Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Senior Division Match 1.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Senior Division Match 1.  Empty
PostSubject: Senior Division Match 1.    Senior Division Match 1.  Icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 9:46 am

Admin Post:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Senior Division Match 1.    Senior Division Match 1.  Icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 9:11 pm

Spoiler:

Round one of the tourney and Tika was set to go his opponent was matsuiegen he knew little of him or whom he really was but he didn't let that stop him from being pumped he want to leave a good mark and even come out with a win. He'd look around the coliseum as the dry heat from the desert like land seemed to be the field for his fight the chatter of fans and people clammering to see the first match was in the air.. He'd await his opponent as he wanted to get underway he wore his casual battle gear instead of his heavy items he wanted to remain as nimble as possible and see more so his mask wouldn't be worn either. Nothing else he could do but wait
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Senior Division Match 1.    Senior Division Match 1.  Icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 10:11 pm

Info:

Mat was, he was late late late. The ill-ly prepared man rushed through the streets to the Colosseum. The run seemed to take some time but finally he entered the tunnels that would lead him to his dea...I mean his destination. His final Destination. Mwaahahahah *cough**cough*. After exiting the tunnels and finding himself to the center of the field, Mat got fight sight of his opponent. The clown stopped around twenty feet from Tika. Bent over, bracing himself on his knees, Mat took a moment trying to catch his breath. "Long ass run when you know you are late." Mat said to his opponent as he stood back up straight. He gave a quick pat to his thighs trying to dust them off. He tugged at his pressed coat and readjusted his tie before continuing on. "I am terribly sorry about being late. I do hope you didn't wait for me long. I would also hope you could tell me what it is exactly I'm supposed to be late for." Mat said putting up a smile.

Mat stood rather short compared to an average person, at just under six foot. You would also think that a person entering into an arena would have dressed better for the situation, but who the hell wears ugly looking armor. Mat instead chose to don a freshly cleaned and pressed suit. A nicely custom fit suit, made of nothing but cotton. Hid no weapons, no steel, no trap, nothing. So may be he really didn't know what he was here, then may be he knew exactly why he was here and what was about to happen. May be Jesus will come back and tell us that Buddha is really Shiva's younger brother and that Zeus is nothing but a drunk. Never really can tell what is going through that man's mind.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Senior Division Match 1.    Senior Division Match 1.  Icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 10:31 pm

Tika's eyes would shift to see the shorter man arrive he had actually made it before having the crowd be upset so it was fine with him he didn't really mind waiting to be completely honest. ahh so your here then.. We should be able to proceed with our match. You do know that's why your here though right? he'd say to him Tika was much taller than his opponent however that held no weight in this world. As he'd begin walking towards the center so they could start he'd stop short and put himself into a battle stance. so you wanna make the first move or should I? he'd say drawing kubikiri with his right hand letting the blades tip rest on the ground.

Tika was anxious to cut lose but he didn't know as much about his opponenet as he'd like to just start brawling with out thinking, at the distance he was standing it be easy to swiftly try and dismantle mat however that would require some more knowledge of the type of fighter he was so he'd allow the first move to be made knowing that he could defend himself he'd watch for subtle changes in the boys body with his stage 2 kyougan.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Senior Division Match 1.    Senior Division Match 1.  Icon_minitime23rd July 2015, 11:15 pm

Mat wasn't completely clueless of the situation. I really hope he wasn't at least. I mean honestly who hears some one say ...We should be able to proceed with our match... and So you wanna make the first move or should I? and not know what is going on. Mat's smile grew brighter as the man posed that last question. "Honestly I don't either one of us really want to make the first move. I mean at least I don't. I mean you are a fabulous looking person..." Mat said honest unable to see any fine details about the person standing across from him, but its rude to call a person just flat out ugly. "...but You just don't fit my view of the one, ya know? But I understand fully if you have just been wrapped up in the appearance of myself. I am quite the be-A-utiful person." Mat said slowly giving a spin around to let Tika get the full veiw of himself. He was completely full of himself of course, and completely not into a fight at this current time.

Then again what Mat always says and what he actually does is two entirely different things. Without a motion or a sign, or even a twitch of muscle, Mat had begun the fight. An invisible aura, odourless and tasteless in nature began escaping Mat's body and expanding to fill the area. The aura composed of Void Energy made it even more unique in that chakra sense could easily be fooled by it. A trait of the Inakamono, known by no one except those who had crossed paths with an Inakamono. Then again it was hard to tell most Inakamono except by little traits, like the tear mark under Mat's right eye. Speaking of his eyes, as Mat spun around showing off his body, his eye's appearance shifted ever so slightly as he activated his own doujutsu.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Senior Division Match 1.    Senior Division Match 1.  Icon_minitime24th July 2015, 1:56 pm

Tika would watch closely at the boy as his words would end. It puzzled Tika at first that he hasn't attacked or had he? He didn't know for sure left eye his itsugan cycling to stage four immediately  with the kyougan in his right eye as he'd regroup himself by retreating a safer distance basically the other side of the arena off instinct alone he'd switch his vision to ultraviolet to view what this boy was his itsugan couldn't pick up the signs of chakra inside his body regularly however he'd be shocked once his eye switched to ultra violet. It was faint but with no signs of chakra and the reddish tint he could see inside him he'd only be able to guess what he was off of his prior knowledge.

