Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Hunting...someone?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Co

Co

Hunting...someone?  Empty
PostSubject: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime17th January 2015, 1:16 am

They were now at the port where this young kid was suppose to be. Ships could be heard in the distance, men unloading at the front, noise everywhere. At least that's how it would have been if not for the convenient fact that this individual was hiding out at an abandoned warehouse. Due to that strike of luck, the sound level was no where near as bad as it should have been. Gael, no where near as confused as he could have been. And Koga just as hot headed and rash as he needs to be. Koga had already put away his walking stick, standing silent a front of the warehouse with no intentions of going in, in fact, if they were in a good position, they could just wait for him to come to them. The wind would pick up from the waterfront view behind them, carrying along the sea and hitting them softly. An all to familiar breeze which led little more then comfort for Gael as he prepared for a kill. Light sound of waves hitting the ports edge filled the harmony, leaving them in a put of heavenly sounds.

"Don't be stupid." That was the only advice he really had for his rage driven friend nearing his first planned kill. As a big, this situation wasn't to unfamiliar, so in all honestly the blind man didn't expect much. In fact, without his walking stick and from afar, mixed with his currently standing message of pure intimidation and and tint of overly calm, it would be hard to noticed his disability if not for the scarring. Regardless there was little to fret so long as the caveman wasn't stupid enough to pick something out of his own league. Both of Gael's hands were in his pocket, as if they were hardly even worth his opponent, or is it the other way around?
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime17th January 2015, 1:26 am

Koga had a grin from ear to ear etched upon his young charismatic ans slightly hungry face. The target was close at hand and soon enough he would be able to get in a fight. When the abandoned building was in view his pace picked up. He could somewhat hear Gael throwing out a warning but it kind of went over his head. All of his short attention span was focused on the building dead ahead and as soon as he got up to it he would slam against the door to knock it off its rusted hinges. "Oi! Jerry~ Come out and playay!" He would say in a singsong voice as he scanned the room of the warehouse to look for his prey.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime17th January 2015, 1:57 am

Jerry sat quietly on a few creates as he heard two ruffians calling out. "Man.... someone found me huh?" He had been sure he paid off the bigwigs around the port, but nonetheless it looked like he would have to kill or be killed today, it wasn't like he had much of a choice. He had practically been deemed a traitor by the shogunate once the war first broke out. He would have been killed if he didn't flee. However, this was neither here nor there and so he needed a plan of attack. So speaking in a very typical Asian accent he spoke. "Sorry no Jerry here wrong building. please come again. Building needs cleaning." He hoped that would be enough to deter them, but then again he could be wrong, maybe he wouldnt have spoken and just stayed silent? The possible damage was done now he needed to be ready. His naginata was in a ready position in his hands as he waited on the two on the other side of the wall.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime17th January 2015, 5:50 pm

Gael would sigh. The accent was fake, there were too many ripples within his pitch for it to be a natural speaking form, but he only heard it from a distance. In any case, there sure as hell wasn't any cleaning going on. Quiet, too quiet. "Waterworks are silent, pipes are drained, the others we came past were ridiculously noisy. This warehouse is abandoned." Gael would say to Koga still at the door, himself still not moving. Also what the hell was up with this dude hearing both of them calling out. Gael's the chill cool one, fuck tart. Anyway, there isn't too much else to do here. Enjoy the wind, wait patiently outside. Keeping acting all cool like. Hopefully Koga has half a mind to bring the kid outside where Gael can move would tripping on a crate or something, but that was unlikely for the hotheaded moron. Can't see past his own aggressive needs. It would be upsetting in Gael didn't get to show off his wind for once, but oh well, just means he'll be stronger when he does.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime19th January 2015, 11:36 pm

Koga would stop when the voice called out, his hungry expression changing to a frown. "Really? Coulda sworn they said he would be found here damnit," he would say before kicking the wall and turning back toward the door. Then he came to a stop when Gael spoke and Kogas left eye began to twitch. "Are you %#@$ing kidding me? Seriously?" Koga yelled, turning on his heels and stomping toward the inner exterior of the abandoned warehouse to get a look at the guy. He pulled out the bingo book and began cross referencing it with the appearance of the guy in the room. Im not gonna sugar coat it. It would take Koga roughly ten tries if he wasnt interrupted to look between the picture and the guy.

