Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Cain's official Training Thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

Cain's official Training Thread Empty
PostSubject: Cain's official Training Thread   Cain's official Training Thread Icon_minitime7th June 2016, 1:24 pm

Cain was around the training grounds of the shogunate, he definitely needed some time to be by himself due to the fact that he had to prepare for being a higher rank eventually. He wasn’t too sure at all when this was going to occur, but when it was time for Cain to receive a promotion of some sort, he needed to be prepared and ready for anything. “Tch, well’ that’s easier said that done. “Of course, Cain;s go to techniques involved using the extreme control of his sand, as well as making sure that his sand control was in top condition. That was the reason for todays training in genera, Cain needed to get somewhat of a head start on the competition if they were to underestimate the amount of control that the young boy may possess. “So, how am I supposed to go about such training then? “ Cain would speak to himself as he continued to produce silver sand, his own special trademark that he took up on to fight against the unpure individuals. Believe it or not, those who were accustomed to the use of curse marks and marks of the like were increasing by the folds, those who wanted an amazing power and their own form of immortality. Cain didn’t have such a hold on this world , he figured that when it was time for him to go, he would be able to be with his god, along with watching over all of his friends and other comrades that he managed to make. “ Hmm…” With the passing wave of Cain;’;s hands, he continue to train tirelessly by using his hands and eye coordination as somewhat o a useful mechanism. Believe it or not, someone was watching him for quite some time as he continued to do this. After a while of noticing that he was being watched, Cain finally acknowledged the person.

“You know, those who hide in the shadows will eventually be brought to light. The man wrapped in a white cloth would appear and give a sharp nod. “It seems as your sense are somewhat improved. Takin a look at the individual, it seems as if they are cleared of sin. This was quite the predicament, because cain had no clue as to why this person would be here in the first place. “ My name is Visel, and I am a servant of Kami, just like you. “ Cain smiled. “We all are servants of Kami, even those who claim not to be. As his creations, we follow his will of having a role to play. We all have some sort of objective to fulfill…. “ It was then Visels turn to laugh. “You have quite the mouth on you boy, and yet it seems as you haven’t even reached the point of adulthood. Or better yet, they always start young, pounding th values into you so that it becomes second nature to follow his will. But I am not here to converse about Kami, I am here to help assist you with your training. “ The man would then step back and remove a bit of his weights. As a matter of fact, Cain didn’t notice it before, but the man seemed to be carrying a lot of weights on him, but walked around as if It was normal of him. Each plate that Visel had on him contained the words of Kami. “ I think I will…yes…, ok……this is what we will do… kami has called out to me to assist you, thank him heavily as I a about to give you a more practical lesson. Catch me, keep up with my movements and catch me with your silver. The only way you will be able to improve is if you find someone or something on part with the speed that you are trying to achieve.”

Cain would then say a small prayer to Kami before he attempted such a feat. “ Well then, lets get started. “ Cain would say as he waved over his hands with his eyes to try and catch the man at c rank speeds, but he was already too slow. At best Visel’s light jogs were more than enough to dodge. Judal even tried to use his push movement to close the gap in order to close it, but his b rank speed was no match for Visel’s A rank prowess. He was still under. “Just because you move fast, doesn’t mean anything if your sand cant match. “ Soon after, harsh training it was night. But Visel permitted Cain to leave. “Just so you know, you will be fasting duing this training, you will not eat until you have proven to Kami that you will bear all burdens to enact his will. By his grace, you wll be come stronger as I am only but a tool to be used by him, invoking his will. No rest, no sleep, until you achieve. That is how I decide to train you… “So for the next few days, without rest and sleep, and even eating, Cain was put on a timely strain of discipline. He had a break for water, but he couldn’t sleep. More and more, Cain continued to get faster as he used the struggle that he was experiencing and put it to the back of his head. Something like hunger was an obstacle that helped him fuel his concentration. After four days. Cain was offered 4 loafs of bread and allowed to sleep. “But why, I haven’t caught you yet!” Cain didn’t understand, but he was young and really didn’t have a clue as to what the reason of all this was for, all he knew that he was trying his hardest to the best of his ability. Though Visal was patient by Kami’s grace and allowed Cain an explanation. “Young one, don’t you know that one of the greatest chowing of vigilance is how you are able to handle hardships. You could be going through any sorts of problems, internal and external. The huger you feel from within, and the need to meet the challenge from outside of where you dwell. But how that ends up is of your own volition, by not giving up and showing complete motivation in invoking Kami’s will, you have gone stronger, I can see it with my eyes as a witness, and by his grace you shall as well. The next day after waking up from his slumber, Cain noticed that he was a lot faster with his sand than before. “Well then, someone seems to be having a lot of confidence. “ Cain smiled as he waved his sand around and a little bit touched Visel. “ Very good, but with each plate I take off, it lessens the burden. It was only a taste of my true speed. Much of which you aren’t ready for, but Kami smiles down on your vigilance ….Cain…” Cain nodded his head and took a seat.

