Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

We improved right? [baek/hana]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gado

Gado

We improved right? [baek/hana] Empty
PostSubject: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime30th October 2016, 11:38 am

A baek sat down and waited as he  wondered when Hana was going to show up. Baek was a few meters away from the building in the underground bunker. It was a great pace to train, so  Baek invited her to come.  "Hana...did get a little more girly... "   More or less, Baek thought she was going to be  a good wife to someone someday, if she got around to not punching her friends or setting them on fire. Well, it's a step by step process. He was just wanted to be able to handle his own business without always having to worry about picking up the slack and putting themselves in even more danger. It was obvious to Baek that they would eventually be going on a few more missions soon, going on these missions was something that Baek looked forward to. However, losing his friends or losing any of his friends in the process was something that Baek didnt enjoy too much. In some way, shape, or form, Baek was a kindhearted brute.

Maybe that analogy seemed strange, but sparring was basically training for him, or better yet, he thought of it as a playful event that he would share with a person, or potential rival. Baek never saw hana as a rival, but more of a friend, but was that a bad thing?" Eh..i wonder if she would come?"

training
Spoiler:

Last edited by Amon on 3rd December 2016, 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime30th October 2016, 11:55 am

Hana, as she ever seemed to do lately, certainly made an over the top entrance as she appeared around a corner with her feet never once touching the ground. She appeared as if flying face first around, spinning in mid air to land on a wall with her feet, just to push off as it showed she was making use of her Wing Clip for 'flying' that last little bit to land on her feet in front of her companion, wide smile on her face as if what she hadn't done was a little peculiar to anybody else. "Hey Baek-me-a-cake,"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime30th October 2016, 12:09 pm

I think i actually can, my cooking's got alot better. Though, with all the wild animals i killed and tried to cook on a stick, Jessica tried to stop me a few times. " Baek would say with a small laugh as he got up. "Plus, you smell of perfume. You really have changed a little from your tomboy phase right? Does that mean you got a little weaker because you wanted to keep up on appearances?"y Baek would sniff again. "No, nevermind, it's just the strong smell of ash. hahaha... im only kidding. Baek then  got into a Kahn  Tarzan stance. I wanted to do a little training before i told you about this cool assignment i wanted to do. Though, i want you to be up for it!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Amon on 3rd December 2016, 3:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime30th October 2016, 12:17 pm

"Perfume?" Hana repeated cluelessly, in her mind she was rather immediately shrugging it off and guessing it could've been the scent of her nature-like body, only for him to correct himself at the smell being ash. "Well, I just kinda burn a bunch with my technique," To make her point, she would mimic his pose, if only then to shake herself like a wet canine that seemed to shake off a small cloud of ash. The whole process brought her into a giggling fit as she stood back up, "Why not, be nice to see how we've both improved since I started learning under Ka," She got into her usual fighting position, however not before stamping her foot on the ground. "I've developed two whole nintai combos since we last fought, let's see if I can stack up to you better now,"

Used:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime30th October 2016, 1:51 pm

Hey, believe me when i say this, every stance i do has meaning." Baek would say as he retracted his claws Even though she did tease him a bit, Baek did smile. "Alright, i hope you're ready hana! I'll start a little easy on you." Baek would say as he stomped hard with his movement, using a skipping step to glide towards hana, the tremor would of started hana as Baek initially went for an uppercut while Hana was shook, but pulled back with an incredible feint in order to give hana three leg lariats at A rank speeds. Two on the right leg and one on the left leg. The combined damage would be a total of 3 'Cs and 3 'b's of pain in total that she would experiencing, with the possibility of her passing out as well if the pain is too much. It wasn't real damage, and that was good, hana was his friend. He wasn't going to hurt her, badly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime30th October 2016, 2:42 pm

Hana kept her eyes forwards and on Baek, even with the peculiar tremor, leaning back to avoid the uppercut whilst keeping her eyes fixed upon him. She wouldn't let it slip so soon however that she caught his feint. She wasn't sure what to do to counter, instead letting Baek think for those briefs moments longer that he had it right. She would combine her techniques in order to protect her legs. Firstly came the 'armour' granted by her Stone Fist, pulling the ash from the area in order to cover her legs, to alleviate some of the damage. Along with that came the additional layer of wreathed algae vines, pointed and sharp. She would still be hurt by the b-ranks of damage, if lowered by the new defences, but would also deal a B-rank of nature chakra damage back with all three of the lariats. "Picked up my speeds, including my reactions," Hana whispered a little teasingly.

