Naruto Beginnings
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto AU Roleplay Forum

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to Naruto Beginnings!
I hope you have fun here, jump in the chat!
The Chunin Exams are approaching, please check Republic of Five Mission Board for more details!

The ghastly effect

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

The ghastly effect - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime7th February 2015, 8:50 am

This were rather odd in this place he was at, truth be told he still wasn’t sure as to his exact location nor was he even sure as to how he got there at all. “Well…” he was normal for someone to be confused during this situation right? Well I’d hope so because that’s how he was right now, confused and more importantly concerned that his charges would end up in some ditch for being stupid. Well right now was his time to relax he was giving a reprieve from these trials, but how many more did he have? “Well no point worrying right now…. Might as well train to take my mind off things” he spoke to no one in particular. Now he was pumping himself up he needed to get things moving or he might be trapped forever. First he decided to sit down in nothing but pure earth he was able to find a rather comfortable spot to do the meditation which in this case would end up in him gaining a new Chakra nature, Earth nature. He was focusing, there, calmly as he allowed the current world he was at to absorb into his very being which to some sound bad right? Truth be told it was a means to become aware of one’s environment to see how hostile the world around them truly is, it is also a means to clear one’s thoughts so they can progress forward.

Today…. Today? What day was it? He wasn’t sure how long time had passed but it seemed to be a short time for him however, it had really been a couple months since he was ‘spirited away’ and forced to take these trials… Damn Gorotsuki for rolling a two on the insta awaken roll. Anyways, while he sat there focusing on nothing but his surroundings. However, while he did this he started to feel the earth below him commune with him. It was odd the feeling wasn’t hostile instead it was warm and embracing, but at the same time cold and threatening  ‘Use me’ would be something he could hear it wasn’t exactly audible, but it was there, or was he going crazy? He hadn’t eaten anything in the time he was gone, but while in the dome it seemed the dome decided to feed him through making his body and mind think and believe he was full. However, the earth was indeed talking to him it wanted to grant him the power over it and give him aid in his times of need. His body seemed to be fluid at first, but would fluctuate between fluid and rigid like the very earth he stood on his whole life. The feeling was natural, but foreign as well. He could tell something was different now, as to what he wasn’t too sure it felt similar to how he had to figure out what his chakra nature in the very beginning. “I have a lot to learn still…” he knew this was more fact and didn’t need to be said but he felt he needed too. He had finished his meditation and realized he had a new chakra nature he could feel it, Earth nature.

Elemental training: Earth Chakra nature

Word count 536/500
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime7th February 2015, 8:50 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th February 2015, 7:18 pm

He decided it was now the perfect time to start on a good training session but first he decided to warm up, stretching, light repetitions, back to stretching. Basically he was warming his body up so he would be ready for the actual training itself. Now little did Reiver know that his player Gorotsuki was actually making him do the training specialization so he would from now on only have to practice half word counts when training jutsus. Now half this two thousand word count for the specialization will most likely be a bunch of random fluff, but I do what I need to do so that I can get this out of the way considering without this training specialization I would have to do roughly a fifteen thousand word count training to get all that I need to get. Well any who let us see now what was it that Reiver needed to do to warm up before he actually got to the training.

Reiver sat down as he stretched his legs out forward and slowly leaned in to each one a few times each, roughly ten each so that he would be able to loosen up his muscles. Naturally that wouldn’t be all he would be going considering ten each leg wouldn’t be much of a warm up. He continued with a bit of jumping jacks and moved on to running in place, football style. His body started to warm up a little but to him it wasn’t enough he needed to feel a slight burn to get going, that burn would be when he was ready, but so far it wasn’t enough. He started to pick up the pace as he started to sweat some from just the warming up. However, this is when it hit him. He hadn’t eaten anything in a couple months and this sudden work out hit him pretty good as he soon realized he would need to get something into his body or else he would die. So he looked at the lake near him, there were plenty of monsters, edible monsters; he just needed to be able to catch one and gut it then cook it. He walked towards the lake slightly dazed as he got to the edge suddenly a massive octopus tentacle wrapped itself around his left leg. His scythe moonlight suddenly sliced into the tentacle pinning it into place as he jumped into the water with his souldrinker scythe since he never sent it away. It would be a tricky battle as he had to be quick about it or he would be surrounded by a swarm of aquatic monsters and he knew he wouldn’t survive that. Souldrinker arched up as the blade slipped into the mouth stabbing through the body.

“Hmm”it seemed to go down pretty easy, however suddenly he was grabbed by another of it’s tentacles. The monster threw Reiver off guard as it started to drag him back to the water. This was starting to look back but he needed to get out of there soon and kill the damned thing to eat. He was already waist deep before he thought of a good way to make it out. Using the ‘Water Release: Water Fang Bullet’, Reiver was able to literally slice the beast it half and this allowed him to start dragging it out of the water no longer giving him resistance. “Well damn…”He wasn’t expecting it to get back up after his scythe slipped through its flesh, but at least he now had a good stock of food for the next few days. Quickly he started to prepare the Octopus monster with ease. First he removed all the teeth it had, he noticed it had some really sharp and long teeth which could be fashioned into nice weapons, but that was for another time right now he needed food. With everything prepped to Reiver started a fire with some flint and stones he found in the area. With the fire started he put the food on a split like he was taught too by his father. Waiting around for the food to cook seemed to take forever for Reiver but truth be told it only took about an hour or so.  Finally the food was done and ready to eat, the meat was juicy and melted in your mouth when you ate it. Reiver ate ravenously as he relaxed and laid back. “Fuck…. I can’t believe I was that starving…. Seems I’ll have to get more food sooner than I thought already haha”he sighed softly before getting back up. Time was passing by without him, but while he was getting up he suddenly collapsed into a slumber.

Reiver spent a few number of days sleeping as he should have considering he was awake for such a long time he should have broken down by now or at least gone insane. Who knows maybe he did become insane during those trials. Just maybe he was really just lying there wasting away. This wasn’t something he really wanted to dwell on but for now he slept. Once he woke up he looked around, he still was dazed about where he was, this would be natural I would assume considering he was whisked away. “Shit… I need to get back to the council ugh. I wonder how everyone is doing.”He would shrug as he decided to continue to work out. He had a good idea of where he was but true be told he wouldn’t know until he was able to get out…. able to get out? Why was he thinking such things? He should be able to just leave so why was he willingly waiting around for? Oh but see the truth is, he couldn’t willingly walk out he had figured this much out before his mind seemed to wipe clean, when he more or less became a hollow shell of himself on the brink of death. However, now he was back at one hundred percent and it was time for him to get going, or so he thought. He wandered around looking for a door or exit, but every time he wandered out so far he would find himself nearly walking into the same lake over and over. This lake seemed to get larger and larger each time, while it seemed Reiver himself was slowly vanishing. How could that be? He was completely healthy or maybe it was something else that was vanishing. He wouldn’t know, but at this point he no longer cared he would simply keep alive. This is when he finally returned to the camp he was at eating some of the food he still had left before taking the largest of the teeth and carefully carving out a handle for him to hold. There was a thick forest around him with only one path, but this path would only take him to the edge of the lake which meant there was a distortion somewhere. This distortion started the moment he unwillingly was thrown into this place. It was consuming him with each passing day, he would forever be changed by these passing days.

