Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters

Go down 
+5
Kenji
Savannah
Judal
Blade
Aurielle
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Empty
PostSubject: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 7:18 pm

Hello everyone, it's me the Mad God Cthuhlu deity with the power over the Dimensions, Intelligence, Sanity, Dreams and Nightmares. A little bit of crazy isn't bad, I always say or do I say a little bit of sanity isn't that bad...honestly at this point I have no idea. Either way you are all here for my amusement a costume party yes and such I have summoned you here just for that. Of course it couldn't of been possible without the Narrators volunteering for the event that the Boss of the site managed to put up. For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about well don't worry about it. Cthuhlu's voice rang out as multiple bodies seemed to be collapsed on the floor in various costumes, the costumes had been chosen based on their dreams what they preferred the most in this situation whether it was practical or not practical ultimately it mattered not to Cthuhlu.

The area was lavish a massive party with numerous guests each wearing their own unique costumes with the sign "Repeats will be damned to nightmares for a Year" perhaps that was why everyone was different. Either way various halloween decorations were strung up everywhere the Shinigami's statue being in the middle with the inscription "May Death rest in Peace..teehee" carved underneath it. The music was morbid yet upbeat enough to dance due being some sort of remixed funeral march with various instruments to make it pleasant to listen to despite what would usually make one even more depressed. There were tables lining the walls a bar to the south, the dance floor in the center with individuals already moving their bodies, an a runway to the north which currently had no one on it.

Cthuhlu himself was in a large ball floating in the air in the center of the room, the ball opening up revealing him lounging around with Alien females drapped all around his body one of them feeding him orange colored grapes while the others massaged his body and fanned him. His tentacles constantly moved about as his wings were folded behind his back his size currently being human sized having reduced it so he could spectate in his party for the Shinigami's defeat at the hands of the new minor Deity Pheonix. Now all that was left to do was wait, wait for those who he had brought into this realm to awaken so that the festivities could begin.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 7:32 pm

Well Telarossa had always firmly decided that if he was to dress up then he would use painted bone puppets to help with it, after all he could manipulate the shape of said puppets to do whatever he wanted. Hell they might even double as armour but he didn't think about that sort of thing, he'd have to find some way to string it together. However it was those thoughts that barreled through his mind as he lay happily asleep, his hands resting on his chest and a smirk on his lips. He had other dreams too but when he woke up he was just thankful that they weren't actually the main thing on his mind... The costume might have been really rather embarrassing had that been so.

When he woke up though the costume that he was wearing was startlingly familiar. He wasn't sure what it was familiar to tho- Oh yes he did, in fact it was similar to the all-powerful being presiding over the entirety of the festivities. As it happened Telarossa was wearing a very detailed painted bone replica of... Cthulhu himself. A pair of clacking wings folded out from behind him covered by fabric to appear like skin whilst upon his head sat a modified skull that had multi-segmented 'tentacles' trailing down from the mouth and a pair of eyes that Telarossa's own could look out from. Said red eyes scanned up to Cthulhu and then down over his costume. The rest of his body was covered in heavyset bone plating all of it coloured green to resemble Cthulhu's skin and his hands had became claws webbed with cloth.

Well there was only one thing to say in such a situation and hopefully Cthulhu would be the kind of Deity that would find it amusing rather than downright insulting and thus slay Telarossa... That would not be a good end to this night. So he stood up to his full height, placed his clawed hands upon his armoured hips, tossed his head to the side so that the tentacles jiggled around a little and cleared his throat. "Weeeeelllll~" He started, drawing his voice out and giving it a haughty tone before pointing at Cthulhu with one of his claws. "One of us is going to have to change!" He called out, his face unable to be seen under the bone helmet but with that he struck an indignant pose, one hip cocked out and his hands planted firmly on said areas of bone.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 7:34 pm