"Grrrrrrr.... You lied to me you stinking twerp! I demand you come outside right now and take me on for this insult! Noone likes to Koga Kagura and gets away without a serious ass whipping!" He shouted punching his own hand every few words. Koga was seriously ticked off right now. He was made a fool just then and demanded reconsolation in the form of blood. Through all this though he kind of spaced and forgot he had actually come to kill the guy, not beat him to a pulp. Surely Gael would remind the idiot, or he might just let Koga continue making a fool of himself.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime20th January 2015, 3:16 pm

Jerry scratched his head. "I dont know what chur talking about kiddo" He shrugged and shook his head before laying down on the boxes below him. "Im in the middle of a nap so if you don't mind could you shut the door on your way out?" with that he rolled over with his back to the boy and making a loud yawning noise. "Im quite tired so if you dont mind." Jerry's hand reached back as he scratched his ass. However, his sword was fully drawn and laying in front of him now ready to be used encase of attack.

Naturally he was hoping the two would just up and leave, as they both seemed the 'innocent' kind of people he'd rather not kill them if it was possible but then again he figured it was possible they could kill him also.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime20th January 2015, 8:27 pm

Innocent...innocent! Again, where does this crap come from exactly? Anything but, however I will not dwell on your falsified assumptions. Though I won't lid, its kinda annoying just waiting outside for the wind to pick up eventually...we are now on post number seven, so by my next post it shall be quite breezy. In any case, damn koga is stupid, sometimes it even suprises Gael, his friend whom has lived with him for the past few years. But yeah, long story short, silent, unmoving post this time.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime22nd January 2015, 11:36 pm

Was this guy fucking serious? Koga couldnt exactly tell and he really didnt care for him scratching his ass in front of Koga. "You... fucking... little... monkey!" Shouted Koga before he started making hand seals and closing the twenty foot distance with bullet release speeds. As soon as he got within ten feet he would finish holding the tiger hand seal. "Fire style: Fireball jutsu!" He would say before blowing out a massive ball of flame at crashing ground speed. The fire spewing from his mouth created a massive fireball over ten to fifteen feet in diameter charging straight for Jerry. Koga, the idiot, forgot his terrain and stupidly used a fire jutsu in a dried up abandoned warehouse. Whether the boy dodged or got hit, the warehouse was already beginning to quickly go up in flames.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime23rd January 2015, 3:48 pm

Jerry watched but also reacted quickly and darted away using A ranked strength and jumped out the window allowing the building to burn down around the two. "Damn it.... my house.... haha not really." he would shrug as he waited for the boy with fire to exit the building and come after him. By now his weapon was already drawn and ready for combat. "Come on you two cant you just walk away?" he asked innocently as he prepared to fight. It was slow breathing that allowed him to calm his body as it trembled slightly with either delight or fright who knows? But now he had two tarts wanting to catch him, will they let him go or fight to the death, it could be one or the others death or it could be both parties dying.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime23rd January 2015, 5:35 pm

By coming outside the boy would be hit with a ferocious wind...well not really, but it was kinda windy outside. Trees if any were blowing, rubbish left around was flying, water from the docks was slightly spraying. Everything being taunted by the heavy movement, besides Gael, whom was experiencing little more then a slight breeze tussling his hair. "Koga. Your an idiot." He'd say as the opponent conveniently jumped out just before him. Naturally Gael wouldn't move. The blind man would do nothing besides make sure his hearing was locked onto his opponents sounds and movements while waiting for Koga the caveman to come out and do something. More so now since Gael will need to do some tweaking to his handsign system so I'd much rather avoid using the lowering tech, meaning more handsigns. Hence why I'll continue to observe until I am needed or in danger. Hush hush.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime27th January 2015, 11:48 pm

