Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elias

Elias

Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Empty
PostSubject: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime30th August 2016, 11:15 am

This was about two days after Armen got his butt saved by Summer out there in the wilderness. He hasnt been out there since then, not because of fear, but mainly to give his heart a rest from all the near death experiences he has overcome during his stay here. Although all of those experiences ended in triumph and matured him as a ninja, he would sure become traumatized as soon as everything died down. He's probably about two more near death experiences away from never visiting this village again. But since he is still here and progression has been fantastic ever since, he figured why stop the flow. So he would do a bit of research to find out where this summer person lived. Once he figured it out, he got dressed and geared up. His first stop was Himiko's room, and although he mainly prefers training with his brother, Decimus has been sort of about his music lately. After slipping a note under himiko's door he'd make his way out towards Summer's residence and without being seen he'd slip a note under her front door and run away as fast as he could. He'd giggle in a silly manner as he ran towards the meeting spot that he has placed on each note. When he'd arrive at the spot, he'd find a high tree to climb, he'd bring forth two etched boomerangs and wait for their arrivals, chuckling childishly.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime30th August 2016, 11:52 am

Spoiler:

Himiko would arrive at the place with the letter Armen had dropped under her door with a sigh, rubbing the back of her head as she couldn't see him anywhere in sight at first. "... seriously Armen, c'mon, don't make me come here and then just not show up yourself," She muttered to herself, thinking she was at the very least there first, finding herself a stump to sit on and wait for the arrival. All the while she was unaware she was being observed by Armen, mostly as she didn't have any reason to suspect she had to be on the alert, and and also that it wouldn't just be the two of them.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime30th August 2016, 12:05 pm

Summer had actually just been sitting around eating a meal and reading a book when the note was slipped under her door. She looked over to it and then wandered over, picking it up and reading through it. So it would seem that Armen wanted to train. Was that the boy she had saved from the Zinogre? Did she really just think of him as a boy? He was older than she was! The young Jonin gave a quiet chuckle and then put her dishes away before pulling on her proper clothing. A pair of black shorts and her dipugakure flak jacket were the pain parts but she had a bomber jacket with a fur-lined hood over the top of that to give her a little bit of style. She swapped out her eyepatch for her forehead protector and tilted it down over one eye before pulling on a scarf around her face, hiding her mouth, nose and the scar on her right cheek from sight as well as the curse mark that sat on the side of her neck. She pulled on all seven of her swords and then left, jogging towards the meeting point.

Once there she found only Himiko, a girl she had met once before and had watched during the Chunin Exams, quite promising, seemed to like mists, that was always fun. She waved to Himiko as she arrived and gave her a nod. "Hey there! Didn't know you were going to be here too, you're in a team with Armenezra aren't you? He sent me a note to come for training but I don't see him around here anywhere... Did he get lost or something?" She asked, putting her hands on the hilts of two of her blades, feeling them pulse gently under her touch, their souls whispering to her... That always served to let her relax. "Hopefully he'll be here soon. While we're waiting though..." She crouched down and put her hand to the ground, a puff of smoke leaving a rather tall one-eyed Raven standing there; Muninn.

"Ah, Summer. A pleasure. Time for more training I imagine." He then turned and scanned his eye over Himiko for a moment before stepping towards her, shuffling his slightly bleached feathers, he was an old bird now. "A Zakiyoshi, been a long time since I've spoken with your kind, not fully human either but they always were a prolific clan, never satiated by just their own. I am Muninn, it is nice to meet you." He said, giving a nod before rising up and shuffling off to the side. "I do hope you'll be interesting...

Summer:

Muninn:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime30th August 2016, 1:05 pm

Armen snickered as he realized that they all just walked into his trap. Now it was time to shine and show to them why today's training is a must. Because if they had been wiser and more prepared, also better trained they would not have fallen for.... what? Armen's attempt to leap from the tree in a flashy display to release his boomerangs for a surprise attack ended briefly. Due to bad positioning and lack of grip from his shoes he slide against the branch instead of push off and would just come free falling from the tree loudly. Before hitting the ground he uses futon shift to pop him back into the air, so he could maneuver and land safely onto his feet. He tried to play cool but his mistake was obvious as his boomerangs came falling down a bit after stabbing into the ground from left and right of him. The expression on his face gives away his fault. " How yall doin? ugh.. its earleh so im tankin dis be a gud time ta train. Yall showed up so clearly yall down for some fist bumpin and man dancin!" Hed look around ackwardly and then start wiggling his body while doing a pecking motion with his head. Now with a wierd low tone whisper he would softly say while dancing, " Yall dig? ya..yall feelin da vibe, aight say no mo" he picks up both boomerangs and takes his stance, waiting for the others to be ready.

