Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Enzo's Training Thread

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime7th April 2018, 10:41 pm

With some more training ahead, Enzo had a lot on his mind in the sense of what he wanted to do and the kind of ninja that he wanted to be. He had a few finishing moves and quite a bit of cool taijutsu, but one of the things that bothered him the most was the glaring weakness that he had in the sense of using ninjutsu. He didn't have anything of value, or at least not much to boast about when it came to effectively using ninjutsu in order to handle a few problems. At first, Enzo would be a bit worried that he wouldn't have what it takes to continue on if he didn't have better moves to carry him through. "Tch, what can I make then? I did just make a wind style technique, but is there something else I can do?" Formulating random hand signs, or at least handsigns that are more associated with the wind style that he knows, Enzo settled on one particular round and started to experience a raging energy of wind chakra. The wind chakra was somewhat hard to control and forced Enzo to unleash it in a direction, running in straight line and hitting the tree in front of him. "

"Wow...... but it's wild though. " Enzo tried it again, having enough chakra to spare to experience the new jutsu that he made, but just like last time, Enzo was stuck in going in a particular direction and had to stick with it. "But with all of this wind, there has to be a way around it..." If there was one thing that Enzo was familiar with, it was the way that Wind jutsu for wind sensory was set up. If by some kind of way he is able to sense and have an understanding of the massive trajectory of the wind jutsu, he can control the movements of the assassination technique. "Alright, let's start with this first. " Forming hand signs for the wind feeling sensory at S rank speeds, Enzo would prepare the kyukaze and realize that he was able to move around and control where he wanted to attack. "What could I call this move then, this is pretty amazing!" Enzo would say this to himself as he beamed with pride, it was something that he knew that would even impress himiko sensei if she came around.

400 WC

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th April 2018, 8:25 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime8th April 2018, 10:41 pm

As Enzo was pretty much happy at the fact that he was getting around to learning the better parts of wind release and all of that, one of the better ideas that came to Enzo's head was the fact that he didn't necessarily have a lot of fire release stuff for the time being. He felt that if he was able to learn a fire release that would be really good support for him blowing things up from time to time, he would be able to have better access to things that can increase the volume of his explosions. "Alright, a fire style that I can easily have access to that can increase the number of explosions. What kind of things would I even have access to that can do such a thing? Thinking in his head, Enzo thought that he could spread some kind of gaseous material that had an explosive property to it. "Maybe ash?" With that being said, Enzo started to create a jutsu that utilized ash in order to inflict a smog-related cinder that could even the playing field in the face of a swarm. "Ash pile burning!" After that, Enzo jumped back and threw an explosive kunai, which exploded and took the smog as an addition all trigger for the blast.

200 wc

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th April 2018, 5:06 am

Now that Enzo finally managed to get a few good techniques that were worthy of him being able to use in an actual battle one of the things that came to Enzo's mind was the fact that he did manage to make it pretty far as a ninja. With everything that he learned or can seemingly do at this point, one of the things that Enzo had to come top terms with was the fact that it could be that he is experiencing some sort of holes in his genjutsu. If he wanted to have a better chance of combating individuals or even counteracting their moves, he needed something more than just what he had. After receiving his earth release, one of the things that came to mind was the fact that he was skilled enough to reach one of the further releases of the bakuhatsu. He could either go through the path of picking clay release and being able to get one of the Hatsu mouths. However, he could also get dust release like his uncle has and follow in his footsteps. "But...." The thought of the latter terrified Enzo for some reason he wanted to be a lot more closer to his family and maybe make up for them along the way. However, it seemed impossible to do so, it seemed as if there was a huge wall that was blocking Enzo from reaching the point of making up with his family and any form of redemption whatsoever. Part of Enzo wanted to let it go, he wanted to just see if he could move on from everything that occurred without messing up his own future along the way. However, the young ninja was a bit confused as to what he could do yet. Or better yet, what he should do yet.