I see so then your not a normal human..much like someone I know...well then Tika would extend kubikiribocho with his right hand before he'd be replaced by a cloud of sand from the blur in his speed as he took off reaching samurai blinding light in no time. He'd close the gap appering behind him, slashing down hard with the blade at blinding light with speed and strength to try and tear him apart. Following up by removing his Kohai blade while blurring again from his spot to in front of him to unleash a virtually point blank range Ekotsu laced with atomic chakra to land mere seconds later than the slash he tried with kubikiri he'd retreat safely once more this time both blades out and by his side he'd await the smoke to clear once the explosion would take place. the crowd was alive this time to see the first visible signs of fighting.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Senior Division Match 1.    Senior Division Match 1.  Icon_minitime24th July 2015, 3:16 pm

As Mat's opposition put some distance between them, Mat's eyes again shifted, changing in appearance. The Teishou-Yure-Kujo expanded his vision again, and activating some other unique effects around Mat. A hum would begin to echo in the area as Mat's eye because exciting particles right around his body. The heat would raise sharply in the immediate area around him. In fact at this point a kind of heat wave like effect would began to occur around Mat, ever so slightly distorting a clear view of Mat. Come come. Play this out like all of the others do and charge the blind man. He resisted putting anything more out in the open though. He liked the act he had been putting up. Then Tika came rushing in. Mat's eye caught the movement and in the blink of an eye, he was off as well. His movements however wasn't exactly an attack.

Moving at Ripping Discord speeds, Mat side stepped the simple down ward attack, but in the process tried to hide his own attack of sorts. He attempted to step on Tika's left foot as he seemed to blink from his position and off a few feet to the side avoiding both the initial attack and the second attack. "O my dear dear. I am so sorry about that. I just seem to have two left feet when walking." Mat spouted out actually worried he might have injured Tika simply by stepping on his foot. Tick tock. Mat thought to himself as he continued his charade. "My my dear. Please, please send me the costs of those shoes and I'll be more than happy to pay the costs of my damages against you." Mat said getting a bit more wrapped up in his play than he probably should have.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Senior Division Match 1.    Senior Division Match 1.  Icon_minitime25th July 2015, 12:14 pm

Seeing his first attacks miss and not come close would cause him to react rather unusual compared to the other situations he was in. As the boy would blur temporarily Tika's stage four kyougan would track his movement slowing things to the precise speed for him to maneuver, just as the boy would attempt to step on his foot Tika himself would flicker from his spot now at ripping discord but not before releasing sunspot flare in the cover of his retreat leaving the young man little reaction time. Since his eyes had cycled to the final stage of akirama and azumaku it would move at SSS-rank speed. landing to the boys right Tika would use the stored blood that kubikiribocho had already stored so that his life force wasn't shorted because of it. He'd de progress his eyes however afterwards back to the stage one advanced eyes awaiting the results once he reached a safe distance. The voice in the back of his mind had been faint as if it were seeping through his barrier over his mind meaning that he had attacked but Tika wasn't able to see or feel it what exactly was this child?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Senior Division Match 1.    Senior Division Match 1.  Icon_minitime25th July 2015, 3:00 pm

This guy was impatient as hell. The explosion and attacks seemed to land perfectly, until it was clear enough to see. Torn shreds of Mat's jacket was tossed around, still burning from the heat of the attack. Meanwhile the real Mat had retreated off about a hundred feet from Tika, his back at the forest section of the arena. Except he wasn't alone. Four other took up post around the area. Five Mats. Life could not get worse, unless they all spoke in unison. The Mat's were spaced around the area, all about a hundred feet away from where the explosion was. Their eye's had shifted again, changing into the Saidai-Nai-Me. He's trying to accelerate things. I should oblige him. In time. Mat thought to himself as all five Mat put on the same smile, and all five opened their mouths to speak. "My jacket. My beloved jacket. I suppose you are going to reimburse me for the costs ya know. After all that doesn't come cheap." Mats said and followed it with a laugh that echoed ever so slightly because of the group sounding in unison.

Each Mat lifted their arms and rubbed the back of their neck. A seal appeared on the back of all the Mats' necks. Something for a rainy day. The heat wave effect that had started with the last doujutsu activation had increased even more, creating a fog of heat around the Mats. The fog wasn't thick enough to completely hid the body of the Mats but it increased the distortion of vison looking directly at them. The hum in the area grew ever so slightly louder as well. The clock began running for Mat now. The match needed to heat up quickly and end even faster. Mat's aura still active in the area would cut the strength of the chakra created radiation by a little bit of power. The humming noise would suddenly grow much louder as Mat activated another ability.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Senior Division Match 1.    Senior Division Match 1.  Icon_minitime28th July 2015, 9:09 pm

Tika would watch as the boy would escape his initial attack though all of this would kind of help him in actuality because as the heat rose he was becoming more in his element, Tika would seem to close the distance as the heat from the battle and even his attacks grew immediately unknown to mat he'd release Demonic illusion: Exhaustion which he'd automatically chain to Tsukyomi if mat was caught within the first of his Traps. Tika would make it so that he would see it as if he were winning without flaw. However once tsukoyomi was activated if caught he'd experience unbieleveable mental agony

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Senior Division Match 1.    Senior Division Match 1.  Icon_minitime29th July 2015, 12:46 pm

Tika would finally find some luck as his first genjutsu was find its mark. Heating up... Mat thought to himself as the genjutsu gripped his mind. Unfortunate for Tika, his second genjutsu wouldn't. Mat was immune to visual genjutsu, partly thanks to being officially blind. Still tika found the break he was looking for so now the question became, can he take advantage before time was up. Still with five Mat's total walking around Tika in a circle, some distance away, Tika had to get to work to figure out which was which. Mat's plans was going perfectly. Everything in line and on time. He just needed more time. "So...have you just given up on civil conversation? It's not a dead skill you know. It's still very useful. Very very useful." Mat said, his void kind of echoing as it came from all five Mat's at once. Tick tock... Mat thought to himself waiting for the time to strike.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Senior Division Match 1.    Senior Division Match 1.  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Senior Division Match 1.
Page 1 of 1