Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Empty
PostSubject: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime29th May 2016, 3:01 am

R'tari was sick, with something some sort of disease which affected his lungs but he couldn't be operated on because Mikaboshi body structures were different from others. He couldn't also seek out his clan for help as not only had he been outcast long ago but he had no idea on their current whereabouts. So rather than tell anyone on his team he had decided to take steps to make sure the void left by his eventual passing wouldn't be felt to badly. He already knew his current team would end up ranking up past him, he had been filler the entire time waiting for another genin to fill the spot he kept warm but they had grown on him. That and there hadn't been another genin promoted by themselves in quite sometime so he had ended up becoming an integral member of Team 9 and truthfully he was happy for once in a long time.

Mimi knew, she had cried about it something rare for her and for a little while she had been obstinate about getting pregnant, that is until the medical nin told them that whatever was killing R'tari was hereditary. Apparently his imperfection as a Mikaboshi was a death sentence and his body was actually killing itself in a bid to correct what was wrong. Such over correction had stemmed from his inability to harness elements, which would undoubtedly pass on to whatever children he did end up having. So that had been put to rest and now he and her just contented themselves with whatever time they still had left. Still now wasn't the time to reflect on his past, it was time to work towards his team future.

To that end he had scouted out the most promising of the free genin, those genin who had been sent back to the genin corps due to lack of free team spots and he had apparently worked his way out of it. Truthfully it wasn't any fault of Takahiro's his clan and home life had made the choice for him. But R'tari had seen something in him, a drive to get stronger and he understood that need, the need to avenge and reclaim what was lost. He would fill his spot within team 9, he would keep them safe just by being in proximity to them. It was simple really, Takahiro didn't seem the type to just die before whatever else imposed mission he had taken up was completed.

So...now I wait. R'tari muttered to himself having decided to meet the Denkou in training ground 23. It was rundown, and abandoned but most importantly it was quiet and no one used it, which was important because he was going to teach something he didn't want anyone else learning about.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime29th May 2016, 3:25 am

Takahiro had gotten the message from his teacher about a Genin by the name of R'tari Mikaboshi wishing to train him. Takahiro was happy to finally be noticed and had made his way immediately for training ground 23 at the designated time. Upon his arrival it was easy to spot his new mentor as he was the only other person there. Garbed in his clan clothing Takahiro would approach R'tari before stopping ten feet away. He would then clench his right fist in his left hand and bow to waist length. "Takahiro Denkou reporting. You must be the one who summoned me. It is a pleasure to meet you," he would say in the most respectful manner he could. He wondered why this guy had picked him and what he was going to teach him.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime29th May 2016, 3:45 am

"Hey, it's nice to meet you as well. I fyou don't know why I decided to tutor you the reasoning is simple. I'm preparing you to take my place in the current team I am on, Team 9. I fulfill the physical based and close combat portion of the team. I have no doubt that you will adapt to fill my niche easily as I've seen your reports in kenjutsu and even though you supplement them with other things I'm assuming it has to do with the Denkou and their relationship with Lightning. Still I'm here to give you instruction in Taijutsu." R'tari said not wanting to beat around the bush and instead went straight to the point. "I created a specific style of taijutsu I call it Arhat Fist, it combines speed and strength in order to inflict damage on opponents. It is a pretty brutal fighting style but I'm hoping you will be able to take it farther than I did and perhaps even manage to combine it with the specific taijutsu fighting style that the Denkou have. Not as well known outside of taijutsu enthusiast circles as some of the other clan taijutsu styles but I feel that it is the best fitting towards what I want to teach. This won't be the only lessons I'll be offering but, this will be the focus that is if you agree to this proposal?" he said holding out his hand for a shake if Takahiro was okay with all that he had outlined.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime29th May 2016, 6:59 pm

So, that is why he was summoned. This man was going to train him in hand to hand combat and would also train him to replace the guy in Squad Nine. It made him happy that his skill and his clan had gained some attention. It wasn't every day something like this happened and the fact he had been chosen just helped reaffirm his idea that he was the rightful heir to the clan, not this other one who had sided with the Mishura clan. Hiro would take R'tari's hand and shake it. "I would be honored to learn and hone your technique. I will not fail you, sensei." he would say while shaking the his hand. He would then release his grip and straighten his outfit before pulling out a hair band and putting his hair up in a ponytail to prepare for the fight. "How should we begin sir? Basic sparring to give me a hands on approach or shall we do a mirror mimicry style to move as you move?" Takahiro would ask R'tari, curious as to just what exactly this Arhat Fist style would be and how well it would mold with his own fighting style.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime30th May 2016, 5:48 am

