Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?

Go down 
+4
Gorotsuki
Co
Mist
Aurielle
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Empty
PostSubject: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime27th August 2014, 8:57 pm

I'm not even going to try an activity check because that's when people seem to just come out of a woodwork to sign on for that one day. I don't get it? What's the problem is it the fact that people aren't modding? I'll mod. Or is it the lack of activities for people to do, surely it isn't hard to come up with something some sort of plot line to do that sort of thing.

So this topic is a mixture of an activity check and you guys the members making plots for yourself. If you come up with the ideas I will help you make them more interesting/less convolted. And Maybe, just maybe I'll mod them but ultimately it should be the sort of thing anyone can mod. I personally am done with making stuff for people because it never ends well and my frustration at bouts of inactivity have made me reluctant to do so.

So in a nutshell make storylines for your own characters, any storyline make I dunno nemisis's and sub plots or world ending drama or triflying love stories...ultimately I don't care. If it makes sense I'll help you develop it and if people won't mod it I will. But on the same token when I ask stuff from anyone I did mod I better not here a stutter or excuse.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime27th August 2014, 9:24 pm

I've got on like 10 times today to see if you were on, lol...
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime27th August 2014, 9:33 pm

Timezones yo. If I'm not on, I'm working.

Give me like another hour.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 1:18 am

o-o im normally on.... unless like cola i have work. i am either on the site or working on my civi, or the summons contract. on occasion i do slack off and do a bit of gaming, every so often. but yeah i show up as if im not "online" although i might just change that now lol
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 6:58 am

I've been dealing with school starting up again but I'm going to try and be on more to get things done. Might even be able to think of some plots for myself -yay-
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 8:29 am

Every time I pop on I see no one, well cept Goro and Neo for breif periods. I'll be asleep now but I should be back around like 5 pm Eastern +
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 9:47 am

I'm with Blade and probably several other members of the site. School just started up again and my life got busier. Certain things had to be sacrificed.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 12:36 pm

Misty wrote:
I've got on like 10 times today to see if you were on, lol...

Can't yah be on for others besides Vix only? XD We are all friends yah know.

Anyways, I've been dealing with my new job and such at times, but when not I pop on every few hours to see if anyone is on but nada so I go play some games. I just didn't wanna be doing my usual on for 12 hours straight without anyone getting on. It was getting annoying for me x.x
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 2:05 pm

I'm here a lot just when I get on most times I'm alone or gotta work at night
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime28th August 2014, 6:04 pm

Sorry I have been dealing with family problems. But they are over now so I should be online more.

@ I already have a plot up with Xan Ibwa = Bloody Rule.

But I will try and make one for King & Wolf as well as Zelana.

---------------

King.. I guess if people are willing to mod me I would prefer a plot where King finds out that Wolf is actually a Dobutsu and they have to deal with the fall out surrounding that as people within the Hokkai Clan hate him for it due to their spouses and children dying by Dobutsu Hands. They end up dealing with it only for the Dobutsu who are harassing Wolf about it to threaten her life causing them to have to fight them as they are attempting to have an incursion on the west continent.

Plot name: Wolf or Polaris

The First half will essentially be drama with fighting in the middle and end. It would be her telling him her situation and him reacting to it while a clan member overhears and then spreads it around. Them being confronted by some of the clan elders who due to an argument eventually see that it wasn't anyone's fault just fate and decide to let Wolf off the hook. Some members hate that and then ambush them while they are sleeping resulting in a skirmish. The results of that skirmish cause them to get banished from the clan for some time due to the clan head (Rainer) not intervening due to him being buzy with stuff.

During their banishment they are attacked by the remaining clan members who are seeking revenge and it's fighting and conversation as they do not wish to kill their clan members so they try to convince them to stop fighting them and give up their revenge. Some listen some don't and the ones who don't fight to the death.

Overall it should be 5 topics long.
1 - Wolf telling King and someone finding out and spreading it through the clan.
2. - Elders meeting topic and the arguments surrounding that.
3. Night time ambush and fight.
4. Elders telling them their punishment and they set off for Gehenna due to being banished.
5. Arriving in Gehenna they are attacked by the remaining angry clan members.

The second half will be more infiltration, intelligence gathering and combat.

Once they finish with the Gehenna fight Wolf goes to her meeting with the Dobutsu who are blackmailing her to tell them to fuck off. However they reveal that it's too late and the information she has been feeding them is enough for the Dobutsu to launch an attack on Gehenna. She fights them while King joins the fight mid-way and eventually they deal with that group but potentially capture one, two or three. They then torture the one/two that they've captured until they give them locations where the Dobutsu will attack. If they capture 1 they just get 1 location, 2 two locations, 3 all three locations.

Upon getting to a location they are supposed to intercept the Dobutsu and deal with their ranks and if they don't know the other locations they gather intel on them. However each attack is happening simultaneously. So They either split up or call some of their allies (The Blades?) to deal with it. Once that is done with they will learn about a final invading force which is coming through the sea after properly interrogating/torturing some of the ones remaining if they left any alive. They then have to intercept the force at sea rather than have them reach land due to the sheer amount causing panic on the West Continent. Meaning it will be a sea battle with different fronts (across topics) which people in the different topics can jump back and forth to assist the others when need be.

