Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seran

Seran

Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Empty
PostSubject: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime28th January 2015, 3:30 pm

Roxas had already met earlier with Ka Jiko, which was a bit annoying when he saw the destruction of all the books there. The boy was interesting to say the least, he could see why Jazz and the boy often got in disagreements. One bred defiant one bred a slave. They were complete opposite. He was totally going to start shipping them. Anyways, Roxas headed to Dipus grand library in search of Jazz as well as to get his eyes replaced with the view of correctly ordered literature in order to get rid of the ugly sight of destroyed books from Ka's room.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime28th January 2015, 4:01 pm

Jazz had left her hotel early mainly so she could get to the library without running into anyone unsavory and gain access to the best scrolls and books on the subject matter most interesting to her. As it was she had taken a spot near an open window and was reading a book she had gotten shipped from her godmother on the processes of creating human puppets. It was interesting to say the least and she knew at some point she would have to learn about it after all if she wished to truly master her art she had to consider every single expression of it and human puppetry was only the first step. Besides, she didn't really care for humans that much anyways, they had such useful bloodlines and diversity to her, they were just fauna more difficult to be harvested due to their intellegence and the laws preventing it. She would close the book, sliding it to the side as she picked up one of her advanced fuinjutsu books "Sealing Array Appropriation & Transdimensional Sealing Theory". She would begin speed reading it from the spot where she had stopped the day before, the book being rather big especially since her small size would only make it even more so compared to her body.

Next to her, was her Reaper Scythe, she had taken to carrying it around just to get a feel for the weight though usually she kept it in storage. Right now it was being used as a repellent for annoying Chunin who wanted to question why a little girl was in the library reading things which were obviously too advanced for her. One look at the scythe and they shut up, and those who didn't she simply politely asked them not to bother her the way Lynx-sama instructed her to. In all honesty she was merely attempting to cram as much knowledge as she could into her brain in preparation for the Brain Charger Project Lynx-sama said she would be undergoing once she was 7 months old. Jasmine had warned Lynx-sama not to alter the fuinjutsu on her body but since it was concerning her brain Lynx-sama said it should be fine, personally Jazz was slightly worried about it but decided to trust Lynx-sama as she always did.
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 11:31 am

Roxas looked to the librarian, snapping his fingers to gain attention, and once they might eyes he nodded. The librarian would return the nod the silently usher some of the kids into a separate room who were reading. Being the leader of the ASN had its perks, and today he didnt want anyone around. After everyone except Jazz and him had left he would approach her, stopping beside the table and pulling over a chair. He would take off his bow and set it on the table behind him, then he would set the Reaper Scythe of War beside the Reaper Scythe of Famine along with his black pole form of the Armagedon Blade. He didnt have Kyoki on him at the moment as he had sent it off for something special. Finally as he took a seat a shadow flew over the building, no doubt his new pet looking for a meal. It was kind of strange having such a large beast follow him around but it helped make an impression on the people he led. To most he would seem like a legend.

"Hello Jazz. What is that you are reading?" He would ask to try and start a conversation with her. Which was actually quite difficult for him. Ever since the pits Roxas has felt the need to stay quiet and so he had become antisocial. It was a big problem for a guy who had to lead others. Nontheless at times he did try, though it obviously showed is unease.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 3:19 pm

Fuinjutsu concerning how to layer sealing arrays for specific purposes and its relation to the 8 dimensions which comprise our universe. It is in preparation for the creation of my human puppets. Jazz said without looking up from her book, she knew that voice of course it was there sensei albeit an absent one. On one hand she realized that he was supposed to be her teacher, yet the only thing she could remember being taught by from was ...nothing really she was self learned perhaps the lesson Lynx-sama was trying to teach her by putting her in a squad was self reliance. One can only trust themselves and thus must be capable or rather become capable on their own, still Roxas was now making the effort to talk to her for what reason she did not know. As a result she would look at the page she was on before closing it and sending it to her Digitized Storage looking upward so that she could meet her sensei's eyes.

You wish to speak to me sensei, no need for the small talk. What is it you require of me? Jazz said in her usual emotionless tone her face blank as she had been conditioned to do so, after all even if he was just acting he was her clan head. Thus she had an obligation to be even more so entrenched in the proper demeanor in his presence lest Lynx-sama become aware that she had been...slipping. Unless, you wish to talk about the incident on the rooftop. I have spoken to Ada we have reconciled. she said promptly while her eyes would dart to the side to observe the scythe. Her scythe, the Reaper of War Cassandra, something that she covetted for the simple reason that it had belonged to her ancestor. Truly it had been shameful the be inducted into the Reapers and be unable to become the new Reaper of War because someone already weilded it, someone she could not hope to defeat in combat to claim it at this point in time. She would clear her thoughts however, she need not dwell on her failure she would get the scythe one day all she needed was patience and determination.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 3:30 pm

