Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Dancing in the Ashes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 9:40 am

Since everything above didnt happen before with his nails, Baek basically was frozen still as he got hit. However, with his healing prowess and the fact that he had an immense amount of pain tolerance, he was still a little pset. "Hey, you didn't hold back at all, why did you hit me so hard?" Baek would say, mildly upset as he was perhaps 15 feet away due to being blown back by the arm, However, Baek was a little pissed off, just a little. " Changing stances once more to his primal stances at b rank speed, Baek would actually give an annoying pout. "Hey, if you wont turn it down, i won't either, you got to be careful. Hana cant even heal at all...i think.." Speaking of which... he wondered how her legs were doing?

"Wanna keep going or take a break?"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 10:04 am

Sam looked at Baek with wide eyes. He hadn't meant to hurt him that bad. He couldn't turn down the strength of his puppet and he had heard werewolves couldn't feel pain "I apologize. I hadn't meant to hurt you. I can't really hold back with my puppet, I hadn't made his functions adjustable." He shifted uncomfortably and moved Hiruko back to his side. By now the arm had been reeled in and locked back into place. The puppet pulled it's cloak back over itself and huddled next to the rock Sam sat on "I know some Medical Ninjutsu, if either of you need healing...." He wiggled his fingers a bit before placing them in his lap and looking back down at his scroll. He felt bad for hurting the other male, since he truly hadn't meant to. So he did his usual for when he was feeling bad: he threw himself into his reading. He knew the others were there, so he didn't completely ignore them. He just...was paying more attention to his scroll "I think a break might do all of us some good. Give us a chance to catch our breath...And I use the phrase lightly, since I don't technically need to breathe..."
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 12:04 pm

Hana dropped her hands and breathed a small sigh of relief, the ash covered arm shattering and the hardened ash falling to the ground. "Sure, break's good," She said with a smile. And yet she began to shadowbox a little for a few punches, burning off some of the extra energy she had. "And I'm good for the healing, I'm a tough girl," She bragged a little childishly and smacked her chest with her fist. She got curious however as she wandered back over to Sam and most specifically at the puppet and the scroll he was reading. "This is... so super cool. You readin' some super secret puppet technique that makes it like explode into it's individual limbs to attack as separate entities?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 12:27 pm

Writing is for squares, nowadays, you have to do all sorts of formulas and calculations in your mind. Thats something that one of my teachers taught me."Baek would reference as he placed his hands around his curse mark and made choice band limiter." Though, i have a question Sam, what exactly brings you here? Surely you cant be sighteeing, and i think that someone with your talent might have a silver or even gold knight watching over you. The poeple who invest in you cant be too far behind. "He probably cant tell but baek had a way of telling if San was lying or not. IT was a simple question as to what really brought him here to behin with besides training, and baek wanted to see if he could trust him

used
Spoiler:

Learned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime24th August 2016, 6:05 pm

Sam smiled at Hana's enthusiasm but shook his head slightly "Nothing puppet related, actually. Because I got my Magician Curse Mark recently, I thought it would be prudent to learn some of the Natural arts. This scroll is detailing how to properly create and utilize Juinjutsu." He nodded and let his eyes flicker to Baek momentarily "Very informative. Although calculations and formulae play a rather large roll in the more complicated arts, many Juinjutsu rely on writing. You use them, therefore you should know that." He listened as Baek voiced his concerns, a puzzled look crossing his face. As the other would try and use his Lie Detecting skills in order to tell if Sam was being truthful, it would ultimately fail. Sam's bodily functions had all ceased when he received his first Curse Mark. Baek would be able to pick up no smell from Sam "I was just wondering around. I tend to do that when studying. When I came across you two, I decided to....socialize. I do indeed have a Silver Knight mentor by the name of Telarossa Alonne. I doubt he'll be coming around to look for me, though. He likes to let his apprentices have some...freedom. And by that I mean he really doesn't care about what we do. So no need to worry about that." He looked up at Baek as he spoke but then turned his eyes down to his scroll with a dismissive wave of his hand as he finished.

Last edited by Mitsuton on 27th August 2016, 4:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th August 2016, 3:58 pm

Hana pouted at Sam as he pointed out she should know about juinjutsu considering she had a curse mark now too. "I... I'm still new to having a mark... I'm learning," She said, feeling a tiny bit embarrassed that she was missing out on something that was probably necessary for her to know. She sat herself down besides Sam, trying to peak over at the scroll, although even then it was difficult for her to really be able to read anything.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime27th August 2016, 10:48 pm

Ahh, well that sucks. " Baek would say as he shrugged, noticing that Sam didn't even have a smell. Honestly, fuck it. There was no point dwelling over it. "Well, it does suck when soemone doesn't care about you as much as you would of liked them to, but considering this is pandora, i wonder if that is too much to ask for? Either way...." Baek would say with a nod. "You can stay and hang out with us then, you shouldn't have to feel like an outcast. So, get out of your scroll and maintain eye contact or something, dont be antisocial. " Baek would then wave his arm."look, I'm fine, i even figured that i should make myself more durable, so maybe its my own fault for being a little squishy. " Baek would say with a small laugh.

learned
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime11th September 2016, 9:03 pm

