Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang] Empty
PostSubject: Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang]   Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang] Icon_minitime10th June 2016, 4:07 pm

Abigail had gotten permission from the Kage within the village to take up an office for her debriefing of the debacle that had ensued on the retrieval mission, she felt that there was information that could be gained through this failure. So after the funeral she would send a messenger bird to the three so called leaders of this mission, Summer Osuna, Jazz Kukinorite, and Fang Tsunami. She had the office set up to a warm almost relaxing feeling flowing through it, as she didn't want to have anyone on edge after the events that just happened. After the three would arrive in the office she would point them to the three chairs on the other side of her desk while resting her ass into her own. "So what exactly happened out there you three?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang]   Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang] Icon_minitime10th June 2016, 4:40 pm

Jazz had not only entered first but she would also be the one to sit down closest to Abigail, she remembered the woman being nice to her and now with the memories from Styx's brain charge she could now interpret what those hugs meant as they were a sign of affection instead of a method of attack. Her eyes were lacking the "warmth" that 'Styx' projected as truthfully Jazz was too exhausted to keep up the facade at the moment. "The mission was a simple retrieval however circumstances complicated that such as the interference of Pandoran forces. The scout who was tracking them was killed but he not only sent us a message warning us about the five individuals who had kidnapped Ka but also of the sixth who seemed to be the one who initiate it. That person is also the one who killed the scout, either way we were pressed for time and after I detected where they were going we got Calesto & Liara to track their scent. I had determined that they were taking Ka to the Pandora Empire for some reason his delivery was especially important which seeing as he was the heir to the Jiko clan could not be for a good reason. While on route apparently we were detected and they began to split up no doubt to delay us while their companions escaped." Jazz said looking over to Summer, to fact check her or input something that she missed.

"So, we split up as well under Summer's leadership. If we stayed to fight all at once it increased the chances of the mission objective getting away, Cherish Dokusei stayed to fight the first Pandoran, Omito Fantom stayed to fight the second Pandoran. This is through the Coarse Grasslands and a cave structure which I later learned is called the Sane caves which leads into Mt. Lucid near the south-western part of the Land of Madness. After we gained on them, two Pandorans ambushed us seperating Summer & myself from Calesto & Liara. They pointed us in the right direction while we headed onward due to the realization that we had been lead astray as one of the Pandorans had not only taken Ka but split up from the other four earlier on. This lead us to the Deranged Cliff chain where Summer and I climbed before deciding to split up to cover more ground, I eventually found my way to the Gorge of Beginnings near the Land of Silence border. she said in a clear emotionless monotone completely devoid of any personal bias on her report so it sounded a bit like she was droning on.

"This is where I encountered the 6th Pandoran who I suppose was the leader of the other five, we didn't fight as before we could R'tari Mikaboshi arrived and took on the duty of fighting him while I continued on to Ka. He had not only broken out of the container which he had been stuffed into but upon hearing my voice became enraged told me to leave him alone and fled. Eventually I caught up to him near the lower part of the Gorge of Beginning, as he had stopped and was sitting there. No doubt waiting for me, we talked and I tried to convince him to come back with me, but he was adamant about leaving the ASN and joining Pandora. So we fought briefly and he seemed to reconsider as it wasn't going in his favor despite his newly mastered Phase affinity and additional techniques. I didn't trust him initially and thus kept a short distance away while being prepared if he tried a sneak attack, unfortunately I didn't account for his chakra suddenly cutting off. Apparently when the Pandorans kidnapped him they had done something to his body which killed him briefly. I jumped down to save him and successfully restarted his reactor core with the Mystical Healing Palm but because I was focused on keeping him alive he managed to sucker punch me. I was temporarily incapacitated and when I came too I had brief memory loss from his attack, however I quickly remembered and repaid him in kind for the sucker-punch earlier." she would have a bit more emotion at that as annoyance could be heard lingering in her voice.