" I don’t think that four loaves of bread was enough to fill me out , is there any rule as to what I can and cant eat right now? "Cain would say with his eyes closed. But when he didn’t hear a response and opened his eyes once more, after looking around, Visel was gone.

1225 Trained 1 B and 1 A

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Cain's official Training Thread   Cain's official Training Thread Icon_minitime7th June 2016, 3:10 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Cain's official Training Thread   Cain's official Training Thread Icon_minitime9th June 2016, 7:23 am

Involving his techno abilities, Cain was trying to practice and see how long he can possibly sustain them for. It would be great if he could sustain them for a long period of time. By Kami’s will, I’ll be sure to figure this out….” Jude would say as he let out a little bit of sand so he would be able to store atleast a little bit of it. The silver sand was invaluable, he hoped that Vedetta would show up soon and teach him something new. Though, he hasn’t really seen her, which was kind of sad. “Oh well…” Jude was young, but he wasn’t hopeless or useless, there was a good chance that he could figure out atleast a little bit on his own for the time being. There was also a mysterious member of the church that he met with once before, that man was definitely something else. Carrying something along the lines of the burden of Kami, just by releasing thing like that, he managed to become strong and fast. So it is by the heavy training through Kami that he made it through.” So the current problem involving the techno ability is related to the amount of techno stats I can hold at a time, as well as maintaining the specific amount of techno abilities at a time. Of course, I am blessed by Kami to contain such an ability, but I hope that blessings would follow through as I maintain. Lets….start off with spy glasses then, that’s a good one. “
Cain then alters the composition of one of their eyes into a bluish metal while deadening it's pain receptors in order to form a spyglass at D-rank speed. With that being Said, Cain was a able to see at around 40 ft at best, which is a lot of range. “now another one!” cain would say in an excited voice as he alters the composition of their hand into a bluish metal while deadening it's pain receptors in order to form a drill at C-rank speed. The drill is actually rather durable being capable of sustaining damage from C-rank physical based techniques without a scratch however it can destroyed by a D-rank chakra/mental based technique to end the technique prematurely causing it to change back into it's non techno state. “I think I can sustain about one more. Once I do that, I’ll be able to finally start holding it down as much as I possibly can. “ Cain would say as he morphed his hand into a kunai launcher. “ With all three sustained, it was true that Cain was looking and walking around as if he was a walking death machine. However the challenge was to hold these composite sects in hours upon hours. It would take a while, but holding out on your max was the best way to get ahead in Cains case. “My Kami’s grace and wisdom, I’m pretty sure that I can figure out a way to pull through this training.”
Though, once more, it seems as if Cain was being watched again by a mysterious individual. “ Well then, it seems like you are right back at it again with your usual training. It’s nice to see the youth of our time so focused atleast. “ Cain looked over and noticed the voice of the man covered in the white cloth, it was none other than the same individual that assisted Cain before with his jutsu troubles. “Visal, you disappeared last time without even saying goodbye. Where did you go?” Visal shook his head as he said a prayer. Noticing that Cain has not yet prayed yet, the young child immediately got on his knees as well. After about five minutes of praying , Cain got back up and made a sharp bow. “Holy one, what brings you here to my humble training ground?” Visal smiled as he dropped a few plates off of his body and took a particular stance. “It seems to me that Kami has called upon my services in order to help enlighten you through his name. Through his grace, you shall be blessed with the gift of learning more about yourself, in terms of skill and the amount of purity that you can potentially possess. All I ask of you is to have a willing mind and heart to go through my training. “ Cain thought that it was a rather positive coincidence that this mysterious servant of Kami was willing to train him once more. This time, Cain wasn’t going to let this go to waste and do everything that he possibly can in order to make the most of this. “ Praise Kami! Its a miracle to find such a skilled individual under his will, I am in your care.”
