Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalFAQSearchUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Assault on the Black Fortress begins on Monday the 15th of October, be ready!

Share | 

Silent Ashes [Iolana's Techs]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zakiyoshi
Admin

PostSubject: Silent Ashes [Iolana's Techs]   3rd September 2018, 3:17 pm

Reapprovals from Stohana:

Name: Faerie Dance: Mischievous Shower
Classification: Ninjutsu
Class: Offensive
Range: Long

Description: Pulling ash from their surroundings, the user is able to form it into numerous needles. These needles are launched at the target at B-Rank Speeds in order to deal a C-Rank of Ash Release piercing damage each. Due to the size of the needles, the target requires Reaction tiers one rank below the speed of the needles in order to detect them. With the initial price, the user is able to create 5 needles, though by paying an increased Chakra and Materia price, they are able to create more in a steady stream. The user is able to launch a number of needles per post based on their skill level. With this technique, the user is able to theoretically keep up a steady stream of these needles for a great amount of time, as long as they have the Chakra and Materia to support it.
Add. Chakra + Materia Price - Add. Needles
3D - 5
C - 10
B - 15
A - 20
S - 25

Rank - Needles Fired per Post (P.T)
D - 2
C - 4
B - 6
A - 8
S - 10

Name: Faerie Dance: Lovely Blast
Range: Medium (Range), AoE (Ash Cloud)

Description: The user pulls ash from their surroundings before sending it in a wave towards their enemy. The ash envelopes them in a thick cloud, obscuring their vision and causing them to receive a D-Rank of Ash Release chakra damage each turn should they inhale the ash, until either the end of the topic, or an A-rank healing technique is used. Upon the user performing the seal of Confrontation, the ash will explode, dealing an A-Rank Ash Release explosive Chakra damage to those caught within. This attack can be coupled with explosive tags, combining the damage from each of the explosions into one devastating effect.

Name: Faerie Dance: Fairy Lights
Range: Long (Orb Range), AoE (Blast Radius)

Description: The user gathers ash from the surrounding area and forms it into a number of orbs about 1ft in diameter. The ash, as it is condensed, will begin to glow like embers from a dying fire. The user is able to then send these orbs flying towards their enemy at S-Rank speeds. When coming in contact with the target, the orbs will explode to deal S-Rank Ash Release explosive Chakra damage to all in the surrounding area. When exploding, these orbs will emit a brilliant flash of light, blinding those who do not possess S-Rank Reaction tiers in order to blink in time for 10 p.t.

Rank - Number of Orbs
D - 1
C - 2
B - 3
A - 4
S - 5

New:

Name: Ash Release: Smothering Phoenix Dragon's Roar
Range: Mid to Long

Description: Taking influence from the Fireball techniques, the user inhales ash from their surroundings, either placed there by another technique or drawn directly through a Fushicho member's Sol Fire, and molds it within their mouth. Exhaling the balls, the ash expands upon hitting the hair once more and is launched at their target. Being struck causes a C-rank of Ash Release chakra damage, and causes them to inhale the ash for an additional stacking D-rank Ash chakra damage each round from filling their lungs. The technique carries with it a secondary effect, capable of snuffing out flames of C-rank and below.

Name: AshWraith, Rank I
Classification: Taijutsu
Class: Supplementary
Range: Self

Description: Thanks to her Nova Soul, Iolana was gifted access to speed tiers naturally at D-rank. However as a Weaponkin she is capable of infusing these very movements with her element of Ash at the cost of double the stamina use. When she infuses herself with this Ash element, Iolana effectively controls this ash generated by the Fushicho Sol Fire. In activating the Ashwraith, Iolana surrounds herself in ash and in turn is capable of floating. When actually moving she appears more as a wave of ash that moves than having a physical form, however this is only a trick of the eye invisible to those not possessing reaction equal to the movement or time-slowing dojutsu.

