Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Baek's Training Thread

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

Baek's Training Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baek's Training Thread   Baek's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime17th August 2016, 10:23 pm

After doing most of the training for his physical body and taijutsu techniques, Baek figured that it would be best if he were to continue focusing on juinjutsu for the time being. Juinjutsu was something that he wasn’t necessarily expecting to get good at, but he still enjoyed it to a particular degree. IT was exhilarating to make new seals that he could utilize in combat, being able to study as hard as he possibly could in order to become a reliable knight for pandora. “Hmm, so for the majority of the things, I have to …ahh how about this combined seal? If anything, it took a lot of studying to do in order to figure out what he wanted to accomplish with each and every seal. Sitting in such a dark room actually helped him with being inconspicuous, due to the fact that it was pitch black and Baek had night vision. He could basically work anywhere, if he really wanted to. Right now, he was working at a damp cave for some peace and quiet, that and some chalk in order to write down some formulas. “So if I carry the one here, and I make a shape there, I could be able to do this over there. “ It might not make any sense at first, but Baek was going over all of the probably combinations in his mind, as well as writing them down in the cave. “Hmm….. well I think this combination can work, but I’ll need some ink for this.”

This is how it usually went off concerning Baek’s ambition in being a lot more powerful, making brand new seals for himself in order to separate himself from other juinjutsu specials and other wolves of the nature. Usually wolves would use the stamina and fatigue drain to fuel their power, but Baek decided to take more of a route that involved him converging a bit of his chakra. Once he did that, it was as if his path was already chosen for him in that regard. But as usual, he always seems to get found out by his fellow wolves that sniff him out when hes needed. “Baek… you in there?” Baek has been gone for three days since he was working on his formula, and waved his hand when the young wolves came over. They could have been older than him since Baek literally just turned, but Baek was much younger in that regard. As for physical appearance and age, Baek did look pretty intimidating, but it didn’t match his outlook and personality at all. “Hello m young pups…” Bek went to hug them, and they immediately noticed with their superior senses that Baek needed a bath.”If anything, you should be calling us oni chan…” One of the twins would say, the other would just sigh and lift baek up with great strength. “Comeon you workaholic, were taking you home. “Baek tried to argue, he wasn’t done yet. “But there’s so many combinations I haven’t tried yet!!!

500 words- secondary training advanced natural
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Baek's Training Thread   Baek's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime18th August 2016, 1:02 am

approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Baek's Training Thread   Baek's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 12:38 pm

What a beautiful day ehh? Baek would say a she laid down, looking out into the nice sunlight with a smile. For a wolf, he was certainly enjoying the summer time for the time being, taking a small break from the juinjutsu that he was working on not too long ago. Today was the day that he was going to take one of his favorite werebeasts out for a walk. It was that strange rabbit that seems to hang out around his room whenever he came home, so maybe the wererabbit was something that was fond of baek. “Alright little buddy, were going to top by the main juin room that I always hang out at first, you don’t mind right?” The rabbit made a squealing sound and nuzzled into baek, which earned it a pat as they continued onto the library. As they went there Baek has noticed that his sensei was gone, but he left a note. “Wait..what?” His sensei was actually his juinjutsu sensei, who was allowing Baek to have access to very important books that he was using in order to better improve on himself and learn new ways to learn juinjutsu. Though for some reason, him not being here didn’t sit right with baek. “Squeak?” The rabbit made a concerning squeak as it sniffed the area, causing baek to sniff as well. Though, he did catch the attention of one of the individuals that worked in the tower. “Hey, can I help you find something? I just cleaned this place up son. “ Baek shook his head and pointed at the door.
There is this man over there that works in this room quite often, knows where he is?” The individual scratched his head and looked at the letter that baek was holding. “mind if I take a look at that?” Baek showed the letter to the man and he laughed. “Ahh.. that guy.. he left a key to someone by the name of Baek Shadal? He was going to be out odf town for a month or so, so he figured that you would be up to having access to the room as long as you clean up after yourself. “Baek sniffed the air and wondered how far his sensei has goone, seemingly thinking about following him. “Do you know where he went?” The man shook his head immediately. “Not my place and not my problem, these people tend to end up in places that do a bunch of crazy things. Or they end up doing a bunch of things in crazy places, you know how Pandora people are. “ After tossing Baek the key, the man went away. “Oh, one more thing, if you do need any help, you can ask me. My colleague might be gone, bit I’m still willing to help anyone that’s able to have an open mind towards things.”Baek nodded and then went off to study some more in terms of the jutu that he had in mind, entering the door and quickly closing it.
“Now then, time to get started. “ Baek would say briefly as he quickly hit the books about the defensive abilities, there came a page that was related to the ronin abilities of having stone to steel like skin, not being able to be penetrated by anything of the sort. Baek figured that it wouldn’t take him far, but it would be just enough to allow him to hold his own in terms of combat and the sort. “ Phew…” Baek would wipe the sweat off of his forehead as he started to get to work on the following jutsu. “The fkirst thing that I have to start working on is the seal for lv 1. “ Baek has done so, as well as up to lv 2 and level three. Though each seal took much longer time to complete than the last and took up a lot of his time. He would have to hunt when he got hungry and fed the bunny more than he fed himself. But after knowing of the seals, he would sigh. “It’s always this last part that gets me the ost you know, not too sure why I cant get it.