Judal awakened and rubbed his head. “Huh?’ The child looked around and then noticed his clothes, he looked like an Egyptian. This is some funky clothing; I must have been sleepwalking again. But where did I get the money? Is this stealing or… a dream?” Judal looked around and it definitely seemed like party. He shrugged and then proceeded to go over to a table with some snacks. If this is a dream, then Vendetta can’t yell at me for midnight snacking. Also it’s past my bedtime and I can do whatever I want.” Judal would put on a sly smile as stretched to eat some of the chips provided. He was surprised and his eyes brightened up as he continued to eat. Wow, this is definitely the best dream ever, the food tastes so good. It’s like I’m actually eating chips. “Judal would fix his Egyptian hat; it almost fell off his head from all that moving around. He then looked around and noticed the dance floor; it seemed to Judal that people have been dancing the night away. Judal nodded his head as he took another bite of the chips. “is this a fake dream? The food taste good and the music is pretty good too
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 8:45 pm

Vendetta would wake up rubbing her head and noticing how she was dressed in a pure white dress mixed with golden armor two large white feathery wings folded against her back, her feet were bare yet she had an aura of some sort emanating from her body the golden halo adorning her head a so being shrouded in the same holy aura. She had no idea where she was but for one thing she was surrounded by sin and it was.. horrifying, surely it was a nightmare due to some Maleficarum she needed to find a way out of this place. However upon hearing Cthuhlu's voice she would freeze up, the Mad God had brought her to this realm even the scriptures warned about the Mad God's odd habits and "games" which brought about the downfall of those who did not presume to follow his rules. She knew Kami would protect her from evil but Cthuhlu wasn't...evil persay he was..crazy, insane and prone to do things on a whim surely he was the third worst of the Principle Deities the first being Datara, the Shinigami following as a close second.

She would see Judal in the distance before making her way over to him careful not to touch anyone or anything lest she be tainted by their sin. My lord Kami, thy servant beseeches thee to cloak her in thy divine splendor and protection lest the denizens of the Mad God seek to breech through her mental defenses and infect her with madness. Vendetta thought to herself clasping her hands to get to say a short prayer as she moved before slapping the bag of chips out of Judal's hands affixing him with a glare and leaning down to whisper in his ear. Have I taught you nothing Judal, eating at the Mad God's party of debauchery what if his plague of madness is infused into the food to slowly erode at your sanity until you are left a frothing shell of your former self. Be Alert and stick close to me, I will find a way to ensure our safety and safe escape from this realm by the grace of Kami.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime2nd November 2014, 9:05 pm

What a night..... Ka was just doing some late night training, getting himself all set for his next brawl with Jazz when the ground seemed to open up under him. He would fall for what seemed like forever, minutes, hours, hell days even, he really couldn't tell. As hell fell towards the ground he could see his clothes start to change their appearance before his eyes. His white sleeveless tunic had disappeared and was replaced with a white dress shirt and matte black tie only to be covered in a black and white pinstripe suit jacket, and his nice pants were now replaced by matching black and white striped dress pants. He looked absolutely horrid an..... Oh god, now his skin was starting to change too from a nice pink complection, now to a pasty white with a tinge of nasty green. Oh there was going to be hell to pay for this atrocity, didn't matter who is was but they would pay on way or another.

With his attire and skin now changed Ka would land on the ground gracefully, complete opposite of how he looked. He would see a great beast standing in an orb surrounded by alien women in the center of the room, he would put two and two together to figure out that this being was the one who brought him here. Then again there was another one who looked almost identical to their host and started demanding that the true Cthuhlu would have to change his outfit so they weren't clashing. Wait a second...... Did he say something about Narrators and a Boss of the site? What site? Who were these Narrators? That was something he would have to bring up to the host later on in the night, so he would go towards the bar and ask for a beer.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 1:13 am