Name: AshWraith, Rank II

Description: Thanks to her Nova Soul, Iolana was gifted access to speed tiers naturally at C-rank. However as a Weaponkin she is capable of infusing these very movements with her element of Ash at the cost of double the stamina use. When she infuses herself with this Ash element, Iolana effectively controls this ash generated by the Fushicho Sol Fire. In activating the Ashwraith, Iolana surrounds herself in ash and in turn is capable of floating. When actually moving she appears more as a wave of ash that moves than having a physical form, however this is only a trick of the eye invisible to those not possessing reaction equal to the movement or time-slowing dojutsu.

Name: AshWraith, Rank III

Description: Thanks to her Nova Soul, Iolana was gifted access to speed tiers naturally at B-rank. However as a Weaponkin she is capable of infusing these very movements with her element of Ash at the cost of double the stamina use. When she infuses herself with this Ash element, Iolana effectively controls this ash generated by the Fushicho Sol Fire. In activating the Ashwraith, Iolana surrounds herself in ash and in turn is capable of floating. When actually moving she appears more as a wave of ash that moves than having a physical form, however this is only a trick of the eye invisible to those not possessing reaction equal to the movement or time-slowing dojutsu.

Name: AshWraith, Rank IV

Description: Thanks to her Nova Soul, Iolana was gifted access to speed tiers naturally at A-rank. However as a Weaponkin she is capable of infusing these very movements with her element of Ash at the cost of double the stamina use. When she infuses herself with this Ash element, Iolana effectively controls this ash generated by the Fushicho Sol Fire. In activating the Ashwraith, Iolana surrounds herself in ash and in turn is capable of floating. When actually moving she appears more as a wave of ash that moves than having a physical form, however this is only a trick of the eye invisible to those not possessing reaction equal to the movement or time-slowing dojutsu.

Name: AshWraith, Rank V

Description: Thanks to her Nova Soul, Iolana was gifted access to speed tiers naturally at S-rank. However as a Weaponkin she is capable of infusing these very movements with her element of Ash at the cost of double the stamina use. When she infuses herself with this Ash element, Iolana effectively controls this ash generated by the Fushicho Sol Fire. In activating the Ashwraith, Iolana surrounds herself in ash and in turn is capable of floating. When actually moving she appears more as a wave of ash that moves than having a physical form, however this is only a trick of the eye invisible to those not possessing reaction equal to the movement or time-slowing dojutsu.

Name: Chakra Scalpel Dissection Blade: Weapon Mode
Classification: Medical Ninjutsu
Class: Supplementary/Offensive
Range: Short

Description: As Iolana is a Weaponkin possessing weapon forms around blades, she had learned how to channel the chakra scalpel technique through her weapon forms at her control, allowing her to turn the technique on and off without her wielder's need for input. Like with the base technique, the Weapon Mode variant possesses defense bypassing abilities however it can be blocked easily if the user possesses spiritual defenses equal or above the user's rank to simply sustain C-rank spiritual damage instead of the damage the weapon blade might cause.

Character List

Last edited by Zakiyoshi on 17th September 2018, 6:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Silent Ashes [Iolana's Techs]   17th September 2018, 4:10 pm

Mischievous Shower - Initial needles is 5. Reaction is one below speed. Additional chakra+materia starts at 3 D, not D, goes to C, B, A, S. Additional needles is 5, 10, 15, 20, 25. Needles fired per post starts at 2 and goes up by 2 each rank.

Fairy Lights - Number of orbs dependent on rank, starts at 1 at D, goes up to 5 at S-Rank.

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Silent Ashes [Iolana's Techs]   17th September 2018, 6:51 pm

Approved

~A message to all~

~When I enter the cbox, you will give me at least 5 minutes before asking me for anything. If you do not I reserve the right to hit one of your characters with any technique I wish... From any character I wish.~

This has been a friendly PSA from Dadmin Blade. Have a good day.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silent Ashes [Iolana's Techs]   

Back to top Go down

Silent Ashes [Iolana's Techs]
Page 1 of 1