Roxas rubbed his eyes as she spoke in such a polite manner. "Seriously. The way your line talks. Its a wonder anyone accepts us. I guess I never caught on since I had gone to the academy. And luckily your... umm.. luckily Jasmine didnt get caught up in the speech as well... Anyways, I have gained a little free time as of late in my war preperations and well..." he sat back in his chair and bit his lip, wishing he could have a smoke right now but he was in a library. Seriously, why was it so hard to speak to people? "Well, I wanted to get to know my students. I am not... good at being social. I closed myself long ago so... Well, I am sorry for not being there for you. And so... Well, I have come for a few things. One of which is to get to know you better. The second is for you to get to know me better, which we shall do in a few days time. And the third..." Roxas reached over to her Scythe of Famine, intending to take it from her. "Is to take this back to Kohaigakure." He paused to see her reaction, a serious expression etched cleanly on his face even though he wanted to smile. He wanted to see what she would do. Would she politely cave in like an obedient slave? Or would she have even the smallest form of rebellion? He needed to see how deep the brainwashing had set in by Lynx.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 3:47 pm

Jazz would study Roxas as he spoke, checking off the things he said while reading his body language so she could gauge that what he was truly "saying". Either way her eyes would narrow slightly at what he said not really understanding what he was getting at. Everything you need to know about me should be in my file or Lynx-sama has told you. Unless she did not debrief you on my capabilities, if not I can inform you. Jazz said making no effort to move though she was wondering what he meant to accomplish, was he trying to anger her if that was the case she would have to remain calm. I see, my appointment was not accepted by the clan then I take it? Understood. she said once again politely the scythe was something she had picked up specifically as a bargaining tool while likewise to get her use to weilding a polearm type of weapon in preparation towards acquiring her actual goal. While she liked the privledge that came with it if it wasn't something approved by her superiors then she would return it, it would be completely different however if she managed to get Her scythe...she wouldn't surrender it to anyone but Lynx-sama herself.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 4:02 pm

Roxas was slightly disappointed in her reaction. He would sigh and set the Scythe behind him on the table with the rest of his weapons. "Not quite. Your resume can only say so much. Even my own is limited in information. Anyways, I have done some thinking. My anscesteral line branches away from the Kukinorite. More toward the Kurogane. I am merely a descendant of one of the main branches lower family. But you.. or Well your mother has connection to the main Kukinorite of the family. As such I believe the Scythe of War should return to its proper heritage. It is yours," he would say, nodding slightly toward the scythe. I, Roxas Kukinorite, acting Head of the Kukinorites, Leader of the Reapers and leader of the Allied Shinobi Nations hereby appoint you the new Reaper of War. To wield your blade in service to the interest of Kohaigakure and to protect its people."

Roxas looked bored as he spoke the official words he needed to before he yawned and stretched. It wasnt necessary for a zireh but at times he liked to copy the humans emotional areas but tended to do things at the wrong time. "Now with that gone... Well, so you are interested in Kugujutsu? I have seen a few back in the old days though none as of recent. My anscestor dabbled in it a bit. Even I have a small form of it though Tekio is more interested than i. I am curious though. Why human puppets? Every puppeteer ive seen have always gone humanoid or used humans. Why not make animal puppets?"
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 4:15 pm

That she didn't expect her eyes would widen a bit before her surprise would be buried over cool indifference, she would nod before moving and reaching forward touching the scythe and sealing it in her Digitized Storage, so she could analyze it more carefully. I see, thank you Sensei. Jazz said once she had done that, she would take out the scythe at least when he wasn't around and show it the adoration she kept hidden away as she was very glad it was now in her possession. Human Puppetry is a broad classification, due to the term originating when humans in their original land it merely refers to creating puppets from formerly living materials such as Humans, Nova even Zireh could be considered "living". she said saying it specifically because she knew his views on how she viewed Zireh. Regardless, you are assuming that I do not wish to create non-humanoid puppets rest assured I have not fallen under the same misconception as other Puppeteers. I will master every type of puppetry in the world, after all it is fitting I am a puppet in the hands of the Clan...and it is my only connection to Rika-sama Jazz said with the latter being thought to herself she could see he was trying to make conversation she was obliging him after all he had given her something she longed for the moment she heard of it. It was only fair to humor him if he wanted to talk, despite both of them not being one's to "chit-chat" with others.

