Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Judal's Training Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Judal

Judal

Judal's Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Judal's Training Thread   Judal's Training Thread Icon_minitime28th October 2014, 11:53 pm

The art of push technique is something that I found myself drawn two. It happened ever since I experience such negativity from the other village kids. They continued to harass me, it felt like torture. Ii just wanted to push them away, as fast and as far away as possible. Then it happened, I didn’t mean to do it, I didn’t know my own strength. But I’m not sorry….” Judal was trying to explain what happened with the village children that harassed him. They were apparently caught off guard when a high output of push energy was released prematurely. However, it seemed that Judal pushed then a little too hard, two of those children needed immediate medical attention and the rest of them experienced criticl injuries. There was a bit of an outrage, but that was natural for any of the parents that cared about their children. However, wouldn’t Judal have a right to protect himself? There was a village elder that always took up his side though, Judal was lucky that the elder managed to calm down the masses and play the “hes only a child card. “ Judal didn’t know what this man seen in him, but hes always been around this particular elder the most ever since he was a child. Was he a relative? A friend of the family?” I don’t know…..” When the elder and Judal were alone, the elder was furious. However, it wasn’t at Judal, it was at the parents of the children. “The nerve of these young families thse days, bad parenting is really spoiling the children of the future. “
He smoked his pipe and looked towards Judal with a slight smile. “IT looks like you have quite the talent there for a genin. It would be great for you to learn just how to harness that power for your own sake. “ Judal was a bit curious around that time, he wondered what the elder meant. “Elder Joh, what are you talking about. “The elder gave Judal a pat on the head as he looked out of the window. “Don’t you know of what the war is doing to us? So much time and energy is wasted as we dedicate our lives to killing eachother. I am not a pacifist, but I’m dumfounded at the opponents that we have to face. The beast humanoids, the pusedo immortals, even the shogunate. Is there any hope for the young that refuse to apply themselves?” Elder Joh would say as he extends as he pushes a nearby boulder back a few feet. Judal was always amazed when he observed the pushing techniques of others. There weren’t too many of his clam members that Judal got to meet, maybe they were all on important missions for the shinobi council. Joh noticed that Judal was watching him intently when he did that and pointed at the rock. “If you want to hit something, hit this rock. After every hit that you do, I would like you to say a prayer for each soul that was lost for this village. You can only do it once if you like, but its demonstrates good conduct.
Elder Joh yawned and began to walk away. “I have some important business to take care of so I’ll leave you to it. “ Judal looked of at Elder Joh until he could no longer be seen, he then looked back at the boulder and touched it. “Ha!” A push came out, but it was fairly weak, the paw prints had a lot of maturing to do if Judal was going to be of some help in the future. It took a long time actually, the process of praying after every time that Judal made an attempt to strike the boulder. It really made Judal conscious of the graves that were next to the boulder. “Oh, I forgot about that. There is a graveyard right next to this thing. “Judal looked beyond the grave for a few more minutes and then continued to use the push technique to push the boulder repeatedly with his hands. This thing wouldn’t even budged an inch as of yet, but that didn’t stop Judal from trying. “The elder made it seem so easy, was this actually a difference in age or experience. I thought he said that I had potential, what does that mean from his perspective?” Judal couldn’t settle with being anything but on par with the most prestigious people of his clan. If he wasn’t what would be the point of having a blood line in the first place. What is the point of having such a power that could be passed down if you were born if you only strived to be mediocre? Sure, there were other paths that one could take in their profession, but Judal was in the budding in his life. It’s better to decide your path in life at a young age to avoid complications. “I need something to devote my life to!” Judal kept pushing the boulder repeatedly and started to pray right after. This became a series of moves that Judal started to appreciate personally. “Now for the kick.” Judal started to use the paw prints on his feet’s more in order to produce an effective kicking motion for the boulder. He needed to increase he output if he wanted to create a devastating technique that could be used in order to defeat strong opponents. Finally, Joh came back and looked at judal’s progress. “You have a sort of air about you, did something good happen?” Judal had a tired look on his face, he wasn’t too sure if he moved the rock or not. “How did I do elder Joh, did I manage to move the boulder?” Elder Joh shook his head but he tossed Judal a water bottle. Judal immediately drank from the water and stood up. “Alright, I guess I can keep trying. As long as I keep at it with my techniques, ill move it eventually.