"Basic sparring but activate your dojutsu so you can see my moves more clearly, and try applying them when you can. I want this to be completely taijutsu for now, we'll work on incorporating other things when you've gotten the basics of this fighting style down." R'tari said winding his arm as if to loosen it while shifting is legs so that they were some what farther apart than before. The thing about Arhat Fist was that it was rugged, loose and seemingly cobbled together, but it truly wasn't, it incorporated hard strikes and R'tari had eventually envisioned more of a striking wrestling blend to it but he had reached the limits of what he could accomplish with the time constraints of the eight gates. Speaking of that he would open the 1st Gate and utilize Dark Gates to prolong it albeit weakening it's effect, this would keep his strength and speed manageable to the academy student he was teaching.

Sure he knew Denkou were very perceptive especially with their fabled eyes, but he was a Mikaboshi, his clan was bred to perfection and while he wasn't arrogant he knew that his heritage coupled with his own skill level could accidentally overwhelm and harm Takahiro. It was just the mindset that came with utilizing Arhat Fist. "Thing is about this style, it's not about redirecting your opponent, counter hitting or anything like that, it's about being the aggressor. The instigator of the conflict as well as the finisher, you want to force your opponent to react and not the other way around. R'tari said bursting forward at C-rank speed and throwing out a haymaker at his current students face backed by C-rank strength.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime30th May 2016, 1:31 pm

Taijutsu only? It wouldn't be very even for Takahiro since a majority of his techniques were ninjutsu. However, he did have some speed to him and with R'tari allowing him to activate his Raidengan it would allow him a bit of room to not be entirely wasted in combat. His dark eyes would suddenly become a vibrant electric blue while R'tari spoke of what the style was more about. When R'tari began his assault Takahiro would drop down at bullet release speeds. Even without his Dojutsu a haymaker was a pretty large attack and usually used as a finisher than a start. After dropping down to avoid the swing with both arms held parallel to his body, he would shoot back up at bullet release speeds and raise his left arm to smack R'tari's upwards to try and provide an opening before doing the same upper cut type move with his other forearm to smack against R'tari's chin.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime30th May 2016, 1:48 pm

He would see the quick response and adjust accordingly himself thanks to his impeccable eyesight allowing him to easily track Takahiro's movement. R'tari would then spin on his heel as the haymaker was actually a feint he merely wanted to see what Taka would do when faced with opposition and he would avoid the uppercut while jutting out his elbow to attempt to impact his student's arm. He actually would jut out the elbow rather fast, more specifically faster than the C-rank speed Taka was using, and even faster than the Bullet Release speed that his student was imitating. "This is Arhat Elbow, a fairly basic technique which combines speed and strength. Speed to avoid and generate momentum to strike with the elbow coupled with the twisting motion of the interlocked hands with strength. Allows you to shatter whatever the elbow hits upon impact while distributing the force evenly along the impact point. This varies from bones, to weapons to even obstacles in your way such as walls." R'tari wouldn't twist his hand obviously even if it did hit so the worst it would do would be to swing and knock Taka 5 feet away.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime30th May 2016, 11:14 pm

Takahiro thought he had the upper hand, but it seemed R'tari wasn't that gullible when it came to fighting like some of his classmates. The counter to his basic karate move that they learned in Taijutsu class was easily overpowering to his skill and the sudden shock wave from the force of the technique threw Takahiro off his feet, throwing him back approximately five feet where he landed with a nice solid thud. Luckily R'tari didn't put too much force into it allowing Takahiro to stand with merely some bruises but nothing truly impeding him from continuing. "I see. So it uses distribution principles similar to waves in a pool. First you get in close and then you go for a singular point attack. This creates a focal point for all the power to go to and then utilizing the twist you create a spiral function making it as if you're tossing a pebble in a pond to spread the force outward so that instead of focusing on piercing through you throw them back. It is an extremely interesting combat technique. Coupled with your clans unique combination of tiers, it makes it a superior counter. I may not be able to couple the tiers like you can, but I can simulate it and at least utilize it a little stronger than the average shinobi. I am truly honored that you have chosen me as your disciple to pass down this technique, R'tari-senpai." He would say while standing and brushing himself off before getting ready for the next assault if there was to be one.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime31st May 2016, 3:06 am