Technique Used:
Spoiler:

Reserves:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime30th August 2016, 1:34 pm

Himi flipped herself up onto her feet, actually feeling rather happy to meet someone she hadn't seen in awhile who she could consider a friend, even if they had only actually met twice on missions. "Summer, you're looking great," she said with a smile as she moved on over to greet the younger girl. "Yeah, Armen and I are in the same team, taught my Crystal. Just became chuu-" She trailed off as she was looking to the new bird, having never met this one eyed bird last time, whilst Armen also fell out of the tree behind them. She turned and gave a loud sigh, noticing how obvious it was he was going to attack them. "... we just became chuunin... I don't think it's quite settled into my dear friends head just yet," She said loud enough for Armen to catch every word clearly of her tease. A smirk crossed her face as she knew exactly what to do. "You wanna dance though Armen, I got just the song for you," She smirked wide, rather proud of having learned something new in secret. She would perform it slowly, in part so she could make sure she got it right as messing this up had meant she'd hurt herself. Forming the handseals and ending with 'Bird', she held her hands in front of her mouth. "Oh, and... this is a new tech... so... excuse the charge up," she said before she began to sing. If Armen recalled her lion cub shaped fire balls from their last session, he might recognise her stance a little, but this time there was so much more raw power held within it. As she sang fire streamed up above her in balls flying at SS-rank speeds of their own, swirling into a large ball. As she did, she would wink at Armen in her own way to tell him she was simply showing off something new to him. Whilst she also wanted to impress Summer just alittle.

Learning and Using:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime30th August 2016, 1:51 pm

"You are looking fantastic yourself, Himiko. I'm glad the exams were kinder to you than they were me, I was left with some nasty scars after my time." Summer laughed quietly, not even bothering to acknowledge Armen's presence as he fell out of the tree. After all, there was nothing he could have done that would have surprised both Summer and Muninn and if Muninn didn't deem him threatening enough to mention then there was no need to worry. "New techniques are always good, I'll be happy to see it and stand in for defensive purpose to prevent anyone from actually getting hurt." She smiled and then finally looked over to Armen. "I'm not surprised you managed to blunder into a meeting with a Zinogre when you can't even perform a sneak attack correctly. Make sure your footing is properly done next time and remember to use your chakra flow to stick to an object so you don't slip like that, release it just before you push and gravity won't drag you down." She chuckled quietly and then snapped her sword out twice, although with how fast it was moving, it was unlikely that either of the two of them would even be able to see it. Afterwards the effects were obvious though as a massive portion of the ground was turned to diamond around her and she sat down on the smooth surface, leaning back onto her hands.

Muninn for his part cocked his head to the side before walking over to Armen and leaning in close to glare at him with his single, shining eye. "Human... Ninja.... Wind Release affinity... Buffoon it would seem." With that, Muninn pecked the ground at his feet, causing it to crack before turning and walking away again. This also gave him ample time to ready a technique of his own should Himiko's prove... Particularly powerful and besides, he had much more chakra than his summoner, he could afford to do such things as well as give a bit of a display. The thought pleased him and he shuffled his wings slightly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime30th August 2016, 2:54 pm

Armen stood there still in his stance as he watched Zaki take her stance. He didn't recognize the stance at all because when it was performed Zaki was clouded in mist and heavy drizzle. Armen intriqued by what can possibly come out of this, would just stand there watching until he was addressed by summer. She knocked him for failing at a sneak attack attempt, Armen smiled being a bit embarrassed and as she explained how a sneak attack is properly done, it all just seemed to click right then. A look of realization appeared on Armen's face when the old bird would get uncomfortably close to him. Armen did nothing, knowing that the bird belonged to summer and that although its beak was intimidating that accidentally harming it in the slightest can bring on a bad side of both of them, which Armen isn't planning for.  Suddenly the bird began to speak, and analyze Armen.  After his analysis Armen grinned big , looking at the bird intensely and smiling as if he was just dubbed the highest of honor. " yeee..yeea dat bird rit der...yee dat bird mus be one a dem kno all birds." Armen nodded aggressively and approvingly of the birds analysis , " Yah bruh imma buffoon, so yall dun underestamat a brutha, he pick tangs up quick. Prodigy bruh!" as he says this he'd sit there and bring forth about ten boomerangs after the bird cracked the ground before him. he took that gesture as the birds version of a firm pat on the back for a good job. He then observed himiko as he began etching additional seals into those boomerangs. After a short while he stopped etching when he saw himiko create such a large fire ball. He would stretch his hands out to the side and use his flame thrower effect to blow out A rank fire from both hands on opposite sides. after doing soo he'd wait a minute and continue etching not taking his eyes off of himiko, summer and that cool ass bird.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime30th August 2016, 3:30 pm