Visal nodded his head and continued taking his fighting stance. “You already know how fast I am, try your best in order to combat me! First, can you track me?!” Visal then took off at A rank speeds. Even though he did , the barefooted Cain used his push movement in order to push forward and travel at B rank speeds, Even though he was slower, he was still trying to track the man that was moving forward. He could catch the distance with the spyglasses that he was sustaining in order to see where Visal went. After this long game of tag, Visal stopped and noticed that he was keeping up. “Alright Cain, Come for me then! Lets us see your will to serve our lowed and savior as the sword of righteousness!” Cain took this time to use his kunai launcher to launch about three kunai at a time at visal. Visal kept dodging, but he was purposely moving slower in order to give him a fighting chance. With plenty of the dodging, Cain could make a strong estimated guess that Visal was moving at B rank speeds on purpose. “I have to time this right then. Kami, give me strength, give me a chance in order to zoom towards him with one decisive blow. “Cain wasn’t using his sand, but he still had plenty of reason in order to train these techniques and use them to their uptmost efficiency. After getting visal in a corner somewhat by ,manipulating the way that he dodged and the direction he was moving with each dodge, Cain sued push movement to zoom forward and finally use his drill. “ Got you!” Cain would say in his head as he used the b rank speed handicap that Visal was giving him to his advantage, using the techno drill to attack Visal. “Visal smiled and raised his hand in order to block the techno attack head on as it drilled at the stone like covering.
“Earth chakra?!” Cain would say as the drill continued to go on and on, veering over and over again with the strong attempt of drilling through the man’s armor. “ Tell me Young Cain, can you get past this obstacle?! “ Cain had strong eyes as he used his push movement to propel his body, as well as push visal back as well. I wont lose!!” Though Visal had more control and moved out of the way, sending Cain flying into a tree.”ouch!” Cain dropped all of his sustained techno’s and got up. He checked his body for any immediate injuries and said a prayer. “Praise kami, nothing life threatening. “Looking at Visal, he seemed to be pondering something. “You sustained it for quite a long time, prepare yourself for some improvement. Who knows, you might even be able to have on about four or five at a time next time. “ The man walked over to Cain with a grin. “Kami has blessed you well, im sure he has high hopes for your success in enacting his will wholeheartedly. Though some tips, is it all the same of you using the techno abilities yourself? Wouldn’t it be better for you to focus on something else while others utilize the techno abilities? The man would say this questioningly, but Cain was only ten, he didn’t understand.” What do you mean?” Cain then pulled out a small scroll with instructions on special puppetry. “By the grace of Kami, I have received a donation to the church that is able to provide instruction and help assist young individuals of your clan. Within my travels , I seen a special set of puppetry, using your techno ability the same as you did, but leaving the true you, your body to be free in doing other things. I am sure that with your talent being blessed by Kami and his will, you will be able to utilize it even better.”
Cain then took the scroll from Visal and started to read it. “Be studious, and save up your money for a small puppet. I’ll check on your progress some other time. “ As he left, Ciain waved and continued to read. “So, I need to…hmm…” Cain read some more “ This is a unique storage seal created by the Kaironokuma clan, or more specifically the puppeteers within that clan as a means to store the Figurines in their possession. The user creates a seal the size of a bowling ball with the Kanji for “Figure” in the center which allows the storage of Figurines inside of it. To store one the Figurine(s) must be touched and a tattoo appears on the Kaironokuma in question resembling a stick figure version of the Figurine. When a Figurine is stored they dissolve into grains of Iron Sand (or its variants) before streaming into the seal and forming the tattoo which is the storage seal.” As he said this , Cain made the tattoo and placed it on his body. “ Nothing useful now, but soon, itll matter.

Trained 2 B's and 1 A

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Cain's official Training Thread   Cain's official Training Thread Icon_minitime9th June 2016, 8:30 am

Cain's official Training Thread MsSbTsl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cain's official Training Thread   Cain's official Training Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cain's official Training Thread
Page 1 of 1