Xan awoke on the floor straightening up and cracking his neck a bit noticing how his body was utterly atrophied and hard to move, his skin was pale his flesh lacking blood flow that was the same as usual nothing different. However now he had a bite on his arm which was discolored and an all consuming hunger for.. human brains. Which was odd considering he had been undead for quite sometime now yet had never hungered for anything before, he knew somehow that the hunger wasn't even for sustenance but rather upon consuming it the memories would make him feel complete if only for a short time period. But honestly it wasn't just the brains it was the flesh, the skin, the organs how he wished to just grab the nearest person and rip their face off with his teeth and chew their succulent skin in between his jaws to slide their warm juicy flesh down his throat. The hunger was immense yet Xan was no ordinary knight, he was The Bloody Ruler, a God of Pandora cravings of the body were immaterial to him even in this strange place were others were in costumes at the will of Cthuhlu. Jashin was quite fond of him as both of them were chaotic deities if not for the fact that Cthuhlu was probably even more mad than Jashin enjoyed bloodshed they probably would of been best friends but alas they had some differences. It was for that reason that Xan wasn't bothered by being brought here yet he didn't necessarily like it and wanted to return from wherever he was brought from he had a war against rebels to win no time for fun and games.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 3:49 am

“Woah! Sensei!” Judal was completely startled to see his sensei in his dream. “Is this a test from Kami, am I not allowed to have crazy dreams anymore? Wait, how are you doing that? I thought I was sleeping….” Judal then looks at Vendetta up and down. “ Wow Vendetta sensei, I didn’t know my imagination could picture you as an angel? Wait, I don’t think this is a dream…..” Judal would say a small prayer that he would use before he goes to bed and opens his eyes again. However, everything still remained the same. “Wah?! So this is real? How did this happen?” Judal would say as stood close to Vendetta. “ This is the worst dream I ever had, my brain was kidnapped… but if you have a plan Vendetta sensei, I’ll stick with you….even if you are a dream angel here to save me from the bad dream… or… kidnapping…” Judal was a bit confused, but he figured that he would roll with the punches for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 12:35 pm

OOC: I'm going to hell for this one

Cyrus opened his eyes to see a very lavish and ornate ceiling above his head, quite unusual compared to the basic white dormitory ceiling he normally woke up to. Cyrus sighed and rolled over, closing his eyes once more. However as he rolled over there was a loud pop that shook him from his slumber. He bolted upright, staring down at the ground and noticed some broken balloon pieces on the floor. Frowning in confusion, the young Blade looked down at himself to find he was wearing a short black dress. His skin was unusually tan and there were balloons stuffed under the dress both on his chest and over his buttox. What in the- Cyrus's eyes widened in sheer horror as he looked down at the ground once more and noticed a bundled package resting on the floor. This was no ordinary package however...this was shaped like a baby. With fear clenching his throat, Cyrus bent down and picked up the creature hesitantly before realizing it was just a doll. He sighed with heavy relief before noticing the sticky note attached to the baby's blanket. On it was scribbled the name Lucifer, however it had been heavily crossed out and written underneath were the words, Err...I mean Satan.. Cyrus scratched his head in confusion, knocking loose a strand of black or brunette hair that fell in front of his face. Since when had he had long black/brunette hair? Suddenly the full realization of what Cyrus's costume was came to the young boy, Dear Kami, I'm a beautiful, young, latina mother.

He looked around the room, finally noticing the other party goers and a sudden desire to fuck every single one of them washed over him...particularly the handsome tentacle monster in the back of the room...
Back to top Go down
http://kaijuregion.forumotion.com/
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 1:11 pm

OOC: Lol Kenji I can't even wow awesome.

Vendetta would sigh at her apprentices antics it was of course expected Judal was still a child she couldn't expect him to be on his guard twenty-four seven no, she would try her best to steer him into the light and remove the bad habits from him one at a time. I do not yet know how to exit this realm but I am sure that the Mad God wishes us to participate in his.. game we will be forced to do so lest we risk having our minds flayed by the ramblings of the Mad God held within the Necronomicon. Now then observe tell me what do you see, who amongst them possesses the most Sin. Do not presume to look at their appearances look into their souls I will answer you once you make your educated guess. Vendetta said ignoring the angel comment as she had grown accustomed to not feeling embarrassed when others complimented her appearance, it was after all only by Kami's grace that she was allowed to have a pleasing appearance likewise her body was his in all entirety it wouldn't do to get flustered over mortal men or in this case boys and their comments. She would look around the room as well noticing Xan Ibwa a distance away looking the same as always if not paler and more sickly she would clench her fist in righteous fury how she wished she could slay him right now but she could not afford to trigger the anger of the Mad God and as such she would beg Kami for forgiveness when they were out of this for letting such a potent Embodiment of Evil escape His judgment.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 2:16 pm