700/700

traines
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Baek's Training Thread   Baek's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime22nd August 2016, 12:43 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Baek's Training Thread   Baek's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th December 2016, 1:22 pm

Baek! You have to wake up!!” Baek was constantly being shaken by one of his friends that stayed at the wolf lodge that he was in as well. It was one of the old hideouts that Baek was allowed to stay in ever since he was turned. He had his own place now, but he liked to visit often and take brief naps there. “Hmm? Uhh..what happened?”  Baek would say casually as he got up and rubbed his head. “Did something happen or…..” The younger wolf then pointed at two werebeasts fighting eachother rather violently. They kept healing, so the fighting must have been going on for a while. “ Look Baek, I know that you aren’t the alpha of this den or anything, However, I still would really like it if you would lend a hand when things go out of control. We cant handle this by ourselves when the elders aren’t around. “ Baek already stepped forward and made an intimidating roar as he got into his kahn claw gale stance.   Grrr!!!” Another roar in order to  tell them to back down, but it didn’t seem like they would listen to baek. “ Looks like you aren’t giving me a choice!!”  One of them ran forward and Baek basically used his curse seal to activate his strength ties and gave the beast a strong punch in the face, sending it flying. “Ooops…did i… did I hit it too hard?”  BAek had to scramble., he needed to make a new were beast in order to replace the one that he just killed by accident. “Look, if the elders show up, tell them that I went out. Also, tell them that it was an accident if they figure it out.  

That’s how it started, but Baek was unsure as to how the infection technique was to work The first thing he had to do was check it out and find a natural mammal in order to infect. It was the only seal that he knew for the time being.  Speaking of which, Baek did find a rabbit and  caught it with his  A rank speed. “Hmm…” Baek then bit into it without strength tiers in order to see what would happen. After baek let it go, the Rabbit started to fidget controllably and sway back and forth. “Wait, what in the hell…” After mobbing around as if it was having some sort of heart attack, the rabbit laid down and died.  This made Baek frown, he didn’t know that his infection technique could actually bring about a high chance to kill someone.  “Oh no… this might not work…” Baek’s chances were too low, or better yet, he felt as if his chances of infecting the creatures were too low. If baek wanted a better shot at  creating a werebeast, he needed to find a way to increase the infection chance of making a werebeast. “Returning to the den, the den mother came by with the werebeast that was causing the trouble in the first place. They were fickle creatures, but baek was supposed to be the alpha, how did he manage to fail in the way that he did?

“What do you say?” The werebeast whimpered and lowered its head to baek. “Whats going on? Whats wrong?  The den mother than looked to baek and shook his head. “Someone got a little too greed y and stole a portion of food from the other. You have to understand that part of the job of taking care of thee beasts is the fact that you might have to find a way to feed them if they cant fend for themselves. These animals aren’t luxary pets. “ Baek then looked to the woman, but he tried not to look her in the eye. “I killed one by accident, I’m sorry.  I didn’t know what to do, and hen when I tried to make a werebeast in order to replace it, the werebeast died immediately. Or, maybe it didn’t even turn, it  was just fidgeting out of control. “The woman then shook her head.. “Making a werebeast takes time and practice, you cant just walk out of the den and expect things to go your way concerning these creatures. “ Baek then decided that he would find a way to pay this woman back. “Don’t worry, I’ll replace the beast if I can. Right now I wanted to ask you, how do you get the highest chance of a werebeast? The woman then thought to herself and shrugged. “It takes practice, you should start off with regular creatures first, then make your way to other animals, alright?”