Used:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime30th October 2016, 3:54 pm

With each kick, the only thing protecting Baek from taking his own leg off was the fact that he had S rank chakra resistance. His A rank resistance was naturally gained, so his wolf curse mark only increased it for him. Each kick did c tier damage to baek, but he healed it over until he finally only sustained C rank damage to his left leg.  As for the physical damage being dealt with the thorns, Baek’s  added  defense measures also kicked in to protect him, so it was mostly the chakra. “Not yet!” Baek was suffering C rank nature damage to his leg, but he wasn’t giving up.  Her head was still not covered in veins, so Baek leaned in at A rank speeds in order to give hana a headbutt with A rank speed that would of out-sped her hand or leg movements unless she was moving at ++ legs or + arm rank speeds. It would of also knocked her away 2 feet and give her the necessary pain to knock her out cold.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime1st November 2016, 4:54 pm

"So true!" Hana called out, a wide smirk as her hand came out igniting the Sol Fire whilst drawing in ash. With a blink, her hand came up as a ball of glowing embered ash was in it's place. By the time Baek was leaning in to headbutt her, Hana was already moving back at the same A-rank speeds, leaving the ash balls in her place. "You're facing a short range expert, more than just offensively now," She was getting a little cocky sure, but she had plenty of plans. Triggering the flashing explosions of the orbs point blank, she was already leaping back 15ft at A-rank speeds, phasing right through the thorny vines to leave that extra barrier for Ka to get through, to get some distance between them whilst Baek was potentially blinded. The close observer however would see her feet never seemed to be leaving the grounds, whilst half way back her hand was being planted firmly to the ground as she prepared more. She knew, blinded or not, that he would know about the vines suddenly growing beneath the ground, but likewise that there would be so much sudden growth he wouldn't be able to know just the purpose, nor where she herself would move to should the blinding occur. After all, she would shortly after yank up the roots clear of the ground, aiming to take back control of the battlefield thanks to her Spring Lord mark speeding things up a little.

Used:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime1st November 2016, 8:46 pm

So Baek was blinded, which was completely bogus. He was losing, why was he losing? " Tch.... I cant see!!!" Baek said in frustration as he switched over and went into his gale stance. He was changing his strategy for a brief moment as he brought out his claws. The vibrations in the ground didn't help, and he didn't know what was going on, but he still had his two other senses. Hana's scent was more potent because he's been around her a lot, and Baek's sense of smell was powerful. After healing up the last damage he received from last time, Baek still felt the vibrations of her moving around. There wasn't much he could do, but he wasn't going to give up yet.  "You aren't the only one that can use ninjutsu hana!

Using the skipping step and being in gale form for bake to maintain his a rank speed capability at least moving over to Hana's area by  using his sense  of smell and hearing, but mostly smell.  forming hansigns, at A rank speeds, Baek took a deep breath and then exhaled several small blasts of wind chakra in such a manner that they are dispersed over an expansive range, enough to make it difficult to avoid them entirely without taking any damage. They traveled 120 feet and travelled at b rank speeds with piercing. Each ball did B rank damage. Even if she tried to adjust herself, Baek was intent on coordinating her smell with wind displacement. He was pushing himself hard.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime20th November 2016, 7:00 pm

Hana felt she was done showing off just a little, this was meant to be sparring after all and she wanted to give both herself and Baek to show off anything else new besides Hana's new strengths. She was able to pick up the movements that was a new technique, to her at least, and out of curiousity would let herself be hit. In part as she was curious just how strong the regeneration of her Curse Mark was. With a loud grunt she began to fall backwards, Matrix style, as she was blown back whilst the plants held her firmly down still. "Woah! ... damn Baek that hurt. But... yeah you're not the only regenerator anymore either," She said with a grin as she swung back into position, rubbing her chest where she took the brunt of the B-rank of damage. Deciding to go back onto the full offensive, she began the first stage of her newest combination. "Spring Lords First Motion!" She remained perfectly balanced by the plants beneath her as she stood on one leg, the other bent with the knee protruding. From there without a movement she sped forwards at A+ speed across the ground, going in to drive her knee into Baek's gut for the first step of the combo. Knowing he had his own regeneration and he was back to full, she had no issues in holding back from using her the A+ speed for the damage she would cause. All the while she was feeling for her bodies natural regeneration since getting the mark. Even she was surprised that she would heal so much so quickly as everything healed up. "... I think... I think I've had a zenkai or something," She laughed nervously once her attack landed (or was dodged/blocked).