Training Paw PRint Strength to D rank

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Judal's Training Thread   Judal's Training Thread Icon_minitime29th October 2014, 3:50 pm

Approved next time please place the word count of the post in the Spoiler Tags along with the req. Word Count to complete said training.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Judal's Training Thread   Judal's Training Thread Icon_minitime30th October 2014, 5:34 am

Breathe in, breathe out. I am an immoveable fortress, I can and will strand strong!” Judal was currently following the monk way of training his body, his mind, and his soul. He found a traveling martial artist to train with him for a moment, so he wasn’t going to waste any time on improving himself and his abilities. The martial artist was rather impressive himself, he want going to go too easy on Judal. “I’m coming!” Judal would nod and brace himself as he allowed the martial artist to hit him with a fairly decent flurry of repeated blows. It was nintaijutsu that had chakra covering the blows with each strike, but the martial artist mixed up with D rank and c rank blows from time to time. Judal gritted his teeth as this went on for about 10 minutes. He was pretty banged up, but Judal controlled hi breathing and gave the martial artist a sharp bow. “Thank you for the lesson. “ To be honest, it didn’t hurt a much a Judal would of thought it would, the D rank flurry’s were nothing and the C rank flurrys only hurt as half as much as he was expecting it to.
I guess this week’s training is starting to pay off, let’s try some taijutsu now!” Judal would say as he got into a stance. “Be warned, I’m fairly strong! “ Judal had his shoes off, there was a specific form of movement that he wanted to test out before he jumped right on into unarmed combat with the individual. This involved using push paw prints for his feet, pushing off the ground to match the actual strength of his paw print strength. This was a good way to measure just how fast he gotten. “Here we go! “ Describing his current paw print strength Judal was moving at D rank speed. It was bit natural, moving towards the martial artist at a somewhat humane speed as he made his attack. However, this was a ruse, as the actual attack was even faster than the footwork itself. Once Judal got into range, taking advantage of the paw-prints, he “pushed" his arm outward in order to make a strike towards the martil artist’s arm . Little did that martial artist know If contact is initiated, the connection that the opponent’s cerebral cortex has with the motor neurons of the area that was hit will be temporarily “pushed” aside. This means that when the cortex connection is pushed side, the opponent can not move that specific body part, they also stack so if the user keeps hitting the same place it will take even longer for the opponent to regain use of the affected limb. Even though the amateur martial art contained some endurance tiers to absorb he blow, he definitely went flying back at an intense speed, flying back at B rank speed rather. “Judal was a bit nervous, he didn’t know what to do. “ Hey, are you ok?”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Judal's Training Thread   Judal's Training Thread Icon_minitime31st October 2014, 2:31 am

500 exactly. You were eager to finish.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Judal's Training Thread   Judal's Training Thread Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 4:43 am

