from over.

Ahead of them, the mysterious stranger bowed slightly and pushed off, dashing forwards faster again, now traveling at C-Rank speeds, his clothing flapping around him as he moved. He wasn't going that fast but it forced everyone to accelerate to keep up with him, perhaps this was going to be more complicated than it seemed... Especially with the addition of the next wave of traps. With bursts of smoke, a warrior in jet black clothing appeared in front of each of the group, swinging a denki blade. Anyone with X-Ray vision or good enough chakra sight would be able to tell these were only clones however but the blades they were carrying seemed dangerous enough.

Guided Kunai:

Phantom Clone Trap:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime3rd February 2017, 5:27 pm

"It's a trap! he said when he noticed that he had been enveloped in some sort of magnetic force causing him to draw his nodachi and spin rapidly in order to utilize one of the many techniques within the Denkou Style of Kenjutsu geared towards dealing with projectiles. While he would save himself from the approaching (Denki?) kunai he would deflect three of them at the approaching figure. His opponent did a text-book counter almost as if he knew what he was attempting to do before hand however thanks to his refraction shot he would deflect the three kunai off of each other resulting in one heading straight towards them the other heading above them to drop downwards while the last would be incoming behind them.

If that still didn't work then Takahiro would speed up so that he could parry the incoming sword strike and use the distance between them to quickly punch his opponent in the face using his Midas Clad hand. This was in order to turn them into a gold statue as he didn't have time to merely mess around since the mysterious man had sped up yet again. "Nyen! I think the area is trapped could you give us a lift so we can minimize the amount of traps we spring?" he said while he fought only because he knew his former teammate was capable of carrying multiple people at once with her Iron Sand.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime3rd February 2017, 8:23 pm

Nyen would shift her hands resulting in her Iron Sand converging into a Dome which protected not only herself but Colt and Alyssa if they were close enough to come under it's safety. This would allow her to likewise block the incoming attackers before lashing out and launching senbon fashioned from some of the iron sand comprising the dome at point blank hopefully at high enough speeds that they'd be unable to avoid it. She would then shift her eyes around causing the dome to swirl when the danger had passed into a platform large enough for four people before lifting off the ground and moving it at B-rank speeds. "Sure hop on. It's no problem, besides who knows what the next traps are going to be like." Nyen said stoically tapping her gourd so that she could let out more of Itami while it would shift the Galvorn Particles comprising itself into lumps so her teammates could sit down comfortably.

Initially she'd cruise near the floor simply so that Taka, Colt & Alyssa could jump on but once they had done so she would move higher into the air, somewhere in the middle so that they weren't near the floor or the ceiling and could move unrestricted by the events happening at ground level.

Spoiler:

Past is Past:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime15th February 2017, 2:49 pm

Once in position, Colt would be alerted by Takahiro's shouting, "its a trap". Instinctively Colt would start moving his top speed and then tap himself with his lightening hand to lower his weight and increase his speed by one rank. As he did this he performs a spin move to launch Plus(Yo-yo) at the two projectiles at A -rank speeds in a swiping motion to knock them both away without causing a head to head collision between the yo-yo and the projectiles. Towards the end of his 360 rotation he would string back the yoyo to that right in-front of him a weapon is being swung at him horizontally. Before his movement ends he would take off at A rank speeds as the  phantom clone spawned before him, it performed a similar move , skillfully spinning with its blade at a horizontal position.  Colt would come closer, right before using his forward momentum to drop to his knees and slide past the clone at A rank speeds. He'd get back up and take off towards Nyens platform, where he would hop on in a crouching position, looking back at the clone and also scouting the area. " Dont worry Nini. I got you," colt would say as he cozies up closer to Nyen and remains on guard.

Spoiler:

Elias’ Techs
Elias’ Bank
Elias’ Claims

Reserves:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime21st February 2017, 4:34 am

Alyssa would examine the situation going on around her, and would groan as she would be unable to preform anything to stop the incoming attacks. With Takahiro and Colt running off to show their masculinity they would be in danger of any of Alyssa's counter measures for the weapons, which mind you she could have gotten ride of the so called obstacle in a fuckin' hurry. So the woman would get in close with Nyen just before her Galvaron Sand dome encased them both. "Smart" She would say to Nyen just before the dome had turned itself into a floating platform for the team to ride on. It was then that the two alpha males would finish with their pissing contest and get onto platform that Alyssa would shove the two behind her before pulling out her giant tessen and opening it up to its first moon position. "I guess going on a suicide missions we don't think anymore" She would say before swinging her fan with enough force to send the projectiles back in the opposite direction.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime22nd February 2017, 1:02 pm

The Mysterious man would continue running, only to speed up once more now moving at B-rank speeds and then he would come across a bend during which he would pass through a gate, some of the other participants who were following him closely would follow suit. For the most part it was in fact quite easy to avoid the traps from being sprung, however it was merely to weed out those who were unskilled, the next segment of this exercise was a bit different as upon the group of Pandoran Knight emerging from the gate they will find that the maze suddenly stopped short. In fact if they lacked the proper reaction speed it is quite possible that they would plummet to the ground like some of the participants had. If they didn't manage to fall they would see multiple platforms each of them moving at varied speeds, the one closest to them would be moving at Bullet release speeds and seemed large enough for the group of them to jump on however the other platforms didn't seem nearly as big and it was obvious that while moving from platform to platform they would have to compete with the other participants in order to keep up with the Mysterious Man.

It would be pretty interesting really to see  how the group of participants would overcome this. after all it went without saying that this area was just as trapped if not even more so than the preceding area. Unlike the participants the platforms that the Mysterious Man traversed would actually manifest out of no where giving him footing, while the participants on the other hand seemed to have to suffer and figure out the pathways of the platforms the hard way. Seeing as one wrong jump and it would be that much more difficult to keep up with the Mysterious Man.

Spoiler:

~A message to all~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]   Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sword of the Thunder God Plot (Yang Group) [Upper, Treeline Stairwell]
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next