Used:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime3rd December 2016, 3:00 pm

Baek wasn’t too sure if he beat her or not, or even if he damaged Hana, he was too blind to even know of it. However, He was then hit with a  knee to the stomach that was being backed with A rank strength. However,  Baek’s curse series activated and gave him A rank defenses, which took the knee A rank attack head on.  “Ahh..Tch….” Baek would say as he rubbed the spot where Hana just kneed. “Imagine if you  was to hit me any harder than that Hana, I don’t think I would be able to take it that well next time. “ Baek would then give out a deep sigh and put his hands in the air. “I surrender, you are officially stronger than me. “Baek said it begrudgingly and pouted, but Hana was insanely strong, it was so weird. “You know, I didn’t think that such time being past could bring about such a dynamic change in a person. But if that  was the case, why do I feel like I haven’t changed much?” Baek was still kind of blind, so upon walking towards  some kind of exit, he would walk right into a wall. “Bump!” Baek then fell down backwards and rub his head. “Yep, I don’t know when this blindness thing it going to heal either, unless I literally claw out my eyes and let it heal all over again. But seriously, that’s taking it a bit far in my opinion, super desperation.

For now, Baek was blind. “ Well, I was thinking of starting my own small werebeast pack. However, I wanted to go out looking for all kinds of creatures and animals. I was wondering if you wanted to help me with that, you know? Look for things to hunt and turn into good partners for me to work with.  So basically, yes, It kind of involves turning some of these things into werebeasts.  I always borrow the werebeasts and whatnot, but I’m a little tired of doing that, so maybe I should have a little bit of my own, you know what I mean?

Current tally of all posts- ust counted- 1506
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime3rd December 2016, 3:12 pm

Hana sniggered softly as Baek called it quits, "Sorry, you're probably as surprised as I am. I've not exactly gotten to stretch my legs like that since I got the new Mark," She apologised, watching him walking away and bumping into a wall only prompting more laughter from her. "Could've waited a moment," She said as she rushed to his side, waving a hand in front of his face as she drew the ash right back out to let his eyes just need to heal away the irritation. Something she felt would only take a few seconds and blinking at worst. "Sorry again I just... got a little excited. Though to be fair it didn't feel like you held back much at first when you, and to be honest I didn't either, know about my high regeneration so... yeah sorry again Baek-me-a-cake." She giggled again as she patted his back. "So gonna get yourself a pack then huh? Well I suppose that might give me another stretch out too, and happy to help my partner in learning from Ka,"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime3rd December 2016, 5:36 pm

I don’t even think the rasangen could beat you..” Baek would stand still as he let Hana do her thing and take the ash from out of his eyes. It was something that he thought about for quite some time, finding a way to make good use of what he has so far.  “Hmm, wow, I think I need to train a lot more, but unless I become a gold knight, this is as far as I go for ninustsu. Though, I did have some kind of plan to keep going before I wised up. Want to see it?” Baek would say as he turned to the opposite side and  did something pretty impressive, even in Baek’s standards. This takes up quite a bit of chakra, but baek wanted to be impressive atleast. “Ok…. Ahh….. hmm…” Baek was quiet for a moment but the changed his mind. “Ahh forget it, wouldn’t of worked out, believe me…… I don’t think I could of won, but it would have been cool.

The first thing that Baek did was  create a giant hand of some sort. He used wind chakra to infuse with and condense a mass amount of wind-chakra to form a massive demonic-like claw extending from  his hand.  It was twice the size of the medium M(x2), which made it pretty big. “Now This!!!!!!!!! Watch me !!!” Baek then waved his hand and used beast gale palm at A rank speeds, moving the arm at a rank speeds as well’. Even though rapid fire would have been smaller if he did it normally, using the giant gale palm made the rapid fire as big as the hand which made these enormous crescent waves at A rank speed that did C rank damage each. Damage would of been about 1 band c, but it was still impressive, maybe.