"Maybe it's time that I break apart from the family tradition. I shouldn't have to chase after him in such a way, not after all this time. " Taking in a deep breath, Enzo would then go over to his own chambers in the organization, taking out a small scroll that had the details of mastering his earth style and gaining clay release. Enzo's training started to begin as he tried to introduce himself to what clay release was, taking a look at a bunch of clay material that he had stored a few days after deciding that he was going to go through with perfecting his earth elemental release. As he studied clay and researched the different ways he could go about making the items that come along with clay. He needed to use this to least get ahead and focus a little more on the things that mattered the most. "Alright this might take a while in my opinion, it's nothing like learning earth style like what I was doing before. As Enzo continued to study the schematics of Clay release, he noticed that his body started to change with each passing moment. He didn't necessarily know why his body was starting to receive some changes in how his body was acting in general, as well as the things that started to shape from within his body.

"Maybe it's nothing...." Enzo's leg and right hand started to get a bit itchy at some points in time, as well as the birth mark slits getting wider. Those were some strange feelings that were going about his hands and his foot, he kind of felt that he could breathe with both of them. One morning after waking up again, he noticed that his hand was making the same natural movements he would do with his mouth, with an actual mouth being in the palm of his hand! "What in the.,..."

Enzo wanted to poke at it, but he felt it all the same as if it was attached to his own face as well. "Ouch, so this really is my mouth or another form of a mouth that would naturally appear to be one of many. There seemed to be another mouth that Enzo had on his other hand that was chewing on his sock. He even felt the taste of the cotton socks as it continued to chew, along with the strange phenomenon that his teeth were trying to knead chakra from inside of it. "Huh...so is that what you are trying to do right now?" Enzo would say this with a minor groan as he got up and decided to wash. If anything, Enzo hoped that he wouldn't drown while doing normal things.

Fast forwarding to later on in the day, Enzo decided to pick up on the clay that he took the time to buy and bought a small piece of clay close to his hand. The clay seemed to easily go into the mouth as it started to chew up and knead the clay smoothly at S rank speeds. After that, The clay would then release from Enzo's hands as they continued to chew, making Enzo think about the things that he could do with the clay while they were being chewed up. "It puts quite an emphasis on my hands for the time being, but if I play my cards right, it could be something that can continue to chew and create more jutsu as I continue and use my own style to overwhelm my opponents. Having mouths on my hands just might be something I'll have to get used to, but I don't think it'll bother me too much. "It was a lot to go off on, along with the fact that there was still the spear that Enzo had to take into account and use properly. He didn't have a lot of liquor to pacify it, which meant that Enzo had to find another way to go about things. "There always has to be a way, what if there was a time that the team really needs me?"

WC 1000

I have 7 marks, aka 2 mouths on each hand.

LEarned clay release
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th April 2018, 8:28 pm

After learning clay release, one of the things that Enzo had to grow accustomed to was the fact that he had the Hatsu mouths on his hands for now on. He wanted to test the speed of the hatus mouths and see how fast they could chew up the clay that he produced. "ok, let's consider this as the first test. With the clay being able to chew at the speeds that Eno could naturally move, he was somewhat happy that his hand was functioning at a full capacity. If it was up to him, Enzo would have even more mouths if possible.

100 WC

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th April 2018, 10:40 am

All approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime10th April 2018, 9:17 pm

Things were going pretty good for Enzo, at this point in time, he was getting ahold of things a lot more quicker and growing to be a splendid ninja that could be somewhat useful in the long run. However, Enzo had a long way to go, one of the things he had to do involved mastering his spear and maybe teaching it to act on its own in some way shape or form. It took a while, but somehow, Enzo managed to "teach" the spear how to use it's techniques to act on it's own attacks. The first one was a hyper speed gap with the spear launching itself at a target. "Shoot to kill!" The technique was rather successful, even if it was only due to the fact that the spear was learning a few tactics on it's own. "Well, that's pretty unique, this thing has the capabilities of learning.