Last edited by Aurielle on 19th October 2015, 12:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 4:24 pm

Roxas raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Hmm.. well then... every puppeteer needs a puppet. And my squad needs to be strong. So... how about I fund your first few puppets?" He asked as he reached into his pockets. He pulled out a wallet and rummaged through it. He then pulled out a large wad of paper and placed it in front of her. "How does six hundred thousand xel sound? Should be enough to cover all the equipment necessary to create top of the line puppets. Oh and before I forget to tell you, the scythe of war is already in its second stage so do not worry about where your gonna get a necessary amount of blood to get it there. In fact we could go off together to get its third form if you wish. Im sure there is an acolyte or two in the bounty roster." He was glad to see the moment of joy upon her face when he gave her the blade.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 7:28 pm

This time rather than be overjoyed she was suspicious, granted she read that jonin-sensei were supposed to be supportive to their students however such a gift...no that was more than a gift it was something she would be in his debt. You want something from me sensei, this kindness of yours does not come without a price. I'd prefer to know it rather than to accept and be beholden onto you. Jazz said once he finished speaking as not only was he offering to help her advance it further but sponsor the creation of her first collection. Not that he knew that, of course but his funds would allow her to create them she had realized while creating the blueprints the Legendary Sannin line was very expensive. To think she was actually being cheap in the resources that she was using for their creation, if she had the budget that her "mother" had she would of been able to produce at least up to her second collection. Still she was grateful, but wary very much so since Lynx-sama had often told her than kindness is never free everyone wants something in the world and offering gifts was perhaps one of the more subtle means of manipulation.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 7:36 pm

Roxas rolled his eyes. "I want nothing more than to help my students become the best they can. I am getting old and have a short life, like you do. Plus I will soon be facing off against the Dobutsu. A race noone truly knows of. Their power is still unknown as is their numbers. We will both be on the front lines but your safety and the squads is more important. If possible id like to make sure you were at your best to defend yourselves in case... I am taken out. Plus, Jasmine once helped me out in the past. I think its time I also help out someone and you are the one I have chosen to assist. Yah know? Just feels right" he rubbed the back of his head, unsure of what else to say. He really hated talking to people and explaining his actions. He never understood it at times but sometimes his actions betrayed his thoughts. He would prefer to go out and fight rather than talk to people and explain things.
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 7:45 pm

I don't understand your "just feels right" argument but I can understand you wishing to help me due to my "mother". Quid pro quo I believe the term is, in that case thank you once again sensei for this gift. Jazz said still eyeing him with caution but she would reach out to collect the Xel from him before pulling out a scroll sealing it within in said scroll and then placing it in her digitized storage. She would go back to her former position before blinking once not exactly knowing how to proceed, two things he had done for her for reasons she didn't understand perhaps it was a sentimental reason like how Ka's mother tended to embrace her and make her feel uncomfortable due to it. She rather disliked hugs, they made her feel weird Roxas giving her gifts sparked the same feeling. So you want to take me on a mission to kill an Acolyte? I am still a genin I doubt I'd be any use on said hunt other than watching and learning from the experience. she said simply, she wasn't going to overestimate her abilities especially without puppets, most Acolytes were highly skilled after all one didn't just awaken out of the blue.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime29th January 2015, 9:02 pm

"No worries. It is mainly an observation. I... have trouble with speaking with people as i am sure you have probably noticed. So i figure seeing me in combat can help to understand myself a little. Plus the Scythe is in its second stage so I figured why not kill two birds with one stone?" He would say before knocking on the window loudly. Suddenly the shadow from earlier returned and then a large beast landed on the ground outside the building, shaking it a bit. Its wings knocked up a cloud of dust and its body was too large for the window making it difficult to discern. "My new friend here will keep you safe during the fight. He is quite fast and has a unique style. I just gotta make sure he remembers not to use his sulfuric techniques while protecting you. His name is Argentum and he can be a bit of an asshole at times."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime31st January 2015, 5:41 pm

I see. Will Ka and Ada be coming along as well, I do not wish to be accused of being favored over one of them, it would make our relationship sour further. Well more so towards Ka than, Ada I can get along with the latter far easier. Jazz said in response before the building shook a bit she would look out of the window and notice the silver rathalos, gazing at it intently as she determined it's capabilities. Can't scan it, meaning it's quite strong..meaning it's doubtful my Rikigaku tamer would work on such a creature if I need to defend myself. she would look towards Roxas however her eyes narrowing a bit as she didn't know exactly how many pets he had as a result she decided that she'd simply ask him. What happened to the Agnaktor you had when you met us the first time? she said feigning interest, she personally didn't like animals no it was more like she only saw them as being worth the materials she could carve from them. Then again the same went for most things, with Nova being at the top mainly because she would hestitate to harvest one, then Zireh as while she only saw them as Bots she respected the genius it took to create them. Humans she felt wasted their genetic diversity, Dobutsu were just a cut above Fauna due to their ferocity while Summons, Fauna & Animals were all worth the same in her opinion.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime31st January 2015, 6:33 pm

Roxas was about to answer her question about Ada and Ka joining him when another one popped up. Roxas's smile disappeared slowly as his eyes glazed over. He looked down at his hands and gripped them tightly. "Im sure you remember the day three of the council set off and only two came back. The day that our representative of Kaos, Tikatchi Mishura, left us and Laxus Shinto retired. Well during that time we came across two powerful Mishura and well... one of them had the power to go invisible and was a skilled archer. Im not too sure who they were as I was preoccupied with the one of them. The plan went wrong and well... She tried to help. But she was too weak. I spoiled her too much rather than trained her. She located the invisible enemy and was struck down in battle... Tikatchi pulled me out after that and forced Laxus to take me away while he stayed. She... I wasnt able to reclaim her body... But one day Ill find her killer..."

