Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Ty smith - Genin exams (???)

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Empty
PostSubject: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime29th May 2016, 4:51 pm

Ty had finally met the requirements to become a genin, the talk came out to guardian-sama at the kitchen table.

"Guardian-sama I've became a genin!" ty announced to his guardian, then watched him spray the liquid which just went into his mouth. "But when did you take the genin exam?" he asked curiously, showing a bit of fustration from the lack of support he gave. "There's an exam!" Ty sighed not realizing he was only a do it inside the door of becoming a genin, but ty's response caused guardian-sama to laugh without a pause, but once he finished he stated "don't worry you can do it!". The words stood with Ty as he finished eating and rushed to his bed, upon waking at his usual early hour he found himself rush to get ready.

Once that was finish he walked to the academy, he was not just slightly early for someone who leaves only a few feet away: he was extremely early as the Sun had barely women itself up much less those around him. Would finish his walk to the academy and sit underneath the tree, as he watched the entrance for his examiner.to those whom took noticed to him would see that his short seemed damp. "I hope can hurry up and go home!" he thought aloud, then thought of the amount of grainy bed done in the coming hours of that day. "Pretty fucking exhausting!" was the only way he could describe his early moring workout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime1st June 2016, 1:12 am

The proctor would walk into the academy shortly after nine AM as he wasn't expecting anyone to show up for the exams until well other people were awake, well that was until he noticed a small boy sitting down in the waiting area. He hoped the boy wasn't waiting long as he walked towards the one here for god knows what. "You know classes and exams don't start for another half hour, how long have you been waiting?" He said taking a seat next to Ty
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime1st June 2016, 1:27 am

"I've been hear for a little while!" he lied, yawning while stretching his arms. He glanced away from the instructor as he began to relax hearing he had another half an hour to wait how many half an hours have i been here. the thought struck him as he could figure out what time the sun rises. "Sensei, what time does the sun rises?" he asked, knowing it was a sight to see daily. He waited for his answer, once it was given her blurt out now many halve hours he's been here relaxing.

Ty would slowly rise to his feet and stretch his arms, extending one across his body and using the other arm to hold it in place; after a few second he'd switch. He wanted to portray himself as energetic, but he was soon ruined by a yawn which had escaped after he finished stretching his arms. "Sensei, what are we doing today for the exam?" He yawned
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime1st June 2016, 1:57 am

The proctor could easily tell that the boy was lying about how long he had been waiting for, which was only confirmed when he was asked what time sun rise was at. "Jeez kid, you've been here since Sun Rise? that was like 3 hours ago. How did you even enter the academy since it just opened up an hour ago" He would say as he crossed his legs while leaning back in his seat while Ty asked him about the examination. "Well usually there is a written exam followed by a demonstration of your basic shinobi skills" He stood up and began walking down the hallway towards the classroom. "Although a simple spar would suffice, or a couple days of survival in the wilderness couple work as well. Guess I'll have to figure that out"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime1st June 2016, 2:13 am

Ty would turn his head simply refusing to answer the question of breaking and enter "I guess I've been waiting for six half hours then!" he answered, the thought of waiting only seem to increase his heatbeat just that much more; until the teacher revealed the choices for the exam, his heart seemed to stop as he glared at the teacher with intense intent "fighting or playing prey." he thought to himself as both seem like challenging choices and to just determine pass or fail on just one would be hectic. He stated quite yet he instincts were telling him to go with the fighting "sensei, I don't think it's be fair if you'll do a survival, how about a tournament set up. Since most of our limits are small anyway, we wouldn't be able to do much!" he tried to convience as he hid his ace in the hole, in his back pocket: his trench knifes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime1st June 2016, 9:01 pm

"Learning to survive in the world is essential for any shinobi, as there will be many times when you're travelling throughout the lands and you will need to know how to live off the land. That is if you plan on accomplishing something with your life" The Proctor would scold Ty for saying that even though he was weak that doing survival training seemed pointless, kids these days. "Well then I guess if you're too scared to try surviving out there by yourself for a day or two, we'll just have to go with a spar of you showing your abilities. However there's a few thing I need to ask before we get started on that" The proctor would say as he sat down at the desk in front of the classroom, and pointing to a desk for Ty to sit. "Your full name, along with why you want to be a shinobi please"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime2nd June 2016, 1:19 am