The martial artist got up after a few seconds and took a pretty strong stance. It looked like he was still able to continue even though he was pushed back and crashed into the wall pretty hard. “I can continue! Get ready for my counter attack. “The martial artist would say as he started to charge at Judal. Little did he know, the conditions were already met when Judal touched him, he already established a charge for his pull techniques. The first thing that Judal did was drag the man backwards from five feet away with a weaker charge pull. It was a bit surprising for the martial artist to be suddenly pulled way at a moderate speed towards a wooden plank. “Huh?” He was definitely confused as to what was going on when he was being pulled into that plank. Judal however was a bit surprised that it worked; he was so surprised that he decided to see if he could pull the martial artist even harder. “You are definitely a durable guy, I seriously doubt that something like that is going to be able to stop you. So how about this?” Judal would say as he took advantage of the charge pull once more for an even stronger version of his technique. With more charka being used to fund the technique , the radius was now increased to 10 meters. Dependent on Judal’s push training, the pulling speed for his technique was C rank speed, causing the opponent he was training with to sustain C-rank internal pulse release chakra damage. This new form of damage was a bit different as it was entirely based on the insides of the opponent and require the opponent to get rid of the charge if they wanted to still have a chance in this. “But…. I think it’s safe to say that I won….”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Judal's Training Thread   Judal's Training Thread Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 6:42 am

proved
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Judal's Training Thread   Judal's Training Thread Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 5:39 am

It was time for the next session of having some push pawprint strength training. Judal was going to combine his training regimen with using the movement speed along with it, which utilized the push paw prints on his feet. It felt a little weird to go from wearing shoes to never wearing shoes at all, but Judal had to find some way to cope and deal with it. “Alight, so perhaps I could start with some heavy push training. I think I’ll find a heavy object and push it all around the area. “Jude would say to himself as he scanned the area until he found a medium sized rock that he can use. It wasn’t too big for Jude so it seemed like something that he can handle when it came to utilizing the push techniques. “Let’s get started then…” Judal would say as he would take a strong stance which involved planting his feet into the ground as he gave the rock a big push. However, the rock didn’t move as much as Judal would have wanted it to. “Huh?!” Judal tried pushing again repetitively for an hour straight. Each movement that he took was precise, taking on a strong stance as he placed his hands against the huge rock that he found in the training grounds. This was turning into a routine, trying to use the natural means of putting his back into it with little success. “You know training by yourself is something that seems to be really hard to do, it’s not like I don’t enjoy it or anything, the solitude I mean.”
Judal would say as he sat down and started to think about it. It was around that time that the village elder that always kept an eye on judal came over. “Elder Joh, what brings you over here to the training grounds?” Judal would then look at the rock and sigh a little bit. “I have been trying to push the boulder a few times but I haven’t been getting that much progress. I hope that I haven’t been doing anything wrong. “ Elder joh would then pat Judal on the head and look back at the rock. “You see Judal, the whole point of the training that you use with your push training is to remain diligent. Discipline will show the results that you need, don’t think about the initial process of your growth when you are training the pawprints when you only still but a boy. These things take time and you should learn to enjoy the experience and explore what it means to be a part of your clan. “Judal would then look at the palm of his hands and back at the rock. “What it means to be a part of my clan, and the purpose of having these paw prints in the first palace. “Judal would mumble as he continued to train while Elder Joh would look on and continue to coach Judal every step of the way.
This was going on for a while now, having someone there was actually motivating Judal to do even better with his training. He managed to get the rock off the ground and push it a few more inches farther than its original intended position. This seemed like a hard thing to do, but it really wasn’t. Judal felt his pawprints getting stronger after reach extensive use, the pressure from the weight wasn’t becoming much of a bother for Judal. The elder raised his eyebrows as he noticed that Judal was definitely getting a bit better with the rock. “Alright, lets do this a few more times. Afterwards, I’ll give you a little bit of special training for you to do. “Special training? That was a dream come true for Judal, it would be amazing for Judal to do some training with Elder Joh, he wondered how the old man managed to stay ft all this time in the first place. Elder joh might seem weak and a bit cranky at times, he could even be moody and mean. However, Elder Joh was full of pride and he can be a kindhearted man when he wants to be, he was hard on the young ones due to the fact that they never applied themselves through hard extensive training. However, Judal wasn’t like that, its safe to say that the way Judal trains so diligently everyday reminds the elder of his time as a child.
“Ha!!! Haa!!” After Judal pushed the rock one more time, the elder stopped Judal and stood behind the rock, bracing it completely with his hands. “Alright, I will be using my push pawprints to give you a returning force to gauge the strength of your push. With the added resistance , you could actually get an idea as to how far off your pawprint strength is in comparison to mine, as well as me judging the potential as to how strong yours can get as well. “Judal would nod as he stood on the opposite side and pressed his hands against the rock, beginning the special training. “Im ready Elder Joh, I wont hold anything back. “It was that time that Judal gave the strongest pushes that he had from within, he went on and on repeatedly to give elder joh the best he had, but the elder wouldn’t move a budge. IT was amazing in a sense as to how, strong the pawprints of the elder was. “Whats wrong, cant you push any harder?” The elder wuld say as he started to push with his powerful paw prints. Judal flew back with the rock at a high speed as he tried using his pawprints to slow himself down and lower the cushion. Judal crashed into a wall and fell to the ground, but the Elder clapped. “If you aren’t dead, that probably means that your paw prints got stronger. Pretty soon, you just might be able to handle the pressure of my pushes. “ It was a start, but Judal had a long way to go