“Well you mentioned that mad god guy, I’m guessing it’s the tentacle guy that’s surrounded by a lot of those alien looking women right? I mean, not judging by his appearance, but he has surrounded himself in a strange ball in the middle of the party here. So an educated guess would mean that he’s the one that’s running everything for the time being?” Judal would put his hands in his pocket as he looks around the room. “Nothing out of the ordinary, it seems like a party for sinful people only. Then again, I hardly understand the sexual innuendos and the themes of these things. It’s also a bit upsetting at the fact that I can’t eat anything because the food could be poisoned. ‘judal pouted, but he didn’t complain any further. “Other than that, could have sworn I heard someone say the name Kami, but these this guy who seems to be well….. no clue. But stay away from that guy, something’s off about him…“ Judal would then look back at Vendtta and point at the ball. “It’s that guy that’s floating right? I don’t think it’s a costume; it would cost too much xel to afford. I’m still trying to figure out where I got my costume from.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 8:09 pm

Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Boots_11
Yes, oh Yes. Happy Halloween to all as that fateful day is today, this night, unknown to most in this world, was riddled with vast horrors previously unknown or already made reality. The mad god would naturally take part in this day, his day of wickedness and nightmares, shifting through dreams to extract all souls here to this party. Our destined heroine would appear in a way which would draw all eyes to her, with bat riddled by dark smoke, fiendishly flying through all entrances to these halls and rushing towards a single chair by the grand tables end, joining to make their form before being dispersed as little more then black clouds. What remained was a very yonug woman by the age of 24, or perhaps 23, a witch to be more precise. Her hat, her attire, it could be nothing else. Much like all the others in this game, she did not know where she was, or why her dream had taken such a route, but that confusion would not show, no she would remain strong willed, with a face stern.

This costume, it was just like her deepest desire, the interchangeable cosplay outfit capable of fulfilling all her desires. Yes this was it, but its current appearance, wrong. Slowly placing both her palms on the side of her chair, she'd push her weight off, moving into a stand before looking around to assess the other individuals. A floating ball, a god imitating the ball? There was a cross dressing Ari, an angel and a greedy little alter boy or something. What a line up it was, however none could possibly be more beautiful then I, except perhaps that one guy in the dress, that was pretty hot. In any case, Rebecca would spin around on the spot, her uniform once again turning to a barrage of smokey bats, this time however, changing from a black to blue, dispersing once more to leave princess Jasmine balancing like no one else could.

It was a fitting design for Rebecca, the cyan-like blue contrasting her usual appearance and representing the icy self she really was. Her skin tanned out from the usual pale white, her eyes narrowing as they altered in colour to suit the new texture. All her features changed , much like her dress, poofy whatever they are pants with the pointy tap dancing shoes fixed nicely. That weird crop top thing, the gold bling and her headphones disguised like a really expensive headband keeping her cool nature from slipping out. Her long black hair would sway from left to right as she trotted over to the food, leaning over the table seductively to see what was on offer. Her face gave away no comments on her thoughts as she practically spun on the ball of her foot to walk fitting her costume towards the only other 'real' girl around. "You look pretty cute, even without the fancy fanatics. Those wings though..." It couldn't be helped, an evil smile would appear for just a moment as Rebecca, no Jasmine reached around to cop a good feel, tenderly patting the feathers. "Are they real? Ahhh, so soft~" Honestly she was having fun just playing with this girl, even if she did seem like a bit of a tight ass, bartering with someone like her would be a pain. It was so easily distinguished just by her stance alone, very prissy. Finally letting go Jasmine would give herself a quick look over before spinning on the spot, twirling to give the angel a good look. "Whatdoya think?" Yeah, she was most likely on some kind of drug, to early to tell at this point.
Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Disney-Princess-Jasmine2%20zat%20render
Back to top Go down
Meimu

Meimu

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime3rd November 2014, 9:31 pm

Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters 1220997-bigthumbnail
Halloween night, O boy what excite. The one day all yea that Mat probably fits in best. His playful nature and joke full attitude finally taken the right way instead of getting glaring stares all day. Decorations littered the village, and kids squealed with joy in anticipation of the nights festivities. Pumpkins, bats and scary witches were all the rage this year, but all three seemed to be out shadowed by a new choice of fright. Clowns of all kinds seem to come out of the wood work and Mat couldn't be more thrilled. As kids screamed from fright Mat laughed it up from his roof top perches. Beautiful sites of his clowny brothers dancing about in the streets bellow. Unknown to the villagers the Inakamono's had chosen this place as their party house and they were just getting started with this evenings thrills.

As the night drew on and the streets began to clear out, moments before the sun began to rise Mat finally found his place upon a futon on his favorite roof top. With a soft pillow behind his head, sweets in hand, and a pride filled head, Mat drifted off to sleep. Even with him drifting deeper into sleep his mind was fast at work as he felt himself flying through the air. Clouds gently breezing past him as a soft carpet seemed to carry him through the night sky. Swiftly it flew with mat aboard as its destination was clear, at least to the carpet it was clear. A thick cloud poped against Mat and brushed around him as he felt his new attire wrapping around his body. A pair of tight fitting cloth boots and a pair of soft pants. A tunic glided around his chest and his cuffs snapped tight. A long silk cloth flew in circles tieing it self tightly around his waist. A long flowing cape rolled out from under his shoulder pads and drifted in the wind behind him. A snug fitting puff cap seemed to fall from the heavens and find its way home on his head, and as if that wasn't enough the finishing touches of a feather flipped up from the front of the hat.

The carpet seemed to disappear as Mat found himself standing on foot in the midst of a glorious ballroom. Tables and chairs and plenty of treats for the guests. Attendants had all ready arrived, seemingly long before Mat had his chance to make his appearance, but never than late, or at least thats what the villagers used to yell at him. A strapping young man dressed in black, with balloons caught Mat's eyes first, but he was only the first of many other guests that interested the new found prince. Glancing from zombie to shiny fork on the table to an egyptian to a shiny plate to an angel and to a shiny candle stick drifted Mat's eyes till it finally fell on the greatest sight on heavens earth. A young beauty wrapped in the clothing of a god. "Yes a god much more beautiful than you." Mat said outloud as he continued to narrate his life. She was beautify personified. She was the moon, without the sun because the sun is ugly and likes to hide the moon's face. She was perfection in the form of a god in the form of an angel in the form of a woman. Mat quickly licked the tips of his hands and slicked his hair back as he checked himself in that shiny mirror that caught his eye. "Hey beautiful." Mat said with a click and a wink to himself losing track of what he was doing for a moment. Finally, after making sure his hat was straight and his feather was fluffy, Mat made his move. Sliding up slowly next to Rebecca and placing a hand gently on the small of her back the smooth prince spoke up. "Shall I show you two ladies the world?" Mat said also extending an invite to the angel adjacent woman Rebecca had addressed.
Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Princeali
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime4th November 2014, 1:42 am

Reiver had awoken several minutes prior to everyone else who has thus far woken up but he unlike the rest remained where he was sitting on the floor propped up against it as if he had been napping, he had heard what the 'god' claimed and was unsure what to make of it, but all that aside he seemed to be rather different than before, compared to is usual attire and even his looks, he was completely different so he thought. He donned metallic gold iris with a deep sky blue ring around the pupil, pointed short elf like ears; which from what he could tell were real, k-9 like teeth; almost wolf like, his hair was a midnight black, the moon shaped scare or birthmark was no where to be seen instead on the opposite side of his face was a red fang like marking that came from his right eye down his face and part of his neck, he actually had a wolf's tail protruding from his tail bone. Out of all these things the main part he noticed was his clothing were in tatters but from the waist up the most he could make out was his lower garments; which weren't too special, and the fact he had shackles one around his neck and another pair around his wrists which all three were bound by a heavy set chain.