As mentioned before there was a densely thick forest that surrounded him, in this forest just like the lake held monsters. However, these monsters would normally stay clear of the small clearing near the lake and the pathway, but something seemed to change this time. Possibly it was due to the time he spent inside the area maybe it was because he killed a fellow monster who knew. Reiver would be in a fight for his life he would never know what was about to come next. Three large beasts charged out of the forest line and directly towards him he still had his scythes out but his hand automatically reached for the sword made out of a tooth and charged right back at them. Two out of three of the beast stumbled as they saw him coming at them, but the thing that scared them more was the tooth in his hand. While the beast was dead it still inflicted fear to not get too close to the lake for they would too be eaten alive. The third however never saw one of their kind be consumed by the lake and continued to charge at him. This is when Reiver would leap above it slashing down at it before landing behind it and skewering it from behind. This tooth was rather good to be used as a sword. Down three beasts and another set of means. Over time the beast continued to charge out and attack, and at the same time they would die. Within a week’s time Reiver was now fully clothed by the beasts as his own clothing became tattered and ragged.

Dressed from head to toe in pelts from the beasts Reiver would soon start his hunt for their alphas to stop the attacks. However, this is when something snapped inside of him. He began hunting anything he could see inside there killing beast after beast, to the extent of him actually enjoying the kill each time he took down one of these monsters he would consume their meat. After some time he eventually stopped even eating them, and throughout the forest one would be able to find decaying and rotting corpses scattered around from being slaughtered. He truly was becoming a demon with massive killing under his belt. Little to his knowledge these beast actually had an unlimited number of them as while they were real they at the same time were not. This oasis was Reiver’s personal Ghost Oasis, as in no one would ever actually enter here once he left. This was the neat thing that allowed people to awaken.

Week ten, Reiver would finally become the demon he was forced to become, cold, heartless, ruthless and relentless. However, like all forged demons there would always be that one soft spot that would help heal them and to some extent return the demon’s mind back from oblivion. Reiver had over a thousand beastly kills under his belt as he soon actually took control over the beasts in the forest, through his command he sat on a throne of bones looking over the monsters of land. His next goal might just be to take over those of the lake, as it seemed to be as vast as an ocean. Reiver sent hundreds of beasts at the lake equipped with primal weapons forged from their fallen brethren to do battle with the lake’s five kings. Sitting in the clearing Reiver watched as he was held up to get a better view of the battle, it was a losing fight, but this didn’t bother him in the least they were nothing but pawns to him things he could easily discard to his own pleasure. “Fight my army slaughter those of the lake teach them what it is to fear the land!”He called out with rage in his voice which caused the land beasts to fight harder than before slaying dozens and dozens of the lake monsters to the point of them retreating “I will kill all who allow even a single bastard of the lake to escape!”He watched them scurry about trying to stop the fleeing lake dwellers, but little to their knowledge he planned on slaughtering every beast near him. His own thoughts caused him to bark out in laughter as he watched the pathetic beasts trying to kill as many as they could. Stepping down from his throne he looked back at the beasts behind him and the wolfish smile they dreaded for weeks returned. “My, my seems I need blood”He licked his lips slowly as he stepped towards them cutting them down one by one watching them react in terror as they tried to flee from his killing blows. “I said you all have to stop them and any who don’t are dead AHAHAHAHAHA”He smirked as he killed the ones nearby before turning to slaughter the remainder of the ones at the edge of the lake killing them without so much as a care about what they were doing for him.

“All will die by my hands”

_________

Word count needed: 2000
Total word count: 2045

Specialization trained: Training: Half Solo word count

Personality changed 1 of 2 (will have a second personality change once he is done with the trials)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime13th February 2015, 7:55 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th February 2015, 7:13 pm

Laughing maniacally Reiver slowly walked toward the beasts near the lake with his bone sword drawn already stained in the blood of their kin all he needed to do was kill the rest for disobeying his absolute orders. “Come here little piggies I need to let loose some anger.” His voice was tormenting to them as they turned around to see the other of their kind scattered along the ground dead they figured they would try to fight back, but ultimately it would be useless for them to even try. “Bye bye piggies” Reiver whispered out as he used his speed too easily side step them and cut them down. “I need something new to do, these toys don’t last long.” Reiver sat down and started to try to clear his mind his head seemed to make his body freeze in place as he looked around in like an over view of the area, what was he doing? What had he done? He wasn’t too sure but for now he would need to train that is what this whole thing started as he had a few things in the journal his ancestor left behind for him or rather the one whose presence would unseal it. He saw a few earth release jutsu’s he would like to try one would be easy since he had one very similar however just a water release technique. “So if I do the similar things as the mist technique I should be able to make an earth style version…” Reiver however found it to be rather stupid to smack one’s hands on the ground so he instead stomped on the ground slightly after prepping the technique and was rewarded with a massive cloud of dust from the earth. While the dust was still in the air Reiver decided to meditate for a little bit so he could fully understand the technique. However, while he was meditating he started to feel the vibrational direction of a beast, although he didn’t know what it was just yet, than started to hear it sneeze as it got within distance of his techniques. This was weird to him as he could tell the direction of the insects on the ground as well know when someone or something was coming up on him.

