Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hunting More Bodies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Hunting More Bodies Empty
PostSubject: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 4:58 pm

Kyoshiro would arrive in Port Otonashii. He would look around noticing a burned down warehouse and a few scorched areas as if a battle had happened. Ah well. Kyoshiro would ask directions before heading for the nearest pub. He had memorized the appearance of all four he was targetting ans would be able to recognize them easily from their bingo book. He walked into the nearest pub and would scan the faces of the crowd for one of the four targets. Piper Zakiyoshi. Yaya Kaironokuma. Klein Kurogane or Paul Mishura.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 5:17 pm

She exited he burnt down warehouse brushing slight bits of debris and soot off her clothing. Her tan skin glistened ever so slightly in the afternoon sun, and all she could think about was re-hydrating. Nothing quite hit the spot like a nice tall glass of water after a battle. The local pub always seemed to be the best place, they never once kick her out for only ordering water. At least after they figured out she was a Zakiyoshi. Even though water is free her and the bartender had come to an understanding, she paid him for the glass and that was it. He had to keep the water bill paid somehow, unfortunately the men around town began to pine for her more after they figured out what she was. Her looks didn't quite help either.

As she entered the bar the regulars quickly acknowledged her, while the bartender already had a cup of water waiting in her usual spot. It'd gotten a bit warm due to the fight making her later than usual. Taking her seat she immediately downed the glass greedily not caring how much was spilling down her chin and chest. Her thirst was great, and as she finished the bartender left a pitcher next to her. "Thanks." Was all she could say as she poured another glass and attacked it once more.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 5:26 pm

Kyoshiro pinched his nose close as the smell of smoke began to flood his senses. He watched the woman pass him by growling slightly at the annoyance of the smell. It took him a moment to realize she was the one he had been searching for. He lowered his sense of smell and rested his hands down by his side. Kyoshiros hair was a black mess like usual but his lab coat was nice and clean, though it was hard to tell since his was black. The boy was only twelve but pale as hell, as if he was a vampire. He adjusted the gourd on his back and the executioners blade before walking ovee and sitting next to the girl. He dropped a coin purse on the table and looked at her. "Piper Zakiyoshi I assume? Im Kyoshiro Kurogane, Blade of the Shogunate. I have come to make an offer. Ten thousand xel along with protection of the Shogunate as well as no Shogunate hunting you. In return you return to my lab with me and allow me to use some of your dna in an experiment. Afterwards you are free to go and do whatever you wish with the ten grand."
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 5:45 pm

Piper couldn't help but notice the boy next to her, his skin as pale as the moon, and his hair and lap coat as black as the night around it. She wasn't sure what the kid wanted her for, but she wasn't buying. As he placed a purse of money on the table she gulped hard. It hurt. Slamming the cup against the wooden table she sighed a long heavy sigh of refreshment before addressing the young blade. "You're joking right? All I have to do is give you some dna and I'm safe with ten grand in my pocket?...What's the catch?" Things like this normally had some kind of problem, some kind of thing that'd make anyone say no. But she needed the money.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 6:00 pm

"The catch? Your dna will be used on the creation of a weapon for the shogunate. More precisely the experiment will possess a zakiyoshis waterfall eye. Youll be allowing your clans power to fall into anothers hand. Of course theres also the fact that I do not need you alive... I would rsther you come willingly.. Makes the process much smoother. I have already collected a Dakar and Bakuhatsu as willing patriots. Im still seeking out you and two or three others. So, what do you say? Agree or death? Please tell me youll come peacefully." Said Kyoshiro as he opened up the pouch to reveal the xel inside of it. So far he had spent twenty two thousand of his hundred thousand paying off these people.
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 6:09 pm

His words angered her, she knew enough about the blades to know they were worth their weight in a fight, most of them anyway. On one hand she's causing trouble for everyone around her, and possibly killing a blade. Therein increasing her bounty and causing more shogunate to come after her. On the other hand, protection, her dojutsu gets into someone elses hands, ten thousand xel, and she gets to live on. "Fine I'll come with ya. Just don't expect me to stay longer then I have to, once we're done we're done."
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 6:58 pm