"From there we fought once more, it was different from the times I've fought him. He was far stronger as his chakra signature exploded way past his former limits rivaling my own to be completely honest. Further more in addition he obtained another affinity, Psionic which caught me off guard for sometime and if not for my puppets keeping him at bay I could have lost my life fairly early on. He was capable of binding me, without touching me I'm guessing telekinesis, and he demonstrated the ability of flight. Either way I managed to escape his hold and engaged him in combat, we traded attacks a couple of times culminating in a clash between his Rasengan and my Chidori. The rebound nearly knocked us both out and I was exhausted while Ka was still capable of moving yet instead of finishing me off he left me alive. When I eventually came to I was alone in the clearing apparently someone moved me from the crater I was in previously I'm guessing it was Ka. she said putting her hands over her face and sighing out of aggravation.

"Either way when I woke up he wasn't there and I'm guessing he left to join Pandora. I recommend his bingo book entry be updated, whatever the Pandorans did to him he isn't a genin anymore. I lost that fight Jiko-san even when the surprise factor was taken away it took everything I had to break even. I would say he is at least High B-rank, Low A-rank if I'm being generous. He was wearing unknown equipment and had access to weapons I've never seen before so it is obvious that he had gotten help from someone outside of the village, but I have no idea who."
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang]   Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 2:41 pm

Summer walked in soon after Jazz, giving the girl a smile and then nodding to Abigail. The pink-haired samurai was pretty beat up still and her arms were still tender, only barely functioning yet and she still couldn't really swing her swords. She hadn't come with any weapons however, instead she simply moved over and took the middle seat, easing herself down into it with a small wince of pain due to the burns and wounds across her torso, she was alive though and for that she was thankful, others had came out a lot worse than she had. Once she was seated, Summer dusted herself down and then folded her hands on her lap before looking up to Abigail. Jazz was the effective leader due to her seniority in rank so Summer let her do most of the speaking and all of it was as Summer remembered apart from the few minor alterations to her memory that she had sorted out after her opponent's death.

"I am sure the mission members, if such were to be required, would give descriptions as to the combat capabilities of the Pandoran agents that we fought. In addition to this, I see this as something heavily targeted towards the Shinobi Nations, not just a random attack that came out of nowhere. I am sure that we do not have enough details but I feel as though this was orchestrated too well, too quickly and efficiently for it to have been anything but entirely planned. I am unsure if Ka had previous contact with the Pandorans or if they had been waiting for a good enough victim. However one thing I do know is that this could be taken as an attack upon the Shinobi Nations and something must be done about it." Summer said firmly, although she made sure to keep most of her emotion out of her voice, she was a chunin, she was expected to be mature and she was doing her very best.

Summer wasn't sure there was any more details that were needed nor exactly why they were here. However she wasn't going to say anything like that and would instead wait for Fang to speak about the reinforcement squad and what had happened in regards to that. So with that, Summer fell quiet and played with her hands to keep herself distracted and to try and keep her mind off the pain. She needed painkillers, she'd forgotten to take them.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang]   Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 3:32 pm

Fang would enter last, his injuries were also still present but he was the least exhausted truly, even after carrying Summer on his back the entire way home. She was light anyways even with all those swords she had, speaking of swords he needed to get a new one, how annoying if only he could find a sword that could just crawl back to him instead of getting lost and could heal itself instead of managing to get broken. "We got the mission briefing and on route to the location we stumbled upon important information. The Gobi, we saw the five-tailed beast at sea on route to the Land of Anguish from Dipugakure. We initially thought it was a mountain but then it parted all five of it's tails from how they were intertwined and the area around it began to rapidly fog up." Fang said completely and utterly serious and then sparing a glance towards Summer.

"I believe that is more of a threat at the time, if Pandora was truly moving against us it is dangerous sure especially to be pulled into another war at such a time but the threat of a Bijuu is not one to be underestimated. I think with additional border patrols we can keep watch for the Pandora threat while taking steps to prepare for a potential Bijuu attack." he would look back to Abigail to see if she agreed and then move on to the next part of his briefing. "When we arrived R'tari chose to go up ahead due to familiarity with the area and would be seperating us into two. Nyen Kaironokuma tended to Chunin Dokusei who was on the brink of death if not for Nyen's speedy battlefield medicine while Armenezra Rikigaku and myself continued on to assist the others. When we entered the Sane Cave we didn't realize that it wasn't caved in on purpose and thought it was the cave structure thus we kept going until we got to the interior of Mt. Lucid where Armenezra decided to stay back to assist Calesto and Liara while I continued forward and eventually ended up assisting Summer in battle." he said pausing as he remembered exactly what had occurred.