Roxas had to hold himself back from smashing in the table out of frustration. He closed his eyes for a moment, something he did when Tekio was speaking to him, and then opened his eyes and relaxed. "As for Ada and Ka. I have been informed Ada has decided to leave the team for now. Instead she will be replaced with Kid Jiko, Ka's brother. They will not be acompanying us. Instead I shall be taking them for a seperate task to get to know them more. Ka has already tried... Taking his frustration out on me prior to this meeting. He should be calmed down a little by now. Id invite you along but as far as i am aware you cannot breathe underwater. Therefore after I have taken you all on your seperate meetings I shall gather us all together for a group mission to work on joint fighting before we head off to the front lines."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime31st January 2015, 7:21 pm

Jazz remained quiet as he told his tail of his pets death, she was disappointed for him after all he wasn't able to salvage any of the body parts that was a shame. Sure the overgrown lava snake had messed with them and she held a slight grudge towards it but having it die in such a way wasn't something she wished on it. Mishura, they are the now Mercenary clan which were based in Kaosgakure yet originally hailed from Ibaragakure right? They must have been very strong.. Jazz said trailing off, as she contemplated the motivation of a clan which decided to become mercenaries rather than remain tethered to a village. She understood the motivations when the village is either taken over or destroyed it is only natural to try and survive some how, she remembered Lynx-sama's rant about their long time allies the Arashi deciding to become mercenaries rather than join the council.

The Juryoku thankfully however decided to remain with the Council, as Lynx-sama had mentioned that the combination of a Juryoku, Kukinorite and Arashi was perhaps the most effective 3 man cell possible. The Low or High gravity area control of a Juryoku combined with the Storm Generation of an Arashi were able to augment the capabilities of a Kukinorite several times norm. The rebreathers they sell in Dipugakure's shop are for Chunin and above only, I checked before mainly out of curiosity. It is unfortunate Ada left, I hope Ka's brother isn't as bothersome as Ka..but I will be professional when addressing either of them she said simply reassuring Roxas that she wasn't bothered by the change in teams, sure it was abrupt but it wasn't as if they had settled into a team relationship. Still she had preferred the company of Ada, after all they managed to have conversations without arguments it would seem she would have to become even quieter than before lest she be outnumbered.
Back to top Go down
Seran

Seran

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime31st January 2015, 8:14 pm

"The rebreathers can be purchased for genin by their sensei as long as the Genin is supervised during certain missions. Otherwise the leader will need to hold onto them to prevent Genin from doing something that gets them killed. And to be honest I do not know how strong they are. Laxus and Tikatchi did not stick to the plan. Blows werent exactly landed by other side. Though there is now a lake of yugure flames in the old abandoned village where missing nin can often be found." Roxas looked up at the libraries clock to check them time before looking up at the sky to further assert it. "Well. I have some construction to overlook. Once your puppets have come in seek me out at the Council building in Kohaigakure. Then we shall get the final stag of the Scythe. I wish I could stay longer but being apart of the council has me being dragged every which way. Its a bit annoying especially with Lynx-sama breathing down my neck every chance she gets. Im surprised she hasnt tried to get me replaced on the Council as well. Heh."
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime31st January 2015, 8:42 pm

Understandable, in that case I take it you wish to first scout out Kid's personality and give Ka additional time to adjust rather than put us all together at one time then. I'll order the puppets now then.. Jazz said getting up seeing as she now had the funds to buy the materials she needed for her puppets. She would look into finding a way of purging her Soul Core, she had already researched methods which would allow her to create her raw materials personally however she simply lacked the elemental diversity necessary to achieve such a thing. You being on the Council is good for the Clan, she said it gives us more leeway in comparison to the others. Or at least that is what she told me, I think her main issue is that a Bot is our clan head and even if that wasn't the fact that you aren't pureblood Kukinorite is a major factor in Lynx-sama's dislike, the last time I wrote to her. Jazz said the comment which would offend him being thought rather than said, but really it was the truth of the matter, after all Lynx-sama was obsessed with blood purity after all why would she order Jazz "mother" to clone herself.

I guess I'll see you soon.

(Jazz Exits)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet   Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jazz and Roxas Officially Meet
Page 1 of 1