"Yes, you managed to break it down good, it is a pretty simple technique, but even simple ones can be deadly in the hands of the skilled. Truthfully I believe you can take it farther, similar to me you lack strength tiers naturally, I make up for it with my gates which is stressful on the body, you'll have to find your own unique method of getting around it." R'tari said with a small smile, while waiting for Takahiro to get up once more this time he would beckon his student forward to strike first instead as he wished to demonstrate something else. He had broken down the aspects that Hiro would be able to do better than himself thanks to his clan's dojutsu and in terms of perception once he learned how to harness body speed and his increased perception in tandem only experience would keep the gap between them. In terms of the movement speed, he would have to leave that to Taka to find out on his own, whether it was developing his own movement style to increase his speed past normal levels or finding a way to mix his eventual strength tier gain with his normal speed tiers point was he needed to be faster to properly make use of such an aggressive style as perception even of the time-dilation variety wasn't enough.
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime31st May 2016, 4:14 am

"I actually have a method I have been trying on myself. I utilize my lightning release chakra to enhance my body to allow me to utilize strength for a short time, but with constant use it is straining on my chakra system. So I have to use it at key moments, which this technique would be good for. My clan also has a method of enhancing different types of tiers as well, ones we cant naturally train, but I don't like using it much. I feel strange when I do," he would say before he watched R'tari, unsure of where the next attack would be. He hated the fact he couldn't use his arsenal of weapons and techniques, but this was a learning experience. He had to try harder. R'tari clearly had the speed and strength on him, but he wasn't trying to purposefully harm him. Still, knowing this Takahiro couldn't just half ass his movements. If he was to properly learn he would have to try and give it his all... R'tari wanted an attack so he would give him one. Takahiro went running toward R'tari and then took a measure from R'tari's own move. He went for a roundhouse kick but instead of keeping his leg stretched and aimed for R'tari's head, he would pull it in at the last second and bring it downwards, using his hands to pivot his lower body and used the momentum from the round house to bring his other leg out into a low kick aimed to strike at the side of R'tari's leg to try and knock his feet out from under him. The reason why Takahiro kept aiming for lower strikes is because Mikaboshi were famous for their hands, it was Bishamon who were famous for their legs. He was trying to go for a strike toward a point where a Mikaboshi would probably be weakest.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime31st May 2016, 4:50 am

"I can see the benefits of it, though right now it must be pretty taxing, how high is your Lightning Affinity? I know you Denkou typically have some sort of fixation on lightning but if you were lucky enough to be blessed with a high affinity or even better a very high affinity it can really go along way into making such a technique feasible." R'tari said seeing the possible benefits that could arise from such a thing, in fact the combination of speed and strength could give Taka his own Nintaijutsu movement style especially if the cost was lessen by a high affinity. Either way when Taka rushed at him R'tari would wait before springing off his back leg, rather than dodge the roundhouse kick. He would throw out his knee relying on his hands to divert the kick but when it turned into a sweep he would smirk knowing that he had avoided it and would now be sending his knee straight into Taka's upper body if not face at C-rank speeds. It wasn't the true attack which was actually the elbow to the top of the head that R'tari would throw out using his fast hand speed, once more he wouldn't put too much force in it, just enough to sting.

"Arhat Knee, another simple technique meant for a counter attack. It's quick and works better when your both faster than the opponent and have enough perception to read what they are attempting to do. It's not meant to finish them but rather is an opener in order to land a more devastating hit still it can be quite painful, enough to cause those without pain tolerance to be unable to do anything but reel from the blow." he would speak only after it had either landed or his attack had been parried or blocked in some way.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime31st May 2016, 3:16 pm

Takahiro's eyes widened as his attack was once again a failure. He watched unable to move as the knee came for his face. He was still in mid movement from his attack when R'tari's attacks would connect and send Takahiro stumbling backwards onto his ass, holding his face. Though there wasn't much force to it it still caused just a trickle of blood to fall from his nose, which is obvious to occur due to the density of a knee and the cartilage of a nose. He held his nose closed but the blood flow would stop quickly as it wasn't that bad thanks to R'tari holding back. Takahiro would shake his head, trying to shake off the pain before returning to his feet. "I see, it is a pretty interesting technique as well. It reminds me of a more refined Muy Thai style of martial arts that the more hand to hand oriented opponents may know. At least for basics. Using elbows and knees make it an art just as deadly as any weapon. If I can utilize it with my clan's taijutsu, then it would surely become deadlier. I see now why you chose me as your student, sensei."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime31st May 2016, 3:26 pm

