Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Finally made it!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hatta

Hatta

Finally made it! Empty
PostSubject: Finally made it!   Finally made it! Icon_minitime29th January 2016, 1:05 pm

So here it was, Oserotto town! Dahlia had been traveling quite a ways just to make it here, a few weeks to be exact, ever since she heard about that school. The school intrigued her and hey who's to say she wasn't entitled to an education! Even though she was great at what she did, let's see what a higher learning can offer. Now that she was here... She needed to find a place to live or something. Like she knew how much she had on her and could probably find a hotel but hell she didn't even know where to go. Ugh she really should've done her homework on this town... Thankfully being a traveler all she truly had on her was her satchel filled with some clothing, food, and money. She stepped into a random store and simply asked if the town center is a ways ahead. The shopkeeper said it was straight ahead and to be wary of the night. Dahlia internally scoffed, she could handle herself! She thanked the shopkeep and went on her way.

Dahlia had to just admire the feel of this town. In this sea of red it seemed like a blinking gem to stand out from the grasslands. Dahlia kept her smile on as she eventually reached the town center. It seemed peaceful enough, just a quaint little city. One of the more impressive ones she's visited. She took a seat on a bench and let out a small sigh. She took in her surroundings and noted them all. The mid afternoon sun shining nicely! She saw several signs and advertisement posters for a few places to stay so she jotted the locations down and he'll decided to have some fun. Thing is, what to do? Ugh being new to a place always takes some time getting used to.
Back to top Go down

Finally made it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally made it!   Finally made it! Icon_minitime31st January 2016, 6:10 am

Xerxes was just leaving a local yoga studio at this current juncture in time, it was a great way to stay flexible, and well the instructor was kind of cute so there was that. He was just on his way towards a nearby public bath when he noticed a girl just sitting on the bench in the middle of town, which was weird to see as almost every person in this town had something to do. Guess she had to be new to town, could she be a trader of sorts? Blacksmith? Oooh maybe she was attending the school aswell, that would more then likely explain why she wasn't in a hurry like everyone else. So he would walk up to the girl and stand in front of her so he would be pretty hard to ignore. "Hey there, new in town? You must be, have a lost look upon you. My name is Ryuu"
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

Finally made it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally made it!   Finally made it! Icon_minitime31st January 2016, 2:55 pm

Dahlia had just been sitting on that bench for awhile, just admiring the scenery for awhile, just as she got ready to leave a boy happened to stop in front of her. He greeted her and well all she could do was grow a small smile. Normally most people didn't come to talk to her at least until after a performance. Guess a new face in this town wasn't as common as she thought. Well she had to be polite! "Hello! You don't look like a Ryuu! More like an Isa! Ha ha!" Dahlia would stand up, leaving her bag on the bench and would make a deep deep bow, essentially getting her head to her ankles before springing back up. "I am Dahlia and yes i am quite new. Hello to you too Ryuu. By any chance do you know where i can get some room? I heard about the school here and i'm interested in going." She cocked her head to the side and smiled innocently. He seemed young so maybe he was already a part of the school.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally made it! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally made it!   Finally made it! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finally made it!
Page 1 of 1