"Our opponents were strong not to mention Summer was fighting at a disadvantage before I got there, both in numbers and specializations as our winged opponent had very potent genjutsu abilities. That is another thing, even though we were unable to get a body our opponent not only had a summon assisting her but wasn't anything I've seen before. She had wings and looked like a cross between a human and a bird of some kind, I would of perhaps thought at first glance, that Pandora might have Dobutsu in their forces except she wasn't. She was something else whether a hybrid or something. How I have no idea but I don't know I've never heard of a Dobutsu utilizing genjutsu and I would know considering my grandmother is one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang]   Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 4:48 pm

Abigail's expression would be unphased as the three gave her their mission reports, well that was until Jazz had mentioned that her son had been able to achieve two of the four elements within the Jiko clan. So those bastards have found a way to greatly increase a person's power and unlock a Jiko's ability to use the more advanced releases out there. Jazz's story seemed to work out, except for the fact that her son may have been the one to somewhat save her, from what she remembered about her son, he almost hated this girl so seeing him be the one to save her was a long shot. Then who was the one that had saved her? Questions for another time and another person. Summer would go one about her expiriences, seemed as though she was almost hoping that this whole thing had been planned out. "Not sure if you've met my son, but planning out something like this is not exactly what he's known for. I doubt this was a deliberate action that Pandora made against the ASN, more like they stumbled upon him and once they realized who he was they took him in" She would say looking over at Fang as he started giving her the mission details from the back-up squads encounters. This Nyen girl who did a quick heal over Cherish was teamed up with R'tari even before this mission had taken place, she could only imagine what was going through that girls mind at the moment. She was thinking about the girl when a certain word reached her ears. "The Gobi? Are you serious? Shit" She would say as her eyes shot up and she would stand up rather abruptly shocked about the biggest development of this mission. hell it wasn't the most important to the mission, but it was crucial for the ASN to know this. "Fang, once you're all healed up I need you to report to the Hunter corps back in Dipu and give them as much specifics as possible to the Gobi's location. Summer I need you to go back to that team you're training and get them up and ready for the exams, although I would understand if you wanted to take some time off to collect yourself" She would say to the two before looking over to Jazz with a stern look on her face. "Once these two leave, you and I are going to have a little talk about my son"
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang]   Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 4:59 pm

"Understood. Abigail-sama. Fang said with a short bow in respect to her status as a Dipugakure Sannin and thus someone he admired greatly before sparring another look towards Summer and biding her a wordless goodbye before heading out to do exactly what had been asked of him. He would first do that, then he was off to see about buying another sword with his latest mission reward, B-rank missions paid well enough that he could get a pretty decent tool, just as good as his original one hopefully oh how he missed that sword. Maybe he could even check in on Alyssa see what she was up to after he got all his his things in order, maybe if he told her about what he did during the mission maybe she'd be impressed and then he could most on with step 3 of his 10 step plan to go out and eventually have her fall for him as he had her.

(Fang Exits)
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang]   Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 5:07 pm

"I will do my best, Abigail-Sama. I might take some time before I go on to training them again at least myself... If only due to the fact that I am still weak from my injuries and my mind is still clouded due to whatever my foe done to me. I hope that all goes well." Summer stood up and gave a bow herself before turning and leaving the room. Once out and once Fang was gone, Summer collapsed against the wall, breathing deeply to curb the pain that was running through her. She closed her eyes and spent a few minutes there before getting up and walking away again. She'd head home, get some painkillers and get some more sleep. If she did end up training the squad any time soon she probably wouldn't be too hands on and would leave it to her summons to deal with them... That sounded like a pretty good idea to her.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang]   Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang] Icon_minitime11th June 2016, 7:26 pm

