Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Weeding the garden

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Weeding the garden Empty
PostSubject: Weeding the garden   Weeding the garden Icon_minitime25th April 2016, 7:24 am

dumbass, how do you end up getting lost, they probably think poorly of me now! Ty continued to search for the house described in the scroll, regardless of the fact it was already getting dark. "Guardian-sama, I hope you're not worried about me!" He mumbled aloud before approaching a house that fit the description: large gate and an even bigger house. i doubt this is going to be easy he slowly pulled the gate open as the rain suddenly began to pour down in the area, he paused his action of open the gate. great if I need anything else it was more rain he mumbled before completely opening the gate "what the..." He spoke, staring at weeds which stood up as tall as him maybe taller. "Do they really give these jobs to academy students!" He complained, he thought the weed would only be the sized of actual weeds: these weeds seemed home grown and had a faint degree of chakra to them.

"Who would grow their weeds?" Ty questioned before, reaching for a shuriken: which he hadn't yet received today's is just not my day. He sighed as he glared at the weeds, with a sense of being dumbfounded. "You're going down partner!" He jested as his stood soaking wet from the rain. He could only glare at the weeds, which soon gave him the feeling they were staring back at him. "We'll I'm about to get ride of you so good-bye!" He announce before beginning his jutsu "fire style: dragon's breath!" He mumbled before taking a deep breath as he let his chakra infuse with the air he inhaled, soon exhaling out fire instead of regular air. The flames of his jutsu were only strong enough to injury the first row, which started growing back to regular size within seconds.

What stood in front of him were not just any plants, but chakra-infused plants. He need an idea to fight against: a tactically retreat was in call. He hopped backwards, landing seven inches away from the gate; then drew a line in the dirt with his fingers: indicating not to pass. Ty plans of a quick mission has been soiled the whole of today, he need to get back on track: he need something which would help him boost his fire's strength. That's it! He had a brilliant idea, the other day he found a snake in the yard with guardian-sama; guardian-sama told him that the snake he was looking at was special and possessed its own name "garden snake!" He spoke What if I made a snake which can attack with me. he began putting hand signs together, as he found himself a worth answer flaming mamba. he choose mamba since he learned that they are a very dangerous types of snake, who protect their turf whenever they feel it's endangered: often killing their victims with a deadly poison.

Within seconds Ty created a mamba, purely out of the fire element. Let's go! they lunged forward, with Ty jumping into the air and the mamba walking straight into the weeds using them as shelter from the rain. The weed began to burn down from the root, the mamba roamed low enough to stop their regeneration. A hero always get the last move! Ty place several hand sign together before using dragon's breath once again, finishing off the overgrown weeds.

Ty land on the ground as the mamba dispersed, leaving hot air. Ty simply nodded and knocked onto the door in hope to receive payment, for his deed.

Rolls:
Back to top Go down

Weeding the garden Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weeding the garden   Weeding the garden Icon_minitime26th April 2016, 4:13 pm

approved
Back to top Go down

Weeding the garden
Page 1 of 1