Himiko continued her song, unable to break the song whilst her attack was still charging, making the mental note to tell them after that the attack could charge by itself. She glanced towards the two, and from the looks of things Summer and her raven were strong enough to perhaps help some if her technique didn't go off well. Either way as she was only showing off, she eyed up her target in a clear bit of ground with nothing flammable.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime30th August 2016, 5:05 pm

Summer looked up at the massive ball of flame as it started to fall towards the earth. She noticed pretty clearly that it wasn't far enough away by her estimates and she looked over to Muninn who seemed to agree. "Get rid of it." Summer whispered and nodded slightly. It wasn't a command for anyone but Muninn to hear anyway but both of them could tell that this attack would set both of them alight if they didn't stop it. Muninn took a deep breath and then spat out a small orb of chakra at SS-Rank speeds, on a perpendicular course to the fireball that was falling from the sky. Just before they struck however, Muninn lifted a leg and performed a seal with his talons. The tiny orb detonated into a gargantuan shockwave, pulsing outwards and pushing the flame projectile into the roof of the sector they were in. Thankfully Hakagakure was tough and there wasn't any chance of such an attack breaking through the layer ceiling. So it spattered harmlessly off of it. Summer gave a small laugh and then got to her feet. "That was a nice move, Himiko but I don't know if you accounted for the blast radius. Things of such sizes generally have larger ranges than you'd imagine. Luckily Muninn was here to prevent it or else we'd all be pretty toasty."

Muninn gave a soft cough and flapped his wings a few times. "Summer, you know that you could block it yourself, there is no need to give me all of the credit as a saviour, I'm old enough and big enough to handle that." He gently scolded, causing Summer to chuckle once more before stepping away and putting her hands on her weapons. "So... Get some training done I guess? Well there's two ways of doing this. Either you two can have a spar, I'll watch and tell you things to improve on or you can both try and attack me with all of your might. If you take the latter option then I won't go lethal on you guys, don't worry." She grinned and cracked her neck, readying herself for anything that might happen.

Muninn:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime30th August 2016, 5:26 pm

Armen just sat there with five boomerangs in his left and and five in his right, wide eyed and shocked on how Himiko was able to muster up such a powerful jutsu.  The scarier part wasnt even that she can conjure up such a thing but that Summer's little bird just freaking spat at the thing and sent it flying. This clearly must be some sort of a joke. If only his brother was awake to see this , man he's brother would trip just the same. Is that the way of preventing Himiko's powerful attack? Summer didnt look more than a buck twelve in weight, what does this bird mean that she couldve done it too? None of this was making much sense to Armen, they all seemed a bit unreal at the moment.  And much like with Armen's sneak attack summer, though this was just funny and began to teach them how to improve.  Armen was the one with a Zinogre as an organoid,yet he felt like the weakest one in this room. He probably is he would think to himself, as Summer seemed to be satisfied with Himiko's show. She gave them two options, both seemed obscured to Armen at the moment. One, he could spar with himiko and see be judged based off there combat ability and two they can pair up and go against Summer, which Armen had no enthusiasm to do.  He was about to make his choice, when he would look back down at the bird. He would stare at the bird long and hard as if he was trying to communicate with it telepathically. He then gave it a slow and deep nodd, signifying to the bird that he understood what the bird had wanted, even though Armen was completely unaware that this bird doesnt even acknowledge his existence. Armen would breath in and walk towards the center being 30ft away from summer and the bird and 10 ft from Himiko. Once at his spot he'd breath out and speak bold and courageously. " Summer....ya mustve forgot....im a baffoon." He would say assertively smirking at the bird as if he didnt want to let it down, and live up to a great title on his name. " We dun get intimidated. Himiko and I will face you, then!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime30th August 2016, 7:00 pm

Himiko was truly full of regret as the technique pulled off, that ball of fire having turned into a giant lioness before coming hurtling down. She didn't need to about Muninn to know he was powerful a bird, and if he needed to blast her attack away like that... well she knew she was onto something at least. Especially as she was actually complimented on it despite how badly she could have actually messed up. "Y-Yeah, sorry Miss Summer," She said, referring to her with the respect the embarasment brought upon her, albeit she was also higher in rank and skill than Himi. As it came around to how they would do things, she would nod and stand by Armen, "I think that could be fun though. I've got another few techniques I wanna try anyway. And... yeah I won't be using that attack again, I'm not sure if I could protect Armen from it." she would glance then to Muninn, "I'm also assuming he's just observing?"