Koga pushed against a weak part of the wall, coming out the side of the same side of the building as the Samurai. "Oi! Who yah callin an idiot, stupid!" He shouted over the roar of the fire and wind. It wasnt that bad but the spray of ocean water got carried by the wind and it kept crashing inti him. Not to mention the smoke was getting worked up into it, the wind causing the fire to spread and grow faster. Just seconds after he spoke the opposite side of the building seemed to collapse a little, even though the fire wasnt completely spread out there yet. What a weak building. Koga turned his attention back to the Samurai. "So yah ready to fight now or what?"
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime28th January 2015, 7:38 pm

Jerry sighed out loud enough "I told you, i was napping sheesh.... and do we have to fight today? I mean cant we wait till next week and then pick it up from there?" He said more in the direction of this "Koga" person. "I mean you really have no reason to be here right?" he shrugged slightly but kept his hand on his weapon. It wasnt a matter of what was what, it was a matter of survival and he was hoping he could get them to leave with out him having to fight. Truth be told he was alright at it but against two he would more than likely die. Then again it was possible to live but he wouldnt know until something happened.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 9:51 pm

Okay, no more shitty phone posts, now we are playing hard ball. A productive round it seems, since my last appearance...well no, not really. The sounds of the bricks breaking and cracking on the ground as the boy slid through the wall was a bit annoying, but it gave a very good general area to look in, Gael doing just that as Koga the fuckwit would make his exit, instantly attempting to retaliate the insult as per usual but to no avail. That boy could never get under Gael's skin, it was just too tough for the flame on hot head or so they say. Gael would appear to look straight past him and diretly at the other child in the area whom seemed to either not fully realize his position, or was suicidal anyway, making the job much easier in both circumstances. Even though it was not addressed towards Gael per say, he would be the first to respond to his query and offer of peace and whatever else his preaching was trying to do. "Because we are broke." The reasoning which will set this combat into motion. It was the sole truth and purpose behind this entire exercise and topic. Also on a side note, wow this guy seems to be really wind resistant...BAKA.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime31st January 2015, 6:50 pm

"And because you pissed me off!" Koga shouted over the roar as the building began to crumble causing debris to fall down from above. Koga would make a series of hand seals before blowing out another fireball jutsu, but this one seemed off probably because of the wind. Rather than it heading for Jerry it instead would miss him, concerning if he didnt move and pass by his side next to the sea which would be Jerry's left. However there was still the matter of the fiery debris falling from above and the burning building to the right. Heat rose around the area and was being intensified by the wind blowing. The fireball would at first move at b rank speeds.

However, though Jerry wouldnt notice without a sensory tech, Gael would see a second Koga pop out from behind the burning building in Jerry's blind spot making a set of hand seals at the same time. Hed blow out a fireball, its heat and light merely being masked by the burning building. Jerry was being pincered by Koga without truly knowing it. You see, earlier when Jerry crashed through the building Koga had used that moment to secretly use a shadow clone jutsu. He had his clone leave early while he broke through the opposite side of the warehouse to circle around.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime31st January 2015, 11:21 pm

Jerry shrugged. "Being broke does suck..... but i could help you find another mark?" he knew it was pointless i mean the hothead was already attacking, but however he was unaware of the one in front of him being a clone. It would have to be done it seemed, he wouldnt need to move due to the fact the clone, that he didnt know was a clone, missed the shot. "Cant we just be friends.... no? no? well alright i guess." He shrugged and heaved slightly as he took off to the left as the fireball completely passed him and decided he would make a sharp ark heading in for the hothead. Out of the two the hothead seemed to be the easier of the two to handle, so he needed one to be down so he didnt have to worry about them.
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime31st January 2015, 11:32 pm