Next up on the list would be a few others, one would allow him to alter the earth around a certain area, which would come in handy if he needed to trap someone or even defend a large number of people. Earth corridor would be the next one on his list and this would be one that would eventually work together with a few of his other techniques to cause damage on the battlefield. Prior to even attempting to cast the jutsu, Reiver started to practice the hand signs associated with the jutsu. It would be pretty simple until he actually decided to attempt the jutsu, he got use to channeling earth chakra rather easy too considering his Crystal chakra was more or less the same with just a minor difference in the texture of the chakra. He felt like he had prepared long enough so he attempted to try the jutsu. Hand sign after hand sign Reiver  put together the jutsu exceptionally as he created an alteration in the land, this alteration which causes the earth within forty feet in the surrounding area to rise up twenty feet and over a target Medium (S) sized and below and create a cavern, imprisoning the target at bullet release speeds. However, Reiver is able to alter this so that he is able to place himself in the tech and not be restricted in his speed. With the earthy wall now protruding from the ground Reiver smiled as he started to do it again after relaxing his body for a moment. He was able to complete the jutsu fairly easy due to his natural affinity towards Crystal. Next on his list would be something about mud… mud? Reiver had to carefully read what was in the document. The document contained this text ‘After forming the needed hand seal, the user transforms the ground underneath their opponent into a river of mud, within ten feet of the user, which throws them off balance if they do not possess a balancing technique ranked C or higher, and away from the user if they aren't anchored in place by ranked C strength or higher. The result is the victim is send flying rag-dolling through the air at Bullet Release speeds over a distance of twenty feet. The mud created by this technique can also be used as a medium for the Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet technique as well as other mud using techniques due to the quantity it produces.’
Nodding Reiver started to work on the hand signs to get them down without any issue. This jutsu seemed rather odd who would want to do spray mud at people who knows, but one thing caught his eye which was the last bit about how it can be used with a dragon bullet jutsu. “Well I might as well get both right HAHA.” He nodded again before completing the hand signs then started to work on the jutsu in earnest. Reiver easily mastered this one as well since again he had a high affinity to Crystal release. The moment he completed the jutsu mud formed around a log of wood he placed down as the target and sent it flying. “Well. I can see the use now….” He was rather surprised that he couldn’t see the usefulness of the jutsu aside from using it to combo another jutsu. Well that was that, he could use that anytime he needed too and thanks to him using it he would be able to actually use the materia from the previous jutsu in the next to try it. Reiver read the information on the jutsu as it says ‘Requires Storage Scroll & Either Earth Release or Earth Release Sealing Method. A trap technique that is activated upon coming in contact with the opponent's chakra as a result it does not need to be placed in spoiler tags until activated. The user uses a scroll to lay a trap where mud will shape into wolves that will attack the enemy; the amount of mud the scroll can store depends on the number of wolves formed with scrolls with large amounts of storage making this technique deadly. Each wolf moves at bullet release speeds and can deal C-rank earth release chakra damage while using their jaws and claws to pin down opponents with C-rank strength often using multiple wolves to stack their combined strength to bring down strong foes.  Despite being damaged, the wolves will simply reform at C-rank speed, keeping the enemy occupied while the user makes a getaway unless they are destroyed by an element strong against earth. The only drawback about this technique is that is time-consuming to set up and can allow the opponent to catch up if not pre-prepared.’ So it was a distraction jutsu as well as a hunting jutsu, or escaping jutsu. Reiver took out a spare scroll he had and prepared the jutsu as he prepared it he smirked this was rather fun playing in the mud haha. Things seemed to be rather easy right now, however this didn’t prepare him for the ghost trials one bit he never knew what would happen and he was surprised he hadn’t be able to take another trial granted he didn’t know how long or when it would be over, for all he knew this was a test so he kept his mind actively busy while making sure to keep his body strong as well, the fact he collapsed from lack of eating did concern him but he was now aware of the time warping ability this place had. While running this all through his mind he finally finished his working on his mud wolf. “All right then” he nodded before tossing a log into the area which should set off the jutsu. Reiver watched as the log touched down and did nothing making him rub his chin, was there something that kept it from activating by debris. Fortunately for his he didn’t need to wait to test this out as a beast from the forest came charging at him and activated the trap. “Oh my” he smirked as he took his pace forward and gutted the beast. “Dead…” With that Reiver decided to actually read all the information now rather than wait till he got to the actual jutsu. ‘Earth Release Shadow Clone: Similar to the Clone Technique, this technique creates clones of the user. However, these clones are actual copies, not illusions. This technique creates a shadow clone, made of mud, of the user. Since it’s made of mud, it can continue to reform and mold itself back to its original shape. Once reverted to mud, the clone can serve as a powerful restraint that is capable of completely halting the opponent’s movements. The user's chakra is evenly distributed among every clone, giving each clone an equal fraction of the user's overall power. The clones are capable of performing techniques on their own and can even bleed, each clone has the tiers of the user and thus things which the original would brush off the clones can do the same. The clones can also disperse by themselves. The clones will be created in roughly the same condition as the original. Earth Shadow Clone adds in that it requires B-rank strength or Earth Movement Technique to escape the hold and can perform Earth Release techniques of the user.’ He nodded and continued, but decided to add in a few of his own right now. ‘Water Release: Crystalline shards; Reiver has adapted his catalyst blades, the Water Release: Aquatic Blade and Kesshō Yaiba, for battle aside from using it as just a sword. However, he is able to charge normal weapons as well. Due to Reiver having crystalline water he is able to swing his water sword and launch a volley of Crystalline Water darts. Once activate he is able to launch a set number of volleys before it deactivates and he needs to reactivate it. The speed of each volley depends on the speed in which the user launches the volley. The best part about this jutsu is the fact that when he activates/charges it, it activates/charges to the sword/weapon thus meaning if he activated/charged it he could hand the sword/weapon to someone else allowing them to use the volley instead while still using his chakra. Depending on how much chakra he puts into this attack depends on the number of volleys and damage it will allow the user to use. Furthermore, the downside to using normal weapons as a means to launch them is the weapons rank plays in what rank it will allow up to. Example a c rank weapon can only use up to C rank darts. Another thing is Reiver isn’t restricted to using just his Aquatic blade, he is also able to use Kesshō Ojigi (Crystal Bow), Kesshō Yaiba (crystal blade), Crystalline Souldrinker, Water Release: Water Whip, and even his Crystalline Water Wings only thing is he needs to be able to physically touch what is being used. However, if someone has their own version of sword, or weapon they can create, as long as it is water or crystal it would fall under the same pretenses of his own creatable weapons.’ He proceeded to read again. ‘Earth Release: Antlion Technique; This technique causes the ground and everything on and around it to be sucked in towards the middle of a large pit, much like the method an antlion uses to catch prey. Upon being dragged to the center, the victim will then be sucked underground. There the victim, depending on how deep the user makes them sink, will be trapped and/or suffocated. The range of the pit is determined by how much chakra is put into the technique. The speed at which the target is dragged to the center is roughly at swift release speeds. However, if the target has no means of getting pulled out of the radius they will be pulled in. Furthermore, once trapped within the center of the pit if the target doesn’t possess at least A-rank strength they will be trapped until either they die (in 10 posts due to lack of air) or are rescued. Nevertheless, if the target has other means to escape it is possible to survive. Another point is the user can actually set this up as a trap and set it off whenever they feel like it thus being able to wait til the user is standing over the center of the trap or near center, making it less likely for them to escape. this tech extends out roughly 60 feet in all direction. As for the hole the target(s) get stuck in can vary in size anywhere between 4 feet and 20 feet.’ “Hmm interestingly enough” ‘Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot; The user makes hand seals before holding the Rat handseal resulting in this technique initiating, the result is a sudden technique which gives no prior notice of its initiation so that skilled users of this technique can activate it with a delay. This technique condenses the soil and rock in the area to sprout out in the form of four large spikes which attack the target from four separate directions each moving at Crashing Ground Speeds in an attempt to skewer the opponent making it harder to evade. The spikes can be adjusted mid-flight to account for dodging causing each follow up spike to require either B-rank Reaction Tiers/Time-Slowing Dojutsu with every two spikes requiring 1-rank higher speed than what was used to dodge to avoid it or if Reaction Tiers are not present 1-rank higher speed per spike. The delay depends on the skill of the user, allowing them to make the hand seals for this technique but stop right before Rat is completed by clapping their hands. At any point after, even post using another technique, the Rat hand seal can be initiated causing this technique to burst from the ground at a target. Due to this being a trap technique, the user is not required to place it in spoilers until activation unless the victim has a vibration sensory technique B-rank or above.’ Reiver rubbed the spot between his eyes carefully as he set the journal down and taking a short breather, so far only a few things seemed to be popping to him but he would need to continue to read. ‘Earth Release: Earth Dragon Bullet; This technique has two activations, the first being without Earth Flow River which requires the user to prepare mud for its use while the second being with Earth Flow River by a sufficiently skilled user. In both instances this technique creates a dragon-like head to fire balls of mud at an opponent all of which move at crashing ground speed to deal numerous counts of D-rank earth release chakra damage reaching distances of 60 feet before their momentum is halted and they sink to the ground. At activation 20 bullets can be launched and if all hit it deals a B-rank of damage, each additional bullet costs an additional D-rank chakra price allowing the user to constantly barrage opponents if they have the chakra for it. Reiver's mastery of this technique allows him to utilize it with his Earth Tearing Dragon or Crystal Tearing Dragon technique both using this technique as an add on. This results in either dragon being able to spit out mud bullets upon opening their mouths using the mud materia as fuel. These bullets occur in much greater numbers and can be a mixture of Mud & Rock in the case of the former or Mud & Crystal Shards in the case of the latter dealing Earth Release Physical Damage with the mud as well as Earth/Crystal physical damage in the case of the rocks or crystal shards. Unlike the rocks the crystal shards deal piercing damage due to being bladed and constant barrages have their damage stack over-time.’ So there it was he found the dragon bullet. ‘Summoning: Earth Release - Tracking Fang Technique; A high-grade tracking-offensive ninjutsu where one calls upon Kitsune with a summoning, so they can tail the target from underground and assault it simultaneously with their fangs. As long as the victim has been marked this technique can track them over distances dependent on the user's skill level. In addition for double the activation price this technique can even track fleeing opponents albeit requiring the user to follow suit and reactivate this technique each new topic, it can however only track opponents within either the same Location or Area as the user the first topic it is used in. After the user marks an opponent with his or her blood, they roll out a scroll and smear their blood across it. Afterwards they place it between their hands and make the seals before slamming the scroll into the ground. The Kitsune are summoned there and travel through the ground following the scent of the blood using their respective movement speeds. When the target is found, they erupt from the ground and hold down the opponent with their mouths, holding them down with their own strength through with multiple Kitsune they can use their combined strength to hold down stronger opponents.’ Oh what was this, was this something his ancestor made in conjunction with their summons? Next one ‘Water Release: Tornado of Water; The user makes hand seals, if water isn't available to facilitate this technique it costs double the chakra price to first produce the water and then shape it into the technique. This is a technique that utilizes water to create a spinning water vortex around the user which moves at crashing ground speeds. The water vortex acts both as a barrier and an attack mechanism as incoming projectiles and physical objects not backed by B-rank strength are launched in various directions moving at crashing ground speed over a distance of 30 ft. Offensively this can be used to quickly interrupt an attack as impact with it deals B-rank water release damage, it is capable of blocking B-rank techniques without defense piercing as long as they aren't strong against Water. The power of the vortex is enough to knock an opponent unconscious if they do not possess B-rank chakra tiers or A-rank endurance tiers.’

