Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition Empty
PostSubject: Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition   Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition Icon_minitime20th October 2015, 4:43 am

It was early in the morning when Calesto could be seen walking into the courtyard of Kage mansion in Dipu, he had already sent word to his team mates to gather here because it was high time they started to do some missions. Wearing his tattered blue jeans and his forest camo shirt, he would lean against the door frame of the reception entrance and wait for Liara and Takeshi to arrive. Knowing the three of them were all most likely doing their first mission, they were most likely going to recieve a D rank mission, Chore more like it. However it would grant the team some alone time from Mujin, who straight up said he would only be around for B rank missions, which meant they had to rely on each other for support on these menial tasks.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition   Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition Icon_minitime20th October 2015, 4:18 pm

Liara was trying her best to make it over to the meeting place on time. She knew that takeshi was a bit uptight sometimes and that cale would be upset if she didnt get there early, so liara decided to wake up pretty early in order to make a small snack for the rest of the team. As liara arrived with the small basket, she waved at cale. " i didnt know how long we would be...so i made rice cakes in case anyone skipped breakfast."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition   Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition Icon_minitime21st October 2015, 10:31 pm

Though he probably was the first to rise out of the three he was the last to arrive as he wasn’t all that enthusiastic about today’s little meeting between the three. He still wasn’t sure if he wanted to continue to be apart of a team that was lead by the slacker of a Jonin and his team members weren’t exactly the greatest set of genin that the village had to offer in fact if he was suppose to go by what he had seen from examining them in training was that they were probably the bottom of the barrel how did those two graduate from the academy was beyond him but now he was stuck with these two… Hopefully not for long. It had taken him twenty minutes to finally arrive, though it could’ve been less, and when he had arrived he would look to the Kurogane and then to the Shinto before sighing. “Let’s get this over with.” He stated with a flat tone, his face void of expression as usual as he levitated a inch above the ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition   Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition Icon_minitime25th October 2015, 4:42 pm

Calesto would smile when his team would arrive at the Kage mansion, Liara offering food to the trio while Takeshi would seem to be annoyed by the fact they would be doing missions. "Stay out here while I go grab some missions for us, hopefully we can get most of our D rank missions done today" He said as he would enter the mansion, only to return a few minutes later with five scrolls in his hands. "We have a few missions for us today. I'm guessing we can split up three of them for each of us, getting them done before lunch. The last two we will have to do together, then we can get grab some dinner as a team if we wanted to" He would say laying out the scrolls onto the ground and opening them. "There's a dog walking mission, weeding a garden, helping an elderly woman with some shopping, Cleaning an introverts house, and finally painting the outside of the same house. The final two we can get done all together as a team, and I will take on the dog walking mission myself. Of the other two missions, which ones do you two want?"
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition   Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition Icon_minitime26th October 2015, 1:48 am

Liara ate one of her rice cakes lightly as she slowly listened. She gave Takeshi a friendly wave, but he was brooding as usual, so she leaved him be. When Liara considered the other missions that were left, she wasn't too sure if Takeshi would be nice to the old lady. Even though Liara was a bit shy, she stil liked being around people. " I-im supposed to be ....a medial ninja one day.... maybe I should make sure the....elder lady is eating organic food. B-but I wont go overboard or anything! I'll... just help... if that's ok?" She wasn't judging Takeshi by taking this mission, but Liara had a tendency to overthink things anyway.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition   Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition Icon_minitime30th October 2015, 11:20 am

A frown appeared on Takeshi lips when the Kurogane boy came back with a number of missions and all seemed not to cater to the fact that Takeshi was intangible so a number of this missions would deem impossible for him, unless he used that technique that is, which in all honesty would be a waste of chakra for something as minuscule as cleaning out some lazy bums house.  Letting out a soft sigh Takeshi would form the tiger seal and create one shadow clone. The clone, which now had the ability to pick up physical objects unlike Takeshi, would take the scroll up, opened it up and showed it to Takeshi. “I’ll have this done then.” He stated blandly before turning his back on the two and headed off to weed the lazy bums house.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition   Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition Icon_minitime30th November 2015, 4:58 pm

Once the member of his team grabbed their own mission scrolls and had accepted the menial tasks given to them, Calesto would put the others into his pockets and would make his way towards the location of his mission. Walking dogs shouldn't be too difficult for a mission, hell his own animal spirit was of the canine variety, so it only seemed logical that he would handle these little beasts. It would take him about ten to fifteen minutes to make it to the location specified in the village, seeing a large pack of dogs running around a yard. "This must be the place then" He said to himself as he hopped the fence, only to be chased around the yard by all six animals. Certainly off to a rocky start to say the least, so after wanting to get this mission over with Calesto would make a set of hand seals. This would cause a Bone Clone to sprout out from the ground, making the dogs stop out of a base fear instinct.