"Thats fine. I hate being around other people anyways. Gives me the hives. Now, please head to the port. There my men will show you to your room on the boat and will provide you with food and drinks. However once you step in that boat you will not be able to leave without my go ahead. Youll stay there till I return with the others. Understood?" He would say before an idea sparked in his head. "Also.. to make things quicker would you happen to know the location of klein kurogane, paul mishura and yaya kaironokuma?"
Back to top Go down
Rain

Rain

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 7:17 pm

Piper sneered a bit before beginning to make her way to port. She wasn't a fan of being the bossed around by a snot nosed brat, but the pay was good and protection was nice. The idea of not being hunted was something she hadn't thought of in a while. She'd be free, and with the protection of the shogunate forces she'd be safe. She stopped for a moment to listen to the blades question, turning with sigh to face him. "No, don't keep in touch with other missing nin like that. Doesn't your bingo book help?" With that she was off to the port.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 7:36 pm

[Piper Recruited]
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime26th February 2015, 2:46 am

After making sure Piper made it back to the ship Kyoshiro went back to wandering the port. Three subjects down and only three to go. Now he needed to find either Yaya Kaironokuma, Klein Kurogane, and Paul Mishura. He took out his bingo book and opened it to the pages he had bookmarked showing their faces. He would begin to walk through the town keeping his eyes open for their appearance and ears enhanced to hear in case someone said their first name or any indication that one may be around.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime26th February 2015, 3:05 am

Yaya was sitting at a Ramen store, the cloth covering her body so unless he entered he'd have no idea she was their. She wore a hooded cloak to hide her face, making finding her even more difficult as she happily ate her food. The thing people never really consider in these situations is not how to fight their opponent, but how to find them. Sure, enhanced ears are great, but your in the middle of a port, sure detecting chakra is awesome, but if you haven't met a Kairo member before, her chakra is no different from anyone elses. Yaya would finish her bowl, before throwing out her hand for another. As well as a glass of sake, throwing her leg up onto the seat beside her, slipping through her cloat's slits to bare it up to her thighs for the owner to gawk at, hoping to get a discount as she began to make her way through the next bowl....WTF WHY IS RAIN"S PICTURE OF NEO"S FACE CLAIM!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime26th February 2015, 3:13 am

Kyoshiro sneezed, his nose still a little irritated from Piper smelling like smoke from that burned down warehouse. This caused him to pause for a moment outside of a ramen shop. He had been going nonstop for most of the morning. Maybe he should grab a bite to eat before he finished searching the rest of the town and heading to the next area in his search. He looked up at the sky to determine the time of day and decided why not. He moved under the fabric, not needing to completely move it as it merely brushed his head seei.g as how this twelve year old was short. When he walked in he saw a women in a cloak with her foot on the table. He grimaced and sat at the counter before ordering some ramen with three times the pork. He would then look at the womons leg and pinch his nose. "Mind putting your leg down? Dont need your crotch stinking up the food," he would say. Being a Kurogane he was overly sensitive to the smell.

-----

Meanwhile back at the Inn.... Kyoshiros clone stood unclothed with his hand around one mans neck still. He would look at all the people who his originator spared in return for information. "Form a single file line. Any information is helpful... But first... its drafty..." He eased up on the persons neck and looked him in the eyes. "Do you know where Paul Mishura or Klein Kurogane are located?" He would ask before looking at the guys clothes. He began to form an idea.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 10:38 pm

Yaya would sneer at the boy before finishing her bowl, placing it on the table, and getting up to leave. She had no time for little shinobi brats thinking they were king shit, nor did she have time to sit around and talk to some child who doesn't appreciate the smell of her cunt, which by the way is very hygienic. Dirt and sweat are icky. In any case, today Yaya had a mission, she was on her way to see her boyfriend Klein. Meanwhile, back at the inn, the scene was kinda petty, I mean this was madness for fuck sake. I don't know what kind of inn the past mod was porttraying, but particularly in port Otonashi, around 70% of inhabitants could take an A-Rank shinobi, many would continue to ignore the child because it really meant nothing to them. Should he start shit further, he will have a hell of a bigger problem then just one or two bounties. There was one man however, would was eager to speak to the kid. "My name is Paul...a. Paula. And I know the location of Klein Kurogane, he's down by the harbour side now waiting too meet with his girlfriend. If you leave now, you might catch him before she arrives."
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 10:47 pm

The clone Kyoshiro turned to the one who spoke and tossed the man he was holding aside. "Paula... A guy named Paula? Right. Show me your face. If you are Paul Mishura then I have a proposition for you," said the naked clone boy as he walked over to the male voice that introduced himself as a female name. The clone would stop before the man and let out three extremely loud whistles before he looked up at the person. "Well? Are you Paul Mishura?" The clone would ask again as he waited for the person to look at him so he could observe them.