Reiver took a short break from reading as he got up and started to run about just getting a good bit of cardio in before doing a few squats. “Well I never thought it would be this weird to read something he wrote let alone nearly be a spitting image of him.” Shrugging Reiver went back to the journal and picked it up to start reading where he left off ‘Earth Release: Tearing Earth Dragon; The user molds the earth in the area, and then turns it into a dragon. It can be used as a means to travel or to attack a target. Several dragons can also be made and manipulated at once assuming the user has the chakra to supply the technique. These dragons are fast and durable being able to move at Vacuum release speeds and survive A-rank ninjutsu or S-rank physical techniques assuming they don't have defense piercing without a scratch. The amount of dragons able to be controlled varies with the user's rank (each has it's own price) In order to attack they use their defensive ability in conjunction with their speed to smash into opponents to deal A-rank physical damage to victims.’ Reiver had started to think about what he wrote in the journal then had another idea, granted he knew not if either or anything would work but it was worth getting the idea down for someone to refine. ‘Water Release: Crystalline Water Slicer; Similar to Crystalline shards; Crystalline Slicer is a weapon additive, to be used on creatable weapons (excluding the wings). This technique will create a fast jet of water, moving at A rank speed, running through the ground that is powerful enough to slice through solid rock, or earth jutsu’s A rank or lower. The slicer can travel up to 80 feet, and is anywhere between 13 - 18 feet long. However when used like this it is easily avoided by jumping upwards. Another trick this technique can do is be used as a slicer, example being shot, in a blade like formation, from the weapon it is used on. Normally this would be just a water technique, but Reiver is able to use either his crystalline water or normal water release, when used with just water it deals A rank chakra damage, whereas Crystalline water causes A rank physical and water chakra release damage. Another bonus to using the crystalline formation is like Reiver’s Crystalline Souldrinker, it has the ability to crystallize someone. When the target is hit by this crystalline version the target starts to crystallize with only a couple ways to stop it, by amputation, assuming it starts where you can, or by breaking it off, before it can gain a foot hold, naturally medical ninja are able to reverse the crystallization if they fully crystallize unless the target is shattered while crystallized. Finally the last way is if the user extracts the crystal from the target by using the Crystalline Souldrinker to absorb the crystal back, however this method forces the target to be unconscious for a while (30 posts total). When the target is hit by this crystalline version it will take 40 posts (total) to fully crystallize, each additional hit reduces it by 5 posts (total) once they are at the end of the post count they are completely crystallized and can be easily shattered after an additional 5 posts. A-rank Chakra or S-rank Endurance Tiers opponents are immune to the crystallization effect and instead sustain A-rank Crystal Release damage.’ He smiled sadistically as he had the thoughts of when he completely crystallized Castus. ‘Earth Release: Earth Armor; The user flows chakra through all parts of their body causing it to become noticeably darker, and a bit rocky like, which increases their defensive power to its utmost limits by making the skin as hard as diamond granting defense against A-rank techs without piercing and S-rank physical based techs without piercing, but as long as they aren't Lightning based techs these type of techs are actually B rank or A rank physical. Furthermore, the destructive power of physical attacks is increased due to the increased defense turning all physical techniques into Nintaijutsu dealing Earth Release Chakra damage equal to the amount of chakra put into this technique, making this a great all-purpose technique. Unlike other variants of lower calibur when encased in the durable earth release chakra the user needs not use hand seals nor is the user weighed down. Also unlike others of lower caliber the user doesn't need to be touching the ground to remain in this armor as well as this grants the user the ability to simulate A-rank Strength.’ Still smiling Reiver continued to read. ‘Earth Release: Hardening Technique; By utilizing earth-based chakra, the user creates an armor of rock that encases their body. The armor can also be used to create extendable weapons to strike a target with. Unlike the Earth Armor jutsu the Hardening Technique actually can change the shape of the user by means of encasing them in earth, stones, and rocks. This technique dependent on the skill level of the user results in a complete exo-skeleton resembling a rock golem of the user. This technique is capable of utilizing any of the user's Earth Release techniques at large scale depending on the exact size of said golem. The defensive capability of this technique is reliant on Earth Release: Earth Armor forming an additional layer over it in order to resist A-rank Defense Piercing Techniques as well as S-rank Physical based Defense Piercing techniques as long as they are not good against Earth.’ Hmm this one would be a fun one to go around and actually do. ‘Water Release: Crystalline Water Beast; The user manipulates water and transforms it into a giant wolf-like beast. The beast can launch powerful streams of water from its mouth, or sweep the area with its claws to let a powerful torrent of water to wash the enemies away. Due to being made of crystalline water this water beast is able to do A ranked physical and chakra damage. Furthermore, this beast has the ability to move at A rank speed, as well as use A rank strength. Due to being crystalline water, it is able to withstand most A ranked jutsu, but most S ranked fire chakra based jutsu, and up to S rank physical attacks. Another thing is, thanks to the crystalline water it makes a perfect means to conduct lightening chakra thus being immune to ligntening based attacks up to S rank, with out destabilizing, whichever the rank of the lightening attack is conducted through it and adds the same rank lightning release damage to any of it's melee hits such as claws etc. Another part of this jutsu is that it is capable of absorbing water which increases its size. However, the more it sprays water the smaller it gets. The way the beast shrinks is using water equal to its current size rank for example A rank size requires an A rank amount of water to be used.’ Oh a water jutsu was mixed in towards the end. ‘Water Release: Water Severing Wave; The user makes hand seals, after kneading chakra in the stomach and converting it into water, the user spews it out as a high pressure stream that is powerful enough to cut cleanly through even Nature Release techniques with ease. The stream stretches of long distances based on the users skill level however moves at Vacuum release speeds and rotates rapidly to give it high pressure cutting properties. This allows it to slice through objects which normally are good against it such as rocks created by earth release or trees created by nature release, making it a formidable tool in the arsenal of a Water release user. By holding the Ox hand seal the user can keep up this technique for an additional B-rank chakra price per post to create a constant stream of water which can be used to alter ones motion in the air.’ Hmm to Reiver would be surprised as the next one was pretty crazy. ‘Earth Release: Mutability; This technique is a combination of the Summoning Technique and an Earth Release technique. The user summons a large amount of rock from a giant canyon to be used for other techniques which have a radius of. The user can channel his chakra into the earth to alter the formation, aiding them in sneak attacks. Alternatively, by offering a donation of blood, they can summon a rock in the design of the Altering Terrain Technique. The rocks form numerous pillars and has a set radius of 200 ft encompassing a huge area, while each pillar extends anywhere from 100 ft to 200 ft as they aren't all uniform. This technique while not defensive in nature is fairly resistant being able to sustain damage from S-rank chakra based techniques (and their equivalents with other damage types) without piercing as long as they aren't good against Earth Release, while being able to sustain the damage from SS-rank physical based techniques following the same trend. Regardless it typically requires the entire terrain to be wiped out otherwise for half the initial activation cost more rock can be summoned to replace what was destroyed.’ This would work well with another jutsu he had in mind. Lastly he saw the ‘Earth Release: Demonic Rock Armour; An enhanced version from his Earth Release: Earth Armor. Unlike the previous version, the user creates an armor of rock that encases their body with more demonic looking, some extra arms(4 extra), and darker in color. Demonic rock horn protrude from the head of the armor. The user flows chakra through all parts of their body causing it to become noticeably darker, and a bit rocky like, which increases their defensive power to its utmost limits by making the skin as hard as diamond granting defense against S-rank techs without piercing and SS-rank physical based techs without piercing, but as long as they aren't Lightning based techs these type of techs are actually A rank or S rank physical. Furthermore, the destructive power of physical attacks is increased due to the increased defense turning all physical techniques into Nintaijutsu dealing Earth Release Chakra damage equal to the amount of chakra put into this technique, making this a great all-purpose technique. Unlike other variants of lower calibur when encased in the durable earth release chakra the user needs not use hand seals nor is the user weighed down. Also unlike others of lower caliber the user doesn't need to be touching the ground to remain in this armor as well as this grants the user the ability to simulate S-rank Strength. Lastly this version is able to absorb water type techniques which further boost its defensive capabilities.’ This would begin the next bit of training he had in mind, since he just he was feeling he was needed back at the allied shinobi nations. “I can’t stay much longer.” He looked around a bit and started to practice the jutsu’s he had selected out of the journal that he liked. First he would start off learning the means to use his creatable as catalysts to launch ninkenjutsus or kenjutsus which ever you preferred to call them. Bringing forth his crystal blade and started to work on what he needed to, to actually master the technique he had thought of. The first up would be the slicers, Reiver was able to place his water chakra into the blade and launch a few out into the air and a couple through the means of the ground. Next would be the shards this would be a rather fun one as he went beast hunting with it and slaughtered dozens with it. The tracking jutsu required him to actually summon his kitsune. After summoning a few of the smaller ones Reiver marked a log with his blood and chucked it before doing what he needed to go for the kitsune to actually go after it. “Well damn im almost done here” He smiled to himself and continued to actually work on the jutsus he had set aside for himself. The list of the justus that he completed were in the following order; Water Release: Crystalline Water Beast, Earth Release: Earth and Stone Bamboo Shoot, Earth Dragon Bullet, Water Release: Tornado of Water, Water Release: Water Severing Wave, Earth Release: Mutability, Earth Release: Hardening Technique, Earth Release: Demonic Rock Armour, Earth Release: Antlion Technique, Earth Release: Earth Armor, Earth Release Shadow Clone, Earth Release: Tearing Earth Dragon. Those were the last of the jutsus he would need to complete the training, his training spanned roughly a week in time as he focused on what he needed to do doing the jutsus over and over until he practically was a master at them, all the meanwhile he forgot to eat once more only really taking breaks to drink and sleep. However, after he was finish he caught himself a lake monster and feasted for two days. Now he felt good and full he was ready for what ever this place had to throw at him.

