Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Out of boredom

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Out of boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Out of boredom    Out of boredom  Icon_minitime11th May 2013, 4:48 pm

The wind sighed through the trees and along the grass, verdance swishing side to side as the wind blew over it. The grass was very tall, around thigh height but held no surprises except a rather pleasant smell that wafted upwards whenever the grass was disturbed.

Two shinobi walked through the grass, one a female in a purple and black mini skirt, and a purple sweater which showed her left shoulder and black heels, the other was dressed in full black, his skin was pale and his eyes red.

"Daisuke-kun im hungry" Said Sakura with a pout on here face, looking at her Daisuke sighed for they had the same conversation every time they traveled,

"I told you to eat before we left Sakura-chan" his eyes gleaming towards, this would scare anyone else but her since she knew he had a soft spot for her.

"How about we get Dango on our way back to the base" She said, then she stopped and looked back."Someone is coming, maybe we could finally have some fun!" Daisuke would chuckle, for the first time they would fight together.

Interesting
Back to top Go down

Out of boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of boredom    Out of boredom  Icon_minitime11th May 2013, 4:53 pm

Shiku was carelessly wandering about in who knows where when he saw two shinobi, a girl and a guy, and the girl was pretty cute so he used the transform jutsu to look like he was from their village. "Oh, hey guys! I'm lost, can i hang with you guys?" Shiku was just trying to mabye kiss the girl or touch her in a way she would like.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Out of boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of boredom    Out of boredom  Icon_minitime11th May 2013, 5:04 pm

Daisuke looked towards the direction of the voice only to see a 13 year old boy.
That's who you sensed? Either your sensing skills need some tweaking or you seriously suck." Daisuke would began laughing at her, hearing him laugh would anger her "He's a ninja!!! And my sensing skills are just fine!" She would began pouting once more when the boy approached her. "Get lost kid im in no mood to babysit anyone!" She say in a angry tone as Daisuke was still laughing at her. After having his fun he would continue walking, he had no time for small fry and had better things to do. "Come on, Sakura-chan we are late"
Back to top Go down

Out of boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of boredom    Out of boredom  Icon_minitime11th May 2013, 5:11 pm

"please, i could beat y'all with my eyes closed. Wind Style: Wind Spit Jutsu!" Shiku used the tiger sign and blew out the wind chakra from his mouth at Dai, and Sakura. "Babysit this!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Out of boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of boredom    Out of boredom  Icon_minitime11th May 2013, 5:37 pm

Sakura attempted to avoid but she tripped and fell, Daisuke would move at S-rank speed and got in the way of the attack, when it hit him, it created a giant dust cloud over them both. And when it cleared the kid would notice that the attack did nothing to him but tear his jack. Sakura would have her eyes tightly closed and when she heard Daisuke speak she would open them. "You cant even dodge an attack what am i going to do with the Sakura-chan?" He held her tightly with her head on his chest. "Im sorry....I didnt expect it...." He'd release her and ushered her out of the way. " Leave this to me Sakura. Now kid what was your name?" He'd say as he took off his glove the scorch release coursing through his veins.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Out of boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of boredom    Out of boredom  Icon_minitime11th May 2013, 5:47 pm

"You don't need to know my name." Shiku noticed something strange about the man's hand. "Wind Style: Air blade" he aimed this at sakura.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

Out of boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of boredom    Out of boredom  Icon_minitime11th May 2013, 6:02 pm

Daisuke again would move in the path of the technique destroying what was left of his shirt to protect Sakura. "You have a lot of nerve kid, to attack someone when their back is turned and when someone is speaking to you listen. " Daisuke would create two clones with the similar tiers, one would grab Sakura and ran to somewhere safe at S-Rank speed and the other would run towars the lad at S-rank speed and punch him in the gut with A rank strength causing him to vomit all over his hand. Daisuke would appear behind him and give him a round house kick at same speed and strength sending him across the plain.
Back to top Go down

Out of boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of boredom    Out of boredom  Icon_minitime11th May 2013, 6:10 pm

Shiku was punched in the gut, and spit up some blood, then was kicked in the back of the head and sent flying into the ground, at the moment he hit the groud, his fox jumped at the man from behind and Shiku charged him from the front with C RANK SPEEDS attempting to use Wild Barrage.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Out of boredom  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Out of boredom    Out of boredom  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Out of boredom
Page 1 of 1