Gael would nod at the boys assessment of the situation, but wouldn't really reply to his offer knowing that his hotheaded fool of a friend was already in a beating mood. It would be a poor day if we made the overly emotion make the kill however. He was a good fighter, yes. But he wasn't a killer, sure, its possible has could do it, or perhaps has already in his past, but that isn't what defines a man with no aversion to death. Gael would begin to walk forwards slowly, the wind around him nothing more then a gentle breeze, however the wind elsewhere becoming a full blast of strength, slowing the boys movements dramatically even though he was already moving at a normal speed. May as well have been walking in all honesty. By the sounds of it (literal sense) the foe managed to avoid Koga's attempt, however Gael had no intention of letting that slide.

His ears were locked on his movement, the final burst of a run he had towards Koga, moving at half the normal speed, was Gael's mark, having already completed the handsigns while walking. A cresent of wind would blast forwards from in front, first moving at C-Rank speed, however the moment it left the protection point, it would raising to Crashing (B-Rank), aimed using the kids predicted movement forwards, relying on the hearing struggle, combined with his inability to look into the wind to mask its movements as it would slice on a diagonal across his chest and finishing at his jugular, no doubt killing him if it makes contact.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime1st February 2015, 12:59 am

Both Koga and the clone seemed stunned for a moment as Jerry actually... jumped into the firestream from the fireball jutsu... Catching himself on fire in the process that was growing larger by the second from the increased wind. And as the wind grew faster both Koga's hand to cover their eyes from the sting of wind, sea spray and smoke. "Did he really... just jump into the fire?" The clone shouted back to Gael, unaware of his attack. Koga honestly didnt know what to think about what just happened. Did he jump into the fire as a suicide attempt or was it completely on accident?
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime1st February 2015, 2:19 am

Jerry, knew it was a long shot but, as the fire started to go around him he winced in pain as he pushed his way out, partially on fire he threw his shirt aside and patted the fire out on his pants while touching his singed hair sighing as he looked between the two. Should he give up? haha nope since when did someone randomly allow himself be killed? He took a deep breath as he was peering out at the two between slit-like eyes jerry his  naginata turned into a wide sickle-like blade with a long black chain attached to the hilt. "That hurt pretty bad" he touched a few places that were burned up. Truth was he realized how stupid it was to jump through the fire like he did with the building expecting nothing to happen. now as the one modding him i rather enjoy watching this guy suffer haha! Well with his A rank strength he jumped well over the incoming wind crescent moon which was funny due to the fact it was now aimed at Koga due to him stopping between the two and aimed his weapon at Gael and threw it, using that same A ranked strength, at him as he watched the chain extend while it shot at Gael more aiming toward the males midsection.

----------

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime1st February 2015, 3:15 am

Tch...Honestly, this was the best he could come up with? Jumping with A-Rank strength meant he'll be in the air for awhile, plus with the wind his aim would be blown far out of porportions as well as his displacement. Regardless, Chains were noisy. He heard it with ease, instantly performing his handsigns as a large side wind would cross his path, blowing the chain out of the picture as mixing with the surrounding wind to create a quick Up Burst causing the boy to loose his balance. Knowing the wind all to well, Gael would perform yet another set of handsigns at his usual bullet release speeds, throwing yet another crescent into the up burst to increase its speed to Crashing once more. Vacuum if you really wanna combine it all together but nah, fuck that. Just like before the wind slash would be aimed to cross from his chest to his jugular hoping to kill him in no time. I like bloody deaths so put a nice description yeah.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime2nd February 2015, 12:16 am