----

Back at the Ramen shop Kyoshiro would scarf down his Ramen when his ears picked up a faint whistle. Three of them. He would pay for his food and then step outside. Three whistles. Three O'clock from the pub. So the harbor was the general direction. Kyoshiro would wipe his mouth before jumping up onto the rooftop and began making his way to the harbor at bullet release speeds. One of the three targets was located in that direction according to his clone.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 10:59 pm

He sped off past her as she walked towards the harbour, only after hearing three whistle of course...A hunter in Madness, using such Cliche methods, what a moron. Expect goons in this fight, because stuff like that draws attention. She would sigh, poor kid won't even live to see 20, what a moron, but oh well. Her attitude would change suddenly to bubbly as she prepared to go and meet her love. meanwhile, at the inn. The man was hidden at the back, ale in hand, cloak over head. But as the stupid boy arrived, he'd look up into the light to reveal the face of a very strong woman. "What? Never seen a tranny before boy?" It would ask, chocking down the remainder of its wooden cup before smirking as the table to its left began laughing. Perhaps this happens a lot around here? Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime8th March 2015, 11:32 pm

The clone would look in his/her eyes and notice the sky blue coloration. "Paul...a and sky blue eyes. Pretty close to the Mishura I am looking for. Could be a trick like that last girl Piper tried. Changing appearance is awfully easy.." he would say before using the transformation jutsu to pur on clothes and look like he was twenty. He would take a seat at her table. "If you arent Paul Mishura or even if you are, why dont we have a little arm wrestling contest? Surely you can beat a child at arm wrestling." Kyoshiro would smile. Paula could deny him, making it seem like she was afraid in front of thewhole crowd, or she could let Kyoshiro put her to the test. Meanwhile the real Kyoshiro arrived at the harbor and began sniffing the air for the scent of iron or blood or even fire, a Mishura would use fire, a Kurogane would no doubt have the scent of blood and a Kaironokuma usually had the smell of iron.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime17th March 2015, 6:49 pm

(Dropping out)

Last edited by Tika on 22nd March 2015, 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://narouteclipse.b1.jcink.com
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime18th March 2015, 2:59 am

Paula would hold back, shying away from the competition. "But I'm just a frail young beautiful woman, I couldn't possibly best you in an arm wrestle." Another chuckle from the table beside them. Oh, by the way, he said that in a very feminine voice. But that would change as he stood up, stamming his hands on the table to get their attention before yelling in a deep man's tone. "If you lot don't shut the fuck up I'm gonna shove sticks up your assholes!" He'd take her seat once more. "Whomever this Paul Mashurea man is, I'm sure he's very sexy and attractive. But it has nothing to do with me, I only said what I said so you'd leave poor Jimmy alone, I let him rim me in exchange for drinks, so he's kinda important." Another burst of laughter before the nearest man grabbed poor Jimmy in a headlock, rubbing his scalp with his knuckles. As the new guy walked in, Paula would be quick to point him out. "Here he is handsome. I'll give you two some privacy." She'd get up and head towards the door.

The smell of blood...That is...Okay fine, I'll go with it then since you technically know more about then clan then I do. Must have a crazy strong nose to be able to detect the small increase in blood within a Kuro body, but whatever. it'll lead to the port where he stood with a rose in once hand and a box of love heart shaped chocolates on the other.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime30th March 2015, 12:05 am

Tika would land in the port after receiving his silver rathalos he let Bala circle over head free until it was time to move once again he'd look around the bar for the shinobi that wore the shogunate uniform upon spotting him Tika would approach announcing his arrival properly hello kyo my name is tikatchi I've been sent by Cyrus
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime30th March 2015, 1:35 am

Kyoshiro would study the kurogane as he watched, having managed to find him by the scent of blood that usually stuck to Kurogane from carrying around a blood gourd and using blood style jutsu. But he would wait for now.