"Indeed, it is a mix of that civilian fighting style and another one called Sumo. I was incorporating aspects from both while creating this, as I wished to make it easy to blend with my Dark Fist." R'tari said once more while crouching, seeing that he had managed to demonstrate two techniques and would nod to himself. "Indeed, I have heard rumors that Denkou taijutsu was a soft style, usually soft and hard styles are difficult to mix together as their philosophies clash. But I think it would be possible to blend the two assuming you could manage to learn a Release Armor, I myself am not capable of elemental manipulation and thus I was using the Eight Gates to compensate but I came across a barrier that I could not breach. A barrier that hopefully you can overcome and focus the focal points of your clans taijutsu with the most common strike points of Arhat Fist. The Shoulders, Knees, Elbows, Skull, Heels and Palms. he would once again wait for Taka to get up before gesturing.

"There are two more techniques that I have, but they are difficult to demonstrate, the first is Arhat Check, which is a tackle meant to pierce through defenses whether as a finisher or as an opener and the last is Arhat Skull Bash which is capable of intercepting airborne targets, doubling as a movement technique and as a very good finisher once defenses have been breached. Let us spar, feel free to utilize your techniques, I will do my best to stick to using the Arhat Fist so you can see it's use in different situations."
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime31st May 2016, 4:14 pm

The techniques were a combination of Sumo and Muy Thai? That was an interesting combination to pull off. His teacher was surely a genius to create so many different styles of close combat. "I believe my mother is supposed to teach me the Denkou Style: Lightning Release Chakra Mode. It is an A rank technique used to enhance our body so as to be on par with Samurai. The activation price is lowered depending on the stage of the Raidengan. Also, my Lightning Affinity.. Well I only have a regular affinity. My father had two Lightning Affinity's. If I am lucky I will develop a Very High Lightning Affinity, and if I do my techniques will be even greater compared to the average technique," he would say before rubbing his face once again, his nose still feeling weird from the impact. R'tari was a pretty good teacher and really seemed interested in his student. He liked that.

When R'tari told him to come at him so he could demonstrate the rest of the Arhat series and that he could now utilize the rest of his techniques, Takahiro felt relief. He was afraid he wouldn't be able to really show his teacher much at all. He knew his teacher could easily dodge most, if not all, of his techniques, but for his rank it would be a decent strength. The first thing Takahiro did when he was ready to begin was point his right hand at R'tari, small sparks could be seen coming off from his hand. "Lightning Style: Spark Hammer!" Takahiro would say as he released the chakra from his hand and shot out a five foot wide ball of Lightning Release chakra straight for R'tari at Bullet Release speeds.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime31st May 2016, 4:39 pm

"Hopefully, as that would be very good to have. It would solve your speed issues that is for sure. R'tari said before he saw his student begin to make hand seals prompting him to run forward to engage him. When Takahiro said his technique R'tari would keep moving forward before ducking and using Arhat Check through the lightning release technique. He sustained some damage but it was easily offset by his Endurance Tiers, but more importantly he would continue forward and attempt to slam into his student. If he had dodged or blocked it would of given him a window of time to try something else but this way he not only could demonstrate the use of Arhat Check but also not give away the initiative. If it was successful he would smash into Taka, though once again he wouldn't deal too much damage it would end up knocking his student into the air as he would throw his shoulder up once he made contact.

"If you possess the endurance or defensive capabilities to tank a hit, this is where Arhat Fist shines. Rather than dodge you can plow through and strike down your opponent. If that occurred this time rather than let Taka catch his breath R'tari would crouch and vault upward using Arhat Skull Bash aiming for the same part of the body that he had rammed his shoulder into but once again at reduced power so as not to seriously injure him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime31st May 2016, 6:17 pm

As soon as R'tari saw the lightning he would suddenly see a bright flash of light, which would in turn blind him unless he was somehow immune or resistant to D rank Genjutsu. However, though he had interlaced the Genjutsu within the Spark Hammer he had not expected R'tari to continue forward. It caught him by surprise and he didn't have the level of the Raidengan nor the Sayo Heritage to be able to react quick enough to the attack coming in. On impact Takahiro would let out a small cry of pain as he was knocked backwards, skidding along the ground a short distance before pushing off with his back and twisting his body to land back on his feet, holding his chest. This was getting annoying constantly falling back. He had to show his sensei he had more than just this. He had an idea, a technique that would be pretty strong but use up most of his chakra. He had been practicing it for awhile but still didn't have it completely under control yet. He could try using it, but was it worth it. He was unsure of the answer to this question and as such would stand and wait for his sensei's next move, to see if his Genjutsu landed and whether or not he could follow up.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime4th June 2016, 7:30 pm