learning:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime30th August 2016, 7:21 pm

"Both of you against me then? This should be interesting. Try not to kill me though would you? Lethal is fine just remember to pull your blows, there's little you could launch at me that I couldn't deal with." She said matter-of-factly before doing a few stretches and hopping up onto her toes for a moment. "In return, you'll give me a couple of moments to prepare, only fair when it's two on one, no? Also, don't worry about Muninn, he'll just be watching and I won't use any of my other summons either as useful as they could be." She said before crouching down and performing a few handseals, thankfully she had a massive amount of materia to work with due to Glimmer. She had actually really been hoping that they would attempt to fight her, she hadn't been able to stretch properly in quite a while, not even the Zinogre had proved that challenging and that was worrisome. So once her hand seals were complete, the diamond would slide up and cover her body, turning into form fitting and beautiful armour, a pair of massive wings sliding from the back of them. Two clones then rose up, made of diamond and fell into fighting stances.

Summer stood up just as Ash started to fall from the sky, piling up on the ground and she cracked her neck, a grin splitting her features under the diamond helmet that encased her head. "It's time to have fun, both of you come at me, we'll see how well you do, no?" She grinned and then took a few steps away until they formed a triangle, both of them facing her and within twenty five feet. Out of her sensory radius but they didn't know that, with that she was ready though and her clones took their place either side of her, ready to strike if need be.

Reserves:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime31st August 2016, 1:08 pm

Armen smirked at Summer, knowing that he was probably going to get his ass kicked right about now. But one thing he loved was learning from different people. He use to be self taught and after learning from Crystal he has gotten more powerful than he can ever imagine. He can only imagine what summer could teach them, despite her uncomfortably young age. Armen actually never thought about whose stronger between crystal and summer until now, but at this moment it didnt matter. Both him and himiko would have to work together on trying to stop her, but for once Armen had no clue on how to stop this one. Truth is he was never really able to see her do anything offensive. Armen stared at her and her clones, while speaking to Himiko, " So... ya wanna try yo hand on takin charge? He would utilize law of speed to throw two of his boomerangs a distance(40ft) behind him, form his left and right meanwhile slipping a boomerang into his pocket.  He'd think it through and switch the remaining two boomerangs in his right hand to his left and close his fist.  A whistling sound would come from his hand and pay attention to whats going on having summer  25ft away.  He stayed on alert but waited for himiko's orders and would also infuse A rank chakra to both arms to raise chakra durability.

Spoiler:

Reserves:
Spoiler:

Techniques learned:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime31st August 2016, 8:01 pm

Himiko shrugged and rolled her shoulders as she moved closer to Armen's side whilst he was doing his preparations. She too would do her own, "Well then, guess I might as well take the lead," She would say as she stood observing for the moment. "... I think we both know Summer's abilities enough to know she's kinda... hard." She would say as a joke to the younger girls natural diamond abilities. She took a deep breath closing her eyes, opening them as the water began to stream down her cheeks as her dojutsu activated, along with her change in body as her Hydrification was turned on. She crouched low just a little as she cracked her knuckles, not wanting to properly broadcast, but would begin to whistle the tune to her aria, hoping that Armen would pick up on her idea. After a second her lips would part, and her true song would begin, flooding the area in her water chakra from her voice.

used:

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime2nd September 2016, 3:16 pm

Summer gave a quiet chuckle at the little bit of banter that was going on but she was already gearing up into fight mode and she could feel her body settling into its normal rhythm. With a gentle command, her clones took a sword each, just the normal ones, leaving her with five but giving both clones a massive advantage. She then flicked her wrist, launching out a kunai at SS-Rank speeds to deflect one that Armen had thrown, sending it flying away and disrupting the barrier, she had dealt with Barrier Ninjutsu in her time, she knew how they worked. Summer then burned through hand seals at SS-Rank speeds due to her ludicrous arm speed from her Geka Seido training although she only used a pair of techniques. The first one drew up the first C-Rank of Ash materia around her body into a long cloak before she released a burst of ash around her body, generating more materia for usage. This materia was drawn up into a suit of armour overlaying her Diamond Armour and she pushed off the ground at B-Rank speeds, charging forwards towards Himiko. Unseen, unless they possessed some kind of Natural sight, markings that resembled chains covered the right half of her body and a grin split her features.