“See, not enough, flashy too..i can hit harder than this arm can, but its cool
… .” BAek then dispersed the flash and sighed. “Takes a bit of chakra too. Speaking of moves, its been a while since I taught you rasangen, did anything with it yet?

Baek would say this as we walked over to her after showing off all of those flashy moves with a curious look kn his face. He wondered what she was thinking in terms of learning some new ultimate techniques. "There are plenty of paths you can take, but i was thinking of a different path, you know? I just have to make sure it doesn't eat up the rest of my potential for other things, know what i mean? However, this is more about you, i was the one in charge of teaching you that. I want to be sure that you are able to make a perfect rasangen, so do you think you could make one for me right now? Not to hit me with or anything, but i just want to see if you have the chakra concentration down and whatnot. " Baek was atleast a thorough teacher.

WC- 2000 total

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime10th December 2016, 1:01 pm

Hana immediately went into clapping once Baek was showing her the technique he had been working on. She thought for a moment and nodded, "Y'know, that probably would've gotten me. If you'd hit that on me whilst I still had that aura I wouldn't have been able to actually heal fast enough. I'd have been perfectly fine but it would've drained me enough to knock me out even for a split second," She informed him. Meanwhile she brought her hand up, flashing the Sol Fire ball as she'd mistakenly done so often, however that fire was then overtaken by a true and red Rasengan as it pulsed softly, licking at her fingers where it was obviously infused with fire. "I've been working on a few things actually. I've been practising for my clan's Tota, Glass Release, and working on a few combination techniques, including a Rasengan based. I've been trying to get the fire to overwhelm my hand, I call it the Rasentsume," She told him, though the evidence of this she was trying to show was very clearly in the early stages. "If my new... position... has taught me anything, it's to open myself up. And soon... I'll have a technique that can penetrate chakra barriers,"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime12th December 2016, 11:32 am

"Chakra berries? Do they taste good?" Baek would say a she blinked twice, not really knowing what that meant. "Oh, chakra Barriers, yea those. Well, i think i can get those too, so maybe you could test them on me. Whenever you need a practice partner, I'll be sure to practice with you, alright? As a matter of fact, i dont think there is a nintajutsu version of Rasangen, maybe i'll learn that at Gold?" Baek started to get excited. We could have a serious fight when we get stronger, really test our skills, afterwards, we should go off and start picking up immortality ways of immortality. I'm not that bright for myself...but i have ideas for you hana."

Baek would say as he walk over. "A secret Forrest, nobody knows about, with mystical energy and power. Whenever something happens to you, as long as that Forrest exists, you'll reincarnate through that forrest. Becoming... nature? The embodiment of nature or something? Thats worthy of a god, the god of nature.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime12th December 2016, 1:11 pm

Hana just gave him a blank expression when he seemed to mistake what she was saying about Barriers. "Nintai Rasengan huh?" She would go on to repeat, smirk crossing her face as she was obviously thinking over that for herself, "Well, I suppose we are both taijutsu specialists learning individual Rasengans. Oh! We should totally clash them when we've perfected, see who's is stron- ... actually maybe not best idea. You use Wind, I use Fire, pretty sure that's kinda insta-win on my end." She rubbed the back of her head trying to think that over, "Ah whatever we'll work it out later," She added when he was approaching her, speaking of a forest. "Does... does this forest actually exist? I mean, having a form of immortality would be amazing but... I dunno... I might be all Nature-ified but I'm still a Fushicho and dying is... well it's a big part of our lifestyle. The whole passing on our legacy through our ashes."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime12th December 2016, 8:14 pm

"No, i was thinking with your crazy spriggan powers you could make some sort of super tree that could give birth to you. Or maybe you could make the Forrest and you could always "come back" because the Forrest exists. Oh! Maybe there is a god beast that likes nature alot, perhaps that could be apart of the way you can come back?" Baek was thinking really hard of a way for Hana to stay alive. "Well, you left remember? You're here with me, and i dont want you to die. If you died, i'd lose a good friend of mine, and i'll be alone. So if i cant help it, and the worst does happen, i would want you to come back....you know?
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime24th December 2016, 6:30 pm