His attack was successful, and R'tari would notice that his vision was gone it wasn't a major disadvantage he was able to sense Takahiro's chakra signature nearby. Though the impact itself hadn't been one posed to knock his student back but rather up with R'tari having bent his knees prior to the impact and then straightening them so that the shoulder tackle would lift Taka off of his feet. He would not give Takahiro room to breath though, and even though he would clap his hands together to attempt to Kai out of the genjutsu he would push off the ground after his student in order to utilize Arhat Skull Bash incoming at C-rank speeds. Still, due to Taka being in the air it would make dodging the follow up difficult especially since he hadn't jumped into the air but instead was launched into it. If the Arhat Skull Bash did land it would be pulled back once more to only bruise instead of devastate him. however he was sure his student would be able to counter this by some manner. [color:298e=996699]"You see how it links together smoothly, the principle of Arhat Fist is to move your opponent and not let them move you regardless of what happens. Utilizing brute strength and raw speed to quickly overpower and a combination of knock-back and aggression to position an opponent where you want it. This is so as to create openings to land a more devastating strike."

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime4th June 2016, 7:45 pm

OOC: My bad for getting the direction messed up.

After being launched upward Takahiro was dazed slightly from the attack. This series of techniques was truly devastating, however he still couldn't leave things like this. As R'tari came in for the final blow, his Arhat Skull Bash, Takahiro would be quickly trying to formulate hand seals. As soon as R'tari hit him Takahiro disappeared in a poof of smoke, being replaced by a chunk of the ground. Takahiro would reappear beneath the impact zone and spoke, "It's truly a remarkable series of techniques, Sensei." And then his body would become encased in Lightning Release chakra. He would then dash upward at Crashing Ground speeds straight for R'tari, at least trying to show his sensei he could do more than be a punching bag. Takahiro wasn't sure if he could pull off the necessary chakra flow for this technique, as he had failed many times when practicing it. However, the pure Lightning Release in his body mixed well with the adrenaline. It was more like instinct for him as he utilized the technique with little more than a thought. "THUNDER BOLT!"

Spoiler:

[spoiler]
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime4th June 2016, 9:51 pm

R'tari would thankfully regain his eyesight, not that he needed it though it was welcome as he liked to see things and not rely on his chakra sensory. But chakra sensory did help especially when he saw the intense build up of chakra quickly approaching him, and would tap his forehead while opening the Gate of Healing so as to extend his gate duration longer. He would throw up his arms using them to protect his face and upper torso and receive the strike head on being knocked higher into the air though his endurance tiers would protect him from being too injured. He would utilize Dark Step's Sky Walk with Itami shifting into his armored legs and spring off his back leg into another Arhat Knee. This time even though it was much faster than before, if it was successful at interrupting a counter attack by Hiro he would pull back so it didn't hurt him and stick to his body using chakra just long enough to grab onto him.

From there he would position himself essentially placing his legs where Taka's head was and his head where Taka's feet were while holding him in place securely so he couldn't escape. "That was a good attack, your learning the aggressiveness needed to use Arhat Fist, I chose right. This is another technique I was trying to figure out a way to incorporate it into Arhat Fist but perhaps you can figure out a way to do so." R'tari would say while they plummeted from the sky. He wouldn't actually plant Taka in the ground as he didn't truly wish to injure or worse kill him, so if his student couldn't get away he would stop their descend about a foot from the ground with his sky walk.

Itami:

R'tari:
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime4th June 2016, 10:08 pm

When his hit connected Takahiro was preparing to follow it up with another technique, but then he met with R'tari's knee once again. Takahiro still wasn't used to the speed build up from his Thunder Bolt technique. It would be something he needed to practice a bit more to get used to. He would pout a bit as R'tari got ahold of him and was speaking. It was true, this Arhat Fist could potentially meld really well with Takahiro. Especially if he combined it with his clan's signature fighting style and a few of their techniques, like the one he just used. When they started to fall though... Takahiro looked straight down, up, whatever his sense of direction wasn't the best right now. His eyes would widen and then he'd shut his eyes, his dojutsu shutting off as he prepared for impact. And then... Nothing. He opened his eyes to see his face just a foot from the ground. He would gulp before looking at R'tari. "Y-yeah. I think the Arhat Skull Bash would go pretty well with my Thunder Bolt technique. Though I think I should have maybe started this match with my Chakra Disruption Pulse to stun your Chakra System and end your gates before it began. You are really strong, I think if you went all out no one could probably beat you. Or they'd die trying to take you out," he would say, thinking that this gentle man who held great power was someone he really wanted to be his role model.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime4th June 2016, 10:30 pm