The Clones at the same time bolted at Armen at A-Rank speeds, weapons held at the ready. They didn't draw their swords however, instead they closed in either side of him, the first one launching out a jab towards his face while the other stepped in, trying to push into his guard to keep him off balance and throwing out another punch at his chest. All of the strikes were done at A-Rank speeds although, unbeknownst to Armen, each of them would deal an A-Rank of piercing damage as they struck as the Diamond Clones possessed the same tiers that Summer did and so their Geka Style Shattering Defenses worked in exactly the same way.

Summer for her part ran directly into the Autumn Song, not that it mattered. The water chakra would end up being absorbed by the cloak and would fall away, leaving Summer free to get in close to Himiko. She took a deep breath and then activated her Spark Mode, lightning flickering through her skin and increasing her abilities. She stepped forwards and swung Glimmer, although not the blade, but the hilt which was coated in lightning due to Spark Mode, to attempt to drive it into Himiko's stomach before Summer hopped, attempting to drive her heel into Himiko and knock her into the ground, at B-Rank speeds utilising the 'stun' from the Hilt Blow, the same lightning transmitting through her armours. She then cut Spark Mode and hopped back about five feet, ready to retaliate.

Summer:

Clone 1:

Clone 2:
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime3rd September 2016, 2:17 pm

Armen was on the ready, when he released his boomerangs the reaction he got was one that he usually gets. If was possible that throwing his boomerangs in the day light would make them momentarily blind for even looking at it, but that wasn't what he was really banking on. It was becoming very common that someone would try and prevent his barriers from being set up, this maybe due to Armen constantly setting them up the same way. People just now figured that throwing weapons into empty space is setting up barriers. This is something Armen accounts for as this always happened, so after the boomerang was hit futon shift would activate sending the boomerang back in direction while second wind kicks in to knock it back into place, keeping the barriers right on cue. Assuming that the following events happened immediately after the kunai was thrown by Summer, her and the clones  would charge Himiko and Armen. The clones were fast but Armen knew they were holding back, so from the moment that they moved at Vacuum speeds, he opens his right hand releasing a powerful wind traveling at S rank speeds. With Himiko close to Armen's side and the three of them covering at most 20ft of the 25ft distance with their A rank speeds. Armen opening his hands at the same speed still having at worst five feet of cushion the three attackers would have almost no way of dodging, as this move had a large radius that its currently covering at faster speeds and the opposition is running towards it. But Armen knew that Summer would be ready so he was no fool, he would utilize far emission lvl3 from three of the five weapons in his left hand at the moment that he had opened his right hand.  The emission would place immobility seal lvl 4's on all three of their chests and burn seal lvl 3's on their arms, since there all within 60ft radius of Armen's weapons in  hand. Armen hoped to stop them within 12ft from him and continue on with his follow up hand seals. While moving back at Vacuum speeds he would complete the hand seals and use his invisirang technique, releasing the boomerangs in his hands(at 12ft). With sure-shot trajectory in play he was able to use one of his boomerangs to attempt to hit both clones, then head towards summer at S rank speeds(chest),  while boomerang number two would zoom passed all three heading a set distance known to Armen at A-Rank speeds. Boomerang number three heads towards summer at S rank speeds(chest), while four speeds passed the three towards the right at a set distance at S- ranked speeds  and boomerang number five is a miss on summer at S ranked speeds.  Armen would stay on alert increasing his perception by channeling chakra to his ears..

Techniques:
Spoiler:

Reserves
Spoiler:

Learned:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime8th September 2016, 2:44 pm

Himiko was well prepared, of everyone she knew of Summer would know how to counter her, and of course she had her own. Upon being charged, she trusted Armen to take care of himself, whilst she changed her song. Whilst Summer was capable to removing the binding water chakra, her vocally produced chakra was still in the air as she hadn't stopped the initial song, and the second step was underway. Channeling fire through her voice, she bound it to the water in the air, setting off numerous little explosions throughout the air between her and Summer, giving her more time to prepare should Summer have had the B-rank strength to not be pushed back by the Burst attack. In the time she did have though, she thrust her chakra free of her body. After having seen Armen and so many others, she had worked on her own brand of chakra armour; Boil Release Armour. Her heart stopped as Summer's strike came. With her Hydrification in effect, she would have been vulnerable to the Lightning, but with the Boil Armour, she could take the blow without the negative effect. She would prepare her own retaliated strike, forming a chakra vial of water into her Water Wield Boken sword, however in doing so she would allow Summer to knock her over, aiming to keep the forming of her weapon a secret until it fully formed.

Used:

Reserves:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session   Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eat, Sleep, Train Some More: Summer, Armenezra, and Himiko Training Session
Page 1 of 1