Koga would watch as the boy seemed to stupidly attempt to put out the chakra fire, much to failure as the fire was too strong and spreading too fast. He was being burned alive. Additionally any patting he tried would fail, though hopefully he didnt try patting himself too hard otherwise hed be breaking his own bones. Nontheless if he attempted his attack still the clone of Koga would jump in the way, knocking Gael to the side and taking the hit himself, dispersing as a result. Sure Gael was attempting to stop the projectile but it had one advantage over him, something Koga was all too familiar with. The projectile was stronger because of the strength being used and because of that very thing it would no doubt be able to resist the displacement technique since strength counters displacement. Now, with that done Koga would be forced to go back behind the burning building to get out of the force of the wind as it was getting to be too much for him to even see through. Unless Jerry did something the fire would soon kill him by boiling him alive. His nerves should be on fire, mouth dry oxygen gone and wouldnt even be able to see by now.
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime2nd February 2015, 3:14 am

Jerry finally had touched the ground but like a retard he didnt realize this fire wasnt normal fire like DUH fucking jerry i swear. He stumbled around as he headed towards the edge of the path which would actually drop into the water... salty sea water. Fun for burns right? haha Well he stumbled even more than finally tripped and fell into the ocean, only thing is he used his special little ability to turn the sword into some god awful weapon that actually encased him inside of it, this was so that he could hopefully survive and rest, but he wouldnt know if the two were watching him once he was in the water, sure there was a scream of pain when he first touched it but now he was inside of his weapon with enough space to move a small amount but he would have to wait to see if they even bothered with him.

-------
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Co

Co

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime2nd February 2015, 3:30 am

Okay, now for the explanation. You see, the original wind, after 15 posts is more then enough to ruin a chain with all its links, plus Jerry couldn't see where he is throwing it nor should Koga see it heading for Gael generally, plus the side wind and the updraft, there was zero chance of a hit. Regardless the koga clone, much like koga, would consider Gael as a frail disabled little boy in need of its protection and would attempt to maneuver itself to knock Gael away. Gael on the other hand would not let this happen, moving at a simple Bullet release to instead trip the clone causing it to fall outside of the protection area mid air and be picked up by the now gael storm to which was ridiculously strong, literally picking up whatever remained of the building, and throwing it into the port town, along with anything that wasn't pinned now. Gael would flick out his walking stick, adjust his glasses and speak into the wind so Koga would hear it as little more then a muffle. "Do it yourself."

A tap. Followed by another. Gael was leaving, his white cane tapping as he went leaving the area and heading for whatever they had before to call home. A campsite I believe it could be referred too. The further he went, the lighter the wind, however for a moment, it would be so strong that even Koga would need to use all his strength just to stay grounded. Naturally he was pissed, as anyone would be after someone younger, immature and less experiences tries to consider themselves more capable then you solely based on a perception that one falls into a category of strength or weakness solely due to a deformity. Such much destruction for such a low caliber opponent. I guess while waiting for the fool, self control could be a key working in some solo training, as it has been for quite some time. It was hard being a wind user, it relies on a calm demeanor and precision, yet Gael grew up with rage and uncontrollable instinct. Adapting to this nature and to the circumstance hasn't been easy, but he did adapt, but despite the effort he has put forth into creating a stronger self, in the eyes of the many he will always be lesser. What a bummer.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime5th February 2015, 9:20 pm

"Shit!" Yelled Koga as he tried guarding the wind from his face. The guy was heading toward the water and Gael was walking away. He lashed out his hand at crashing ground speeds, though it became reduced in speed by gael's wind, though that didnt matter since the enemy sidnt have speed tiers. Koga took the risk and burnt himself on the flames as he picked the guys burning coin purse before he disappeared into the sea. Koga had to throw it to the ground and then cover himself from the wind. "Damnit Gael I cant see a thing!" He shouted over the wind as he curled into a ball to protect himself from the wind and flames.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime6th February 2015, 3:55 am

Jerry laid there now at the bottom of the port as he sighed, he was in massive pain and now wanted a form of revenge. He noticed his coin bag was missing but it didnt matter he didnt have the choice of the matter, he got away with his life right now, however he didnt know if they planned on coming after him or even if they knew if he was alive. So for now he decided to rest.

Well done.... sorta lol you guys can claim the bounty. Jerry is too crisp to be recognized
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting...someone?    Hunting...someone?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting...someone?
Page 1 of 1