R'tari would shift Hiro around before dropping him while he himself landed on the ground as well and promptly ended the gates clenching his teeth with a pained expression before exhaling slowly. "Indeed I thought the same thing, that would of been a useful thing to do taking away my gates though I am somewhat grateful you didn't as I was able to show each of the Arhat Fist techniques I currently created. I don't know about that though, I think there are many stronger people than me in the world. Truthfully I just want to be strong enough to protect my loved ones, it's why I've been refusing promotions and stuck to being an Elite Genin. I don't particularly like fighting well no that's wrong I don't like fighting and having to kill others. R'tari said while closing his eyes trying to adjust to the pain wracking his limbs, he would have to take a trip to the hospital after this and get some treatment. Another perk of being an elite genin was Oramacare, Mimi had complained to him tirelessly about how hospital bills in the ASN cost an arm and a leg."But I do love Taijutsu, even if it's just practicing the forms one of the reasons is because I can tone down the intensity of my strikes to a level that I wouldn't be able to do as easily with other styles of combat."
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime4th June 2016, 10:39 pm

Takahiro would dust himself off after being set down and would listen to R'tari carefully. He believed R'tari downplayed his actual strength but meeting someone like this was rare. He began wondering about his own goals and felt small compared to R'tari's simplistic goals. "My clan... Was taken by an outsider who sided with the Mishura clan... She killed my father in combat and took my clan with her. Only those completely loyal to my bloodline stayed behind. Some left entirely. One day... I want to take back my clan. I will challenge this woman who took my father from me and I will take her head... She will pay for disturbing my peaceful life, killing my brother and father, and taking my friends and family away. I don't care if the Denkou and Mishura clan came from the same origin or whatever. I will not stand by while my family has been slaughtered by her..." he would say, his eyes sparking as if he was going to activate his Dojutsu, though his eyes stayed dark as it was merely his pure anger emanating from him. His hands had gone into fists in the middle of him speaking.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime4th June 2016, 11:01 pm

R'tari would listen to his student with a frown, understanding the need for revenge against someone in the Shogunate so he wouldn't dissuade him from it but merely nod in understanding. "I once had someone killed in front of me. I was helpless to stop it and I felt pathetically weak, it was one of the reasons I swore never to let one of my comrades die while I was around if I could help it. I hope you are able to get your revenge some day, I know given the opportunity to kill the person who claimed my first genin teammates life I would do so in a heart-beat. R'tari said placing a hand on Takahiro's shoulder and squeezing down to reassure him. "Just don't let your revenge consume you, keep it as a focus sure it'll make you stronger it'll give you the drive to never quit but don't lose sight of everything and become an avenger okay?" he said before taking his hand off of his student's shoulder.

"Also actions have consequences, if your going to pull something like that off it's best if you don't implicate the ASN in it. Either increase your stealth or when you get to B-rank join the Bachiatari and find a way to get your target within the neutral territories."
Back to top Go down
Hiro

Hiro

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime4th June 2016, 11:30 pm

Takahiro would feel some pressure relieved when R'tari touched him, though the pressure was all mental. He would look up at R'tari as he spoke and smile a little before nodding. It was the first time someone hadn't tried talking him out of trying to get revenge. R'tari didn't, he was trying to make sure Takahiro would stay on the right path even after trying to get his revenge. He was truly a good man. "Yes sensei. Thank you for the training and the advice. I will continue to practice your techniques until I get the hang of them. If you ever need me then please just send word and I will come as quickly as possible. I look forward to training with you again in the future and furthering my skills with you," Takahiro would say with a small bow before smiling toward R'tari. He would then back up and take his leave, as it was getting dark and his mother would want him home for supper. If he stayed out too late she usually got nervous and ended up frying the house from the sparks she gave off.

[Exit]

Learned:

Last edited by Hiro on 5th June 2016, 6:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime5th June 2016, 5:14 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)   Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing the Torch (Takahiro & R'tari)
Page 1 of 1