Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Just passing through~Travel topic

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Just passing through~Travel topic Empty
PostSubject: Just passing through~Travel topic   Just passing through~Travel topic Icon_minitime30th December 2013, 10:55 am

Kazuya took a deep breath the sea air fillling his lungs as he looked around he was almost at dipu, the village he would set up shop and begin gathering metals and furthering himself in the civilian world. With a small tilt of his head he would look over at hero who was fully clothes in silk robe looking more like a giant man then a walking and talking conga. Try to keep a look out for any places to scavenge for ferrous metal, the xel we made in that boat really boosted out current position.. Hero would give a nod as the two simply made there way forward now within the land of souls.

After a short while they ground and grass would turn red, and Kazuya knew they were not within the port any longer. This area wreaked of blood and it simply gave him chills. Lets speed up Hero pick me up Hero would pick Kazuya up and start running at a steady pace.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through~Travel topic   Just passing through~Travel topic Icon_minitime3rd January 2014, 8:57 pm

Hero nodded in agreement and obedience. Hero scouted the area and has not found any places were they could scavenge for ferrous metal. As they reached land, Hero picked up Kazuya and ran off. Hey Kazuya, I think I found an area where we could look for some ferrous metal. I'm not sure if it is a place where we can get some metal, but it's definitely worth checking out. How about it? Hero continued to scout out the area in case he finds something else that he hasn't seen before.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through~Travel topic   Just passing through~Travel topic Icon_minitime7th January 2014, 2:35 pm

OoC: I rolled a C rank wild animal Attack

Kazuya would look around for a moment as Hero spoke the area had metal it was just finding it that would be the problem, he had not had hero long but he knew enough not too trust a animals sense off direction or sense for finding metals of any kind. Kazuya would jump down off of hero and begin walking in the direction he would mine for metal it was all in good time finding the right metals and whatnot.
Back to top Go down
Shisui

Shisui

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through~Travel topic   Just passing through~Travel topic Icon_minitime9th January 2014, 9:56 pm

OOC: When? For what?

Hero found out that his sense's have failed him. He had not found metal or a shack where metal was found. Hero thought to himself, I need to train my sensory skills. How can I not sense metal? That's dumb. Hero sighed. Instead of using his senses for metal and stuff like that, he checked out for chakra or nearby presence. At least he was good at that. Hero continued behind Kazuya.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just passing through~Travel topic   Just passing through~Travel topic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just passing through~Travel topic
Page 1 of 1