duel bulk training as he trained with his kitsune.

jutsus trained:
Back to top Go down
Aurielle
Admin
Aurielle

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime20th February 2015, 8:07 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
https://narutobeginnings.forumotion.com
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 3:35 pm

The ground would shake and tremble as someone materialized near Reiver before clapping his hands together to startle the sleeping the shinobi awake, it was time for the third and final challenge namely giving one a glimpse into their future. Or a parallel one in this case it was a version of Reiver who looked exactly like him except he had a scar running down one side of his face and was wearing a black Shogunate flak jacket with the white cloth gold plated forehead protector wresting on his forehead and a face mask covering his lower face just under his eyes. He had his cloak hoodie up covering his hair which fit perfectly with his flak jacket with both of his hands currently in his pockets as he stared at the current Reiver. Devil's bane was in a sheath on his waist while Moonlight was strapped to his back glinting eerily due to the fact that it was night-time, unseen to Reiver a spectral version of his future self who unlike the real one had his hoodie down and was looking at Reiver with disproval.

Hmph..you could of been great in Shogunate and yet you let yourself be reduced to this snapping because of the mental trauma of failing your friends your village destroyed. If King could see you now...he would be disappointed. Get up...I have had enough with watching you it is time to settle this prove to me that you are indeed worthy of this power. The power of your future, the power...of awakening into a Ghost. Alternate Future Reiver said his voice muffled somewhat due to the mask but seemed deeper than the current one for some reason. If he took too long in getting up Alt Rei's Bake would make handseals resulting in a red dragon bursting from the earth and heading straight for Reiver's prone form moving at Vacuum release speeds.

Spoiler:

Bake:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 4:15 pm

The same eye that would be scared on the Alternate Reiver opened on the sleeping current Reiver. There was a lot of noise going on for so late. There was a short speech given by the ghost. However, there was only a couple parts really stuck to him and it happened to deal with King and his apparent failing which really snapped him right up. Who was this pompous ass the Shogunate branded him without him even knowing what was happening. How was he suppose to know war would break loose how was he suppose to know his family would be killed how was he suppose to know the dobutsu was back how was he suppose to know any of this. Reiver didn't even give his Ghost time to finish the speech as he was already flipping to his feet ready for battle. Grinning slightly he watched his alternate self as he used his a ranked speed to simply dodge the Earth dragon that come out of thin air near the man. "My my seems i have myself a new playtoy...." Licking his lips Reiver played with the sword he had used to kill dozens of beasts in this very forest. "Can you provide a fun time or will you just die like the rest..." he charged in at the ghost as he remained low to the ground aiming his sword at his ankles when he passed by.

"You know nothing of my life you Shogunate bastard." What was this pit feeling Reiver was having normally his mind never raced this much during a fight let talk this much. Ghost what was a ghost why would he want to become one? Why would he want any of this. Reiver smirked as he stood there loosely, like the joker from batman, as he would stare at the Ghost his body was fluid and already ready to move if needed.
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 4:48 pm

The Earth dragon would swerve using it's tail to flick out at S-rank speed, due to the Bake actually having boosted the chakra within the technique to make it stronger than normal, so when Reiver dodge the mouth it's tail would lash out aiming for him as he adjusted his position just like the Alt Rei's bake had planned. Alt Rei on the other hand would smirk, under his mask truth was he was battle hungry as well he just only showed it during a fight not letting the madness control him mainly thanks to his good relationship with King something that the real Reiver lacked due to losing contact with his fellow Demon. While Reiver was dealing with the dragon he would use that opportunity to make hand seals his Bake making hand seals as well, if Reiver managed to avoid being swiped by the Ghost Earth Dragon's tail when he got within 20 feet of Alt Rei the floor would turn muddy, in order to trip him up, before dragon's head would emerge from the mud only to burst out from the ground trying to use it's snout to knock Reiver into the air at, vacuum release speeds, the reason the two came right after each other was due to Earth Flow River needing a single handseal to trigger the others were mainly for the second technique to be formed.

The Bake would combo with Alt Rei causing the dragon head to burst out from the ground possessing a Red body as a second Ghost Earth Tearing dragon would emerge from the ground mouth open shooting out multiple bullets of mud at Reiver each one moving at crashing ground speeds. The Bake would then move forward deciding that it would flank Reiver trying to see what he would do due to the pincer like combination they had used. Namely the S-rank speed tail coming from his side, the Earth Flow River pit from below and the Earth Dragon Bullet Coated second Earth Dragon coming from the front.

Alt Reiver
Spoiler:

Bake
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 6:21 pm

Reiver didn't know what was going on, first off the elemental type he was using was earth so then why was it a different color? Things seemed bleak, however he never got the chance to actually make it past the dragon as the tail flicked at him at S rank speeds he was barely able to get his arms up in time to even block let alone dodge it. The tail actually threw him a good distance causing him to roll on the ground. "My my" Reiver spoke as he started getting up. "Seems i was right." His lips curled up into a smile as he proceeded to throw hand signs together, at Arank speeds, but at the same time he was also weaving genjutsu together inside the jutsu he was planing on using. In a matter of moments Reiver's Demonic Rock Armor formed around his body while he smiled. However, due to his passive ability chakra weaving for the alternate Reiver and his Bake the world would suddenly turn to darkness upon seeing his armor. Unsure if his genjutsu worked or not Reiver used his A ranked speed and the simulated strength of his armor together to charge at his alternate self. Wait wouldn't this create a paradox, i mean in all time logics if person A from the future comes and meets person B who is person A from the past doesnt that destroy the world? Oh not the time okay.

Anyways Reiver charged head on first using his simulated S ranked strength to propel him forward at S rank speed, but used his A ranked speed tier to keep control over his movements. His attempt would be to take the sword he had to his alternate self's throat to cut it clean off.

-------------

Spoiler:

Last edited by Gorotsuki on 21st February 2015, 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime21st February 2015, 7:14 pm

OOC: Spoiler fail

The pincer attack was successful awesome, and Reiver would be knocked flying rolling on the ground, the combination of using his armor to transmit a visual cue genjutsu was brilliant though, as the Bake would be the first blinded by it quickly making hand seals at A-rank speed to using Bringer of Darkness as well using the link between them to counter the genjutsu with the same genjutsu, sure the Bake could of used Kai but it wouldn't of freed Alt Rei from the genjutsu. It would follow up with the Hiding in the Mist technique, cutting away vision even more, so that if past Reiver did end up breaking out of the genjutsu chain he wouldn't be able to see Alt Rei.

Meanwhile Alt Rei once his vision cut would go forward with the original plan albeit with a twist his skin darkening so if Reiver managed to avoid the Earth Flow River and attempted to cut him he would find his sword would simply bounce off of Alt Rei's Earth release hardened skin not cutting him at all. Alt Rei would duck down making a hand seal for the transformation technique in order to turn into a snake and dart to the side at vacuum release speeds using his hearing to anticipate where Reiver was before ending the transformation to make a familiar cross hand seal to use the Earth Shadow Clone Technique to further mask where the original was. Sure enough 6 more Reiver's would poof all around where the original was moving into action, the first would simply charge forward taking the place of the original and drawing it's fake version of Devil's Bane to try and slash at Reiver moving at crashing ground speed. The other five would each move so that they all surrounded Reiver to prevent him from ground after the original none of them bothering to conceal their sound mainly further mask the original Alt Rei' who was using silent killing along with the first clone.

