Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Prelims - Match 3.

Go down 
+2
Savannah
Aurielle
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Prelims - Match 3.  Empty
PostSubject: Prelims - Match 3.    Prelims - Match 3.  Icon_minitime17th August 2015, 2:12 pm

Appearance of Location:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 3.    Prelims - Match 3.  Icon_minitime18th August 2015, 11:49 am

Cherish would walk into the area, after seeing the first two matches, she was pumped yet at the same time knew she had to make a good impression for the judges and dominate her opponent, but at the same time she was content with just winning since this was just the prelims after all. Either way she would try her best and well, whatever happened she'd just deal with it. I hope we have a good fight. Cherish would say once her opponent arrived as she had walked to the starting position that the proctor had assigned both of them and would slip into a loose fighting stance her hands in the seal of confrontation as they showed her in the academy. If they were going to be fighting well she might as well be polite about it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 3.    Prelims - Match 3.  Icon_minitime24th August 2015, 8:10 pm

Broly was, for all intents and purposes, a total meat head. He didn't walk, no, he sauntered up to the main stage of the prelim exams and flashed a grin full of white teeth at Cherish. Now what's a little girl like you going up against big ole fella like me? Didn't your momma ever tell you not to pick fights with someone bigger than ya? Broly chuckled, and he had a point, he was built like an ox. A large boy of about fifteen made of thick muscle. He rolled up the left sleeve of his shirt and flexed a rather impressive bicep muscle, especially for a boy of his age. Flashing that same stupid grin, Broly smacked the bulging bicep, creating an audible smack sound that echoed throughout the arena. Well, come and get some lil'girl. Unless ya wanna just quit right now.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 3.    Prelims - Match 3.  Icon_minitime26th August 2015, 5:13 pm

Cherish frown slightly at his trash talk but decided she wouldn't let it get to her she would make her hand seals before crouching low and slamming her hands on th ground causing dust to move up and surround the area concealing vision over a 40ft radius. I'm not giving up so easily. Cherish said speaking more to herself than to him and while using the cover of the dust she would sink into the ground and once underground she would make hand seals again ending on the Ox handseal as she would spit up high viscosity water which would fill the area coming from underground though not being visible to both her opponent and those watching in the stands due to the dust covering the area. There wasn't anything to say, not that she could anyways since she was underground and she would hold her breath waiting, he looked like he preferred things up close and personal which wasn't something she wanted to tangle with.

But she was used to sparring with physical users, so it wasn't to big of a deal for her he didn't look like he was as fast as Summer though he probably was as strong as Omito which meant she didn't want to get hit by him so her thoughts were to play keep away for now and when she got a chance to end things..finish him.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 3.    Prelims - Match 3.  Icon_minitime26th August 2015, 5:17 pm

In the stands stood a peculiar pink-haired girl, one of the genin in the exams and she had a wild grin on her face. One hand was cupped to the side of her mouth to increase the noise of her shouting whilst the other was raised above her head, twisting in a wide circle as she whooped. "COME ON CHERISH! SMASH THAT SUCKER!" She cried out, giggling afterwards and giving a fake fan scream for Cherish to cheer her on. Although knowing her friend she was probably underground amidst that mist... Poor Broly had no idea what he was fighting against nor how slippery and annoying Cherish could be in combat. Summer had dealt with her on more than a few occasions although such a thing had made them fast friends. She knew that her bestie could topple this boy-mountain... Or at least drown him, erosion was a thing wasn't it?
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 3.    Prelims - Match 3.  Icon_minitime26th August 2015, 7:21 pm

Broly smiled as the girl moved to make hand seals and dashed forward at impressive speeds (C-rank to be exact). His goal was simple, punch her in her face. As he moved forward, Broly aimed a strong right hook to hit her on the side of the head, the temple to be exact, and go for that instant K.O. Broly was not the tactician kind of shinobi, he was more of a punch first and ask questions later kind of shinobi. If you needed a nerd, he wasn't the one to bring alone. If you needed a raging bull, well, Broly was your man. If the girl somehow managed to outspeed Broly in her hand seals or managed to evade the attack and continue her own technique, then Broly would cough loudly and raise his shirt over his mouth and nose, squinting into the dust as the syrup capture field wrapped around his feet and held him in place. The fuck is this shit? He would say, squinting at the sticky liquid under his feet.
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 3.    Prelims - Match 3.  Icon_minitime26th August 2015, 7:37 pm