"The world seems a cruel one." he remained where he was more so trying to figure out what he was and or what ever. Little to his knowledge he had actually took on the form of his original self in which he is actually a hybrid demon, both a wolf demon and an ancient race of demons that have everyone in the story thought to be long gone. Eventually he had the notion to mingle with the others trapped here like he was but for now he would observe.
Back to top Go down
Hatta

Hatta

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime4th November 2014, 11:07 am

Here awoke Kimiko, just in time to hear Cthuhlu-sama's announcement, she had read many books in her lifetime and she had read of him, she knew what he was capable of, or at least what was recorded anyway... Well Kimiko noticed something weird, her head was wrapped in bandages, leaving only one of her eyes exposed and some tufts of her green hair showing. She looked at her clothes and she was wearing a long maroon red coat with golden buttons. Throughout her arms and torso she had bright steel chains adorning her and she looked closely and let out a sigh of relief as she saw her 8 chakra beads implanted into chain links throughout the chains. She also had these rather long chakra accelerators attached to the wrists of her clothing via chains. God this was weird, she thought she looked so inelegant. She guessed their wasn't time to complain since it was a party. She decided to go out and mingle with guests... God she hasn't been this nervous since her first day at the academy, oh meeting all these new people. It is pretty exciting!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime9th November 2014, 1:31 pm

Cyrus made his way over to the snacks table, sniffing the punch and recoiling in disgust for a moment. It was reeking of alcohol, but then Cyrus remembered his costume and grabbed a cup from the stack on the table. He filled the first cup to the brim, chugged the entire thing down, then filled another and chugged half of it before filling it back again. Noticing the balloons floating at the edge of the table, Cyrus pulled one down and ripped the string before stuffing it down his dress to replace the recently popped one. Adjusting his dress to make sure everything looked just right, the young Blade did a scan of the room. People seemed to be mingling hither and thither, but his inner latina was calling out to him. Apparently this costume came with a serious spirit that was messing with his head. This thing was calling out to him, taking over, and making him do things he wouldn't normally do. Awesome.

With a sly grin, Cyrus sauntered over to the host of the party with his alien women draped over him like lap dogs. How pathetic they were compared to his absolute, unarguable beauty. These wenches were in her way and needed to be dealt with accordingly. Hey sluts, he called up to them, your pimp is asking for you outside. With that he turned to look Cthulu in the eye and smiled before taking a long swig from his drink. He eyed the various tentacles that lined the mad god's mouth and a sudden shiver of excitement and sexual ecstasy went up his spine. All the seats are taken, how about I just sit on your face?
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime10th November 2014, 7:19 pm

Kukuku, what wonderful costumes, yes and no repeats even a dual entry how nice..how very nice. Even one who fathoms themselves as marvelous as I, flattery after all is the greatest form of imitation or is it the opposite way around. Who cares? I don't. Cthuhlu thought to himself as he scanned the area looking at the various costumes his tentacles moving about before he'd hold up a hand the music in the area lowering so that he could speak once more. First he'd address the trap propositioning him, I will take you up on your offer after the contest is finished oh imitator of narrators. he said before clapping his hands and the runway to the north would light up with numerous chairs manifesting from thin air. Let us begin my dear contestants and unimportant background characters the ball can not truly begin unless the contest starts. You there! Dance for my amusement.[/color] he said pointing at Judal who would begin to feel compelled to constantly dance while he numbered the individuals present counting in his head.

One! You are first kukuku, showcase your attire on the runway. Your name, age, zodiac sign? Are you single, are you looking if your not. What are your dreams in life. Your costume what is it supposed to be and why do you feel like you should win this contest. Yes that will do for the first round, after one is two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine & ten. Eleven is disqualified as she showed up late. Are you all confused don't be your narrators will know who I'm speaking of. Cthuhlu said snapping his fingers once more and all of the individuals who he had called out would disappear only to reappear backstage in the same positions they were so that they could present themselves on the run way. The ball carrying Cthuhlu would move to the north followed by the various spectators who would take seats as the music started up again now a syntho-upbeat sort of jam with pounding bass. Of course the person who he said to dance for his amusement would be forced to keep dancing he never did say he could stop...kukuku.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime10th November 2014, 7:56 pm