All in all it should be 6-8 topics.
1. Wolf meeting Dobutsu & Ambush. King jumps in after 20 posts if they aren't defeated.
2. Torturing topic and revealing of locations of others. While either Wolf or King goes back to Sheol to gather allies just in case. Eventually 1, 2 or all 3 locations are revealed for Wolf, King & allies if any to protect.
3-5: Various topics of locations where Wolf, King & Allies go to intercept. If all locations aren't revealed then they have to interrogate in order to gain information about them and rush over. Chakra/Injuries don't replenish when entering a new topic location and the locations are partially destroyed depending on how late they enter. (Other topic(s) takes 20 posts (including other topic) not that bad, 40 posts (including other topic) partially destroyed, 60 posts half destroyed and 80 posts the area is completely destroyed and overrun by dobutsu.
6. Regrouping while slight rest to interrogate while gaining knowledge of final attack and plotting out strategies and groups for each front.
7-8: Northeast and Southeast of the Western Sea closest to Gehenna two sea battles, random boats will be provided and participants have to fight Dobutsu on the water. But can swap topics every 5 posts (total) with a 500 word travelling topic to assist the second front if necessary. Note they may be pursued by enemies who have a higher speed than them causing those enemies to join the second topic as well.

Enemies for this plot:
1st Half
*Hokkai Clan Members with Animal Pets [Elite Genin (5), Chunin (3), Chunin Instructors (2) and T. Jonin (Leader)] - 1 & 3rd topic.
*Hokkai Clan Elders (Random npcs with creature pets). 2nd topic.
*Hokkai Clan Members with Animal & Creature Pets [Elite Genin & Animal Pets (10), Chunin & Animal Pets (4), Chunin Instructors & Animal Pets (3), T. Jonin & Creature Pets (2), Elite T. Jonin & Creature Pet (Leader) ]
*Pets
- Animals (Normal Animals)
- Creatures (Found in the Land of Forsaken can be anything you want really)

2nd Half
*Volt Tribe Dobutsu 1st & 2nd topic
*Terra, Flame and Volt Tribe Dobutsu 3rd-5th topic
*Aqua & Aero Tribe Dobutsu 7th & 8th Topic.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime29th August 2014, 3:10 pm

Sorry been working double shifts the past couple days, but i will have the whole weekend off to post with you vix.

As for plot with my character I will be posting that up tomorrow, but it will just be the plot until I reach chunin. Which means you and I gotta brainstorm for a bit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime29th August 2014, 4:57 pm

whoop
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime29th August 2014, 5:46 pm

For Zelana. Honestly I have no idea what to do with her, suggestions from anyone would be helpful?

For Aria - Same boat really I have no idea what do to with her and unfortunately the other people who have Dobutsu aren't that serious so I'm frustrated on that end.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime29th August 2014, 5:52 pm

Help me boost up to enough posts for another character Xander and i'll see what i can come up with for a Dobutsu character. as for Zelana im making a civi right now (gonna build mechs lol) we might be able to swing an idea ish like thing that way.
Back to top Go down
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime9th September 2014, 10:29 pm

Most Likely... If I came online I'd probably cease to exist.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime10th September 2014, 1:35 am

uh...What?
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime10th September 2014, 12:34 pm

So Vix gave me this marvelous idea to make a Slave Trade branching mission. Really like the idea, just want some help fleshing it out.

I was thinking for the first mission (B-A rank), Cyrus would be tasked with infiltrating one of the cells of the slave trade in the West Continent. It would be mainly recon and he would attempt to gain information on the other locations this Slave Ring had set up. Possibly pose as an interested customer, or something of that nature. Once he learned the locations, the real fun would begin.

The next few missions would consist of him going to these locations and pretty much just laying waste to the organization...OR killing the leaders and taking control. Obviously with each location destroyed, the slave traders would buff security and the missions would go a rank higher.

The final mission would consist of Cyrus pretty much taking out the Kingpin of this whole thing. After that he could either claim the Slave Trade as his own (if he didn't destroy the organization's locations), or simply dismantle the place and leave it to rot.

Future missions could consist of random happenings within his organization, say one location leading a rebellion that he needs to put down. Just simple stuff like that.

So...thoughts? Help? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime15th September 2014, 11:35 am

Meeting a Youth(First half of Plot)
So first off Mujin will meet Gio and test his ability's this topic is nearly done. Following up on what happen there, Mujin will yadda yadda give Gio a goal hone his physical ability's and survive the next 5 missions we will be taking out small C rank missions for the first four then the last will be a missing ninja C rank you will fight him alone but Mujin will allow support, in the middle of this another Missing will come, a ally of the first the second will be a B rank and Mujin will end up fighting him while Gio fights the first remember this will be no chakra use only weapons pets and physical ability's, which will make it difficult.

(Part 2)
Mujin will officially introduce himself too Gio and the two off them will go the kage building leaving the village for a month in order too train and take missing ninja contracts. By the end of this training month(IC) we should be maxed out and well rounded with us already becoming a force too be reckon with when doing bounty's together. Following this Mujin will tell you about the blades and the small goal off his too take their weapons for the alliance which in turn would weaken the shogunate and strengthen the alliance. By the time we get the first weapon which will go too Gio if he chooses we will then attempt too rank you up then go awaken.

This is the first half which is why it is labeled meeting a youth, we will get too know each other so we will have too post seriously with these two characters and really hone our skills as a team and alone, Mujin will give you a pet sooner or later depending how fast we run into some that are worth capturing. Basically we will be getting both of use too Hunter nin lvl me too due too ranking with the TS and when this is done we will take out a S rank bounty then start hunting the Gekihen 12 in order. Taking them all out as well as their village filled with missing ninja, we will be the greatest hunter nin of this generation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?   Seriously guys would it kill you to come online? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seriously guys would it kill you to come online?
Page 1 of 1