Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Satsuki's Techniques

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satsuki

Satsuki

Satsuki's Techniques Empty
PostSubject: Satsuki's Techniques   Satsuki's Techniques Icon_minitime11th December 2015, 6:53 pm

C Ranks:

B Rank:

A Rank:

S Rank:

Last edited by Satsuki on 14th December 2015, 11:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki's Techniques   Satsuki's Techniques Icon_minitime14th December 2015, 5:38 pm

C-rank:

B-rank:

A-rank:

S-rank:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki's Techniques   Satsuki's Techniques Icon_minitime14th December 2015, 11:42 pm

Edited all.

Bishamon Style: Silent Killing umm... Bishamon don't get Endurance tiers so it'd be redundant. So I replaced Endurance with barrier.

Also deleted Dance of the Weed. Wasn't entirely sure what to do with it. I'll just learn something else at some point.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki's Techniques   Satsuki's Techniques Icon_minitime15th December 2015, 5:26 am

Okay saw you missed some but I fixed them, and with that everything is approved yeah.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki's Techniques   Satsuki's Techniques Icon_minitime15th July 2016, 3:27 pm

Name: Bishamon Style - Scorch Release: Counter Guard
Classification: Ninjutsu
Class: Defensive
Range: Medium (Size) Long (Reflection Range)

Description: True Guard is a strong Defensive technique developed by the Bishamon clan that utilizes Scorch Release chakra to create a massive shield in the shape of a Gryphon's head that is the size of a Large S Creature at Blinding Light speeds. The Shield is 25 feet wide and 25 feet tall, with some variations at the corners as it forms more of a circular figure in its shape. This technique is capable of mummifying whatever touches it on contact, evaporating things of all water within their body. However, its true purpose comes when defending against other techniques. If it successfully defends against a technique that is weak against Scorch Release, instead of dispersing the technique it seems to absorb it. The user can then channel in chakra equivalent to the technique that was 'absorbed' and then reflect it back out at double the power, mixing in their own chakra along with the attacks power to amplify its speed and damage by 1 rank. Because of this, the techniques that get shot back usually become hybridized if the reflected attack is anything except chakra and takes on the Scorch Release properties as the Shield basically absorbed the impact and sends out the same attack in Scorch Release form. The Shield is temporary however, lasting only 5 posts per rank of the user and is stationary, meaning it stays in place until destroyed or the chakra maintaining it is released. When dealing with Projectiles this technique can reflect up to a certain amount at once depending on the user's rank, while the rest merely get blocked.
Rank - Duration/Max Projectiles Reflected
D - 5
C - 10
B - 15
A - 20
S - 25
Z - 30
X - 35
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki's Techniques   Satsuki's Techniques Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 5:13 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
Elias

Elias

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki's Techniques   Satsuki's Techniques Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 6:00 pm

https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com/t7159-armenezra-doublestackums#54562

Fuinjutsu- B rank - Full Counter: technique used on satsuki vs Armen ooc fight.

Counter guard : imitates the concept of taking an attack and reflecting it at higher speeds and higher power just like full counter but requires less preparation and allows the user to add an additional scortch property to it. Full counter is signatures and has been for a while.

Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki's Techniques   Satsuki's Techniques Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 6:40 pm

Hm, very well Approval Revoked, whether this will be temporarily or permanently depends on what my fellow mods and I will decide upon having a discussion about the similarities between the two techniques.
Back to top Go down
Satsuki

Satsuki

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki's Techniques   Satsuki's Techniques Icon_minitime16th July 2016, 11:32 pm

Tbh i dont even remember our fight back then, but if thats so then ok. I just got the idea from watching fairy tail when the hunter brothers or whatever from lucy and natsu's mission in the mansion. They had taken Natsu's fire attack and doubled it back against him which he then ate. Thought it'd make a good technique.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Satsuki's Techniques   Satsuki's Techniques Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Satsuki's Techniques
Page 1 of 1