Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)

Go down 
+3
Sid
Gorotsuki
Aurielle
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Empty
PostSubject: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime22nd June 2015, 11:15 am

Before you read:

Just an idea though of out of the blue concerning the piece of history right after the move to the Origin continent by the surviving population after the 5th Great Shinobi War. These would be joint IC & OOC topics due to being IC in terms of it actually happening but OOC in that it would all take place during the Past Section of the forum. Members would each chose one of the listed clans to represent, and rp as, there aren't any Hidden Villages nor are there any official ranks all shinobi at that time are members of their clans and Mercenaries (All use the Missing Nin Jutsu Limits & Rank up style). Members would be able to create multiple characters based on the clan they pick and scour the lands whether to pick fights or just rp character relationships the only commonality being that all of the clans are out for themselves. One must note that the Era of Warring States Period in NB history lasted over 40 Years with the first Hidden Villages being formed in the 40th Year and the last being made after a couple months after it thus marking the end of that time period. The other Hidden Villages were made within 6 Years of that resulting in the Territory Wars in which certain Hidden Villages (Ibara, Dipu, Haka, Shi & Kaos) rise to prominence to become the Major Hidden Villages each of their Kage known as one of the Gokage, the remaining Hidden Villages that weren't destroyed during the war become the Minor Hidden Villages (Owari, Kohai, Jigoku, Genso, Himei)  with each of their Kage known as just Kage. If this is successful then we can make another section getting into those events.

Era of Warring States Clan List (In order of Oldest to Youngest):

Clan's Available for Selection:
This is further classified into Greater Clans, Average Clans & Lesser Clans this is in regards to prestige, clan unity & the starting clan members you get (Main Characters).

Special
Mikaboshi (L)
Bishamon (L)

Kekkei Genkai
Dojutsu Only
Mishura (A)
Iwari (L)
Denkou (A)

Elemental Only
Juryoku (G)
Fushicho (L)
Bakuhatsu (A)
Suisho  (A)

Body Only
Kurogane (G)

Dojutsu & Elemental
Zakiyoshi (L)

Body & Elemental
Dokusei (A)
Toketsu (G)
Kaironokuma (L)

Hiden
Taki (A)
Rasidor (L)
Tamanegi (L)
Shinu (G)
Naito (A)
Hokkai (G)
Zankokuna (L)
Shinto (G)
Tenshi - Artificers {Includes Classical Element Alchemists} (A)
Tenshi - Alchemists {Essential Principle & Forbidden Alchemists} (A)

Clan's Not Available for Selection (All serve as random encounters & Fodder Clans):
Hishiganka (L)
Qilin (L)
Kangen (L)
Yasutake (L)
Mahou (L)
Kujo (L)
Kuchiki (L)
Tenma (L)
Tenmetsu (G)
Osoroshii (G)
Junsuina (G)
Hansha (G)
Shubi (A)
Gen'ei (A)
Kendo (A)
Batto (L)

Last edited by Aurielle on 31st January 2016, 7:03 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime27th June 2015, 12:21 am

So if i understand correctly then this would be a "side" story aspect. Meaning new characters just for this beginning of nb ?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime27th June 2015, 12:56 am

Mmmhm pretty much. More like a Prequel Nb.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime28th June 2015, 12:03 am

Okay so i understood right. If you want to make this a thing i have no issues with this
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime28th June 2015, 12:42 pm

Mmmkay guess I gotta wait for the other mods...
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime28th June 2015, 1:44 pm

Okay
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime28th June 2015, 3:54 pm

OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Deadpool+approves+of+your+hard+work+_6e4dd8d746f22caca89e863cd4b33fa1
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime23rd December 2016, 11:58 pm

>.> Yes. Can we still do this?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime24th December 2016, 1:15 am

We can ^.^
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime24th December 2016, 1:21 am

Woot woot. I am an excitement.
Back to top Go down
PunkPrincess
Admin
PunkPrincess

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime15th April 2017, 12:14 pm

Woooooooo I am ALL in!! Vix! What Generation of Himiko's Legacy would this be?!
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 9:08 pm

Um it would be 3rd-4th gen tbh. I'll have to get a section of the forum ready for it but yeah it can definitely happen so I'm guessing you'll be taking on the Zakiyoshi Clan then Sophi?
Back to top Go down
Sid

Sid

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 9:24 pm

Dunno which clan I want tbh *Violently snuggles the Hokkai*

I lied, gimme Bakuhatsu

Last edited by Corazon on 6th April 2018, 5:06 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime17th April 2017, 9:51 pm

I'm probably going with um Mikaboshi...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 4:21 pm

If my memory serves me right...... Naito for me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 7:54 pm

Would I be able to get the Juryoku??
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 8:29 pm

Swiggity swooty comin' for that frosty booty, I choose Toketsu.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime21st January 2018, 8:56 pm

Bishamon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime24th January 2018, 12:06 pm

Shinto
Back to top Go down
Jinnouchi

Jinnouchi

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime24th January 2018, 12:21 pm

Rasidor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)   OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OOC Rp Suggestion? Just a thought cuz boredom (NB - Era of the Warring States)
Page 1 of 1