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Judal's Training Thread   Judal's Training Thread Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 4:30 pm

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Judal's Training Thread   Judal's Training Thread Icon_minitime5th November 2014, 10:05 pm

It was about time that Judal did some Taijutsu work today. It was a good thing that the martial artist from before continued to train with him. The guy was somewhat resilient and he always wanted to have a good match with someone. “Well, I guess it pays o to find someone as energetic as I am. “Judal would say as he made his way over to the training area to combat the martial artist that was going to train with him. They both bowed towards each other as they took their appropriate stance. The opponent rushed judal with a series of flurries that Judal countered with his own taijutsu. The martial artist was pretty fast and strong, it looked like this guy managed to improve after every single fight that he has with him. The martial artist started to perform hand signs and judal had to do something quick. He used his pausing push and hit the mixed martial artist right in the chest. The control that the opponent has over the chakra points of the area that was hit will be temporarily “pushed” aside. Judal’s opponent’s chakra flow was cut off from that specific body part, which really messed with the man’s chakra circulation and sent him flying. “Ok, so it worked.”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Judal's Training Thread   Judal's Training Thread Icon_minitime8th November 2014, 7:14 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Judal's Training Thread   Judal's Training Thread Icon_minitime9th November 2014, 5:25 am

Judal wasn’t even finished as the man flew back; this was actually the best time to follow through with another jutsu that Judal was trying to practice all this time but never seem to have perfected it as of yet. “Alright, I’m going to give it my best shot. If I don’t go for it now, this guy just might recover and give me a strong hit of retaliation or something.”Judal would think to himself as he utilized push movement speed to move forward at C rank speed in order to get close to the martial artist that he was combatting and follow up with another attack . Drawing on the principles of Push, Judal makes contact with a victim "Pushing" out stamina in order to lower the victims fatigue limit by 2 each time this technique is used on the victim. An Orange Paw Print extends outward from the point of impact causing two distinct effects; it can be detonated upon impact to deal C-rank physical pulse release damage or it can be allowed to enter another targets body in order to "Push" the stamina into their body to replenish their own fatigue limit by 2. However, this technique was used in order to push out the stamina instead and replenish his own. “ yes! That’s most of my tai down!” Judal would say as the man hit the wall.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Judal's Training Thread   Judal's Training Thread Icon_minitime10th November 2014, 7:47 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Judal's Training Thread   Judal's Training Thread Icon_minitime13th November 2014, 5:03 am