Cherish would continue her handseals the blow that hit her would send her flying due to not rooting herself in place but other than that it didn't do much. That wasn't that bad, I've taken worse punches. Cherish thought to herself at the moment of impact. This was because she still had her Rock Armor on her body from the maze, having never taken it off since it hadn't been destroyed, Broly's strike wouldn't even dent it either and she would disappear into the dust except instead of landing on the ground with a thud she would sink into it and follow up with her plan as if he hadn't done anything to her. Which...he didn't but he wouldn't know his hit hadn't done anything to her which she would use to her advantage when making another set of handseals underground. Six clones of Cherish would arise from the syrupy water, five which would surround him leaving one opening which the sixth would take advantage of by running through the gap while the others shifted to close it and would proceed to slowly move forward.

They would use the dust as their cover and thanks to the running water clone making the most noise it would seem as if Cherish had gotten hit and bounced back from it to charge at him while he was distracted by the water on his legs. The remaining five clones could then walk quietly to cut off all avenues of escape and thanks to the dust the deception was such that Broly probably wouldn't even realize that he was surrounded by clones, not that he could tell the difference since for now they looked exactly like the original. The main water clone would pull out a "kunai" before attempting to stab Broly with it in his shoulder. Deeper within the dust there were actually three more clones each of them being in a triangle formation with Broly in their center, the five clones forming a circle within their triangle and the main clone essentially making a line as she charged straight through (think the deathly hallows symbol from Harry Potter). Each of these clones would make hand seals as they prepared their own techniques.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kaiza

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 3.    Prelims - Match 3.  Icon_minitime31st August 2015, 9:49 pm

Omito had been watching his team mates fight the whole time. His light sea green eyes peered down onto the battle ground. A cloud of dust covered most of the area, so it was kinda hard to see the whole fight. The boy's eyes widened when he saw Cherish get hit back by a punch. He knew she wasn't much of a close range fighter so he didn't expect her to block or counter the man's attack. His hands were in his pockets as he continued to watch the fight. He assumed now that she was out of sight she would start dominating the match. The his hands grabbed onto the rail as he leaned over it a bit. His light sea green eyes watched in surprise and terror as he watched his team mate rush for the enemy, What is she doing?! She's not a close range fighter! There is no way she can take that guy! Why didn't she stay outta view and just go underground or something, she would of had the advantage. His eyes followed her clone's movements, trying to understand at what she was trying to do.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 3.    Prelims - Match 3.  Icon_minitime5th September 2015, 1:23 am

The manchild dude would start laughing as he heard his opponent running towards him. This sticky crap was hardly any challenge what so ever, rather it was in his favor. Immediately, he would bit his thumb and begin to form handsigns at Crashing grounds speed, creating an armor of lightning which would use the syrup as a medium to spread and shock all the clones (without realising). With the intent of getting to the girl before she could begin her attack, he would then rush forwards at Crashing Grounds speed, now faster due to the armors influence, heading for the sound of the footprints and promptly lift it up above his head, and smash it towards the ground head first, devastatingly crushing the ground beneath. However it is unlikely that Cherish was at this particular location beneath them, so she shouldn't receive any real damage. If this was successful, the manchild would stand confused, scratching the top of his head as she disappeared. With the dust, he couldn't possibly know it was a clone. So instead, he would begin to run towards the big statue hands, releasing the armor and climbing up and off the ground, up the arms and onto the fingers to get a better view, moving again at C-Rank bullet release.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 3.    Prelims - Match 3.  Icon_minitime5th September 2015, 2:08 am

There was a reason Cherish had the water clone move that fast and it wasn't just to cause the deception be more solid, no it was because of her follow up, during the time when she first went underground his hit hadn't done much to her but it did knock her back. The dust thankfully hid exactly what that had done, it had actually caused her to spin in the air before landing on the ground, typical with a strong hit especially since Cherish hadn't even bothered trying to brace herself. Unlike normal people Cherish benefited from being dizzy as a result of spins and thus when she sank underground her Teeter Dance had become active. Her being underground would give her the perfect opportunity to expell mud after making hand seals at Bullet Release speeds which would react with the starch syrup field resulting in it becoming swampy. Sure she would finish after his Lightning Release Armor (not that she realized this) came into effect but she would finish when Broly rushed forward, thus he would only end up in him slipping on the swamp thanks to his speed increase and would fall flat on his face. Alright, time turn this match my way Cherish thought to herself sure she was holding back but she could afford to use the techniques she needed to pull this off since the dust blocked the spectators from seeing stuff.