Hana thought it over, looking down at her hands, then rubbing at the spot on her chest where her Curse Mark presided. There was the wispy voice in the back of her mind as she touched it telling her to listen, take any chance to do what Baek was suggesting. But then there was her own voice, that of her fathers mixed over the top, reminding her how the clan lived like phoenixes. "... we die... so our souls, our wants and desires, our unused potential, everything is passed to the next generation." She gave a small sigh after muttering to herself, suddenly going rather solemn, a rare emotion for her to show. "I'm not finished in this world, not by a long shot. But I don't want immortality either." she rubbed the back of her neck. "Besides... like anyone can kill me that easily," She added with a smirk and a wink, evidence she was back to her usual state. "My regeneration isn't even fully unlocked yet, still... growing."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime26th December 2016, 6:38 pm

"The hidden potential! Ahh, i always knew you had it in you, you just need a good rival so you can sharpen your skills. However, never be so keen on taking hits, this isn't helsing or anything. Your healing factor is no reason to be sloppy. " Baek would say as he nodded his head. He was a bit sad when Hana said that she had to pass on no matter what. "If there is a piece of you left to whoever you turn into, i'll come get you and bring you back. No matter how long it takes, we will always be friends, ok? Though, maybe the new you doesn't want to come back? I mean, i hope so, it's not the same without you." Baek then laughed as Hana went back to her playful self. "That's the spirit, the old hana! Oh, did you buy a house yet? Where are you staying?
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime27th December 2016, 4:08 am

Hana's face turned serious as he asked about where she's staying, "... I sleep with Jessica," She answered him as straight-faced as she could muster. But even then the snickering back to break through until it was fullblown laughter. "N-No, but seriously... I've just been staying at Ka's place. And actually... yeah I wasn't exactly lying," She couldn't help but smirk, obviously happy with herself for sleeping with Ka's maid.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime27th December 2016, 9:25 am

"oh, well...that's nice..." Baek didnt really know how to react to that. "Your body heat makes the perfect heater in this kind of weather, Jessica is nice, i wouldn't want anything to happen to her. " Extra protection if you are around. However, i just might have to leave soon to look for that faunus that i want. But you dont have to leave with me or anything, it's a quick trip at best. Though, i dont know if that guarantees that they will listen to me or anything like that. But, if you want to buy a house or move out, we could look for the perfect one for you together, alright? " Baek then sat on the floor. Thanks for keeping me company, i don't know if i cut into your free time. [color=#ffccff]
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime27th December 2016, 5:52 pm

Hana just smiled as she sat and joined him on the floor, sat cross-legged and facing him. "I mean, I'm probably gonna have to move out sooner or later, I've just kinda been crashing at Ka's place without his actually asking. I mean I don't think he has much of a problem, I help where I can obviously and, as he puts it, 'nothing is boring with me around'. Besides, Jessica is still Corri's mother so I can't drag her away obviously. And seriously, I'm still adjusting to my time back, and until Ka gives me something to do, I've sorta got all the time in the world,"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime28th December 2016, 12:12 pm

Alright, lets go hunting for some Werebeasts!! I really do appreciate the help! " Baek would say as he looked over yonder. "I kind of have an idea of what i want to find, it's going to be pretty sweet once i do, you know? But at any time during our trip, let me know if you want to back out. I dont mind paying for a carravan or anything. "Baek would then let out a silly laugh. "I have all of this money, and yet ii really have no use for it, you know? I never really bought anything. Did you buy anything with your pay?
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime28th December 2016, 12:55 pm

Hana would just give him a blank stare once more as he brought up the subject of money, "... I've been gone for more than a year Baek-a-cake. I think my accounts all got frozen. Don't forget, not even Ka knew where I was and I'm his second favourite student," She slumped back to lying on the floor with her arms under her head as she thought about things, "Hunting should something should be fun though, back to the basics and all. Can practise my new stuff in person too, really stretch my capabilities out against someone I don't need to worry about injuring."
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime29th December 2016, 1:54 pm

If if you have a little more left in the tank, we could train some more if there is anything that you wanted to try. I don't mind. "Baek would say casually as he flexed his fingers. "We might think that we have enough of what we think we truly need, or we could possibly run into something unexpected. So if preparation is your thing, that's what we can do. " It was really up to her at this point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We improved right? [baek/hana]   We improved right? [baek/hana] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We improved right? [baek/hana]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next