150 vc trained

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th April 2018, 9:31 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th April 2018, 8:58 pm

As Enzo continued to train with his spear, he began to pick up on a few more things that can be used to his advantage in the sense of teaching the spear a few tricks that Enzo wanted the weapon to do. He was excited at the very least that it was listening, regardless of the fact that it only listened when no one else was around for it to kill, as well as Enzo not making full contact with the spear. "Just like we practiced, now spin.." With the spear spinning, it created a wave of hybrid heat that scorched about 25 feet from where it stood. "I think it only wants to learn new ways to kill....."

Wc 100

Trained

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th April 2018, 9:56 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th April 2018, 10:48 pm

With some more time passing with Enzo practicing his moves and making sure that his growth was not put on hold in any kind of way, one of the things that Enzo paid close attention to was his taijutsu. Enzo's Taijutsu was one of the few things that he was actually proud of, being able to overwhelm an opponent. However, Thinking about a past altercation with Armen actually helped reveal a few holes in his taijutsu that he wanted to fix. "Even though I might have the interception speed not interrupt and disrupt an opponent, they still might a way to move around it and possibly turn the tables. "Enzo didn't like the idea that they were easily able to justify the tables being turned for him, that's why he created a taijutsu counter technique that he was practicing till just now. With Enzo's sparring partner, a man that was a rather proficient ninja that moved at Enzo's speed, The man attacked Enzo while the man had one of his stances ready to folow up with a strong blow. However, Enzo saw through this and had the speed to back it up, he also had the speed to intercept with a full contact counter. The repelling palm strike knocked the target all the way back as Enzo smiled.

wc 200 trained

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime15th April 2018, 10:51 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th April 2018, 11:43 pm

Things were going pretty good for Enzo and he figured that it was time for him to receive something akin to a well-deserved break. "Alright, so I'm finally giving myself something Akin to a day off, maybe that means I could have today geared a little more too, me receiving some "me time" and maybe even meet up with some people. "With that being said, Enzo decided to visit the town that he was supposed to save those few days ago. The town was basically going a little down under, with those who were resisting the new status quo being treated less than friendly from the people that were running the place over there. It seemed like those individuals were at their limits, but at the very least, Enzo was ready and willing to take on the enemies that were terrorizing the town. However, there were a few things that he had to do in order to talk things over with the women.

As soon as Enzo walked into town, he didn't want to have the feeling of having to watch his back every ten seconds, so Enzo went off to form up a few hand signs and do the grand wind feeling sensory in order to keep himself focus and not getting jumped or caught off guard by anything strange. "Alright, now that I have that in place, I also have a good feeling as to who is still left in the town. " With the wind feeling sensory, Enzo was catching a presence of a few bit of people, or at least as he walked, he had a feeling that these individuals took on something akin to a humanoid shape. It didn't matter though, he just wanted to make sure that the people he did end up caring about were stills safe and free from harm. Who Enzo cared about was the innocent, and there was a girl in town whose father was being held hostage for the longest time. "Hello?" Walking inside of the bar, it seemed to be fewer people, more individuals who wanted to drink away all of their troubles and forget about the mess that was going on at the time being.

The woman that Enzo talked to before walked over to him and smacked Enzo in the face, clearly frustrated with tears in her eyes. "you promised...." When she was going to smack Enzo again, he let her take her anger out on him as he tried to explain. "Look, with all things considered, I can take out these guys on my own, but I was worried about the collateral damage. Do you think you can get all of the people out of here so that I can start working? If you can get them gone for at least a few hours or so, I can promise you that I'll win and save your father. "Enzo was confident at the very least, he believed in his taijutsu and had a good hold on the spear.

