Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Making Aiya a Master

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Making Aiya a Master Empty
PostSubject: Making Aiya a Master   Making Aiya a Master Icon_minitime20th April 2015, 9:23 am

Neo and Aiya strolled hand in hand down from their tavern towards the usual Greed shopping center, ready to pay for, and pick up the large shipment on precious metals for Aiya's order so she can have something to practice selling with. Assuming the discount at which they can buy it, and taking her skill into considering, they expect to be able to turn a profit in the long run, not that they couldn't afford it however. I mean, they were quite wealthy. In any case, the pair would walk into the shop, signing the papers and handing over the sack with a dollar sign on it, before walking out the back with the dock keeper, Four of Neo's beasts already waiting to carry the products back to their ranch for holding, since travelling by cart and foot would only end up being a huge pain. Anyway, I'm done writing so i'll just put down the purchase summary, and Aiya can be ranked up to Merchant with all this crap yeah?

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

Making Aiya a Master
Page 1 of 1