750 WC
Trained
Spoiler:

used
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: Baek's Training Thread   Baek's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime9th December 2016, 5:44 pm

Zaki approval, granted
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Baek's Training Thread   Baek's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime13th December 2016, 8:59 pm

Working in the new seals was something that Baek found himself doing all evening. If he wasn’t working on the seals, he was studying new seals. Right now, the thing on Baek’s mind was to find a way to infect anyone that me nagged to come across. If Baek was able to do that, then he would be in a good position in the sense of being a strong alpha that finally had a pack of his own. Baek always felt as if he was freeloading off of other people , and with the amount of money he had, he still wasn’t at the level that he wanted to be in the sense of solidifying his style.  If he was to do so, as well as incorporate the help of his werebeasts, then maybe At the very most, the only thing that Baek could do was wait. He had to wait for the moment that the potency of his infection techniques would increase to a level that would be  conveniently  increased to a point that it could infect someone without any sort of downsides. Even though it might seem like a crazy thing to hope for at a time like this. “Trut trut…..Trut trut…” Baek wasn’t necessarily keeping his movement quiet as he travelled through the wilderness, looking for random creatures to infect. One of the things that Baek thought was a good idea was infecting regular animals that liked to travel the world a lot. Not only would their natural abilities increase they could go about their business and make the least suspicious movements. “But where am I going to find something like that?” Baek was a bit confused for the moment, but the suddenly noticed that he was being followed. “Huh?” As baek sniffed the air, he looked in the direction of the back of the forest, the smell seemed to be coming from there, and judging from his sight and hearing, even if it as a little dark, baek would still know  that the creature was there. “Come out now!” Baek would say as he got into a stance, the tarzan stance for now. He didn’t know what he was dealing with, so he didn’t  want to take any chances. “Aroof!!” The beast that came out to face baek was something that he hasn’t really seen before.
The Aneka looked like some sort of elk like creature. At the very best, it seemed like a violet wilderbeast with an apparent killing intent that was geared towards baek for some reason. “But why me? Did I do something wrong?” Baek thought in his head as he put his hands up. “Alright, calm down buddy, I don’t want any trouble. “ However, the beast didn’t want to bother listening to baek, it rushed at him at a high speed,  horns and all . The Aneka  had about B rank seed, which something that Baek can easily handle. “Alright, how about a test of strength then?” Baek kept himself steady and used his curse mark series to simulate A rank strength and  grab the beat by the horns. “You know, with some spit shine, you could probably be a good addition to the family.”  The aneka only growled in response, acting rather feral and defensive, but it only made baek laugh. “Comeon, don’t be like that…. Here… tell you what, if you survive, you’ll be experiencing power unlike no other. And if you don’t, well, I don’t suppose you have some life insurance right?” Baek was hoping it would work on the faunus this time around. “Rooting the faunus with his A rank strength and swinging over to the head of the Faunus, Baek would bite The faunus in order to inject a B rank worth of infectious blood in order to turn  the Aenka into a werebeast. The bite was successful, with  baek’s teeth making contact with the wilderbeast. “alright….” Baek let go and watched the animal twist and turn, wondering what was going to happen. Was fate about to let this faunus die? Or was it going to turn around and work? To Baek’s luck, it finally happened, he was finally able to create a  wilderbeast of his own. The aneka looked around as if it was being born for the first time, no longer angry towards baek. When baek put his hand out the beast put its head under it. “Family..”

700 WC

Spoiler:

Using the 2000 wc i checked off for https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com/t7766-we-improved-right-baek-hana#60857 to compensate from the wc missing here.

1300 going to
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Baek's Training Thread   Baek's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime26th December 2016, 7:50 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baek's Training Thread   Baek's Training Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baek's Training Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2