WC 500 Trained

Spoiler:

Last edited by Enzo on 16th April 2018, 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime16th April 2018, 11:44 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th April 2018, 2:13 pm

With the woman Taking Enzo's advice and being sure that he was reciving enough time to prep himself with what he was going to do and give himself enough space in order to do so. As soon as Enzo had a feeling that this was as good as it was going to get for quite some time, he proceeded with his plan in order to get rid of the people that were terrorizing the town. " Alright jerkwads, it's time for you to move on out. "The bandits were pretty much surprised at the fact that there was a ninja in this town, let alone someone that was stupid enough to pit someone against them in such a way for the sake of freeing this place. "I gotta be honest with you kind, we aren't normal bandits either. if you think we are just going to walk away like you ask us to do, you definitely got another thing coming. " They were moving at A rank speeds in order to both pummel Enzo in the face, but Enzo dodged by using his leaf flutter technique and pivoting away from the attack of the attack as he went into the kotestuji of the shadow of the fallen leaf.

When it seemed as if the target was going to react to what Enzo was doing, he was already upon the target. "Too late!" Using the Kyukaze Blitz, Enzo put the man in a rotational wrist lock in order to tear up the man's arm and leg with a chain grapple technique. After that, Enzo swung his leg around in order to do a leaf gale and swing the individual over with a rag doll, before ending with a Leaf Drop. "Alright, One down!" It cost a little bit, but the individual looked strong and Enzo's performance from the start was something that put the others on guard. "We need to get and tell the others. " they tried to leave and Enzo used his S Rank speed to block the door. They also used their A rank speed in order to get past him, but enzo had a plan of some kind. Enzo got close enough to the man in order to plant a bomb tag in his pocket for the sake of bringing it over to his comrades and blowing it up as soon as he had a chance.

400 WC

trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th April 2018, 2:14 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th April 2018, 5:24 pm

After taking care of the enemies with his taijutsu and bomb planting skills, he raced towards where that sound of the explosion in order to see where this individual has set up their base of operations. Among the smoldering pile of rubble, Enzo heard some clapping of the sort of a really buff guy with weapons. He was smoking a cigar of some kind as he walked forward and tossed a battered middle-aged man on the ground. "This is what you are looking for? This old wackjob? It was supposed to be an easy transition of just giving the town to us, but he was being so unreasonable. "The man attempted to bring his foot down for the sake of crushing the individual under the weight of his B rank strength. However, Enzo rushed forward at S rank speeds in order to do the leaf gale to sweep the big fella off of his legs and grab the mayor of the town.

"I think your daughter sent me to rescue you and the town. Sorry about the mess, but everyone is out to safety. You should run away too, I'll take care of things here. "Enzo said this with confidence, hoping that this individual would at least trust Enzo enough to handle this situation on his own to ensure that the money was being well spent for the sake of the wellbeing of the people that were incapable of protecting themselves. "Alright! I don't know who you are young man, but I am trusting you with the future of this small town, make them pay for their crimes. " With a thumbs up, Enzo decided to block the way of the people getting any closer. "You won't be passing me that easily....."

The big leader of the mob was already back up and angrier as ever, Enzo wanted to wait a while until he really started to go all out, so he stuck with string fist and minimized the explosion capability. The fight raged on, with Enzo defeating the majority of the guards that this man had with him. However, it all came down to Enzo and the big guy that was leading the bandits and causing all of this trouble in the first place. With a few hits, Enzo noticed that somehow, this man was able to protect himself against the taijutsu that Enzo had in store. "Why isn't anything working?!!!!"

The man pounded his chest and he glared triumph. That's why they call me iron Pete, you cant hurt me, boy!" It was at that moment that Enzo knew that he had to use a technique that was sure to send that man flying away and defeat him at the same time. Switching to his jiu stance and charging his chakra, Enzo appeared behind the man while utilizing Kotestuji shadow of the fallen leaf. After that, he combined the storm wheel with the kyukaze gale and sent the man flying about 160 feet and deal a considerable damage to him.