Not that he'd be able to really see the water change into swamp and thus anticipate needing to instead run with strength backed speed but it was a simple mistake and something Cherish was going to capitalize on. Her clones would be fine thanks to his Lightning Release armor having no offensive capabilities the lightning coursed through the water would at most reveal them as water clone yet, thanks to the dust hovering in the air he wouldn't see them to begin with. The water clone would continue forward getting grabbed only if he had in fact thought to do so before running, also possible but it didn't change much as the moment it got grabbed it would dissolve Cherish finishing her second set of handseal and holding the Ox Hand seal to shoot up two Great Drunken Water Bullets which would mix with the Sticky Clone changing into a Drunken Water Prison with Broly at the center. The other clones  would move and each of them would stand around the Drunken Water Prison just watching though it was somewhat obvious as to what they were going to do.

Spoiler:

Water Clone 1
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 3.    Prelims - Match 3.  Icon_minitime6th September 2015, 8:48 am

OOC: It was Father's Day Today so I had someplace I needed to be. Sorry for not posting.

Although the lightning was not offensive, it was still negatively charged as it would need to be in order to classify as lightning. As such, despite not doing any really damage, or generating any real effect, it would still produce a shocking sensation for everyone who was exposed. All it takes is a single volt of electricity to potentially kill a typical living conductor, plus with the water clones being a conductor it would be a stronger effect. There are more ways to use a technique than one. But nether the less, since this is only a roleplay site and people don't like it when I break 'rules', i shall let it pass. I also don't think it would make that big of a difference anyway, since the manchild wouldn't move, his feet sliding backwards the moment he tried to run since he wasn't using B-Rank strength. Well I mean he was, cause that's what he needed to break the stickiness originally, however as a result of using it to move away from the liquid, rather than create grip, the two would cancel out and he would fall anyway. Face planting mud, lovely.

Water prison...water prison...see I thought I had an idea for this, but your one requires that one extra strength tier to move...which is a pain in the ass. I do believe I am too limited to break this one without having to go backwards...Well there is reaction gained from the lightning armor, but regardless he wouldn't be able to get up and move a 10ft distance in the time it took to get trapped. Body replacement requires a single handsign that he can't perform without meta'ing and getting into position early. So, I do believe that A...err i mean Broly, has lost this fight. Current drunk limit is 25, and posts till suffication remaining is 14. Would you like to continue this? Or shall we auto complete this round? I was expecting to get at least a few more posts out, this is a little disappointing.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 3.    Prelims - Match 3.  Icon_minitime6th September 2015, 3:54 pm

OOC: It's okay Cola. Well if you can't get out then I guess we can complete it if you don't mind I'm going to do a short time-skip.

Cherish would make a short set of hand seals before tapping the ground under him and backing up a simple technique but fairly effective as Broly would find himself and the water prison around him sink into the ground completely concealing him within the mud while Cherish who was underground would resurface partially in a part that the mud wasn't covering and take a much needed gulp of air when her head broke the surface. She was glad her trap had worked and would proceed to wait it wasn't like he could say forfiet in such a situation so she just had to wait until he passed out from oxygen deprivation and then drag him out. Because where she would emerge would be just out of her dust cloud she would smile and wave to where her teammates were, trying to let them know she was safe and in control of the match.

-Short Time Skip (12 Posts)-

And that's exactly what she did, sure enough she would dive back into the ground and dispelled the water prison around him only to drag him out of the ground unconcious and end her Hiding with Dust technique to reveal the area covered by mud and the unconcious Broly at her feet. "He's unconcious...does that mean I win?" Cherish asked the question poised at the proctor, a fairly obvious one but she felt she just needed to clarify what had happened before they thought she might of killed him or something.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prelims - Match 3.    Prelims - Match 3.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Prelims - Match 3.
Page 1 of 1