Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xi

Xi

Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]  Empty
PostSubject: Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]    Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]  Icon_minitime30th November 2017, 7:39 pm

Believe it or not, there was a place considered to be too dangerous for Pandora to travel. Those who lived and traversed through this area were considered to either be psychopaths, defectors of other villages looking to start a new life in the Pandora Empire or just people looking to do terrible shit and though the main act of the day was neither of those three her she found herself wandering through the slums. The blonde bombshell wasn’t too disturbed by the looks she was getting from the men and some women in the area as she adored the attention, in fact, she lived for it. That and she knew that they possibly couldn’t do much to hurt her as she was pretty strong, in her own beautiful way of course. The reason why Cersei had found herself on the wrong side of town was simple, she was looking for information. You see she had plans for herself and she had been hustling day and night just so that her plans would come to fruition and today was no different. “Hm, Strange, I was told I could find the place around here.” Cersei muttered as she found herself in a dead end. Placing her hands on her hips, she would look around before turning on her heels and headed the way she came, granted that nothing stopped her of course.
Back to top Go down
Laughing Jack

Laughing Jack

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]    Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]  Icon_minitime30th November 2017, 7:56 pm

As she turned around from her walk she would come face to face with a large sharp toothed grin. Standing in front of her was a large fellow, a Ravens nest for a head with a bouquet of feathers on his shoulders. He wore a black and white striped outfit as if he was a clown. His arms were longer than most, reaching down to his knees and in one hand was the bloody decapitated head of a little girl. "Why hello there!" he would say in a deep and rough excited voice. "I don't believe I've ever seen you around here before. Have you come to play with dear old Laughing Jack as well? Oh joy oh joy! There hasn't been someone new for awhile!" he would say, giving off a delightfully dark cackle as if he just made some sort of joke.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]    Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]  Icon_minitime30th November 2017, 8:16 pm

The blonde would grimace at the sight of the clown holding the decapitated head of a little girl. It wasn’t that she was shocked at the sight of someone’s head, she’s seen much worse during her time in Pandora, she was more disgusted that someone would be walking around with a severed head like it was some kind of toy. “Um. No thanks. I have better things to do with my time kid. So if you’ll excuse me I’ll be leaving.” Cersei said with a smile before attempting to walk past the obviously deranged clown. Speaking of clowns was the kid an Inakamono? It had been quite awhile since she had last seen one which was funny considering they were suppose be in Pandora.
Back to top Go down
Laughing Jack

Laughing Jack

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]    Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]  Icon_minitime30th November 2017, 8:43 pm

Jack didn't budge an inch, his large frame taking up most of the space. He tilted his head to the side and his smile faltered a bit as she denied to play with him. "No? No no no no no no no no!? Hahahahahah. Surely you jest. Come. Let's play a game of hopscotch! Or we can play jump rope! Or even... Doctor.." he would say, his voice growing darker as he said the final word. He would hold out his hand for her to take. "All work and no play makes for a very dull world you know!" Jack didn't like the fact she told him no. Everyone wanted to play with Jack! Any who didn't were bad children who needed to be punished like dear little Sally over in his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]    Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]  Icon_minitime30th November 2017, 8:58 pm

Well, now she was annoyed. She hated pushy people, men in particular, and if this kid wasn’t careful he would get what’s coming to him. “Alright, let’s do this again.” Cersei said before taking a deep breath. “I have no time or intentions of playing any kind of game with you. Now get out of my way or you’ll end up like that severed head you’re holding.” She spat rather angrily. Truth be told, she should’ve expected that something like this would’ve happened after traveling through this part of town but thankfully the kid didn’t seem like much, then again even if he was strong she was positive that there was no way he could defend himself against what she had to offer.
Back to top Go down
Laughing Jack

Laughing Jack

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]    Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]  Icon_minitime30th November 2017, 9:11 pm

Jack looked down at the head and then back at her, a perplexed look on his face. "But that.. that is a game. Surely you know of it?" he said as his smile returned once more. His eyes then widened and he grinned bigger than before. "Oh I get it! You are like Jack! I agree! Come, come. Let's go find some good playmates together!" he would say, attempting to grab her and and pull her along toward the nearby park where kids often came to play.
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]    Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]  Icon_minitime4th December 2017, 8:00 pm

Well, that failed. Truth be told Cersei was anything but scary, she was sexy but not scary. A soft sigh escaped her lips as she allowed herself to be dragged by the man, or was he a boy? Who really knew? “Um, you said your name was Jack right? Are you an Inakamono?” Cersei found herself asking as the whole clown get up was trademark Inankamono but she was positive that if he was she would’ve sensed it but it didn’t hurt to ask. Once they had arrived at the park Cersei would feel a sense of uneasiness wash over her body and she finally came to the realization of why he had brought her to the park. “Don’t tell me… You plan on killing these children?” She asked as she looked over to the creature beside her.
Back to top Go down
Laughing Jack

Laughing Jack

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]    Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]  Icon_minitime20th December 2017, 4:38 pm

Jack stopped for a second and turned to her. His face had a puzzled look upon it and began twisting to the side. "Kill?" he would say before a large grin slowly sped across his face. Killkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkillkill!" Jack shrieked with laughter as he spoke the word kill without a single pause. His head would then drop his face hiding behind his mangly hair. After a quick pause he would raise his head slightly so she could just barely see his eyes. "I loooove making new friends. And I love to play games," was all he would say before turning around and continuing to drag her toward the park. "Jack is not inakamono. Jack is a Mikaboshi. According to uncle. I could care less though."
Back to top Go down
Xi

Xi

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]    Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]  Icon_minitime20th December 2017, 5:22 pm

Though she could’ve easily brought him to a halt with her superior strength, she was still in pure shock that someone like this actually existed. She understood that there were some vile and tormented souls lurking in the shadows of Pandora but this, this was too much for her. How could you hurt innocent children? Especially children where just playing in a park enjoying the little fun they could have in such a cruel world? “How?” She muttered under her breath as she struggled to come to terms with such an evil act. She could never participate in such an act and she wasn’t going to stand by and watch such an act go unpunished.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]    Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Making New Friends [Cersei and Jack]
Page 1 of 1