500/500
trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th April 2018, 4:17 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime19th April 2018, 10:44 pm

With the leader of the bandit group getting sent away more or less into oblivion after being thrown by Enzo, he definitely got used to the techniques that he was practicing this entire time. Enzo felt a little more confident than he did before, pretty much happy that he managed to pull off such a difficult jutsu and turn the tides against the target that was giving Enzo0 so much trouble. However, the man's lieutenant was still around, having some kind of smirk on his face in regards to successfully avoiding most of the damage from the fight and having everyone else do the battles for him. "To be completely honest with you, io wanted to thank you for getting rid of that arrogant boss of mine. Ever since I started joining this group, it seemed as if the production quality has gotten lower. He might have been the boss, but this is MY SHOW, and I'm not about to let anything get in the way of it. "

Shooting a fire style flame bullet at Enzo, it seemed as if this person was a lot more prone to using ninjutsu this time, something that had Enzo a little bit on the fence as it caught him off guard and knocked him back. He managed to go behind a wall in order to avoid most of the brutality of the attack, but it collapsed and blasted Enzo out of the building. The other lieutenant who was the second in command jumped down and then threw down kunai that was blasted on the fire. They were incredible speeds, but Enzo's wind feeling sensory caught on pretty quick to them getting in his way. "I need to avoid this....." Enzio tried to use his handsigns but the opponent somehow kept doing things to interrupt Enzo's attempt to forming hand signs.

"It's like he's deliberately trying to stop me from doing any sort of ninjutsu whatsoever. " Due to the fact that this person was trying his hardest to advert Enzo from using ninjutsu, Enzo had to try something else. Throwing an explosion tag in the middle of them, it exploded into a wide area as it gave Enzo some time to charge up chakra and make a wave of wind that would push the man back and deal some damage. "Kyukaze Gale!" The blast was strong, pushing back the other lackeys as well.

400 wc

Trained
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime20th April 2018, 10:38 am

With the pushback being successful;l., it seemed as if everything was over for a short while and Enzo managed to beat the esteemed and worthy opponents that were causing him so much trouble, to begin with. He thought for a moment that with this being a nail in the coffin, the citizens could have their city back. But It wasn't over, there was something in the distance that seemed to be protecting the lieutenant, an aura of some kind that managed to take on the majority of the Lieutenant's damage and even slow down his knockbacks. "This is bad, I don't even know if I have any more in me. I already used so much chakra..." Enzo would say this in his head, somewhat worried about his reserves. Enzo's thing was a high risk, high reward kind of style. Even with that particular fact, he was able to make safe plays with his kind of taijutsu, as well as his ninjutsu and bomb-throwing style. He neede some kind of killer move that would be very useful in this situation, and it had to be something that could take it out through him and that chakra like guardian at the same time.

Having a small flashback, Enzo remembered the first time that he made the kyukaze gale technique. There was something strange about that jutsu that Enzo couldn't quite put his finger on, it involved the leftover chakra and material that was available for him to be used into something else. Enzo tried to use it with a random technique that probably copuld of been any wind move, but it seemed to fail, along with that small window of opportunity failing. Due to the fact that the small window of opportunity to ride the wind of his technique and waste less chakra presented itsel whenever it involved using the Kyukaze, it was exactly why he needed to make a followup Kyukaze technique that could completely use the wind riding of the technique and decimate the opponent. He rememebred training hard for it, but nothing was more important than the actual shape that he wanted the jutsu to take. SWords werent his thing, and he didn't want it tp nbe too defensive by making it into some kind of shield. What Enzo needed was something that he can use in order to reap the benefits.

"A Scythe......no... a guillotine?"

"Himiko Sensei, watch over me...." Enzo said a small prayer as he got some intangible confidence by thinking of his beloved sensei. With a combination of that and his ninja way of gratitude, he didn't want to betray the trust that was placed in him and was grateful all the way for their trust. Generating a Guillotine, Enzo Swiped it at the man at S rank speeds, Who happened to dodge it as it hit a tree near him. They seemed to move at equivalent speeds, but then multiple guilotines covering a 50 meter radius formed and sliced up the area at SS rank speeds.