Ty averted his eyes towards the left as the proctor mentioned something about traveling, he soon placed his left hand at the his hairline and brushed his hand backwards: it generally symbolized something going over one head, but to him it symbolized someone being annoying. The proctor had seem to have taken the conversation out of proportion ”I'll give You something to be scared of!” he thought, squinching his face at the comment the proctor made, which seem outrageous to ty.Ty pulled out a chair, which slept on the on the opposite side of him “my name is Ty smith, my ambition is a Hunter-nin; my reason are those that shouldn't be spoken of.” he spoke as the story of his parents, caused him to glare at the proctor with a strong intent: even though it wasn’t intended for him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 8:00 am

(Sorry for the delay, have had a hell of a week)

The proctor would roll his eyes when Ty gave his half-assed reasoning for becoming a shinobi, like he read over the kid's file and knew pretty much everything about him the moment he entered the village. Then again perhaps there is a chance that the boy himself didn't truly know about his own motivations, so maybe spilling the ALL the beans would bring a negative response out from the boy. "You know that we have a file on your right? So it would be in your best interests to be as honest as possible with me" He would say pulling out a folder from his desk with the boy's name on it, showing that he wasn't bluffing. "So cut the shit kid, give me a real reason as to why you want to become a shinobi"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 12:08 pm

Ty glared at the ninja in front of him, it seemed that the proctor knew more then he was giving off. Ty stare seem to be filled with intent "if you guys have information on me that means you know the names of my parents!" he assumed, thinking of what decision he could make; but most of them wouldn't lead him to an answer. "When I was born my parents abandoned me, leaving me in the hands of an orphanage. I want to find my parents and figure out why they left me!" he admitted his own personal goal, which probably had a simpler path; But he also need the power to bring then back with his own stregth.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 3:27 pm

The Proctor would groan and rub the bridge of his nose as Ty asked about the identity of his parents, it would seem that the orphanage had decided to with hold the information. Which was a good thing, as the boy was obviously not ready to find out the truth. "Unfortunately, the information we have is only about you and the fact you were brought to Village as an infant. No other word of your parents" He would say putting the file back in his desk, making sure to lock the drawer once he closed it. "That is a commendable goal that you have, and I do wish you all the luck in the world. Now I want you to tell me what exactly you yourself are capable of doing, Skill wise"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime3rd June 2016, 4:57 pm

"i excellence at inflatration, compared among those of the academy!" ty answered as he glanced around, he just barely wanted to drop the conversation about his parent. he continued to watch the guy who stood before him, the proctor seemed as one of those hardcore up your ass type if you didn't do what he want. " have you tried to torturing people?" ty questioned his early statements about the file."doesnt guardian-sama keep files, somewhere in his room?" he thought then returned his attention to the guy before him. "can we begin the exam, i have to take naps in between the days to make up for my lack of energy on days I wake up too early?" he asked as he seemed to get impatient, from the mentioning of his parents
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime4th June 2016, 7:41 pm

"Any other skills besides infiltration?" The proctor would ask as he put the key back in his pocket while still sitting in his desk, and would then lean back in his chair. That was when Ty asked a bizarre and dark question, one that he thought was odd that a child his age would be asking. "If they did decide to torture someone for anymore information, neither you or I have the clearance of finding out for sure. Only those in the T&I department, and the Kage would know for sure" With that said and done the Proctor would stand up and walk over to Ty's chair, kicking it out from underneath him. "If your more intent on napping then becoming a shinobi, I suggest you walk out the door right now and stop wasting our time. These questions I'm asking you are for me to find out whether or not your worthy of becoming a shinobi, and judging from your past two statements I'm not seeing much promise. Then again, maybe you just need to have some sense knocked into you" After saying what was on his mind, the man would walk over to the door of the classroom and opening it. "Which is why you my dear boy are going to have a fight to determine whether or not you pass this exam or not"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 2:32 am

It seemed Ty had ran into a problem, Ty seemed to upset the proctor; causing the proctor to take the more violent route, but it sure got ty's attention."I'll make sure your head is on a platter" Ty thoughts came with a stare that seem to pierce at the proctor's eyes. Ty slowly rises his body up and gripped the hilt of his sword "you dare- he did all that just to basically give me the exam" Ty was saying until he was interrupted which caused him to release his hilt "finally the battle!" Ty thought as he walked towards the instructor and glared at him "where's my opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 6:59 pm

Sora walked up behind the two, stretching his arms above his head and letting out a great yawn. He had heard the last few words of the two's conversation, so he decided to interject "I'll  be your opponent. I am here fore my Genin Exams too, and I would rather fight than sit out in the woods all day." The black haired youth let his arms fall to his sides as he let out another yawn "My name is Sora Rikigaku. I want to become a shinobi so that I can create the strongest golems the world has ever known. I specialize in the Yoroi's Energy Techs, but I mostly use my Rikigaku skills." He looked the other boy up and down before turning a smirk to the proctor "When do we start?"