Spoiler:

Bake:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime22nd February 2015, 12:36 am

Well shit blinded, how the fuck was he blinded the other guy didn't even do any hand signs what trickery bullshit was this. "The fuck are you bastard!" Reiver shouted out as he growled out and around he could feel the vibrations of the clones around him, there werent this many people before was there? He knew there wasn't but this wasn't the time for this he needed to get himself out of the genjutsu he was in now from knowing the area pretty well due to the last few weeks of training Reiver quickly jumped to the right with S ranked strength before clearing into stage one then stage two of his curse seal four arms were better than two however that wasnt what it was intended for this time around. Using just enough of the strength his armor cave him he broke one of the two arms the second stage gave him, this wasnt just some minor fracture he split the bone all the way through just so he would be broken out of the genjutsu. Landing at the edge of the lake Reiver screamed out as he broke his arm but it allowed him to see once more. "Kekeke, such a lovely play toy. But why do i get the feeling you are hiding something hmm?" Reiver spoke out as his second right forearm was looking all sorts of messed up. Moving his head around a little he cracked his neck as he looked over the persons about. "My my..." he grinned clones of the same person how lovely as if dealing with one and some unknown thing running around wasnt bad enough now he had more to deal with, what ever it didn't matter much he was itching for a fight. Well then again he didn't know his alternate self made clones he was merely speaking and grinning due to the fight.

Reiver's eyes shined slightly as he smirked this time he was able to tell there was a person about the mist due to his aqua-sensory which allowed him to be able to tell where bodies of water were, since the human body is like 80% water he was able to see Alternate Reiver walking about. Taking a deep breath Reiver quickly formed a pair of Crystal Katanas leaving one of his three remaining hands free. His second right forearm still throbbed and shot waves of pain through Reivers body but he kept it in check as much as possible by using his strength from his curse seal to tighten the muscles around the break keeping it stiff. Once his swords were in his hands he watched for a moment before activating his new kenjutsu jutsus both the Crystalline shards and slicer were activated one in each. "Just stand there and die. I have a squad i need to return to..." It was the first sane thing that Reiver had said in a good few weeks, his thoughts were now do what was needed to return to his squad after their first training, well only training session before he vanished off the face of the earth they had a lot of things they needed to work on, he felt they needed him but maybe he needed them. Using his A ranked speed using the sword that held the shards which were charged with S ranked chakra which allowed him to send sixteen volleys of five darts each. He used his A ranked speed to launch all the darts with in succession but spread them out so they covered a large enough area which would make it hard to dodge while he played with the other sword in his other hand he waited for a bit to see what the other person would do before using it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 1:33 pm

As Reiver jumped each of the Earth Shadow Clones surrounding him would remain on the ground while Alt Rei's bake direct the second Earth Tearing Dragon to point it's snout upward, it seemed like Reiver had made a critical mistake as surrounding him was the plan all along mainly to isolate his escape routes and thanks to him jumping to the right he would smash into one of the shadow clones causing it to disperse and covering him in mud. It wasn't really bad though seeing as Reiver had S-rank strength probably just a minor inconvenience if not that Earth Clones could use Earth Jutsu, said earth jutsu being Earth Flow River that Reiver who was already moving wouldn't be able to anchor himself in place to avoid slipping and being tossed away. Tossed away in this instance into the air where the Ghost Earth Dragon which had smacked him before which he might of forgotten about was waiting moving to smash into him and propel him forward Blinding Light speeds in order to meat the Earth Dragon Bullet chained Ghost Earth dragon essentially smashing him together in between the two powerful techniques. Reiver didn't seem to have been able to make the connection between himself and Alt Rei after all if Alt Rei was Reiver then he too had aqua sensory, and wouldn't of put up the Hidden Mist for no reason knowing it would potentially just make it easier for Reiver to find his alternate self. No the chakra saturation technique once again came to the rescue as the Hidden Mist technique had been preformed with a C-rank amount of chakra knowing that like Alt Reiver he hadn't bothered to expand on his sensory ability. That was assuming he didn't have a form of air movement technique, which he did Alt Rei knew, but had planned accordingly with the loss of eye-sight, ragdolling tended to flip the user so chances are without the handy Aqua sensory to maintain which direction was down and the lack of water comprising the dragons he probably wouldn't even be able to notice them coming or rather do anything about it due to disorientation until it was too late.

So Reiver would only be able to detect that yes the area was saturated by mist, not anything concealed within in simply due to the Hidden Mist technique blanketing over the isolated quantities of water namely the water inside Alt Rei's body. It wasn't so much a straight counter but more so like blanketing one signature of water under much much more, which worked just like the Hidden Mist was intended to do, namely spread the user's chakra around to make it more difficult to detect where he was exactly within his technique. Alt Rei would clasp his hands together to Kai out of the Bringer of Darkness affecting him, thankful that his Bake was looking out for him and would make a set of hand seals intending on using the Mist to cast a touch based Mist Servant technique to further confuse Reiver and make attempts finding the true Alt Rei even more futile.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 4:23 pm

Reiver was at the edge of the lake as he quickly stopped using his aqua sensory it was a too much of a mess as the mass of water would be condensed down to well everything with in the mist. Reiver's connecting two and two would be rather difficult with the fact he didn't get a good look at Alt Reiver's face. Things didn't seem to be going well this man before him seemed to so fare have the same set of jutsu's that Reiver did and seemed to know what type of attacks would work against him, it didn't help that this was a Ghost awakening not that Reiver knew this or knew what it meant. Only one thing seemed to power his thoughts now were returning to his squad of brats he called his own. One was a pervert another was a drunk and the last well the last was a haphazard walking. Rather annoyed that this mod was making the writer actually not be lazy and find a loophole in anything so far to void his attacks Reiver had muscled past the clone and charged to where he was at. Genjutsu was a bitch right? oh it totally is. With in a matter of moments the most sure fire method Reiver came up with was to summon Dai, one of his medium summons who appeared next to him eyeing the situation carefully. Shortly after that Reiver threw a few hand signs together and summoned a tornado of water in the general area in which the mass group of clones were, he hoped that doing this would break the mist as well as cause damage. after the Tornado Reiver hopped onto Dai's back who immediately darted away from the mist in case it wasn't dispelled.