Sam looked and Hana and shook his head lightly before tilting his chin towards Baek "I wasn't talking to you, dear. I was talking to him, since he knows about Juinjutsu as well." Sam listened to Baek's words and found some comfort in them. He didn't exactly feel like an outcast. Well, maybe a little. But he was used to that, being a walking corpse obsessed with death and all. But when the other male talked about how he was squishy, Sam couldn't help examine his physique. The other was anything but squishy. Toned muscles that would make any woman and certain males do unspeakable things...He realized he was staring in the middle of his musings. He looked away from the other male with slight embarrassment, rolling up his scroll. He may be dead, but he still had his tastes. He just didn't have the same reactions. Maybe he could work on a technique to change that? He would look into it. He was mortified that he had been blatantly staring at the other, no matter how absolutely fuckalicious he looked. If his blood still flowed, his cheeks would be burning. He decided it would be a good time to speak "Um...yes well....you don't look all that squishy. You appear to be rather firm and sturdy, actually. That is why I attacked you as such. Again, I am terribly sorry." He shook his head to clear any left over improper thoughts before he re-centered himself "I need to actually figure out my magic a bit more...Baek, if you don't mind me asking, can I use you as a sort of....test dummy? I just need to get at least one spell down pact, so I can feel like I've accomplished something today." He looked at Baek quizzically, looking to judge his response.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th September 2016, 4:54 am

Hana squeaked as it felt she was getting told off for butting in once again, face flushing red as she sat back to not get in the way once again. "S-Sorry... got a little excited is all," She muttered her apologies to Sam, shifting over a little bit so she wasn't as close. She was perhaps a little too friendly. Or if anything she thought it could've been due to their clans having ties, in their own ways, to death. "Yeah Baek, I wanna see some magic, be his test dummy!"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime12th September 2016, 10:45 pm

Sam..." Baek would say with a smile as he lightly flicked the boy on the forehead. "Stop apologizing, it's alright. I think i'm the one who proposed it, so i have to bear some sort of responsibility right?" It was only fair, and Baek did have a sense of fairness to himself. Though, he wasn't too sure what the guy meant about being a test dummy. "Hmm...." Baek got up and changed his stance to a primal stance at B rank speeds. " Well, alright, give me your best shot then. Show me something nice." It cant be helped, Hana couldn't take the hit if it was a hit, it would of had to be Baek. in the meantime, Baek did a little small talk. "Hana, can you even heal though?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th September 2016, 8:27 am

Sam wanted to look indignant at the forehead flick, but that was too much effort. It wasn't that annoying, so he let it go. He watched Baek move backwards and he nodded, pulling another scroll from his sleeve. He opened said scroll and looked at it, reviewing everything he had written down. He only had a rudimentary understanding of how magic worked, the spells he used were all devised by him. He hoped they would work and that it wouldn't just blow up in his face. After a few seconds of scanning the scroll he nodded and tucked it away. Sam sat there, his hands placed gently in his lap. After a moment of this his eyes snapped open and the ground below Baek burst open, spikes of rock and earth shooting forth at Crashing Ground speeds, aiming to impale him. Sam had also needed to learn his casting ability as well, so he expended double the amount of Natural Energy in order to bring the technique into being. Sam watched Baek's movements calmly in order to react accordingly.

Learned and Used:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th September 2016, 10:00 am

Hana moved far out of the way of the two so that she wouldn't have any sort of risk of being caught up, whilst also remaining close enough that she got a damn good view. She was looking primarily at Sam, so she was caught a little off guard as the effect came from below Beak with little seemingly coming from Sam himself. Still, she knew her partner could take it as the spikes burst from the ground. Immediately she began clapping, "Very nice. Very, very nice."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime14th September 2016, 9:13 pm

So, he as pretty much sitting here, and Baek didn't necessarily know what to make off what was going on. Though, it was nothing physical at all, it was pretty much a wave of spikes coming out of the ground that Baek couldn't necessarily notice them , which impaled him for b rank damage. It hurt alot, it was pretty much painful, which did upset baek in the back of his head . Using his b rank strength, he crushed the spikes away and broke himself free, but coughed off a bit of blood and fell one knee. He was healing for b rank damage, but he was upset that he couldnt notice anything at all.

"Yep, that one..... i..felt that one... good gob Sam...guess you and hana are both talented."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd September 2016, 5:38 pm

Sam nodded at the praise but scanned the other's wounds. He could use some medical ninjutsu to heal him, but the healing factor he possessed seemed to be taking care of it. As the other mentioned Hana, a thought blossomed in Sam's head. He connected the girl's name with the skills she displayed and looked at her, scanning her features "You said that you're a Fushicho, correct? If I remember correctly, your clan is in possession of a summoning contract. That means you know the Summoning Technique, yes? Could you teach me? I am on the fence on whether or not I want a Contract, but being able to Summon objects seems useful." He looked at her and hoped she would say yes. It was a really useful technique and sometimes researching such things could be tedious.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime23rd September 2016, 6:29 am

"Hrm? Yeah, I'm a Fushicho." Hana answered him, taking a moment to realise just what exactly he was asking her. "Oh! Err... yeah I know the summoning technique. I've got a Phoenix partner," She said with a smile. She would, almost, prove this as she nipped at her finger between her teeth, formed the seals and placed her hand to the ground. Whilst she expected the usual fire burst of Saffron appearing, she instead only got a poof of smoke and a feather stuck to a note. "... yeah I'm still not 100% with it because if Saffron doesn't wanna come, she doesn't."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime25th September 2016, 9:18 pm

Baek was busy licking his own wounds and healing anyway, wondering if there was anything else he could actually bother to learn. "Hmm... i guess i'm not fast enough, or maybe eevn with my speed, i still can't travel far enough? Or maybe i'm simply not doing enough?" It was had to tell, but Baek fo the most part, mulled over it in his head on his own. "Ya, teach him i guess, i have no real need for it though..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dancing in the Ashes   Dancing in the Ashes - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dancing in the Ashes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2