Judal would suddenly start dancing uncontrollably; it was as his body had a mind of its own. “Woah!! Vendetta sensei! I have ants in my pants!” Judal would say as he would do the chicken dance and move his tussle all around. Judal would dance and accidently activate his push paw prints, which would push him around the floor in a strange break dancing manner. “What’s going on?!” Judal was completely confused as to what was happening to his body. As soon as that blob point at him , Judal started to dance on own. “Ahh!” Judal would say as he started to spin on his head, this was the strangest thing that has ever happened to him in his entire life.
Back to top Go down
Blade

Blade

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime10th November 2014, 8:00 pm

"Imitation is the highest form of imitation." Telarossa said as though it was common knowledge and utterly made sense. He gave a shrug, the segments and sections of his armour clicking and grinding as they pushed against once another with his movement. A twitch of Telarossa's mind though allowed them to change to form to more fully encompass his body, a little refining but the actual costume itself didn't change, after all it would be cheating to change one's costume while already part of the Ball. Under the bone mask though he gave a bright grin, the tentacles on his face clicking and sliding around almost as though they were alive, which was all well and good due to the fact he was supposed to be dressed up as Cthulhu.

Then he was told that he had to go onto a Monsterwalk and show off his costume, prove to everyone else that he deserved to win this competition, as fun as it was he knew that there was the possibility of a reward. So then he prepared himself and gave Cthulhu a thumbs up just before he was teleported backstage. Turning around he looked over everyone and spread his arms wide. "HAH! Wish me luck!" He cried before turning around, his bone wings swishing around behind him and cracking softly as they moved and he danced forwards, shifting out of the door and moving his bone coated body to the synth beat that whirled around the room. Once he was out his mind launched through the questions that he was supposed to answer and so he simple channeled his inner Cthulhu and reached under his arm, modifying the bone so that he could draw out a long cane, tapping it against the ground and leaning on it, the tentacles on his face wiggling around for a few seconds.

"Who am I? Who am I? 'Tis a fantastic question but I am me, myself and myself happens to be Telarossa Alonne, a Dakar who fancies himself to be greater than the ideals of mere species would allow!" With that he threw his hands into the air, cane gripped tightly and tipping forwards to land perfectly on his front foot and stepping forwards, arms still spread. "I am still young however, still learning at only eighteen years of life and my stars form the shape of a Bull, mighty, strong, well makes sense for one like me." He brought his caneless arm in and flexed, as though his muscles could be seen under the bone coating. "Alas, despite such magnificence, I am single, lonely in my poor life." The flexed arm moved to his chest, hand laying flat over where his heart would be. "So any lovely ladies wishing to spend a good night or many, feel free to hit me up." He winked and turned around for a second, stalking towards the exit of the walk before whirling around brandishing his cane and pointing it at Cthulhu. "My costume is none other than our gracious, manic host, the Great Cthulhu, the Mindflayer, the King of Soirees!" He called out, slamming his cane down onto the ground with a loud clack. "Why I should win this contest ties in with my life wishes, I wish to be magnificent, great, FEARED EVEN! It is these qualities, and the ambition that backs them that drives me to be the best in all that I can do, that includes costume parties, a thought here, a tweak there before the start, just to get the ideas, the forms, the intent perfect, correct to the best degree. All worthy attributes in both life and a competition." Telarossa lifted his head to look up at Cthulhu and pushed his cane back under his arm, letting it melt away once more so that it appeared to just vanish. "So my life wish, Great Cthulhu? I wish to be..." He paused, taking in a deep breath. "...Superior."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime12th November 2014, 7:51 pm

Ka had finished his third drink when their host had spoken up, his voice was clawing into his brain like a rabid beast seeking it's prey. It was an elaborate looking drink oddly served in a fish bowl, it was his first time drinking and wanted to be surprised with each one, although he couldn't deny the taste. His biology didn't allow him to feel the full effects of the concoctions he was ingesting, but that didn't mean he couldn't enjoy the flavours they created. Ka watched as a boy started to dance foolishly when the great lord commanded it, that was an unique talent, one he would have to remember for later. As the boy danced they were told to model showcase their costumes for theirhist and to tell him about themselves, that and to ask a request of the great lord.