Appearance:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime7th June 2016, 11:31 am

The proctor would let out a small laugh when he noticed Ty get defensive, he had a point that shinobi weren't usually known for being lazy. Well okay there is incompetence within the ASN but laziness something not really tolerated in this life style, since that usually led to one being unprepared when times demanded action. That's when Sora would enter the room, announcing what he was capable of even though he had gone through the first part of the exams the previous day and was just waiting for an opponent. "Well now that your opponent is here, let's head on out to the training space out back. From there you two will fight.. showcasing your abilities" He would say leading the tow out behind the school where the basic training area was, shuriken targets scattered around along with training dummies.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime7th June 2016, 12:54 pm

Ty seemed to believe that his opponent would be the proctor as he plan to cut his head off and force the head to eat parts of his body; but it didn't seem Ty would get such revenge on the proctor due to another student coming in who'd only tooken half of the exam. "Damnit.you saved him, I was going to feed him his own liver." Ty mentioned, staring at the other student who claimed his name was sora "what a unique name!" Ty thought before being brought with sora, into a training ground.

"I guess this is where we fight!" Ty stated, walking onto the stage which seemed to be a perfect location for their fight; he seem to refuse to come in contact with either sora or the proctor, which came off as a rude gesture but he wanted to keep the fight fair before it started. Ty waited for a sign or a signal as his left hand was placed on the grip of his kanata, which sleeper by his neck.
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime7th June 2016, 3:07 pm

Sora nodded in acknowledgement when the other commented on his name. But he looked at the other as if he had two heads. Feed him his liver? Not only was it presumptuous for an Academy Student to think they could feed a proctor their own liver, but it was also down right weird. And why the liver? A normal person would feed an enemy their own heart. He shook his head in dismissal and just followed the two.

When they were out on the field, Sora would take his position across from Ty and bow to him, "I suppose so. Let's begin shall we?" Sora would thrust out his wrist, two flower shaped charms clinking together. These charms would glow before separating into six little glowing balls of light, beginning to float around the boy. He would then lower his arm and lift his shirt to expose his left hip, where there was a barcode situated. He ran his finger across it and a bipedal golem with an appearance much like a demon with a fiery aura appeared before him "Your move!" Sora would sit back, preparing for what Ty would throw at him.

Golem:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime7th June 2016, 3:47 pm

"Great!" he exclaimed, muttering under his breath; he didnt quite believe something of that proportion could come out of someone, who was just an academy rank. Ty released the grip he had on his katana, only to reach into his pockets and pull out a matching pair of trench knives. Obivously, Ty need some time to create a plan; thus he was only stolling for a few minutes.

"okay, maybe that'll work!" he spoke, before crashing in at sora at D-Rank speed, but once he was within five feet he leaped backwards; then forged handsign for his next move "fire style: dragons breathe" He yellas before, releasing fire from the chakra he gathered. Upon landing on the floor Ty would raise his front foot and kick it out towards sora, the few moments before kicking his foot out to sora his pours were releasing chakra which would become a large ball of fire after Ty licked his foot out. If sora had felt the lightest warmth of his fire, he'd would be entrapped in a genjutsu which made him believe that the carbon monoxide was being manipulated to suffocate him.

Ninjutsu:

Genjutsu:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime7th June 2016, 4:56 pm

All of that would've been a bad combo for Sora to combat, but he wouldn't have to. And that was because his Golem was there in front of both attacks. The creature had moved at Bullet Release speeds in order to defend Sora against the attacks, and Sora, thanks to his evasive nature, moved away from where the creature had combated the flames at Bullet Release speeds. Sora watched, from a safe distance away, as the golem also intercepted the fireball from the kick. He smirked and watched as his Golem moved back to defend him.

Sora held his hand out, palm up, and one of the glowing balls of light settled there, it's shape becoming sharper, almost like a little dart "That is my golem, Hikari. The first one I made with my Rikigaku skills. I used a technique on her that amped up her physical capabilities as well as making her immune to fire. After all, fire bad. Now, Tsubaki, Koten Zanshun!" With that the little ball zipped right passed Hikari at Swift Release speeds, heading straight for Ty.

Sora:
Hikari:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime7th June 2016, 6:18 pm

Ty sighed "I guess, it doesn't come that easy!" Ty swapped to his left at swift release speeds. the beast seemed to perfect of an opponent for Ty compared to sora "sigh guess I can't relay on hit-and-run anymore!" Ty smiled, as he thought of the perfect way to deal both of them some damage. It passed through his mind how sora's golem moved without being told either he was trained that way; or he has a mental connection with the golem. His hypothesis wasn't yet proven, so he had to run another test or two, maybe even more.

