Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

New Dragon Ball Series Announced

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Satsuki

Satsuki

New Dragon Ball Series Announced Empty
PostSubject: New Dragon Ball Series Announced   New Dragon Ball Series Announced Icon_minitime29th April 2015, 8:49 pm

http://m.ign.com/articles/2015/04/28/dragon-ball-super-announced-with-july-premiere-date

Confirmed! New Dragon Ball series has been announced for release in Japan in July! Anyone else excited?
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: New Dragon Ball Series Announced   New Dragon Ball Series Announced Icon_minitime29th April 2015, 10:59 pm

....why....?
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Mist

Mist

PostSubject: Re: New Dragon Ball Series Announced   New Dragon Ball Series Announced Icon_minitime30th April 2015, 3:47 am

I just hope they take into the account that all their fans are a lot older than back then and that they make the show more suited to our tastes. But I'm really interested to see how it turns out, what with all the new techology in animation, Kamehamehas are gon' look purrrty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Dragon Ball Series Announced   New Dragon Ball Series Announced Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Dragon Ball Series Announced
Page 1 of 1