500 Trained

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd April 2018, 11:05 am

Another day passed since Enzo defeated the enemies that were trying to overrun the town and get in his way in terms of safeguarding the innocent people of that area. They thanked him for his services and actually decided that they would try to trust ninja more often. Such a thing pleased Enzo, happy that he was able to be of some use. "Well with that being said, it's finally time for a little more training!" One of the things that Enzo was training to do was learn how to avoid his explosions a lot quicker. Due to the vitality of Enzo's explosions, he knew for a fact that it would take quite a bit of time in order to get from one place to another, as well as not wanting to get caught in his own stuff. In that case, Enzo created another ability that trailed off of his bombadier dash. With the creation of his bombadier bolt, Enzo was adding even more of a trailing speed that he would used to travel outside of the explosive radius and even back with some kunai if he needed to. "Ok, the hit and run is almost complete, let's hope it works in a real fight."

Trained B 200 wc
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd April 2018, 11:07 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd April 2018, 3:58 pm

The talented of the bakuhatsu was really something else, Enzo still couldn't believe that he was also once an heir prospect for the bakuhatsu clan. Even though that was the case, Enzo knew that he ruined that and it made him bitter inside. Perhaps his talent was with dust with the number of hatsu mouths he had at his disposal, with the less equalling a lot more powerful shapes that Enzo can utilize. However, for some strange reason, here he was. Enzo decided to opt out of using clay.

"Munch munch crunch. "The hatsu mouths were chewing on a few clay pieces here and there, today was something akin to a speed test with how fast it would take for the hatsu mouths to mold a jutsu. The first jutsu that Enzo wanted to work on was a few clay ants. The ants moved pretty slow in comparison to his speed or the speed of others. He then would proceed to make an explosive centipede that would slither about and explode on it's own time. "Are these things....smart bombs?"

Trained 2 c rank sculptures
WC is 150 when i solo it, plus 1/2 training.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th April 2018, 12:03 am

Due to the fact that Enzo as apart of the Hell division and didn't really have much of anything when it came to the specialities of fighting like a hell division member, Enzo was sitting by himself and trying to figure out what he could necessarily bring to the table as a ninja that was apart of the Bachiatari. Enzo needed to change that soon in order to at least continue to be apart of that specific section of the group, so he applied himself to getting used to and learning new earth style techniques. The first one was hiding like a mole, which was easy enough due to Enzo vaguely recalling the bakuhatsu variants of the earth hiding techniques. He also learned how to go inside of a rock as well by learning about the hiding in a rock jutsu. "So all of this is useful, but only learning how to hide won't really take me too far. "Enzo needed, even more, to bring to the table when it came to learning all of this new jutsu, so he delved further into the notes that he saved as a genin in regards to being a bakuhatsu member and what he had access to if he did things a certain way.

"Alright, it shouldn't be too hard, all I have to do is to use my earth chakra in order to ease myself into the ground more and be a little bit patient with the process." However, what Enzo did notice about the jutsu was the fact that no one really noticed where he was whenever he went underground. Unless they had some kind of active vibration sensory, Enzo was masked for the majority of the duration of the time that he was underground. Besides the fact that they couldn't sense him, for some strange reason, Enzo was able to sense them instead by being underground and getting a good feel of what everyone was doing or where everyone was. Sadly enough, the amount of distance that Enzo could sense someone was limited. However, he was pretty much happy that he was able to move as fast as he wanted underground, even moving faster than usual by speeding through the ground and making sure that no one would be able to know that Enzo was kept in one spot somewhat.

"Now what?" Trying the fact that he could come out with wack a mole jutsu, Enzo practiced coming in and out of the ground as he continued to mold his techniques in the senses of using Earth style just. "Not much of a variety when it comes to doing offensive things, but it's good enough for the time being."

450 Wc- learned
Spoiler:

Half training^
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime28th April 2018, 9:56 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enzo's Training Thread   Enzo's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Enzo's Training Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next