Judal’s pushing ability was starting to get a little more powerful now, being able to push away things of small sizes. However, that wasn’t enough for Judal. He wanted to see the fruit of his training, the results of growth that would give birth to even more growth. “Alright, perhaps I should start doing push training today then. That would be pretty nice if I could get some work done at least, maybe I should ask that old guy that keeps helping me. He would know something about getting even stronger than I was before he’s a smart guy after all. Judal would say as he went to Elder Jo’s place. Judal swings the door open and took a seat in the middle of the floor. Judal could notice that elder Jo was pouring himself a hot cup of tea, not being bothered by Judals rather abrupt entrance. “Hey Elder Jo, what are you doing right now? Mind if you train with me a little bit? I need some help in getting a bit stronger with my paw print strength. “Elder jo brought his tee up to his mouth and then took a brief sip before looking towards Judal once more, he eyed the young lad before forming his next choice of words in order to speak. “Young one, have you no patience for your own growth? Can you not see the development that is your paw print? The paws of a small cub as it continues to evolve into a wolf, you are changing in my eyes. “

Elder Jo would say this and proceed to take another sip. Judal however, was not satisfied with that small exchange. “But that’s not fair, I got stronger because of your guidance. We did that boulder pushing thing together remember? When you was on one side of the boulder and I was on the other one. How about you tell me what made you thought about that while you finish your tea. I know that the reason why you aren’t helping me right now is due to the fact that are drinking your tea right now. “ The elder raised his eyebrow and thee got up, finishing the tea and then doing a hand sign to make the tea cup bigger and heavier. “ Ok Judal, I want you to lay on your back and keep your hands and feet up with all fours. “This was a strange request, he wondered what the ender was going to have Judal do?” Ok , why not. As long as this could help me train the paw print strength. Judal did what he was told and laid down on all fours. You mean like this? “ The elder nodded as he tossed the giant tea cup over to Judal where it would fall on him. Afterwards the heaviness of the giant tea cup would be slightly pushed by judal’s paw prints. The pressure was excruciating in a sense.

“Wow, I wouldn’t think that this thing would be so heavy. What is your tea cups made out of? “ The elder would take out a magazine and start to read as he issued some instructions to Judal. This is something like a pushup that train both the paw prints on your hands and the paw prints on your feet. The weight of the tea cup was increased, so now it be much harder than it would be to push than usual. The added pressure is made to allow your paw prints to grow stronger in a great amount of time. Continue to do this repeatedly every day for 4 hours until I say to stop. You might start to think that I am pushing you too hard, but this is for your own good, trust me. “ That was the instruction given to him from elder joh, this was something that Judal had to do in order to get any stronger with his paw prints. However, you know what they say about the fits day of training with something new. It always ends up becoming the hardest, with the added stress that fills your head when you think that you aren’t good enough. This has been going on for about a week now. Judal would approach Elder Jo’s house in the middle of the day to do some push training. After four hours of training, Judal was more than likely to pass out on the floor. Sometimes, Judal would think about his reason of getting stronger in the back of his mind. He didn’t think too much of a grave reason involving hatred or envy towards most. His father didn’t want to be around, but that was ok. Judal didn’t have him for anything; Judal didn’t even get a chance to know him in order to generate an opinion about him. As for Judal’s mother, she simply no longer wanted to live, was that a problem that an infant should be able to take care of themselves?
“…..” judal said nothing as he continued to train as hard as he usually did. He was his own person and he decided that there was going to be a reason that defines him in a sense. If there was anything that was motivating, it would be for the same of using this power to make something of his life. Eberything was based off of pushing and pulling, what about life’s obstacles?”Could I be strong enough to simply push those obstacles away? As If they didn’t even exist to begin with my own strength?” Judal would start to hype himself up during the training, this was all for the sake of finding something. However, what was he trying to find? Was it all for the sake of pulling a dream closer, or pushing something away!” Ahhhh!” Judal would let off a strained scream as Elder joh would remove the tea cup and immediately inspect Judal’s hands and feet. “Hmmmmmmm” After a few second, Joh would nod in approval” You really are growing well.”

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Judal's Training Thread   Judal's Training Thread Icon_minitime13th November 2014, 5:09 am

P{roved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judal's Training Thread   Judal's Training Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judal's Training Thread
Page 1 of 1