Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

You guys are still kicking?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

You guys are still kicking? Empty
PostSubject: You guys are still kicking?   You guys are still kicking? Icon_minitime29th February 2016, 6:48 am

Nobody probably remembers me, it's been... ok nearly 5 years. lol!

I can't recall quite why I had left and everything, it was obviously shortly after I had moved so my best guess would be it was around the time life kinda screwed me over too. I wasn't in that place for too long anyway, and probably won't be getting into specifics.

But lately I got back into watching Naruto on crunchyroll, and remembered my old character, so on an off chance I searched her and... here I am. And you guys are still around.

AND PEOPLE ARE USING MY CLAN *squee*

So yeah I don't know what I'll be doing here for the moment, but I just felt rather than be a silent watcher, I'd at least just appear like 'hey... nobody probably knows me'
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: You guys are still kicking?   You guys are still kicking? Icon_minitime29th February 2016, 12:43 pm

OMFG AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Remembers you* I have to tell Raven that your back your back I'm so happy so so so so so so sooooooooooooooooo happy. Welcome back ^.^
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: You guys are still kicking?   You guys are still kicking? Icon_minitime29th February 2016, 2:52 pm

You're one of the many people that left shortly before I came, so I remember the remnants of you lol... Nice to meet you I'm Misty~
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: You guys are still kicking?   You guys are still kicking? Icon_minitime29th February 2016, 6:30 pm

Aurielle wrote:
OMFG AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *Remembers you* I have to tell Raven that your back your back I'm so happy so so so so so so sooooooooooooooooo happy. Welcome back ^.^

Totally do it. I miss people blush

Miasma wrote:
You're one of the many people that left shortly before I came, so I remember the remnants of you lol... Nice to meet you I'm Misty~

I'm hoping no bad remnants of me got left behind.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: You guys are still kicking?   You guys are still kicking? Icon_minitime29th February 2016, 7:18 pm

Fuck. You're old old school. Only saw you for a few weeks back in the day.

Welcome back.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You guys are still kicking?   You guys are still kicking? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You guys are still kicking?
Page 1 of 1