[So we'll be post about 3 times each for us to get our first set of missions done]
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition   Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition Icon_minitime2nd December 2015, 10:53 am

So liara went over to meet with the elderly woman who seemed to be taking her time, making her way towards the grocery store. " Umm..Excuse me..." Liara would say in a low voice, but the old lady would stop and smile. "What a nice little girl, are you here to answer my request? " Liara stuttered a bit, but she nodded her head. "T-this is my f-f-f-first mission. But i always help around the house and do a bit of my shopping for my brothers when my parents arent around. So dont worry, i dont....think i'll be completely bad....." Liara would shy away , but the old lady would pat her on the head. "Alright now, lets get to it them! These old bones wont fail me now!
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition   Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition Icon_minitime30th January 2016, 2:54 pm

Having arrived at the area, Takeshi and his clone couldn’t help but sigh after seeing the terrible condition that the garden was in, well if you could call this a garden. There were weeds as far as the eyes could see but there was use complaining. “Well get to work.” Takeshi ordered before hovering over to the shade. Unfortunately for the clone, he had to do everything its self as he was unable to hold physical objects being a ghost and all, and so after exchanging an envious glance towards the original, the clone would begin pulling the weeds out one by one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition   Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition Icon_minitime31st January 2016, 5:56 am

Once his team mates departed from their meeting location, Cal would also make his way towards his mission starting point. It would take the boy a few minutes to get there, wanting to enjoy the morning weather before it would be ruined by doing these low ranking missions. The mission stated that he was to pick up three dogs and take them for a morning run, which shouldn't be too difficult if I do say so myself. So after a few minutes of walking, Cal would make it to the location of the first two dogs and once retrieving them he would make his way towards the final dog's location. However now since he had the dogs, Cal decided that the leisurely pace was now no longer going to acceptable. So he would start running at swift release to make sure that he wasn't straining the dogs too much.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition   Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition Icon_minitime1st February 2016, 4:05 am

Liara was really taking this whole nutrition thing seriously. "You should also include carrots in your diet too, they are really good for your eyes. Anything that helps with your health and that could be treated as support is something to consider. Or, at least that's.....what i ...think. Liara made sure she walked close as he continued putting all sorts of things in the shopping cart, as well as adding a few suggestions to the list so that the old lady could have a better grasp on what she was eating and improve on her lifestyle. "You are such a good kid liara, when you get older, your husband will be well taken care of!" Liara immediately blushed and froze when she said that. "H-h-h-h-h-husband?!"
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition   Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition Icon_minitime17th March 2016, 12:50 pm

The clone had almost completed digging up all the weeds in the yard with no help from the original whatsoever, then again even if Takeshi wanted to help he was incapable of touching anything physical due to being an Entity, so all the hopes and dreams of the employer rested in the hands of the clone. Or some shit like that. The real Takeshi however was currently meditating under the shade waiting for this entire drivel to end so he could go back home and practice his sealing techniques as well as that one technique he had been researching for quite some time.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition   Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition Icon_minitime17th May 2016, 8:43 pm

Calesto would continue running down the streets of Dipu with the dogs following closely behind, it seemed like this was going to be a rather easy mission set for him. So he would let out a small howl trying to imitate the creature he was leading to which the dogs would speed up a bit in order to make Calesto run faster, the dogs would pick up their pace to bullet speed completely bypassing Cal which astounded him to say the least. So he would pick up his pace as well, not wanting to be shown up by the household pets once again taking lead of the pack. He would lead the pack of dogs around the entire island chain, taking close to an hour in time, so he would take the individual dogs back to their respected owners before making his way back to the fountain in front of the mission center where they had all agreed to meet after completing.
Back to top Go down
Gado

Gado

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition   Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition Icon_minitime18th May 2016, 12:18 pm

tedious check lane. “It’s pretty busy today. “ The old lady nodded as they moved piece by piece.” That’s because of the specials that are being held today. They change up depending on the day, that Wednesday is especially great for meat products. It’s a good thing we came as early as we did, a lot of the chickens were being brought up. “After that, it was their turn to head on over to the front check lanes. “ Oh, we can go half on the price you know? I don’t mind, I think it’s best to save your money sometimes too. “The old lady looked at Liara and grinned. “Liara, you are such a nice girl. Though I do worry for you sometimes. Try not to give too much of yourself for people who wont do the same for you. I was a young girl once, I know what im talking about. “Liara nodded, keeping the old lady’s words in her head. I understand. “

Walking over to the house, Liara put the bags on the table and gave the old lady a kind bow. “It was really great of you to allow me to accompany you. Even though the mission is over, ii’ll visit sometimes. Thank you. “The lady thought it was weird that Liara was thanking her, but she ended up laughing anyway. “Heheh, go on now!” Liara bowed one more time and left to go to the mission station. After arriving there, she looked at Calesto. “Hi, Calesto san,,, I finished, and if we pool together, that makes two. “ She would then look around. “Where is Takeshi?”

D rank completed
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition   Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition Icon_minitime18th May 2016, 4:43 pm

Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition MsSbTsl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition   Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Team 8 Mission Thread: D Rank Edition
Page 1 of 1