The fake Kyoshiro would look over Tikatchi, letting Paula go. "You interrupted me buddy. Cyrus sent the letter. However, you owe me a subject. Allow me to borrow one of your Mishura with a Kyougan. The eye will be fine, i wont take the eye from them and they will still be alive. So what do you say? You allow me to use the dna of a Mishura and I peacefully give you my blade?" He would ask with a small smile. He was ticked Paula got away but maybe he could gain a new subject through this deal.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime31st March 2015, 7:32 pm

Tika would eye him at first hearing out his words it didn't sit right with him initially so in result he'd relax rather than show he was tense about his inquiry... you must forgive me if I don't sound enthusiastic about this, however there are rules in place that forbid exposure of our clans eyes to experiment.. This is expressed even more to those that reside within the clan I hold no jurisdiction over the ones that are rogue... Also... I wasn't asked for this favor from Cyrus so I cannot trust that to you for the sake of a blade.. However since I've come thus far.. I do wish to acquire what I've traveled for.. You may take up your question with Cyrus and the current clan head.. If she is in agreement and sees no wrong maybe we can help you.. Not a moment before however he'd say sternly before he'd whistle for Bala to land and give it a break though he was a little way from the door he could tell he was out there terrorizing something by the laughter from his loud voice. The loud thud would make everyone shift in there seats and look outside to see the massive eyes of Bala looking back at them. Tika would wait for kyoshiros response he was prepared to leave with out the blade he didn't want a fight breaking out.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime1st April 2015, 9:15 am

Kyoshiro would sigh. Such complication. "Ill tell you what. Ill tell you where the Blade is. As you can see i dont have it on me," he would say showing his naked frame. "But only if you find and bring me Paul Mishura alive. Dead is doable but someone of your rank should be able to achieve a live capture of a c rank bounty. This experiment is for a weaponized gift for the use of the Shogunate. And to be able to make it I need to gather the correct materials. And your entrance just happened to allow the escape of my number one suspect into Paul Mishura. Now, I can take this missing and use it for whatever purposes I desire, probably keep him. Or you can supply.me with a Kyougan user who i can collect the eye fluid of and then let go peacefully. The decision is yours." Said Kyoshiro as he tapped on the table.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime9th April 2015, 7:22 pm

Tika would shrug and go to walk away back to baala well... Then if you must know nobody has left this bar...your target hasn't left yet I cannot aide you in hunting one of our own... The fact he is here I should be taking him with me.... But I'm not I have more important things to do.. So if we are finished here I'll leave you to hunt. Tika knew that Paul was still here simply because he travelled by air any chakra source leaving the area would of been spotted... But he didn't let him know that instead he would glance at him his kyougans red glow would feel eerie but not hostile Tika would begin to walk out calmly towards baala whom was laying awaiting Tika's orders
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime12th April 2015, 4:09 pm

"Mr. Mishura. Perhaps you could do me a different favor then? I understand the blade is needed now, so instead could you deliver to me a Makihoshigo or Denkou once the war is over? I will tell you where the blade is if and only if you make a blood promise to do that," he would say, grabbing a knife off the table and cutting his own hand to draw a small amount of blood. "Ill be sure to heal your hand after the blood oath so there is no sting." Kyoshiro would wait and watch. If his experiment came out in an unexpected way to where the waterfall eye or kyougan was not needed then he may make use of a denkous raidengan or a makihoshigos mirror eye.
Back to top Go down
Tikz

Tikz

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime22nd April 2015, 4:11 pm

tika would turn from where he stood currently and remove one of his inferno kunai, before slicing his palm and shaking kyoshiro's hand firmly. that is fair enough and can be done, we shall meet in the west contienent for now i must attend to my pits challenge. i'll have cyrus contact you when i'm ready the rest i'll leave to you. tika would would release his grip and upon recieving the location would depart.

[Exit]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting More Bodies   Hunting More Bodies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting More Bodies
Page 1 of 1