________

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 5:34 pm

So he would fall for the trap and be launched upward only to get hit from behind with the first dragon in order to meet the snout of the second dragon being crushed in between them, if his armor didn't hold out that is. If it did and he wasn't smashed like a grape, the two dragons would begin to spin pinning him between their bulk as a pink aura would surround him the dragons essentially to act like a brace preventing him from escaping as the Alt Rei would finish the combo by making a crushing motion with his hand essentially attempting to trap the pinned Reiver by being encased completely in crystal while his Bake would make hand seals before moving so it was directly under them and tapping the ground jumping back at vacuum release while slamming it's hands down so that the parts of the dragons which weren't encased in crystal would buckle downward and slam the crystal into the ground. They'd sink straight through due to the Antlion techniques to finish the combo by trapping the blinded, pinned, encased in crystal Reiver below ground.

It is okay Reiver.. sleep and become nothing but grains of crystal buried within the earth forgotten by all. Alt Rei said knowing fully well that after a set amount of time he could just shatter the crystal underground and the present Reiver would shatter along with his prison undistinguishable between the soil escept for the glinting crystal residue left from the technique. I'll just take your place, I am...after all you. Reiver said pulling down his face mask and smiling eerily.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 7:23 pm

The armor would hold, it had to at least until he did the right hand seals. He quickly used his Second stage Curse seal pushing out two extra arms as he grabbed one and made a clean break through the bone cleanly. Pain shot everywhere soon enough there was a mist clear as day to him. Reiver was blundering about mostly due to the primal nature he adapted to during the hunting season but now his mind was clearing he heard the man, him..... himself what a terrifying connection it was no mistake he was easily able to outsmart the primal version of Reiver and from this it looked like he would die.... However this wasnt the case as Reiver still had one or two more tricks up his sleeves. Reiver activated sage mode as he started developing sharp k-9 teeth, eyes like a fox, meanwhile being cloaked in cyan colored Natural energy that resembles a humanoid fox, and the nails on their hands are sharply pointed. This transformation would boost Reiver two ranks to speed, two to strength, and two to endurance. This wasn't the end of Reiver's jutsu casting as he was pinned between the two dragons and being aimed down he allowed his hands to make another set of seals, this time using the water from the hidden mist and using S rank chakra bulked himself up using Aquatic Demon which would grant him S rank strength while coupling with his Sage mode boosting him to SSS strength and SS speed. "Sorry but I can't let you do that and go back to my genin" He used the SSS strength and smashed both the earth dragons to dust before using his crystalline water wings to prevent him from landing on the ground. The mist was cleared out allowing him to see what was happening. Using his crystal wings to fly he was able to hopefully locate the well... himself apart from the group, of clones near by, and uses his now SS speed to vanish over behind this alternate self assuming he didn't find a means to escape Reiver would punch a hole through alt Reiver's spine ripping into his body. "Im sorry but we both know i can't let those under my care down if you and i are the same." Reiver hoped this would be the end and that the man didnt move or dodge since hearing they were one and the same he would be perfectly capable of doing the same thing he was doing. If Reiver managed to make contact with his punch he would stand there with the wound on his face bleeding.

________

S ranked damage from making a clean break
Hidden mist absorbed by Aquatic Demon

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Savannah

Savannah

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 7:45 pm

All of that would happen and Alt Rei could of used the one true ultimate ninjutsu, body replacement but it appeared that the original Reiver had stopped acting like the animal Alt Rei knew he wasn't, so he would get hit the blood spraying but he would remain standing with his own strength looking back with a smile on his face. Good, I feared in your madness you lost who were. Alt Rei said his own form changing to match the original but taking it a step higher using Ghost Sage Mode with the spectral being that was Vayu State appearing behind both of them looking at Reiver ominously. In truth I could of ended this from the start but it would serve no purpose, learn from this...never to *coughs blood* late your pain define you who are. he said his smile tapering off before he shattered apart vanishing into thin air along with the Bake and Vayu State, leaving Reiver just there.

The real Reiver would experience Alt Rei's life in fast forward starting from the moment where their choices differed, seeing how Alt Rei had managed to remain with King fighting the Dobutsu. Getting Captured along with Wolf and being protected by her and protecting her in turn when he found out she was a Dobutsu until they got back to the Hokkai Clan. For his service King would adopt him into the clan allowing him to teach his Kitsune clan techniques before they decided that enough was enough and that Ibaragakure truly was lost before deciding to head to where the true head of the hokkai clan based on lineage was, The Shogunate. Rainer would take over the clan once they arrived and Reiver would join out of loyalty to the clan rather than own personal beliefs, he would grow stronger as a result before the war happened a three-way struggle between the ASN, Shogunate & Dobutsu. During the war Dipugakure would be destroyed and he would stumble upon three orphans while travelling to one of the islands refugees had fled to during the wake of Dipu's destruction named Summer, Cherish and Colt, with the last having his parents actually killed by Shogunate shinobi. Deciding to rescue them from their life he would teach them and ask if they wanted to come back with him they would refuse and due to that he would train them as much as he could before returning back to the war front so at the very least they would be safe. He actually just finished leaving them after making them all promise not to die or split up so that in the future they could meet again and left only to be wisked away to be used as a test for present Reiver.

So yes he understood, Reiver had a team to get to so it wasn't worth fighting over, at least now he wasn't some wild beast but able to rationalize...after all though Alt Rei's life was short teaching those three had probably been some of his happiest moments. During this instrospection Reiver's body would change and when he came to and finished seeing memories his own Bake would be there staring at him though currently unseen.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Gorotsuki

Gorotsuki

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 8:16 pm

Reiver's eyes soon welled with tears at the life he watched happen. Even in the world where he became so strong by his own hands and the help of King Hokkai and the Hokkai clan, the tears didn't stop instead just the opposite he started to see what happened and how he met their genin. "Thank you..." was the only thing he could say a short time after the memories stopped flooding inside his mind. During the memories being played back Reiver allowed his jutsus he activated to be disengaged. Being a Ghost would be odd as he could see a shine from his skin and he no longer felt the pressure of the earth below him. "Well seem i must take this scroll he left behind..." Reiver had noticed a scroll where the body of his alternate self was standing, it was a scroll of Ghosts. Reiver sighed softly as he placed the scroll into his bag as he looked at the mix of scrolls that were part of  his organization. "I guess we will be coming back." He patted the bag and looked around as he noticed the pathway in which he traveled once before was slightly lit up and inviting to him thus he traveled it to see where it would lead. This path eventually led to the outside of the black dome some where north. "Well seems i know where im at now." Reiver's whole personality had taken hits firstly he became a primal beast killing to stay alive then killing to prove dominance. Some time after he encountered his alternate self which caused him to slowly awaken to what his personality was like now. His heart felt lifted his head held high, however his mind still calculated things with a certain degree of callous and primal instinct. This would turn out to mean like before his personality while truly fighting was cold and nearly merciless unless he saw an opportunity to enhance something while outside of fighting he would be warmer and more open to talking but still having a slight brooding side to him.  

Now it was time for him to return, What felt like months inside the dome had only been a few days shy of a month.

-------
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The ghastly effect   The ghastly effect - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The ghastly effect
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3