Jazz would sit and wait for the others to leave before she would exhale harshly and then look at the only other occupant in the room at the moment. "I'm sorry I couldn't bring him back. He..took advantage of my emotions when I was weak enough to be vulnerable and I lacked the apathy to be more ruthless in my attacks." Jazz said with a slight frown adorning her face, she didn't know why she didn't keep her puppets around and engage him in close combat with them as her support. Then again while she had created them she had deemed them obsolete after the Chunin Exams, and had been drafting up her Oriental Kingdom line, perhaps that is why she didn't want to risk them as she knew that he already knew a major factor in terms of their capabilities. Not to mention he was the worst opponent for her to fight, she no longer bled the way she used to and he didn't bleed at all so she couldn't utilize the potential strength boosts from that to her advantage. The only other way she didn't realize until she was in too deep and apparently close combat with him minus her strength enhancement wasn't possible.

He had held her underwater for such a long time, he could of done way worse and she would remember it and make sure that he couldn't overpower her like that again. She was even more upset that such an action had aroused her, one of the few things she hated about her family trait but violence was arousing whether it was pain she was inflicting, carnage or even the threat of her own life slipping away. It was why she tried to keep such a tight control over her emotions, even though she knew it was just Lynx trying to ensure she didn't have much of a personality to make the Brain Charge assert itself over her far more easily. Now however she was a mix of things a jumble of emotions, memories and life experiences that truthfully she didn't want but recognized the advantage of having.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang]   Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang] Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 5:08 pm

Abigail would slam her fist down in frustration just as Jazz started to apologize for failing to bring back her son, she had such high hopes for him to take her place as the head of the clan, but with things they way they were now he would lose all chances of claiming that title now. Almost instantly after the desk being struck it would fly towards the window of the office, smashing it through the glass sending the desk away from the village. "You say he has obtained both Phase and Psionic release. Tell me his capabilities right now, and what you think he will be capable of given enough time. She said letting her emotions out bit by bit, her hair staring to raise with each word spoken. "I need to know if either my husband or others in the hunter corps will need to bring him back"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang]   Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang] Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 6:58 pm

Jazz would look upward when the sound of splintering wood rang out and she would look towards the window where the table was thrown out of before her eyes set back on Abigail's face. "That would be...broken into three. What he was able to do and the potential growth rates I had predicted for him, what he is currently able to do and what flaws I observed that he will most likely end up fixing in the future and finally the theoretical concepts which he might be potential capable of depending on how long it takes to retrieve him." Jazz said in reply before taking her hands off of her face wiping away the moisture which had been condensing in them hopefully before Ka's mother noticed. She would pause for a moment just to review before she would begin to speak starting with the abilities she knew of since their time as genin.

"Up until the chunin exams my knowledge of his capabilities extended to his Plague of Primal which granted him Jonin level strength, his use of Kenjutsu particularly Iaido as well as his Deadly Darts with his Kusarigama. He was very well versed in Shurikenjutsu I assisted with his learning of the Manipulated Tools fighting style including giving him fuinjutsu knowledge about how to apply the seals and recommendations on how to improve the seals, that in conjunction with his Trick Shot gives him three different ranges which he is at least competent in. Prior to obtaining the Plague he managed to reverse engineer the Mishura Clan's intercepting fist and has a surprising amount of control over his personal displacement aura. Enough to at least encase himself in it to render most forms of physical attacks futile against him. It could be broken with sufficient force I overwhelmed it after stacking about an S-ranks worth of damage so it has an upper limit. Perception and Speed were at Low Chunin Levels and though he did mention he utilized genjutsu he never used it on me so I have no idea of his abilities on that end. I expected him to be primarily a shurikenjutsu specialist with realistic growth in his speed, perception bolstered by his strength most likely combining them to make him hyper lethal at a distance. Combined with the Phase release and the fuinjutsu knowledge he learned potentially phase element modification seals etched into them in order to bypass defenses, a stockpile of weaponry and he could easily lay waste to a blockade or even a lightly defended outpost or fortress. Close combat wise, I'm pretty sure he will end up learning how to utilize Intercepting Sword as well, probably with his Kusarigama as it's reach would only turn it further in his favor while his primary weapon would be utilized for his Iaido and for more potent defenses. Probably a higher genjutsu use focusing on more overt mental attacks as subtle wasn't ever Ka's thing while his Ninjutsu use would primarily be Nintaijutsu or chakra flow based to bolster his physical superiority. Jazz said summing up what she had thought he would eventually be capable of at B-rank before the current events changed it. It was a very good skill set if skewed in the side of physical but that is always what she got from him.