Ty launched himself towards sora and his pet at D-Rank speeds within reaching close range of the golem, Ty face remained nervous as usually causing it to seem as his pupils had widened. "Flee!" he yelled. Ty's illusion made it seem as he had leaped back afterwards, begin to run away from the golem: Ty's actually body countinued to run toward sora at D-Rank speed while infusing chakra into the bottom of his feet, causing one to need D-Rank Or higher hearing sensory jutsu to hear him. If Ty was successful or not in getting past the golum he'd say "grasp!", in Sora's mind he was stuck a large webbeing while visualizing at the top of it was a large spider who was prepared to devour him: in order to escape sora would need to posses either C-ranked strength or barrier, if he possesed both then only a D-Rank of the combination.

Jutsu used:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime7th June 2016, 8:53 pm

Sora was a Yoroi, and therefore rather familiar with genjutsu, especially when it was descending upon him. He quickly sent a pulse of chakra through his body, using Kai in order to dispurse the first effect, though when the second genjutsu came, he knew it was stronger. He saw the spider and nearly balked. But then his natural defenses kicked in and he broke free of the webbing with his D-Rank strength. The watched the genjutsu fall away but felt the mental toll it took upon him. He chuckled and backed away from the now very visible Ty at C-Rank Speeds.

Sora would perform a quick set of three handseals before exhaling a thick mist onto the area. Another set of handseals Sora would finish just as a group of six eerie black clad ninja would melt from the surrounding mist, moving towards Ty in order to attack him. After all of this was set, he would motion to the ball of light he had sent to attack Ty the first time "Koten Zanshun!" The orb sharpened once more and moved through the mist behind Ty at swift release speeds, aiming to pierce his shoulder.

Sora:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime8th June 2016, 1:06 am

Upon being caught in the most Ty lowered his body, centering gravity closer to the floor. First Ty need a plan which was soon create as the sharp orb flew several inches above his shoulders, at that moment Ty reacted by throwing a smoke bomb making it difficulty for one to see him naturely. He then throw both of his trench knives in front of him as he prepared, to bite back any moment now. Ty need an ideal to deal with these ninjas, So once again He used his illusion eye "flee!." he stated causing him to be seen, if seen as running away once again. This time he charged towards where sora had last been seen, but the mist seemed to be getting in the way of his vision.

Ty thought to himself as he keep his gravity low towards the ground, since the smoke was here he could use it against his opponent even though it directly belonged to him. Ty dropped his self to the ground and covered himself with jutsu that blend him into the ground, and jutsu that made it hard to pinpoint his location without C-Rank hearing, C-rank chakra, and D-Rank visual sensory jutsu. It was now time for Ty to get a better hold, of the fight he was in.

Jutsu used.:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime10th June 2016, 5:06 pm

Sora's plan was simple. He needed to play keep away. He had gathered that his enemy had quite a bit of stealth skills, so he needed to keep himself as well hidden as possible. He first made a point of moving in a wide circle from the spot he was in, so the other would have to actually look for him. Next he would perform a set of handseals before exhaling, his mist seeming to get thicker as he added more onto the first. He recalled his little orb of light to his side and simply...waited. If he caught any sight of movement, even in this dense mist, he would immediately attack with his weapon. That was the only thing he could do really.

Sora:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime12th June 2016, 11:55 pm

Ty never expected to be able use someone else's concealment technique against them, but for him it was a first. He need to use this moment in time to his advantage by, rippling decoys and wasting his oppenents chakra; while he relaxed and recovered his stamina. Ty then figured out how he was going to solve that problem, he began by throwing his trench knives out in front of him ten feet; one was seven feet to the left, while the other the other was the same distance to right. He then used several handsigns after he pulled out his sword, within the thickness of the mist one couldn't see when his sword transformed into a copy of himself.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime14th June 2016, 1:18 pm

Sora heard something flying through the air, then sink into the ground not too far from him. He looked around, but saw nothing. He hadn't really taken into account that his mist would blind him as well as cover his movements. He rushed forward a bit, zigzagging in case the other could see him somehow. This was getting increasingly terrifying. He stopped though once he saw what he thought was Ty, just standing there. Ripe for the picking. He charged his little ball of light again, aiming to send it straight Ty's shoulder with a mighty shout of "KOTEN ZANSHUN!!!!"

Sora:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ty smith - Genin exams (???)    Ty smith - Genin exams (???) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ty smith - Genin exams (???)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next