They were all teleported behind the monsterwalk awaiting their turn to impress Cthulhu, the first boy that seemed to be favored by the host did well on entertaining people that much could be said. Tellarossa Allonne seemed like a character he could possibly get along with, then again he thought his team mates would be fine, he was wrong. The girl in next in line withdrew from the comepition, his guess was that she was too nervous to think of anything, which Ka would be lying if he said he knew what he wanted. What a question, it could take him a hundred years to ponder on it and he still wouldn't be able to answer. However now was not the time to shiver in fear of the unknown, it was time to act without thinking, which he could do quite well. He would walk up the path, yellow crooked teeth gleaming in the light, pale skin almost making him invisible in the light. "Ladies and gentle, and our glorious host Cthulhu; may I have you attention please" Ka said in a loud voice making sure people were watching him, spinning on his heels doing a full 360, finishing with a bow. "Allow me to introduce myself... My name is Ka, hailing from the Jiko clan. Twelve years of age and bearing the symbol of the Ram" Picking himself up from his bow and looking up to Cthulhu bearing his toothy smile to him, arms behind his back clasped together. "At twelve years I have yet to find the one that I could call my own, but I am open to finding that person no matter the sex or race. My dream in life however I am still unsure of as there is much I would like to do with this world, so I will ask that you simply grant me the means to change the world.
Back to top Go down
Kenji

Kenji

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime21st November 2014, 4:23 pm

Cyrus threw back another long swig of the punch stuff and let out a loud burp from back stage as Ka finished his routine. He looked around nervously for a moment before spotting the imitation baby sitting against the punchbowl. Grabbing it, he slung it into the cradle of his arm and smirked as Ka came back stage once more, his time over. Not bad gents, but watch how a real lady works that runway. He gave a quick, yet seductive wink to the crowd of partygoers behind him before turning and stepping out onto the runway. Bright light flashed his eyes, blinding him only momentarily, but Cyrus didn't even break stride. The spirit of a latina goddess entered him and gave him the abilities he needed to make every pair of boxers tight and panties sopping wet in that entire room. Each step swung out his ample balloon ass, a slight swagger in his walk.

With the confidence that only a true latina mother could have he stared down Cthulu before holding up two fingers, forming a V, and sticking his tongue between the two of them. With another wink he made it to the end of the runway before saying, Alright, listen up bitches. My name is Ri- erm, Cyrus Taki. I am costumed as a seductive, beautiful latina mother. If any of you fuck with my pride and joy Luci- Satan, I will fuck you up. I am 16 years old and always looking for a playmate. A slight growl of raw desire escaped Cyrus's throat as he said the last bit. This wasn't the real Cyrus at all, something had clearly come over him when he had adorned this costume. Still, it was a hell of a lot of fun. I shouldn't even have to tell you why I should win this contest, I mean, look at me. I am gorgeous as shit and modeled after the greatest woman alive...or at least I think she's alive...haven't seen her since she went out drinking the other night. With that, Cyrus snapped his fingers, did a slight twirl that generated just enough of a wind stream to blow the bottom of his dress up and give the crowd (Cthulu) a nice show of what he was about to have on his face when this was all over.
Back to top Go down
Judal

Judal

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime21st November 2014, 6:32 pm

“Good thing I wasn't able to see that, I’m too young. On top of that, that would be pretty sinful of me, you should think more about the baby instead of some party.” Jude would laugh as he would stop break-dancing and tap danced for a while. It was that small brief period that Judal would use in order to introduce himself. “I’m not too sure what’s going on , but I’m Judal kaironokuma. I’m twelve years old and I was born under the rooster sign. “Judal would say as he continued to do an Egyptian like dance. ”I’m an Egyptian pharaoh with come crazy dance moves; I should win because you already picked me to dance like I lost my mind, that mush man something if I have the best dance moves!” Judal would say, it was a childish answer though. However it wasn’t too far off from his own small form of innocence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters   Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Halloween Event - Cthuhlu's Masquerade Ball of Monsters
Page 1 of 1