"Now with whatever Pandora granted him, he isn't just capable of Psionic Release but it is...strong. I would not even detect it until he had me in his hold, not only that but his telekinetic abilities they must be an extension of his physical ones because his psychic grip or whatever it was felt just as strong as his raw strength. Furthermore it took my Chidori's full strength to penetrate his skin, somehow I feel he is even more resistant to physical damage. His use of Psionic Release is..odd though I didn't detect even one iota of chakra use, and I'm a very good sensor so it couldn't of been concealed it was just...vacant. His shape manipulation has also been refined as he is capable of the Rasengan so I'm expecting with the size of his chakra reserves that he has the reserves to support heavy chakra use. Once more he didn't use genjutsu on me, but the overt mental attacks theory I had was proven when he hit me with one, it was contact based but it left me incapacitated for quite some time and the strength of my mind isn't exactly common. Finally he has been dabbling in curse seals and their application in real time combat." she said referring to the fact that she too was a Psionic Release user and her own innate intelligence so either it was specialized for her or it was a counter psionic release technique, both were unsettling just for different reasons. "Potential? Once more..his reserves sky rocketed. It was unsettling one moment he was a normal genin level cypher the next his chakra eclipsed my own. If his telekinesis has been merged with his physical condition then he will eventually be able to chain them together to preform much higher physical feats. Speed, Strength, Reaction and Defense, that's what I can see him going for, especially defenses against mental intrusion he hates Telepaths ever since that thing with Kid. He's capable of flight, completely independent of physical exertion which explains why I couldn't truly detect how he was doing it which means he is probably capable of using it with actual physical feats. I could expect more growth in his undetectable Psionic Release utilization, whether applying it to his shurikenjutsu which would make it far more dangerous with invisible remote manipulation of defense bypassing capable potentially projectiles numbering in the hundreds assuming he has tools readily available. Coupled with just explosive tags not to talk of potential curse seals he could create, his threat level increases in terms of ranged combat and ambushes. Kenjutsu wise he seemed to have abandoned his Iaido during our fight in favor of a more brute force style with his greatsword but I'm sure it was simply because I don't utilize ninjutsu. If he can figure out a way to blend the Intercepting Sword with Iaido, probably by incorporating Kendo seeing as he has the needed strength for it then his kenjutsu would have a substantial increase in danger level. she said before her mind would then go through potential things he would end up being capable of in the future.

"I have potential ideas for his future growth, his Plague can get stronger which would entail more physical conditioning. If his Psionic Release use improves and he manages to merge them then physically speaking he would be a tank, capable of sustaining large amounts of damage while likewise dishing it out. If he continues his trend then he will most likely be capable of Vapor Release in the near future if not managing your clan's Kekkei Tota by the time he is High A or Low S-rank. Elemental Rasengans possibly? A more fleshed out taijutsu fighting style also possible even if it is just as a fall back, genjutsu capabilities no idea, he has a disdain for the mental arts so I don't forsee any notable improvements in it. Probably just more advanced ways to break or shield against it, but Ka embraces the more overt uses of Psionic Release than the subtle. Weapon based combat, Shurikenjutsu he will be most skilled at especially since one of the Pandorans fighting had notable skill in the same Manipulated Tool style. Kenjutsu improvements as well, once more I'm guessing ninjutsu use will extent primarily to Nintaijutsu and Chakra Flow into weaponry, he doesn't seem the type to bother making hand seals as it would mess with his constant blitz tactics. In terms of seals, I expect he'll become very good at it if only because of his Manipulated Tools, I have no idea where he stumbled on Juinjutsu but if he is just natural adept in it then in conjunction with his fuinjutsu knowledge his shurikenjutsu skill would have few rivals if he reaches A or S-rank."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang]   Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Time to get Debriefed [Summer/Jazz/Fang]
Page 1 of 1